Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People still don't know about Bitcoin  (Read 5641 times)
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 12:40:07 PM

We cannot help to notice that the awareness of Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, in general, is different across zones and regions. In my country, the southern part is well more knowledgeable in crypto trading than the North, and not that crypto is not known up north but when we start looking at the percentage of people that know and are engaged in trading crypto. Most people north don't know what it is and even if they did know, are not willing to invest in something they can't physically hold, it is just their nature but one thing is clear that most of the people that are engaged in crypto right now up north are millennials and with time it will even be widespread. 
Probably because it depends on how widespread technology or how knowledgeable are people with the current trends that is affecting the popularity of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in different regions, plus we don't really feel it because we are surrounded by people who are knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 01:09:30 PM

There are many people who still don't know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know about others I am talking about my country and about my society. Whenever I ask from people about or talk about the Bitcoin. They ask what is this?

How much there is who face this problem?

This is one of the few daily surprises that I get. Everyday when I meet people, I asked them about bitcoin and I find it surprising that large percentage of them do not know what bitcoin is and those that know it know nothing more than it is digital money.
What makes this surprising is the fact that bitcoin is over decade old and has risen exponentially in terms of adoption in the mainstream but the fact is that there are a whole lot of people who don't know bitcoin. This just proves that there's is a lot to do in terms of adoption in the mainstream world.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 06:57:25 AM

there.are so many people who don't understand about bitcoin and how it works.therefore we need to shed light on how bitcoin actually works.for a business process that is very, very profitable.in its.business processes.for our lives in the future, and not there.is another.negative opinion.towards the crypto world
it is true that there are still many people who do not understand bitcoin in depth but people know bitcoin is just a name but do not know the use of bitcoin. if we explain to them then surely they will understand the use of bitcoin, I try to explain bitcoin to my friends and they are easy to understand.
I think that will help, explaining to them about the benefit of investing in Bitcoin, and how it works. Some people don't believe in Bitcoin, I have come across a young man. And I try talking to him about Bitcoin, but he told me, he don't believe in cryptocurrencies. Some people don't know about bitcoin, and don't just want to know. Although, they are many that needs someone to explain to their understand on how Bitcoin works.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:17:31 AM

there.are so many people who don't understand about bitcoin and how it works.therefore we need to shed light on how bitcoin actually works.for a business process that is very, very profitable.in its.business processes.for our lives in the future, and not there.is another.negative opinion.towards the crypto world
it is true that there are still many people who do not understand bitcoin in depth but people know bitcoin is just a name but do not know the use of bitcoin. if we explain to them then surely they will understand the use of bitcoin, I try to explain bitcoin to my friends and they are easy to understand.
I think that will help, explaining to them about the benefit of investing in Bitcoin, and how it works. Some people don't believe in Bitcoin, I have come across a young man. And I try talking to him about Bitcoin, but he told me, he don't believe in cryptocurrencies. Some people don't know about bitcoin, and don't just want to know. Although, they are many that needs someone to explain to their understand on how Bitcoin works.
it's true that there is still a lack of detailed positive information about bitcoin. They mostly sometimes see only negative info circulating. But they have not seen so much benefit from bitcoin as a source of investment. There is still more information about the shares they get than bitcoin, especially for local people who lack internet information.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:46:31 AM

There are many people who still don't know about bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. I don't know about others I am talking about my country and about my society. Whenever I ask from people about or talk about the Bitcoin. They ask what is this?

How much there is who face this problem?

There are many people who are 50+ who will only have heard about vague references to Bitcoin in the news and will never know anything about it. They will never need to use it in their lifetime, especially as it has become more like a commodity rather than a functional token used to buy stuff. It is probably for the best because they will be much more susceptible to losing money in things like scams or fake adverts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:54:02 AM

Unfortunately, there are still many people who have no idea about Bitcoin. But this pandemic period helped many more people meet Bitcoin and the market. But many of them are making investments blindly also. They don't have much information about the market. They just make some investments randomly or trusting someone's advices. And this is really bad and very risky.

BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 09:58:09 AM

People may have heard of it by now but are still skeptical bc they haven't done their own research. I asked a relative overseas yesterday if its in the mainstream news there and the answer was no. Also they were skeptical bc its not something physical so they have a hard time understanding how it works.

But in gaming, AXIE and other games like AnRKeY X are gaining popularity as people can never believe that they can play to earn and sell their NFT. Future is bright for DeFi Gaming.
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:56:03 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency. And there are many areas where internet is not available. So, without internet crypto currency is nothing. Because it is used only over the internet. In developed countries internet facility is available. So, there peoples know about this currency and trade in this currency. So, i think this is the reason.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:20:41 PM

Bitcoin is a new currency. And there are many areas where internet is not available. So, without internet crypto currency is nothing. Because it is used only over the internet. In developed countries internet facility is available. So, there peoples know about this currency and trade in this currency. So, i think this is the reason.

May need the role of the state to provide easy internet access so that everyone can benefit from bitcoin. unfortunately bitcoin only works in the internet network and this is the biggest problem for development of bitcoin, many countries find it difficult to get internet.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 04:50:13 PM

some people who understand what bitcoin is but they don't know fully how the definition of bitcoin and how it works from bitcoin, because many people give their definition unilaterally with bitcoin and continue to give bad opinions in their own way, maybe that's the basic principle people who don't know about bitcoin
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:22:45 PM

some people who understand what bitcoin is but they don't know fully how the definition of bitcoin and how it works from bitcoin, because many people give their definition unilaterally with bitcoin and continue to give bad opinions in their own way, maybe that's the basic principle people who don't know about bitcoin
There would be someone who would really be making out reactions or their own views towards bitcoin without even having done their assignment or making our some research first

and then they do really make out some conclusions that something which is on negative or totally a false one.Honestly it is really just not that complicated for someone

to understand bitcoin but there are circumstances which do really prohibit someone on able to do so. Ex. remote places doesnt have internet.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:46:53 PM

For your information Bitcoin is 12 years old! I don't think we can consider it still new but rather a mature and great accomplishment in the realm of economics!
As for the rest of your comment, it really depends on what you want to do with BTC because even if there's no internet and I want bitcoin long term, I can easily create a paper wallet and have the BTC sent to it. And I can do it without Internet.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:03:30 PM

For your information Bitcoin is 12 years old! I don't think we can consider it still new but rather a mature and great accomplishment in the realm of economics!
As for the rest of your comment, it really depends on what you want to do with BTC because even if there's no internet and I want bitcoin long term, I can easily create a paper wallet and have the BTC sent to it. And I can do it without Internet.
Yes, that's right, Bitcoin has shown its maturity. Bitcoin is not new, it has been around for a long time until its glory until now. Maybe he's new to bitcoin. However, we always hope that the future of bitcoin will be long as new investors grow in the bitcoin world. So for that, when they are profitable, they also have to give feedback about bitcoin, not only when they lose and then make negative content about bitcoin because of their own disappointment.

There might be a less possibility of medias spreading news on bitcoin or on any other crypto currencies in and around where he lives. It does even matter of whom he is surrounded with.

Recent height of BTC to $61k, really astounded huge investors and brought them into crypto currencies. There was a talk everywhere on medias about bitcoin and doge if you remember of Elon's tweets impacts on crypto market. Media plays a great role here.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 07:11:24 PM

We cant say bitcoin is something new but for some areas and parts of world it is. There is no internet always, no proper news and education about crypto and main facts. Unfortunately many people have existential problems-food, wather or place to live. We dont think about it often. On the other side lack of knowlege is big risk and danger for newbies who want to invest.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:06:43 AM

In my country most of the people are believe in Fiat money and Don't prefer to Any online virtual cryptocurrencies. My country's people don't know anything about online virtual cryptocurrency . About 0.02% people who are directly or indirectly involved with cryptocurrencies.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 02:50:42 AM

We cant say bitcoin is something new but for some areas and parts of world it is. There is no internet always, no proper news and education about crypto and main facts. Unfortunately many people have existential problems-food, wather or place to live. We dont think about it often. On the other side lack of knowlege is big risk and danger for newbies who want to invest.

Bitcoin was released 12 years ago, it's not exactly a new thing. But still very many people don't know about Bitcoin, maybe some people have
heard of it, but most still don't understand Bitcoin. There are still many places that do not have internet access, this is what makes many people
who ultimately do not get information about Bitcoin. Moreover, there are still many countries that reject Bitcoin, this is also a factor that makes
many people receive wrong information, because they think something the government refuses is a bad thing. It is very important for those of us
who already understand Bitcoin, help educate people around us who don't really understand Bitcoin. Little things we do by educating others
about Bitcoin, can have a big impact if done by many people.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:10:05 AM

almost a lot.of people who don't understand bitcoin, they only hear about it.from people around or browse it.on the internet, they don't fully understand what is.called bitcoin, how does bitcoin actually work and then they give negative.opinions according.to their ability to think.its shallow.I will always give them.a definition.of bitcoin.itself what else for those who are.laymen
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:25:46 AM

Bitcoin was released 12 years ago, it's not exactly a new thing. But still very many people don't know about Bitcoin, maybe some people have
heard of it, but most still don't understand Bitcoin. There are still many places that do not have internet access, this is what makes many people
who ultimately do not get information about Bitcoin. Moreover, there are still many countries that reject Bitcoin, this is also a factor that makes
many people receive wrong information, because they think something the government refuses is a bad thing. It is very important for those of us
who already understand Bitcoin, help educate people around us who don't really understand Bitcoin. Little things we do by educating others
about Bitcoin, can have a big impact if done by many people.

The scope of information relies mostly with the internet and both of you are right,

Those who don't have internet are not aware with this investment currency while those who have and capable are still doubtful with
the way volatility really affecting the market. With said so, we still need to help the awareness  by sharing our knowledge that simple
act can deliver possible interest to more people around.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:37:00 AM

All because of government the most of people still don't know about bitcoin. Not only that because of government the news channel don't make any posetive news about bitcoin. If they cover any news regarding bitcoin then they cover that time when cops arrest some scammer or hacker with bitcoin then they cover news.  And give the full  claim to bitcoin. That a bitcoin users is arrested they didn't say a scammer or hacker arrested. How shameful and general people trust them and try to keep away from bitcoin. And second one government dosen't want that people hear about bitcoin so they don't give anyone any permission to make any hype about bitcoin. It's my opinion your can be different thank you.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 10:46:00 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 08:35:40 PM by Mistafreeze

A whole lot actually is still getting to know about Bitcoin why?? Government Policies, Ignorance, Lack of Educated people. Government Policies has been a great challenge to most Countries, blocking the spread of Bitcoin talks as well putting an end to it,these has stopped a lot from venturing into it making hard for citizens to go against the Laws and Regulations.

Funny enough most people don't know about it as well,undeveloped Countries haven't gotten to embrace it fully in there countries as well....since scammers are everywhere,some are also scared of getting to know about it. As time goes on people are going to see the reason why they have to embrace Bitcoin as either an asset of investment. As Bitcoin price is shooting higher, so there would be positive news spreading about Bitcoin to people that are still ignorant about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: