Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Altcoins replace Bitcoin?!?!?  (Read 3516 times)
hitsnorth

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:40:35 PM

For now the only contender for BTC is ETH. It has a good chances to replace it as crypto #1 but it's not gonna be soon. We'll see, Vitalik is a great developer!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qirtov

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:51:38 PM

I think it will be difficult if altcoins replace bitcoin, because we know if bitcoin is the first and number one coin in the world, please also note that the majority of Altcoins are made based on the framework built by Bitcoin. I also noticed that Bitcoin circulation still dominates the crypto asset market so it is difficult to shift the position of the king just like that.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:53:36 PM

For now the only contender for BTC is ETH. It has a good chances to replace it as crypto #1 but it's not gonna be soon. We'll see, Vitalik is a great developer!
If you admit Vitalik is a great developer, then what about Satoshi Nakamoto who invented Bitcoin? is he not great? because in general ETH is a coin that very often follows Bitcoin price movements, both when the price goes up and when the price goes down, because the evidence is very clear that Ethereum is currently continuing to decline because Bitcoin is also experiencing the same thing, so how can ETH beat Bitcoin in the market? in the future, because I will not know how the ETH condition will be if Bitcoin continues to decline as it is now.

Wash your face, then eat and imagine the logical mate
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 03:38:57 PM

I think it will never happen because so far altcoins are still below bitcoin, bitcoin has a stronger support than altcoins, bitcoin can be used in many places while altcoins are only in a few places, from this it can be concluded that altcoins have many shortcomings so they are not suitable if replace bitcoin.
Personally it still have possibility for altcoin to replace bitcoin. So far bitcoin used as payment system and blockchain technology used as ledger in many field. meanwhile in altcoin , smart contract explored and many new feature developted by new project in order to make adoption come faster than before.
Lantind

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 02:52:00 PM

In my opinion, no altcoin even ethereum will replace Bitcoin.  Looking at the current growth of Ethereum, you may think that it may replace bitcoin. But the reality is different. Rather, I wonder when BNB replaces ETH.
Yes, replacing Bitcoin is not an easy thing to do, as well as BNB who wants to replace ETH, because the two coins are already very strong in the crypto space so it is very difficult to fight, especially ETH and BNB are coins that very often follow the movement Bitcoin price, it is clear they will find it difficult to fight Bitcoin.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:26:32 PM

Will the rise of altcoins eventually lead to the demise of Bitcoin? Ultimately Bitcoin has been tested and it has a place in the crypto world. Join our  discord https://discord.gg/pp7Jwsp9 for further discussions about this topic. Tell me what you think?
Anything can happen unexpectedly.
even bitcoin which is currently the largest crypto asset can decline even if it manages to rise again.
everyone wants to be at the top.
ETH has been following Bitcoin for a long time. This asset also includes incumbent players who have entered the market and are currently busy with the update process.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 05:35:47 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is a very hard seed to replace as the largest currency today even though other altcoins are struggling with each other to reach the best level in the crypto market.  I believe bitcoin will be very strong and hard to match.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:16:24 PM

Will the rise of altcoins eventually lead to the demise of Bitcoin? Ultimately Bitcoin has been tested and it has a place in the crypto world. Join our  discord https://discord.gg/pp7Jwsp9 for further discussions about this topic. Tell me what you think?

I don't think Bitcoin will ever die, despite the rise of other altcoins, because Bitcoin has perfected itself and is very balanced, to weaken or bring them down, is not an easy job for now in my view.

However, I strongly believe that in the future Altcoins are big rivals for them, even in the future altcoins are the perfect and appropriate alternative for people who can't afford to invest in Bitcoin and I prefer Altcoins are partners for bitcoin, meaning they are binding. good cooperation and supervising every fraud that occurs in the market, so that in the future the investment world can be used as a reference in seeking big profits for everyone.

Another advantage if they cooperate with each other is that the market is very well controlled and not many scams, so the world of Crypto or investment is not considered a big gamble for columners, in fact today what makes the world or investment unstable is the number of new coins that are not born. well controlled.

Lantind

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:36:25 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is a very hard seed to replace as the largest currency today even though other altcoins are struggling with each other to reach the best level in the crypto market.  I believe bitcoin will be very strong and hard to match.
It's true, since Bitcoin was discovered until now there has not been a single Altcoin that has been able to break the dominance of Bitcoin, because what was developed by Altcoin developers is what is exemplified in Bitcoin so that Altcoins are always under Bitcoin because Bitcoin has already developed and can be used as a currency good example for all Altcoins.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:25:51 PM

In the developing and volatile cryptocurrency world, Bitcoin is at least some kind of benchmark, looking at which other coins can regulate their course, and traders can set their strategies. I think that Bitcoin will continue to dominate in the near future.
Lantind

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:56:38 PM

In the developing and volatile cryptocurrency world, Bitcoin is at least some kind of benchmark, looking at which other coins can regulate their course, and traders can set their strategies. I think that Bitcoin will continue to dominate in the near future.
Obviously, until now there has not been a single coin that has been able to stop Bitcoin's dominance in the crypto space so that Bitcoin will always be the benchmark for every trader and also for every other cryptocurrency.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 05:59:15 PM

Will the rise of altcoins eventually lead to the demise of Bitcoin? Ultimately Bitcoin has been tested and it has a place in the crypto world. Join our  discord https://discord.gg/pp7Jwsp9 for further discussions about this topic. Tell me what you think?

maybe there will be a replacement for bitcoin in the future. because we can't predict anything too far in cryptocurency. because something we didn't expect will happen in crypto. but for now there is no altcoin that can compete with bitcoin with its various advantages. many reasons bitcoin is better than other altcoins today.

dndfinance

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 06:27:52 PM

Ethereum has the potential to do that. Not a financial advice.

I like cryptos and stocks. Not a financial advice. Subscribe to my YouTube channel! linktr.ee/dndfinance
Amirzz123

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 09:19:31 AM

Never say never, I can't say in future there won't be one or two Altcoins that would end up replacing Bitcoin but for now I don't see any Altcoins that is well positioned to displace Bitcoin. A lot of things differentiate Bitcoin from Altcoins. First is the novel idea, second is the community, third is the Store of Value that people bought into.  Forth is the Creator (Satoshi) how many of these Altcoins developers can do what Satoshi did and leave the project in the hands of others to move the project forward bitcoin is all time at the top of all cryptocurrency
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1361

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 12:34:43 PM

Altcoins will never replace Bitcoin because they're simply "copies" of the original project. Bitcoin is the "Father of Blockchain technology" where nothing would've been possible without it. It's time to accept the fact that without Bitcoin, altcoins will die on their own. The only exception to this would be Ethereum, but it still depends on Bitcoin to go either up or down in price.

Altcoins' main selling point is that they're faster and cheaper to use than Bitcoin. But their level of security/reliability is questionable. It's the reason why so many altcoins have "struggled" to compete against Bitcoin directly. Unless a new coin comes up with a technology superior than Blockchain, Bitcoin will remain as "King of Crypto" for a long time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dndfinance

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 12:57:16 PM

Ethereum has a good chance to overtake Bitcoin.

I like cryptos and stocks. Not a financial advice. Subscribe to my YouTube channel! linktr.ee/dndfinance
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 01:09:52 PM

Bitcoin hold a very important position in the scheme of thngs in cryptocurrency. Vitually all coin react to bitcoin price movement be it negative or positive! The market reaction to Bitcoin price is telling us how strategic bitcoin is to every altcoin out there. I therefore think  Altcoin will not replace Bitcoin in the nearest forseeable future! Altcoin is enable biecause of the functionality of Bitcoin!

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 11:06:40 PM

Although many altcoins have appeared and many have even reached new ATH this year, altcoins may develop rapidly in the crypto world but no single altcoin can match bitcoin, most of the public or forum members who know crypto must first know bitcoin, bitcoin has also become virtual money in the history of cryptocurrencies until now no one has replaced it
Basically Most people are used to BTC but still never say never as more and more competitions continue to emerge am sure there will be some crypto alts that will challenge BTC With all the energy talks transaction speed and what have you I think more coins will pop up but still am not saying no coin can flip BTC but it will have to be a serious fundamental coin that is really having crazy use case and popularity like ETH still I never said ETH I said like it So dont judge my words but anything is possible

Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 11:47:40 PM

Never say never, I can't say in future there won't be one or two Altcoins that would end up replacing Bitcoin but for now I don't see any Altcoins that is well positioned to displace Bitcoin. A lot of things differentiate Bitcoin from Altcoins. First is the novel idea, second is the community, third is the Store of Value that people bought into.  Forth is the Creator (Satoshi) how many of these Altcoins developers can do what Satoshi did and leave the project in the hands of others to move the project forward bitcoin is all time at the top of all cryptocurrency
i do agree with this point , in market we see any possibilties that might happen in future. Cryptocurrency or blockchain technology not only bitcoin , we still another project here which is they developt the weakness of bitcoin blockchain technology. Altcoin that provide the solution or even new version from bitcoin blockchain technology will get attention from market and someday adopted by huge institution .

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
yat97

Activity: 171
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:59:04 PM

One day but not any time soon. Trust me.

I will take maybeeee a decade or so before MAYBEEeeE maybe, something like Eth or ADA takes over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: