Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
ECF

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 04:36:21 AM

http://www.ecoinfund.com/images/logo.jpg

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,ISR Community

We have added ISR to ECOINFUND voting pool.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
Multi-language Alt-Coin Exchange,Fast, Secure and Trustworthy.

Big ECC GIVEAWAY before 30.April
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 50ECC(ECC Details);
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 50ECC(fee shares) by every retweet before 30 April,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on our bitcointalk thread or pm us.

ECF Coin (ECC for short) is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund.
Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECC program. (highest on market)
Giveaway more infomation:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=501030.0

Happy trading !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:58:35 AM

hmmm web wallet... nice !
i will check it later
maybe for once a coin i will not be disappointed for mining and holding ? Smiley

Hello everyone,

There is now a beta of the html5 ISR Wallet available for testing.
This is mostly intended as a solution for iOS users, since for Android we will release a dedicated app (in a couple of days most likely).
It is a live, hot wallet you can use if you want. but be careful, it is in beta and is likely to stay that way for a while.

you can report any bugs on the thread here.

ISR Wallet: https://isrwallet.info

IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 11:17:36 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 02:10:20 PM by IsraelCoin

NOTICE TO THE MINING PUBLIC:

Due to several reports of users of crypto-hamsters mining pool that their accounts have been hacked into and withdrawal address changed and coins stolen and due to the fact we have tried contacting the pool operators but have not heard back, we have now taken them out of our lists of pools.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO NO LONGER MINE WITH THIS POOL - AT LEAST UNTIL THEY RECTIFY THE SITUATION AND REIMBURSE STOLEN COINS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

You can also use p2pools which are less susceptible to such problems as they do not require an account and hackers cannot change your payout address in them as it is specified in your own mining software.
Of course MPOS pools with higher security measures such as 2-factor authentication are also a good option to consider.

Isracoin team
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

Hey I told you this once already, I don't believe you should suggest that all the MPOS pools are not safe. My pool requires 2FA in order to make changes to your account, payment address and payment limits. This means, the miner first HAS to enter their correct PIN to get their email confirmation sent. Then they need to follow the link in the email to unlock the form. Then they can enter their payment address details, and once again they HAVE to enter their PIN in order to save the changes.

Please don't lump all MPOS pools in with this other pool who I can only assume must have incompetent admins.

Thanks

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:09:48 PM

Hey I told you this once already, I don't believe you should suggest that all the MPOS pools are not safe. My pool requires 2FA in order to make changes to your account, payment address and payment limits. This means, the miner first HAS to enter their correct PIN to get their email confirmation sent. Then they need to follow the link in the email to unlock the form. Then they can enter their payment address details, and once again they HAVE to enter their PIN in order to save the changes.

Please don't lump all MPOS pools in with this other pool who I can only assume must have incompetent admins.

Thanks

Fair enough. Updated the above post to reflect this.

Isracoin team
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 02:20:53 PM

This is a rare occasion for us to publicly discuss such matters, but it seems like someone is purposefully trying to lower prices of ISR on bittrex. We just thought everyone should be aware. And that person should be aware that we are seeing what he is doing.

Isracoin team
shai_

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

tested the web wallet ... works nicely
maybe adding 2 factor auth can be good
and changing some strings and button
nice work Dev.

and yes p2pool rocks, there is 100MH/s there..
if you start your own node and mine to it - is more fun mining... and less rejects %
maybe could write a tutorial for that

some MPOS are not bad at all
always configure auto payouts and never use pool as a bank
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 04:17:46 PM

nice work Dev.

if you start your own node and mine to it - is more fun mining... and less rejects %

2 factor auth is now enabled using google auth and available in the account settings page. (you need to scan qr from another screen, so load wallet on desktop/other mobile etc to activate).

Also fixed a few strings just now.

FYI - you may need to reload the site a few times before changes take effect.

Isracoin team
y80

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:34:11 PM

nice work Dev.

2 factor auth is now enabled using google auth and available in the account settings page. (you need to scan qr from another screen, so load wallet on desktop/other mobile etc to activate).

Also fixed a few strings just now.

FYI - you may need to reload the site a few times before changes take effect.

Nice work on the wallet. Looks really sharp.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 07:08:00 PM

ISR at Coin-Swap.net
Online Wallets are now active. Auto-Sell orders behave like the previous system.

Markets
ISR/BTC
ISR/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
sushipoo

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:13:22 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 08:35:21 PM by sushipoo

This is a rare occasion for us to publicly discuss such matters, but it seems like someone is purposefully trying to lower prices of ISR on bittrex. We just thought everyone should be aware. And that person should be aware that we are seeing what he is doing.

I trade ISR and there are at least 2 bots that I can tell running on bittrex and has been since the last big low.  The bot waits until someone buys then automatically dumps into himself pushing the price lower in hopes that the buyer will dump and because of all the p&d scams.  

The bot places one point above or below your orders until they are no longer within a profit range for the bots last trades.  Pretty crappy because there are not a lot of trades yet so it pretty much always wins because people come and go.

Cant tell you if it's purposefully keeping the price low or just the results of low traders vs greedy bot runners who probably don't know how to trade anyways.  You can see the bot put up one position away even before you have time to see your own order refresh.  

I think issues like these and also server lag plus little nuances in the code really put bittrex off for me, hope it ISR gets added to a larger exchange soon.
y80

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:58:26 PM

I trade ISR and there are at least 2 bots that I can tell running on bittrex and has been since the last big low.  The bot waits until someone buys then automatically dumps into himself pushing the price lower in hopes that the buyer will dump and because of all the p&d scams.  

The bot places one point above or below your orders until they are no longer within a profit range for the bots last trades.  Pretty crappy because there are not a lot of trades yet so it pretty much always wins because people come and go.

Cant tell you if it's purposefully keeping the price low or just the results of low traders vs greedy bot runners who probably don't know how to trade anyways.  You can see the bot put up one position away even before you have time to see your own order refresh.  

I think issues like these and also server lag plus little nuances in the code really put bittrex off for me, hope it ISR gets added to a larger exchange soon.

I think I've also noticed what you're talking about. The bids are constantly being put in at the same time interval and even though there is low/no volume...
sushipoo

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:08:19 PM

I think I've also noticed what you're talking about. The bids are constantly being put in at the same time interval and even though there is low/no volume...

yea, low volume plus the bots running 24/7, it can wait for some people to come up and make a buy then scam them while  nobody else is around.

Oh also if you look at the Market history, he will buy up and sell to people who panic and buy/sell at a really good price within his range.  It is so fast that sometimes they don't even have a chance to show up on my screen.  The bot see's the trade happen and lightning fast buys it. 

Kinda like HFT, I think it can trade fast but does not have the ability to frontload, so it's definately a bot that can see the trade orders but not directly frontloaded by bittrex.
pikuchato

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:12:39 PM

All this thread is full of new accounts talking with each other.

Must be a lot of work for 1 person
pikuchato

Activity: yes

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:14:04 PM

Must be the NSA, or aliens
sushipoo

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:18:42 PM

why the fawk do you even care.  probably got burned on some P&D and now can't tell his elbows from his a$$holes.   

Go troll somewhere else instead of making ridiculous accusations that you cant possibly have the proof required to make yourself sound respectable or even reputable.

4jefflee

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 04:17:45 AM

I noticed this also... Am I wrong in thinking this problem is partly due to the lack of bigger trading numbers? I really like this coin because it seems to be one of the very few that has a snowballs chance in hell of making it somewhere. I would like to see this on Mintpal, but it seems the voting is hardly happening anymore. Get voting please! Maybe offer some voting incentives again or get more active reminding supporters to get involved. More tweets and team activity/visibility seems to help get coins accepted on exchanges and it gets supporters engaged more. You could have a "Vote for on Mintpal" link on the primary Ann page. Good luck!
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 07:12:55 AM

I've noticed the bots on bittrex as well, I have some coins like Electronic Gulden, SiliconValleyCoin, Muniti and of course Isracoin that I have bought there, but I'm not going to sell them unless they go on to be traded in more places

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
sushipoo

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:45:21 PM

I've noticed the bots on bittrex as well, I have some coins like Electronic Gulden, SiliconValleyCoin, Muniti and of course Isracoin that I have bought there, but I'm not going to sell them unless they go on to be traded in more places

Same, I have over 20k ISR and am not going to dump  to this fawking bot.  I will just hold until it gets added somewhere else that is bigger and not being manipulated 24/7 by two small bots.

If you are running the bots,  Hear me right now. 

I pledge from this minute forward to spend all my ISR fighting your stupid bot,  I will make you lose your small % in profits all day long as long as I am awake.

fgt bot runners need to pay.

anyone with me?
matoy

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 03:51:25 PM

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool is UP and RUNNING

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475
Algorithm: scrypt
Username: Weblogin.Worker
Password: Worker Password
and then relax... We take care of the rest!

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Hash with us and mine fresh coins @ http://www.coins4everyone.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: