Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmartHashing.us -> Gridseed Accessories For Sale & Hosting News/Discussion  (Read 11620 times)
smarthashing (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:36:23 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 09:30:57 PM by smarthashing

What we offer:

- Along with Bitcoin and Litecoin, we accept over 30 ALT coins in our web store!!
- We accept Paypal (therefore credit and debit cards as well). Please consider buying Bitcoins to order for faster processing times.
- Quality Gridseed USB miner accessories
- Custom Scrypt ATX cables which can power up to 88 Gridseeds and 16 accessories on one PSU!
- All of our ATX cables come with heat shrink and cable sleeving so you can mine in style!
- Dual mode ATX cables coming soon!
- All software on the Pis are installed by us so that you are ready to go right out of the box!

Our Farm & Accessories:[/b]

When the lights go out:
https://i.imgur.com/mdMTFRy.png

The whole farm (well... most of it):
https://i.imgur.com/g8Y62WP.png

Wholesale Gridseed boxes:
https://i.imgur.com/ubvXj3E.png

Top Shelf:
https://i.imgur.com/C8vlyGD.png

Next Shelf:
https://i.imgur.com/s4ZHwkp.png

Next Shelf:
https://i.imgur.com/uMrWem8.png

Bottom Shelf:
https://i.imgur.com/gXqAHPs.jpg

There's even Gridseeds under the desk!!
https://i.imgur.com/PGEz4tK.png

New Scrypt only ATX cables available in our store smarthashing.us:
https://i.imgur.com/2aq7nML.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7XwEReq.jpg
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:57:24 AM

Watching

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

interesting re branding, discounts sound good.
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:54:05 PM

I forgot to mention yesterday that our tracking number for batch 1 was received and everything is well on its way!

We are expecting everything to get here on Thursday !
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:10:02 PM

I just made my first order of 6 gridseed, so far so good
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:49:15 PM

I just made my first order of 6 gridseed, so far so good

Thank you very much! You were our first order through the website. Please everyone let us know if there is a problem with the website or store, there have been a few issues reported and there may be others that crop up until we get going at full speed!

-------------

The ability to submit a Support Ticket has been added to our website for both retail and hosting customers. Feel free to submit a ticket with problems, questions, concerns, or anything else to your heart's content!

You may find the Support Desk on the top navigation bar of our website under "Support". https://www.smarthashing.us/support/

We will get back to you at our soonest convenience.

Thanks!

bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:51:52 PM

if ordered today, when will units ship?

smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:11:38 PM

if ordered today, when will units ship?

Hi,

If you were to order today, your order will likely be delivered to you mid to late next week. This depends on several factors, but shipping from china is usually 3 to 5 business days to get to us, then we need to forward it to you via 3 to 5 day USPS priority mail. We can ship express if you would like to cover the added expense. Another thing to consider is this is pretty much a group buy, but in the form of a web store and we are ordering in batches. Your batch will need to fill up before we can order, but the current minimum batch size is only 20 units, so it likely won't take long to fill up. There are already 6 units ordered in the current batch.

Thanks!
bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:23:01 AM

Ok, this seems legit AND a great deal, finally! Coinhoarder is a well respected and trusted member of the forum. I'm in for 24 pack.

Trans Id: 4f397c75065632a3ed943a024251d9b612d4ae038aea13646084473ceba64a58

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:36:09 AM

Ok, this seems legit AND a great deal, finally! Coinhoarder is a well respected and trusted member of the forum. I'm in for 24 pack.

Trans Id: 4f397c75065632a3ed943a024251d9b612d4ae038aea13646084473ceba64a58

Hrm.. I don't feel like logging into the smart hashing account. Smiley

Thanks very much for your order! That puts us up above the minimum batch threshold, so I will place an order for Batch 2 tonight. Please get your orders in before 10 PM CST to be included!!

----------------------

A change to the shipment policy for Gridseeds with no accessories only, all other products are unaffected: if you order 20 or more units (must be in multiples of 20), then your Gridseeds will be shipped to you directly from China. Again, you must only order in multiples of 20 for this to work. Our supplier doesn't have the facilities or employees to repackage orders smaller than 20 or any orders that are not in multiples of 20s since this is how they receive them from Gridseed.

EDIT: I am going to make a separate product for this in the store to make the only ordering in multiples of 20 very clear.

I am working towards offering in stock equipment. I don't really have a lot of money to plop down a huge order like some of my competitors, so I will have to work up to that.

Please bear with me and thanks for your support!

Ch
twig123

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:59:03 PM

FYI: Your site doesn't appear to work in Firefox (Chrome works fine):

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.smarthashing.us. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Bitcoin: 11c3RRAyVA33DrkNyRz9dfvLogvGvYKWL
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 10:17:57 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 10:35:55 PM by smarthashing

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.smarthashing.us. The OCSP server suggests trying again later. (Error code: sec_error_ocsp_try_server_later)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

The website works in Firefox, although I have seen that error from time to time too. I think it is an issue with Godaddy.. it doesn't happen very often but it does sometimes. Just refresh the page a little later and it fixes itself. Sorry about that.

----------------------

Batch 1 received a day earlier than expected! Grin Smiley Cool

We'll be super busy tonight, but will try to post pics later. We have a team of 3 helping with everything, so I hope we won't have many issues. There is a lot to do though, if we can have all 100+ Gridseeds running stable by the end of the night, then it will be a good day!

Can Batch 1 participants suggest a pool you want to use? There is only 1 requirement for us as far as what pool to use.. is that the pool use a Bitcoin address for the user name. That way we can operate as transparently as possible. My initial thoughts were to use (how ironic) clever mining. Cheesy

What do you guys think?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:14:57 AM

Secure Connection Failed

The website works in Firefox, although I have seen that error from time to time too. I think it is an issue with Godaddy.. it doesn't happen very often but it does sometimes. Just refresh the page a little later and it fixes itself. Sorry about that.

----------------------

We'll be super busy tonight, but will try to post pics later. We have a team of 3 helping with everything, so I hope we won't have many issues. There is a lot to do though, if we can have all 100+ Gridseeds running stable by the end of the night, then it will be a good day!

Can Batch 1 participants suggest a pool you want to use? There is only 1 requirement for us as far as what pool to use.. is that the pool use a Bitcoin address for the user name. That way we can operate as transparently as possible. My initial thoughts were to use (how ironic) clever mining. Cheesy

What do you guys think?

I will never be upset about a day early. Good job! Is the pool I gave you yesterday ok or do I need to setup something else?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 01:32:01 AM

For DIY hosting you may mine on whatever pool you like, so yes that is fine. Smiley

Well.. my team is MIA I wasn't expecting these to come in today, I had told them to come tomorrow. I'm still chugging along but it will take me longer than I had planned. I still hope to have everything running tonight, but please bear with me. When setting up this large of a farm, we need to plan for future expansion.

My goals for tonight are:
1. Get at least 49 Gridseeds running on 1 Pi
2. Get 88 Gridseeds and their USB hubs running on one ATX power supply
3. Get all hosted units up and running stable.

All customers that decided to take delivery of their equipment, your stuff will ship out tomorrow via 2-3 day USPS Priority tomorrow. Smiley

I've got a busy night ahead of me, 112 hosted units to set up.. better get to it.

Thanks
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:11:23 AM

Good to hear! I hope all went well last night for you all, Im excited to see the pics!

I also cant wait for my units to arrive, i hope they get here by Saturday so I have all weekend to set them up.

thanks again man!

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:19:20 AM

Well, I pulled an all nighter. It is safe to say I underestimated the amount of time it would take to put everything together. Cable management alone for 100+ gridseeds is a logistical nightmare. Not to mention trying to get as many as I can on one Pi is proving challenging, but I think I can get it. I'm chugging along.. I expect to have everything running later today. I'll update you guys as there is news.
ftping

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

200 OK

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:24:55 AM

Secure Connection Failed

----------------------

What do you guys think?

I'm good with clever mining as well. I don't know if multipool.us would allow you to have a username as long as a Bitcoin address. Maybe it would?
robogrowth

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 11:59:44 AM

no paypal?
smarthashing (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

no paypal?

Maybe.. PM me what you're interested in. I'll only ship to verified Paypal addresses.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:09:01 PM

Secure Connection Failed

----------------------

What do you guys think?

I'm good with clever mining as well. I don't know if multipool.us would allow you to have a username as long as a Bitcoin address. Maybe it would?

Clevermining or coinshift is okay with me.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: