Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

scam?

are you asking or are you suggesting?

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:44:23 PM

Today the Israels are doing the same things to the Palestinian people that Nazis were doing to the Jews in the 1930-40s Germany.

I wouldn't want anything to do with this coin. Why would you create a coin with the purpose of supporting a nation state that discriminates ethnic/religious groups?

I'd rather burn my money than invest in this coin.
this is not a political arena, there are other places for that.
I'll buy from you all your ISRs

So are you trying to tell me that a coin that is created to support a certain nation has no political implications? I thought that this was the place to talk about Isracoin.

My point was that it imo it's a really bad idea to purposefully make a coin that is supporting one of the most controversial governments in the world.

Anyways I won't drag this thread into a debate about Israel since it is of no use to anyone and this will be my last post here. I really hope that the dev's will rethink the idea of Isracoincoin.
IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 06:55:47 PM

We have just completed the QR Coupons system development.

This system will allow us to significantly expand our marketing reach in the Israeli public, by distributing QR Coupons with a few coins in them via posters, t-shirts, high-volume websites that accept Isracoin as means of payment (as a perk for their users), newspapers as a perk for their readers, during TV commercial breaks (to keep viewers watching during the commercials to catch the coupon) and so on.

We have already issues a test coupon with a couple of coins in it for each registered Airdrop user, to go vote for ISR on HitBTC exchange. The system seems to be working properly and plenty of people are voting and getting their coupons.

(mind you - these coupons are only redeemable by Israeli citizens who are eligible for the Phase-II Airdrop)

We are planning all sorts of things with these coupons and are confident they will help improve our market reach.

Oh... and regardless of the coupon, we hope you vote for ISR on HitBTC.com Smiley
(and if you trade on BTER, please vote for ISR there as well)

Isracoin team
sushipooo

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

Today the Israels are doing the same things to the Palestinian people that Nazis were doing to the Jews in the 1930-40s Germany.

I wouldn't want anything to do with this coin. Why would you create a coin with the purpose of supporting a nation state that discriminates ethnic/religious groups?

I'd rather burn my money than invest in this coin.
this is not a political arena, there are other places for that.
I'll buy from you all your ISRs

So are you trying to tell me that a coin that is created to support a certain nation has no political implications? I thought that this was the place to talk about Isracoin.

My point was that it imo it's a really bad idea to purposefully make a coin that is supporting one of the most controversial governments in the world.

Anyways I won't drag this thread into a debate about Israel since it is of no use to anyone and this will be my last post here. I really hope that the dev's will rethink the idea of Isracoincoin.

yea for real, don't call it Isracoincoin

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
y80

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:45:26 PM

Let's build some momentum and keep this growing Smiley
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:44:55 AM

Any plans to get on Cryptsy?

Thanks!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:15:24 AM

480 million premined, and 50 coins per block
even more centralized than the fucking banks!

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:31:35 AM

It should be called apartheid coin and you guys can give out bounties for building walls around poor ppl, or some sort displaced refugee camp bounty.

250,000,000 APARTHEID COIN BOUNTY for the first full size official Apartheid coin refugee camp ( must come with 45 footy walls and a 35 foot ditch!)
sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:40:59 AM

lol cool story bro.  Good thing you can read the headline and give us your opinion about Israel.  I probably would of offed myself tonight, thanks for saving my life with your awesome observation.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:47:43 AM

It should be called apartheid coin and you guys can give out bounties for building walls around poor ppl, or some sort displaced refugee camp bounty.

250,000,000 APARTHEID COIN BOUNTY for the first full size official Apartheid coin refugee camp ( must come with 45 footy walls and a 35 foot ditch!)

Sweet, build that wall so we we can to keep those poor Mexicans out, and we can call the refuge camp "fema camps" sounds coooool.    Maybe we can also get the CIA to spy on us and everything we do.  OH what about the VA they can come up with some reason to screw veterans and we can use the IRS to do some shady stuff too.  First we need to sell all the land to foreign countries.  OH the Endless possibilities!

Fact, it's not only Israel that is screwing with people, get off your high horse and come over to our side, to team Humanity.

We are not doing this for the benefit of the Government, we are doing it for the betterment of people including the 99% of those you hate so much.

Kuttingcorners

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:52:20 AM

im not saying your apartheid is the only problem in the modern world . But it is one of them
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:04:15 AM

my statement about 480 million premined, 50 coins per block, is even more centralized than banks - is not even political, not related to Israel

lol cool story bro.  Good thing you can read the headline and give us your opinion about Israel.  I probably would of offed myself tonight, thanks for saving my life with your awesome observation.

sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:05:19 AM

im not saying your apartheid is the only problem in the modern world . But it is one of them

Bro, I'm American and a Veteran of the Marine Corps, I've been to war, I've seen death.  The guys working on this coin are dual located also in America.  We just want people to have a chance to  break away from the BS of their government.  If you went there and asked the majority of the people what they actually want, they would say EXACTLY what Americans would say, they want to be left alone (ie FREE) and to have the ability to make wealth for themselves without interference by those who are causing the trouble all over the world including their own country.

We need less talking and more doing.  I've heard your opinion a billion times and the fallacy is that it's not the people who sh*t in the cool-aid, it's the same money grabber ass-hats in the 1% of all the countries. No offense to any 1% who actually try have compassion and empathy for other and do try to help. (and they are out there)

sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:14:21 AM

my statement about 480 million premined, 50 coins per block, is even more centralized than banks - is not even political, not related to Israel

lol cool story bro.  Good thing you can read the headline and give us your opinion about Israel.  I probably would of offed myself tonight, thanks for saving my life with your awesome observation.

man this thread is not even that long, look at how many times a random dude comes in here screaming this thing is a scam and then shows his true colors and hate towards the Israelis.  do the research look at the wallets, all the pre mine are still there or are accounted for.  These guys prove time and time again they are really working on something good then someone that has no interest in the coin comes in and says, "scam?" come on dude that is your subconscious lumping Israel and pre-mine into scamcoin.

And if you really meant nothing by it then I do apologize but there are only 2 types of people on this thread, those who really give a sh*t and those who come here to speak their hate after reading the title.

Kuttingcorners

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

I bet they just want to be left alone!!! they just finished occupying someone else's land. How about i come kick your dumb ass out of your house and then ask to be left alone. I have a feeling you wouldn't think that was fair even if i told you I had a real tough time where i came from.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

Oh give it up, pali.

Quit your bitching and move your tent to Arab lands where you came from.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:27:14 AM

I bet they just want to be left alone!!! they just finished occupying someone else's land. How about i come kick your dumb ass out of your house and then ask to be left alone. I have a feeling you wouldn't think that was fair even if i told you I had a real tough time where i came from.

come try it fgt, ill blast your fckin head off Smiley have a nice day

idiots like you that can't even open up their mind to other concepts are not even worth arguing with.  Just like how Americans invade others without the permission of the American people.... SSDD.

Guess what bro, I'm an immigrant in America, I grew up in some bad sh*t too, it's not only you.  But now there are still people living in that shit that should have a chance at enriching their lives.  No?

Kuttingcorners

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:38:12 AM

ok my mind is open explain to me why apartheid is the right answer
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:43:50 AM

haha
many Arabs prefer Israel, because Israel is good to Arabs more than Arab countries...
many people don't have a clue what is happening... many Muslim Arabs and Jewish (and atheist) are working together in Israel. with no racism.
everyone need to stop being stupid and stop killing each other. but build together better future.

most people know it, just a few ruin it for everyone.

anyway - with so big premine, how can anyone trust ? its like believing to your bank manager

come try it fgt, ill blast your fckin head off Smiley have a nice day

sushipooo

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:46:10 AM

ok my mind is open explain to me why apartheid is the right answer

I'm not saying that is the answer, I am saying that the basic Israeli citizen is NOT producing propaganda and building the walls.  It is the ones who have power and will do everything to keep it who are doing the evils. Not the average trinket shop owner who gets his shit stolen just like us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: