Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:45:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CommunityCoin (COMM) Fair & FREE Distribution | Pure PoS | Wallet Updated!  (Read 61197 times)
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:42:53 AM

Hi guys I also received my coins. I'm running the website http://cryptodesign.net/ . If there is interest for a new (or improved) logo, I'm willing to come up with something if people are interested in donating for that. I normally charge like 0.5 BTC for a logo, but if there's some people willing to donate, and if I can take credit for the logo (maybe put a 'thanks to cryptodesign.net' or something on the startpost) I can probably make something Smiley

Let me know if you guys are interested.

no one replied on this so offer still stands.
kathmandu34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:52:30 AM

I think Dev's are either busy of they just don't want to reply. I was been waiting for my 1 M Share Coins to be in my wallet but they are not yet here in 4th day too, so at least if I could answered either I am not been qualified for this reason or some answer about what is actually making transactions late.
As my self I applied finding myself qualified according to OP,
Still waiting for response, No matter either positive or negative, but one response will help me for my next move.
As I wrote in earlier post that I will be supporting Community COin, I will do that if the response will be negative or I was been dis qualified too.

Fill the application form then.
What application are you talking about?

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:54:44 AM

I think Dev's are either busy of they just don't want to reply. I was been waiting for my 1 M Share Coins to be in my wallet but they are not yet here in 4th day too, so at least if I could answered either I am not been qualified for this reason or some answer about what is actually making transactions late.
Still waiting for response, No matter either positive or negative, but one response will help me for my next move.
As I wrote in earlier post that I will be supporting Community COin, I will do that if the response will be negative or I was been dis qualified too.

Read the first page, it changed few days ago.

tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:14:45 AM

Buying comm, 1m = 0.15 btc.

Beware, he will scam you.
AForB

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:36:21 AM

wait, someone is proposing 0.01 btc for 1M COMM

are you kidding? i won't sell for such stupid price ever
Like I told you all before, there are some people who can't wait to dump their coins at 1 satoshi. Something they got for free has no value to them.

If someone wants to sell at 0.01BTC/1mil, I can buy them.
Me too Smiley
I look forward to joining COMM, also in accordance with the rules of the forum to do it,
but I didn't get your identity. If you sell, can I buy at this price.

As rules, I post my wallet at
http://Https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9028-communitycoin-comm-information/page-23#entry79157
I promise if I get the stake I will promote it in my soical website, including QQ, Weibo and blog.
I hope the author can see I finish the task according to the rules.
All open wallet every day, every day, haven't received anything.

kathmandu34

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:40:08 AM

Read the first page, it changed few days ago.
I Read OP I was confused that if I will apply by form will I be counted as double application or not, If I will be disqualified for double application?
edit: Just now I post my application but I am not sure either they will consider my application as new or old? If they consider new may be I will be seen as double application but if they will see my application as old and not paid then that will be fine.

ascer

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:42:43 AM

My Bitcointalk ID:ascer

I'm very glad to become a member of the communitycoin If you can get your tolerance.

I have my own QQ, I can do the propaganda.  

Let more people know CommunityCoin, to allow more people to participate in this community.

I have written a letter to the trading platform, I hope they can accept.

I have a message at cryptocointalk.com    

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9028-communitycoin-comm-information/page-22#entry79145

I follow the new rules, I hope to get the coin.

Long long ago, I applied. But no reply
I don't have the opportunity to join this community? Huh

YESTERDAY... is NOT long long ago.... be patient, you will get the coins, DEV's have to sleep too you know
Yes, for me.
Every day I open my wallet, hope to have comm.
Because I really want to be a comm minute.
I see a new coin development relying on the community.
Give me  comm, I like it. Cry Cry

1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:48:45 AM

CommunityCoin is one of he most interesting coin I've seen in a while it has a few unique aspects like the proof of stake with a reasonable supply of coins. With fully functional coin with active dev, stake, and community, this coin looks to be a very strong candidate for future growth. I would like to take part and give the best of my ability to support and help this coin take off.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:50:41 AM

Already making more coins from PoS  Grin
alivecrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:57:44 AM

CommunityCoin is one of he most interesting coin I've seen in a while it has a few unique aspects like the proof of stake with a reasonable supply of coins. With fully functional coin with active dev, stake, and community, this coin looks to be a very strong candidate for future growth. I would like to take part and give the best of my ability to support and help this coin take off.

That is what called distributed in community. Being in community this coin will develop a lot and this is just starting There must be a lot of planning and development for this coin to bring it together with other perfect alt coins.

kocur

Activity: 140

We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

from mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

"only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour"

so 120 votes per user per day without sleeping and so 40-60 in normal mode  Grin

keep voting...

Community Coin: Fair & Free Distribution
sepehr

Activity: 399

Cryptocurrency Evangelist

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:05:02 AM

I love the community and I believe that the next world is the world of communities.

So I would like to contribute in this community.

And promoting it to others.

just let me know how can I help!

Sepehr

Apply for your stake first - you will fill much more into community then Wink

Thanks Pablo, I have applied for my stake and voted for COMMMMM in Mintpal as well!

Received my stake after about 6 hours!

It was interesting and great job!

We should contribute to find out how we can grow our COMMMUNITY!

Sepehr, A Cryptocurrency Evangelist
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:12:12 AM

That is what called distributed in community. Being in community this coin will develop a lot and this is just starting There must be a lot of planning and development for this coin to bring it together with other perfect alt coins.

I agree with your positive outlook about COMM and I also think that the community is really the key that will make this coin very successful for a long period of time.
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:16:12 AM

OMG I just saw my coins open in my wallet. Thank you so so much. Tomorrow expect a nice big blog post on my alt coin blog and I will help promote and vote.. Smiley I ma even do a small giveaway of my own give some coins to my loyal followers get them involved..It's all about sharing and caring not just about ddossing and hacking lmao. Grin Grin Grin Grin
alivecrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:35:14 AM

I agree with your positive outlook about COMM and I also think that the community is really the key that will make this coin very successful for a long period of time.

Community of Community Coin is being stronger and stronger and when all Shares will be distributed it will be a perfect community.
I hope to see community coin in some famous exchanges very soon which is will be second step of development.

youngcave

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:38:56 AM

"only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour"

so 120 votes per user per day without sleeping and so 40-60 in normal mode  Grin

keep voting...

come on

kathmandu34

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:51:34 AM

keep voting...

come on

People are not voting,
I believe for 500 people coin already been given, please those who already got coins and who are interested
if you have mintpal id then just login and start voting for COMM 5 votes per hour is around 40 votes neach day each user.
if you don't have mintpal account please create account and do one trade any and start voting
but please vote,
I am voting here whil;e I am still waiting for my coins to be in my wallet.

youngcave

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:20:57 AM

keep voting...

come on

People are not voting,
I believe for 500 people coin already been given, please those who already got coins and who are interested
if you have mintpal id then just login and start voting for COMM 5 votes per hour is around 40 votes neach day each user.
if you don't have mintpal account please create account and do one trade any and start voting
but please vote,
I am voting here whil;e I am still waiting for my coins to be in my wallet.

DEV弄的条件太高了点,特别是那个发贴和回贴数量,在这里玩的多的都是玩BTC的,哪有人关注山寨币。DEV偏偏挑他们来发币,结果只能是,币全部被雪藏,然后丢失,想要山寨币的听说了,来了,却达不到标准领不到币,失望了走了去关注下另外的币了
biral

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:42:19 AM

I have not received my coins, but I am confident that it will come. Wink

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.TZLo24ykyRdEavELrfca6cTHJLybiAo3LK
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:24:16 AM

Still don't get my stake from 29.03

Devs, please help!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529481.msg5970202#msg5970202

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: