Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In my school, Bitcoin is now becoming a subject  (Read 1479 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 11:55:59 PM

This is one way to make the country more advanced in the world of cryptocurrencies. Applying Bitcoin to schools will help students gain a better understanding of how cryptocurrencies work, so they can compare them to fiat currencies. That way, if students learn about blockchain technology, this can be an illustration to understand the idea of decentralization in the mainstream's context.
Maybe they’re not fully blockchain experts, but teaching young people about cryptocurrencies, decentralization, and monetary systems is a good thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
nancy

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:12:40 AM

This knowledges will become outdated really fast, this is the problem of university degree in IT
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 01:40:41 PM

wow, congratulations.
I appreciate that your government is pushing people to learn crypto, they do not regret doing this since it was a good opportunity to learn and makes students get aware of this. This serves as a ticket to advance technology and we can't deny that Bitcoin is almost on the mainstream which is important that the community should know.

I believe that not only in your country/place are doing this.
However, that something won't make a push through in schools since we can still learn Bitcoin online.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/teaching-bitcoin-in-schools-the-bitcoin-academy-1377885586

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 01:42:37 PM

Really,It was incredible to listen. Gradually but without a doubt, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are being embraced in a enormous way, like presenting them to schools. It is all almost nonstop instruction to the masses on what truly Bitcoin is all approximately, and clarifying the genuine and positive utilize cases of it and not finishing up to ponzi plans. I just like the reality that Bitcoin is presently being included within the educational programs in a few schools and colleges around the world.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wisbrown

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:13:47 PM

It show that, Bitcoin will link the whole currency together,
The hope for the future, and
Will make life easier for the students.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 07:39:36 PM

If Bitcoin becomes a subject in school now Bitcoin is now becoming a subject will further increase the knowledge of Bitcoin. Students learn everything about Bitcoin from school and will not need to take any further training. Bitcoin's circulation is now growing rapidly in many countries around the world. This will take Bitcoin further to establish itself as a currency. The country will move further towards education through blockchain technology. Every student will use bitcoin and the price of bitcoin will increase further.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 11:06:06 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin will start to adopt massively, by teaching in schools that they are only preparing young people to learn about bitcoin and how to use it because in the future they will definitely need this knowledge. I am sure that if it also happens in other countries, the speculation that bitcoin is a scam will disappear and those who do not agree with it will definitely be able to think that they also need to learn about bitcoin so that they will not be left behind.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 07:08:09 AM

In general, it is wonderful that already in educational institutions they talk about bitcoin, as this has a positive effect on the development of the cryptocurrency sphere, as it encourages young people to learn something new and want to improve it, and I will not be surprised if the blockchain programming specialty appears in universities with time

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:56:45 PM

Although blockchain related degrees are offered at the university level. But I think bitcoin and blockchain-based studies should be practiced from the school level, so that students can learn more about the workings of blockchain. I appreciate the students' interest in Bitcoin.
The way Bitcoin adoption is growing around the world, I think, one day the blockchain network will lead the whole world.

practical problems in each of these schools that may not be implemented properly, because they have to go through many stages such as the educational curriculum and also the interests of students. I think if everything has been agreed upon by many parties, it will be easy for Bitcoin to be in school

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1328

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 08:53:16 AM

I don't know if we're the same but in this school year (2020-2021) Bitcoin is now being introduced to our school, although it may not be introduced to other courses, since I am currently taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) hence, we are to take Bitcoin and the history of BTC. It's actually great that schools are putting Bitcoin to their curriculum, with that, I got to share my experience with Bitcoin, I got the chance to share my knowledge about the history of Bitcoin and how much I benefited from this.

I also decided to post it here because I think this is a big leap towards the future, from people doubting about Bitcoin and now, people are heavily relying on it, being informed, buying bitcoins, learning the ways on how to exactly earn bitcoins.

P.S - Okay, so for those who are asking on what country, type of school am I in, I currently live in the Philippines which is a third world country, a country that is not yet solidified when it comes to technology, and education that is not as advanced as it may seem, since we are focused on the main subjects, Bitcoin and the technology of Blockchain has unlikely entered, well, educationally speaking, but my school (a college institute) and probably many more has started off talking about Blockchain, there are no downsides to this since we are only talking about it and studying but they're not encouraging students just yet to become enthusiastic about Bitcoin, probably in the future.

You are very lucky that Bitcoin subject was introduced in your school. It seems surprising to me, since schools are state organizations and they teach strictly what the states allow. As we all know here, these states are not very fond of Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin and Blockchain as a subjects is possible only in technical institutes and in technical specialties. I doubt that in mainstream schools in most countries these subjects will be taught to ordinary people. If the general public is told about the benefits of Bitcoin in schools, governments will lose control of financial flows. We understand that people will stop using national currencies and rely on Bitcoin. State governments will not allow this, at least for now. Therefore, I believe that your case is unique on a global scale and I repeat, you and the students of your school are very lucky.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Asuspawer09

Activity: 1666
Merit: 432

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 09:28:03 AM

I don't know if we're the same but in this school year (2020-2021) Bitcoin is now being introduced to our school, although it may not be introduced to other courses, since I am currently taking Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) hence, we are to take Bitcoin and the history of BTC. It's actually great that schools are putting Bitcoin to their curriculum, with that, I got to share my experience with Bitcoin, I got the chance to share my knowledge about the history of Bitcoin and how much I benefited from this.

I also decided to post it here because I think this is a big leap towards the future, from people doubting about Bitcoin and now, people are heavily relying on it, being informed, buying bitcoins, learning the ways on how to exactly earn bitcoins.

P.S - Okay, so for those who are asking on what country, type of school am I in, I currently live in the Philippines which is a third world country, a country that is not yet solidified when it comes to technology, and education that is not as advanced as it may seem, since we are focused on the main subjects, Bitcoin and the technology of Blockchain has unlikely entered, well, educationally speaking, but my school (a college institute) and probably many more has started off talking about Blockchain, there are no downsides to this since we are only talking about it and studying but they're not encouraging students just yet to become enthusiastic about Bitcoin, probably in the future.

I'm thinking of adding bitcoin as a part of the course maybe when it comes to technology-related subjects we could somehow learn some about blockchain technology.

Mostly a lot of blockchain developers don't really have their own course but more like a self-taught online or online course but as blockchain technology is being trendy hopefully it will be added to some subjects on BSIT.

Hopefully, the more people will learn this the more bitcoin will easily adapt to a country because a lot of people still don't know what is a cryptocurrency and even bitcoin.

lea152

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 09:56:41 AM

In France, at school, some teachers also talk to us about Bitcoin, that's a good thing i think
smallpotatoe111

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:00:19 AM

That's crazy! I studied in Bachelor of Business and they never teach anything about cryptocurrencies. I'm talking about 3 years ago...  Huh
You can foresee the high school students doing projects by creating ICO.... LOL
Red Pie

Activity: 714
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:06:54 AM

Even at a basic level, the promotion of bitcoin is very important. Bitcoin has not been released long ago.  still has high potential. People who are children today will be company managers or economists tomorrow. Maybe they will be president.  It is necessary to teach the technology of the future to future generations.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:36:58 AM

It seems people are starting to talk more about it. I am also living in a developing economy, and about a year ago when I asked my friends and relatives, people to know about the bad trends for btc, everyone thought it's not good. But things started to change as these people started coming back to find out what it was, and I was really happy that someone talked about my field of interest.
It is a good thing that people are talking about it more which could lead to more people learning about it which leads to more people getting curious and buying it. I find bitcoin becoming a subject in academy a bit too sudden because I find the current knowledge with bitcoin a little limited. I am living in a developing economy too but bitcoin and other related things about it seems to be not a focus of the current academic curriculum.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:45:34 AM

Even at a basic level, the promotion of bitcoin is very important. Bitcoin has not been released long ago.  still has high potential. People who are children today will be company managers or economists tomorrow. Maybe they will be president.  It is necessary to teach the technology of the future to future generations.
If bitcoin or crypto is taught for elementary level classes in my opinion it is impossible because elementary level children's minds will not be able to accommodate lessons about bitcoin which I think will be ignored because it is difficult for them to understand.
and what I know is that applying crypto or bitcoin lessons only high schools and universities tend to be easy to understand and will be directly involved, and what we see is the growth of bitcoin that millennials like today because it is taught in high schools and universities which are very easy to understand and in demand by them.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:22:56 AM

Is this for real? that Here in the Philippines there are a Blockchain subject from Technological institute ? TIP? mind telling us what specific school is this so i may recommend my Son to study and learn about blockchain as He was planning to take BSIT also because he is a computer lover , or if you cannot state here  please send me Via PM mate because i really want to know and truly interested knowing this college school.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:53:00 AM

If bitcoin or crypto is taught for elementary level classes in my opinion it is impossible because elementary level children's minds will not be able to accommodate lessons about bitcoin which I think will be ignored because it is difficult for them to understand.
and what I know is that applying crypto or bitcoin lessons only high schools and universities tend to be easy to understand and will be directly involved, and what we see is the growth of bitcoin that millennials like today because it is taught in high schools and universities which are very easy to understand and in demand by them.
Indeed, elementary is still not the right place to apply knowledge of bitcoin and crypto, only young college students have enough knowledge to understand crypto and bitcoin issues but maybe the instructors need to systematize the knowledge they have when in my country, the instructors are just understanding too little about bitcoin. My brother even said his teacher requested to download mining apps on his phone then recommended it to many others for a commission, this mistake can actually cause data loss and reveal a lot of personal information, which is quite dangerous

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:41:14 PM

Maybe they could teach them in a grade 6 level but the basic principle only. It would be hard for them to absorb such kind of information if it would be such deep hence the subject of cryptocurrency wasn't easy as it seems. It was more suitable to teach it in a higher level of education where they can applied it in actual and it can add to their career choices which they would like to pursue. These might be a good choice and for sure these course will become in demand.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:00:30 PM

That's actually a good thing! However in the university that I attended the course subjects are still the same, but a lot of students are talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and they are actually investing and trading to it. Though the university is not much familiar with Bitcoin and other cryptos, I am glad that a lot of young people are now curious with it and I know not only in your school, but also other areas of the country will accept Bitcoin and might even add it into the subjects for a specific programs and courses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: