Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Achtung! suchmoon = Wannabe Mrs Cryptohunter ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  (Read 112 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 10:05:59 AM

Context: “Re: Reeeeeeeeee: nullius is a cunt” (a déclassé whine thread by suchmoon)
It is fun to watch this. I knew it would happen. Undoubtedly nullius is a cunt, however this is not the root of the conflict between suchmoron and nerdius.

Suchmoron views nerdius as a cunt for a few reasons. None of which have anything to do with being an actual cunt.

1. Nerdius can convincingly ( to imbeciles which make up 99% of meta and rep posters) appear both intelligent and cultured.  
Suchmoon doesnt like that and hates being revealed as stupid. It knows nullius is more technically versed too. Nullius being kind of a very poor mans AM.

2. Nerdius can garner a lot of praise and grovelling respect from the dregs that also slobber over suchmoron. ( not that burger flipper direwolf that is suchmoons chief  assmuncher or alt)

3. Nerdius will stand up to suchmoron.

In short nerdius is casting a shadow over suchmorons light here. Suchmoon doesnt like not being the centre of attention.

^^^ Image quoted at a sane size, and now stored not under suchmoon’s control.

Get a room, the two of you!

suchmoon, I know that you are too shrewd and calculating not to understand that your “DO NOT FEED THE CRYPTOHUNTER” pic is the ultimate feeding for him.  He loves it!  And you know it.  You are not that fucking dense:  You are feeding him deliberately, you sleazy two-faced cretin.  You are a troll; and feeding cryptohunter this way is your way of trolling with “plausible deniability”.

N.b. that since you pretend to have me on ignore (whilst creating new threads about me—LOL! pathetic), I am stating this for the audience.  As I do with all of my posts about you lately (and one planned upcoming).

For you are subtler than the average troll, suchmoon.  You are more cunning than cryptohunter.  You have fooled me in the past.  Others need to see your true face.  Thank you for showing it to them:  You are the bride of cryptohunter, a match made in Hell.

Thanks.  So stop bumping the damn thing.

I love this post.  With one exception.

Telling suchmoon to stop posting her pic here is not permitted.
She may post it in my self moderated threads at my discretion.

[...]

Nullius can post but don't tell hot bbw beast wrestlers like suchmoon what to do on my threads.

[...]

If suchmoon stops now because you told her too that is really unsportsmanly.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
@ nerdius - no more disrespectful comments to forum legends like OG or I'll have to ban you from this valuable and informative thread.
Also no more ordering my fav BBW around.  If she wants to post her little pictures on my self moderated threads then I will permit it as and when it suits me.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Ah that reminds me. Suchmoon will never win our posting/deleting battle.
There can be only 1.
^^^ It takes 2 to tango.

This has been coming for awhile:
In a CH troll thread which suchmoon has been feeding by pretending to tell others not to feed it (ill-behaviour that I have not yet had time to address adequately),

Local rules.  Will be enforced.  For the purposes thereof, both of the two above-named lovebirds are being accused on this thread.  However, posts that substantially consist of the cryptohunter-feeding pic will be deleted regardless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nullius (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 10:06:14 AM

❕ RESERVED by Order of the High Priest of Nullianity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: