Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 05:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Kracken!  (Read 31059 times)
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 12:56:00 PM

BREAKING: Sidney Powell Releases the 'Kraken' in Georgia with Explosive New Lawsuit

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/11/26/breaking-sidney-powell-releases-the-kraken-in-georgia-with-explosive-new-lawsuit-n1174691

Defense Attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and others have filed a lawsuit in Georgia demanding that the results of the 2020 election be set aside because of “massive election fraud” and foreign influence in the election. The lawsuit claims that 96,600 mail-in ballots “were fraudulently cast” and that “136,098 ballots were illegally counted as a result of improper manipulation of the Dominion software.”

Powell, a high-profile attorney who represents former Trump National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn, asks that the governor be enjoined from certifying the election. The 104-page lawsuit claims that Gov. Brian Kemp, Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, and the chair and members of the Georgia State Elections Board failed to police the alleged fraud, including “multiple violations of Georgia laws, including O.C.G.A. §§ 21-2-30(d), 21-2-31, 21-2- 33.1 and §21-2-522, and multiple Constitutional violations, as shown by fact witnesses to specific incidents, multiple expert witnesses and the sheer mathematical impossibilities found in the Georgia 2020 General Election.”

The lawsuit, co-filed with attorney Lin Wood and an Atlanta attorney, asks a judge to set aside the results of the election in a permanent injunction; enjoin elections officials from certifying the election; demands that all voting machines be subjected to forensic assessment; and asks that election officials produce 36 hours of surveillance video of “all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November.”
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 9022

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 03:54:01 PM

Are you serious... still reading these crackpot conspiracy theories? This will get tossed like many other lawsuits of similar nature. They have no evidence, only increasingly erratic ramblings.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 04:26:47 PM

BREAKING: Sidney Powell Releases the 'Kraken' in Georgia with Explosive New Lawsuit

https://pjmedia.com/election/victoria-taft/2020/11/26/breaking-sidney-powell-releases-the-kraken-in-georgia-with-explosive-new-lawsuit-n1174691

Defense Attorneys Sidney Powell, Lin Wood and others have filed a lawsuit in Georgia demanding that the results of the 2020 election be set aside because of “massive election fraud” and foreign influence in the election. The lawsuit claims that 96,600 mail-in ballots “were fraudulently cast” and that “136,098 ballots were illegally counted as a result of improper manipulation of the Dominion software.”

Powell, a high-profile attorney who represents former Trump National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn, asks that the governor be enjoined from certifying the election. The 104-page lawsuit claims that Gov. Brian Kemp, Sec. of State Brad Raffensperger, and the chair and members of the Georgia State Elections Board failed to police the alleged fraud, including “multiple violations of Georgia laws, including O.C.G.A. §§ 21-2-30(d), 21-2-31, 21-2- 33.1 and §21-2-522, and multiple Constitutional violations, as shown by fact witnesses to specific incidents, multiple expert witnesses and the sheer mathematical impossibilities found in the Georgia 2020 General Election.”

The lawsuit, co-filed with attorney Lin Wood and an Atlanta attorney, asks a judge to set aside the results of the election in a permanent injunction; enjoin elections officials from certifying the election; demands that all voting machines be subjected to forensic assessment; and asks that election officials produce 36 hours of surveillance video of “all rooms used in the voting process at State Farm Arena in Fulton County, GA from 12:00am to 3:00am until 6:00pm on November.”

Q: Does the counting machine print out the result with a timestamp?  Yes or No?
A: umm, eh, yes, but...
Q: The printed copies can be validated against what the machine reported electronically.  Yes or No?
A: Yes but...

Thank you, no further questions Honor.

Okay, then, case dismissed.  Next case.

Allegations are not evidence. 

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 6591

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 04:33:31 PM

Ah, the lawsuits with all the misspellings and links to debunked conspiracy theories.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sidney-powell-hypes-election-lawsuit-despite-trump-disowning-2020-11

Someone should let her know Alt-F7 is spell check in Word and Ctrl+F1 if she is using WordPerfect.

I'm with suchmoon going to get tossed.

But, since I'm a gambling man I'll give you 10:1 odds if you think it will overturn anything.
OK, it's not a gamble since it's a sure thing it's going to go anywhere.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:58:43 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 05:09:55 PM by Spendulus
Merited by mindrust (1)

Are you serious... still reading these crackpot conspiracy theories? This will get tossed like many other lawsuits of similar nature. They have no evidence, only increasingly erratic ramblings.

Increasingly erratic ramblings? You mean we're approaching a Biden level singularity of erratic ramblings?

After the election, I did say, expect six months of total shitshow. Here we are...

Fear the Kracken!

They come, through the mountains and through the valleys!

Tremble before their might!

Tremble as you hide behind your silly commie voting machines!

Smiley

But, since I'm a gambling man I'll give you 10:1 odds if you think it will overturn anything.

-Dave

Interesting.

I doubt if grammar for a bet could be constructed to handle the issue. The case could be dismissed, appealed, that dismissed, taken to federal district court, jumped to SCOTUS, combined with 3 other cases, heard, and won.

DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:14:27 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 05:30:28 PM by DaveF

After the election, I did say I expected six months of total shitshow. Here we are...

-Dave

Interesting.

I doubt if grammar for a bet could be constructed to handle the issue. The case could be dismissed, appealed, that dismissed, taken to federal district court, jumped to SCOTUS, combined with 3 other cases, heard, and won.

Depends on how you want to deal with it.

I was thinking a basic bet, case will be thrown out / dismissed / lose. If re-filed same thing will happen. Etc.

Anything after Dec 14th when the Electoral College votes is irrelevant since you can't go back.
If because of this case they don't vote, bet is held till they do.

Outside of some minor changes the lawsuit can't be changed, amended.
Not sure how GA works so putting that in in case it gets tossed and she comes back with reasons #4, #5 and #6 instead of #1,#2 &#3.

-Dave

Edit 3000th post. WooHoo.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2212

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:19:50 PM

What Kraken? I have heard this accusation since one or two weeks ago. When she told the media about this "Kraken" thing, I imagined some wild conspiracy theory that will crack the world. I think Giuliani's efforts are more serious and interesting to see what the PA legislator would do about the last hearing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 05:21:01 PM

Increasingly erratic ramblings? You mean we're approaching a Biden level singularity of erratic ramblings?

No, Biden's ramblings have no equals.

After the election, I did say, expect six months of total shitshow. Here we are...

Ok. You predicted the idiotic attempts to overturn the election. Now all you need to do is admit that they attempts are idiotic and will not overturn the election.

It's really simple. It doesn't matter what route the case takes. Will Trump get Georgia's 16 electoral votes, as counted by Congress on Jan 6? How much money are you willing to put on a "yes"?
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:25:38 PM

I was thinking a basic bet, case will be thrown out / dismissed / lose. If re-filed same thing will happen. Etc.....

That makes no sense, Trump's people are aiming for their case before SCOTUS. The sooner a case is thrown out, the sooner it goes before SCOTUS.

FEAR THE KRAKEN! HIDE YOUR TURKEY!
DaveF
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:13:41 PM

I was thinking a basic bet, case will be thrown out / dismissed / lose. If re-filed same thing will happen. Etc.....

That makes no sense, Trump's people are aiming for their case before SCOTUS. The sooner a case is thrown out, the sooner it goes before SCOTUS.

Which was why the etc....

Does not matter which court it ends up in, or how many times it gets thrown out or appealed by either side.
If the last court it winds up in sides with Trump you win, if they don't I win.
But the decision must include the majority of Sidney Powell's complaint.

No matter what court it ends up in, once the electors vote, it's done.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:38:43 PM

Which was why the etc....

Does not matter which court it ends up in, or how many times it gets thrown out or appealed by either side.
If the last court it winds up in sides with Trump you win, if they don't I win.
But the decision must include the majority of Sidney Powell's complaint.

No matter what court it ends up in, once the electors vote, it's done.

-Dave

Legal pleadings will often contain various directions of arguments, (EG "Here is A, if A is rejected then here is B, etc etc). The SCOTUS need only find merit in one argument to reject the election in a state, throwing the decision into a vote in Congress.

Thus I can't agree with "the majority of SP's ..."

And as I've illustrated, there is a real world possibility that the electors do not vote, but the states reps in Congress vote.

JOE AND HOE - FEAR THE KRAKEN!

PS: Is it true, Michael Flynn was riding one of those Kraken?
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 2508

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:44:39 PM

Better than doing nothing and accepting the lose.

If there are evidences, it is natural to make it a lawsuit.

It will get tossed maybe or not, we will see the result soon I guess.

Either way, I am just glad they are actually walking the talk.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1515

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:48:45 PM

Powell said she would be filing a lawsuit but anyone can do that. She is still going to need to provide evidence that warrants hundreds of thousands of ballots to be thrown out.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:24:40 PM

Powell said she would be filing a lawsuit but anyone can do that. She is still going to need to provide evidence that warrants hundreds of thousands of ballots to be thrown out.

Small minds may chat the chat, but to the west are dark skies, with lightning swirling, there is something there. Something coming. Coming our way.

THE KRAKEN!

RUN!

RUN LIKE THE EXECS OF DOMINION RAN FROM THE HEARING!

(https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-gop-slams-dominion-systems-for-canceling-on-giving-testimony

On Friday, Republican members on the State Government Committee slammed Dominion Voting Systems after Dominion company canceled a scheduled appearance to discuss voting irregularities.

The Pennsylvania House Republicans tweeted, “Transparency is key for our election security. Dominion Voting Software is asking us to give them only blind trust. We’re very disappointed in Dominion’s last minute cancelation in today’s hearing.”)

BURN THE EVIDENCE!

RUN FROM THE KRAKEN!

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 3582

born once atheist

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:46:10 PM

...snip <silliness>

Poe's Law etc....

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 11:21:32 PM

Spendulus, stop pretending that you didn't see this:

Will Trump get Georgia's 16 electoral votes, as counted by Congress on Jan 6? How much money are you willing to put on a "yes"?

?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 3582

born once atheist

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 11:35:40 PM

Will Trump get Georgia's 16 electoral votes, as counted by Congress on Jan 6? How much money are you willing to put on a "yes"?

?

My thoughts exactly.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:21:19 AM

?
Would you bet on Georgia's 16 electoral votes being cast for Biden?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 12:33:01 AM

The Kraken is something that Trump shouldn't do. It might jeopardize his popularity in the minds of some people. That's why Powell is no longer on Trump's formal team... so she can attack without having to abide by what is kosher for a President.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 12:45:42 AM

?
Would you bet on Georgia's 16 electoral votes being cast for Biden?

Backpedaling already? Ok fine. Biden gets the votes. How much money are you willing to put on a "no"?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: