Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalanche can be the Ethereum Killer?  (Read 324 times)
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 10:49:57 AM

Stop dreaming there is never going to be any Ethereum killer, haven't you had enough? From NEO, EOS, Stellar, TRON, to Polkadot, RSK and Avalanche, these new smart contract projects did pretty well on their own, they are well patronized by developers that have interest in them but kindly go to https://coinmarketcap.com/new  and see yourself how many projects been released almost every week running on Ethereum ERC20 smart contract, why? Developers prefers ethereum blockchain over the rest, no matter what Ethereum stands alone and nothing can shake the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 02:13:54 PM

Even if good projects appear on the cryptocurrency market that will have functions similar to ethereum, this still means little.  Three years ago, EOS was also said to be the main competitor to ethereum.  Since the inception of EOS, this coin has also had better functionality, but we never saw real competition.  Let new projects like Ethereum appear.  Competition is always good, it forces teams to work to improve their creations.  In the meantime, the Ethereum coin has nothing to fear.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 03:04:52 PM

I've been following Avalanche for a very long time, almost from their inception. This project really has prospects of becoming an Ethereum killer, but even if not, it will at least stand next to it.
So what happens to the project now? does the project still intend and attempt to kill Ethereum at this point? because you must know that currently Ethereum is being developed further and is experiencing a good price increase, plus there are already very many enthusiasts.
ampu

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:50:39 PM

No project has ever surpassed Ethereum in the past few years. Ethereum's community and ecosystem are evolving day by day. At this point, they will upgrade Ethereum 2.0 and this could make Ethereum able to expand their blockchain for faster processing and cheaper costs. I have seen Polkadot, TRX getting too much PR but they cannot take away the private users of Ethereum.
Only when Ethereum stumbles when their source code has a fatal error that cannot be fixed will other projects have a chance to replace Ethereum in the future.

Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:53:22 PM

Avalanche can do better on its own without affecting ethereum, investors are the one coming up with their idea of new smart contract projects overtaking ethereum, this isn't what's on Avalanche team mind right now, Ethereum have become a grand master already, no new project can take it's place, even if they try it will take years to get to where ETHEREUM is right now and Ethereum isn't going to stay at one spot.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:06:48 PM

Yeah .... how many Ethereum killers are there already? Isn't DOT another one? Or EOS? Or Tezos? Fact is that there are so many projects that try or better have tried to overcome Ethereum. But ETH is way too far ahead of their competetion in my opinion.

The only thing that makes AVAX really interesting for me is that it fully supports the EVM. So it would not replace Ethereum but coexist with it and devs could also build on AVAX. 
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 05:53:16 PM

I'm surprised that you guys are still bringing this type of posts up, other top smart contracts are successful and they keep existing side by side with Ethereum but you want a new project to take over Ethereum? That's forever going to be a dream because no new smart contract will be capable, Ethereum got the strongest community love so far, not even EOS which is china's Ethereum is capable of dethroning ethereum

Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:18:13 PM

I'm surprised that you guys are still bringing this type of posts up, other top smart contracts are successful and they keep existing side by side with Ethereum but you want a new project to take over Ethereum? That's forever going to be a dream because no new smart contract will be capable, Ethereum got the strongest community love so far, not even EOS which is china's Ethereum is capable of dethroning ethereum

It's like we got stucked within ethereum. Despite the great decision in Ethereum are made by a centralised entity but it seems that this actually mainting the progress of developement in they way to be fully decentralised.

Avalanche in the other side is doing a great job. It's more convenient to compare it with EOS.

The smart-contract use is getting larger day by day. I think other players will appear.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:25:03 PM

It's like we got stucked within ethereum. Despite the great decision in Ethereum are made by a centralised entity but it seems that this actually mainting the progress of developement in they way to be fully decentralised.

Avalanche in the other side is doing a great job. It's more convenient to compare it with EOS.

The smart-contract use is getting larger day by day. I think other players will appear.
]

maybe Avalanche is more convenient than EOS, but i still believe if Avalanche will never beat ethereum my friend
because ethereum have a strong community and will always support ethereum to be the best altcoins in the market

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:09:54 AM

I've been following Avalanche for a very long time, almost from their inception. This project really has prospects of becoming an Ethereum killer, but even if not, it will at least stand next to it.
How long have you been following avalanche? avalanche just getting launched by emin gun sirer a few months ago. did you think it has been running from a few years ago?
that doesn't make sense. I have been following the various projects that started to declare themselves as ethereum killers.
The declaration to be ethereum killer just a marketing trick only.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:21:10 AM

except for security, the technology is not as important like we used to think. Ethereum will enjoy it trailblazing position for a long time. Binance at the moment is silent on its blockchain with the hype of Defi and high volume trade on DEX. I checked Avalanche on the coinmarketcap and cant find it on the top 100, nothing to compete with Ethereum at the moment, Ethereum will still lead all altcoins in this bull market, I dont know of the next.

We have NEO, EOS, Stellar, Tron, Polkadot, Avalanche... All of them are "Eth Killers". We don't know why op chosed Avalanche in expect.

Stop dreaming there is never going to be any Ethereum killer, haven't you had enough? From NEO, EOS, Stellar, TRON, to Polkadot, RSK and Avalanche, these new smart contract projects did pretty well on their own, they are well patronized by developers that have interest in them but kindly go to https://coinmarketcap.com/new  and see yourself how many projects been released almost every week running on Ethereum ERC20 smart contract, why? Developers prefers ethereum blockchain over the rest, no matter what Ethereum stands alone and nothing can shake the project.

Your analysis reveals two great results:
1) None of the competitor projects succeeded to defeat Ethereum. "Eth Killer" is the trend for those project.
2) "Eth Killer" will have to first kill all the Dapps built in EVM.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 04:55:50 AM

Some people say that Avalanche has good potential and it offers something Unique. What do you say about it? its new features like Avalanche Ethereum Bridge can really attract new projects In its influence? Do you even think that in the market ethereum network has any real competition right now?
I agree with you that Avalanche is really amazing, what you mentioned is that the features on Avalanche are doing better than ETH, but looking at the whole Ethereum ecosystem, i don't think there's a chance for Avalanche.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1534
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:55:17 AM

Some people say that Avalanche has good potential and it offers something Unique. What do you say about it? its new features like Avalanche Ethereum Bridge can really attract new projects In its influence? Do you even think that in the market ethereum network has any real competition right now?
Ethereum has become the strongest altcoin and has a lot of trusts, from traders, project developers to big investors. Some of the articles and threads I've read have covered Alts killing Ethereum. But in fact, Ethereum is still under bitcoin. In my opinion, it is very difficult to replace Ethereum in other altcoins.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:05:38 AM

I like Avalanche project and I'm sure that it will be successful but I don't understand why Ethereum needed to be killed by a new project when they can just co exist for the public sake, Neo and EOS never aimed to kill Ethereum, they are old smart contract project too and they are still alive till today

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 06:21:15 AM

I never believe there is a project that can take the place of Ethereum now, what Ethereum has done so far has created a platform with a rich ecosystem, i also know Avalanche is a good project and great potential in the future but that is not enough to kill Ethereum, look at the strong platforms that are on the market, you can see that no project can surpass Ethereum.

Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:25:18 AM

Honestly we don't need a Ethereum killer but a project that will be as good as Ethereum, thousands of new crypto projects have been launched since 2018 and only very little climb up to top 20 on coinmarketcap and that's pretty bad, we need more new projects to be successful just like old crypto projects. 

lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:50:44 AM

It is not likely, due to ETH has a large family now, lots of people release new token on the Ethernet network during these years.
You can imagine how hard is to shake such big family,  and not mention the supply of AVAX is more than six times ETH.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 07:52:14 AM

Honestly we don't need a Ethereum killer but a project that will be as good as Ethereum
that are the same because when there is a project that as good or much better than etherium , etherium user will fly from this new project leaving eth as a worthless coin . only the etherium haters wish that there was an etherium killer but that didnt happen . it was true that bad cant win with good .

, thousands of new crypto projects have been launched since 2018 and only very little climb up to top 20 on coinmarketcap and that's pretty bad, we need more new projects to be successful just like old crypto projects.  
its the year 2017 is the peak of all cryptos and this was also the year where creating of coins became a thing because every creator wants to take advantage of the crypto season thanks to ico . reaching the top ranks isnt easy because of the tight competition and not all can join the top 20 but only the best 20 coins .
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 07:59:44 AM

You are comparing a project with a top 2 position and a project that is out of the top 100 on CMC, Avalanche is very good at what it has come up with is a solution that i think will be accepted a lot, but the problem Here Ethereum really has a rival in altcoin. There have been a lot of projects created to replace Ethereum, but look at everything that happens and ETH is still number 1 in altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:10:40 AM

Every competitor will make something more attractive and will impact for something useful, there is no need to drop one another if you want to stand out. if both can support each other, why not.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: