Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] YFDAI |DEFI|Revolution in Decentralised Finance | Launchpad 🔥🔥  (Read 10690 times)
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 07:15:00 PM

Longevity Bonus: Those who do not sell or move their staking or farming returns over the 180-day distribution period will receive a bonus amount of SSGT tokens of allocation x 1.75 multiplier.

regarding this if I clam and restake my bonuses like I do now..I have always claimed and restaked my rewards..I am eligible for the bonus yes?
Vicky agarwal (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:04:35 AM

Longevity Bonus: Those who do not sell or move their staking or farming returns over the 180-day distribution period will receive a bonus amount of SSGT tokens of allocation x 1.75 multiplier.

regarding this if I clam and restake my bonuses like I do now..I have always claimed and restaked my rewards..I am eligible for the bonus yes?
Yes
Usala

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 01:17:24 PM

Good question, i like to know the answer also, as the wording of these announcements is not clear,,, it almost sounds like you lose the bonus amounts if you claim your rewards, or add to your stake
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:51:03 PM

Dear Community,

We’re very excited to announce our partnership with Gather, a novel monetization platform!

🚀Partnership Benefits🚀
• YFDAI will integrate Gather Online into our DEX & DeFi platform to generate additional revenue by taking visitors expressed permission (opt-in only) to share processing power
• The YF-DAI token reach will expand as it will be added as a payout option for Gather Online
• YFDAI will be introduced to first-time crypto users via Gather’s global network of publishers (all of the websites and applications that will be using Gather)
• YFDAI will further reward our community in YF-DAI tokens enabled through Gather’s loyalty program
• The Gather token, GTH, will also be listed on SafeSwap

Gather’s mainnet, Mercury, has already been announced to go live by the end of this month!

Learn more details about the partnership in our new Medium post below!

YFDAI Team

https://medium.com/@yfdaifinance/yfdai-partners-with-gather-a-novel-digital-monetization-platform-e50e1ff4d5a
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:32:53 AM

Dear Community,

🔥 The best is yet to come – and we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with The Birb Nest, a very successful and global crypto enthusiast and trading community!🔥

🌎Collectively, Crypto Birb and the Birb Nest team have a social following in excess of 500k on Twitter, and a greater community of over 160k engaged users and subscribers across other membership channels.

🚀This partnership will expand YFDAI’s awareness and ultimately our user base thanks to:
• A consistent AMA series for the Birb Nest audience
• New giveaways and contests that will run across multiple social platforms
• Production of new educational content 
• Weekly podcast appearances and much, much more

🏦The Birb Nest’s 200k Celebration Congress starts in 6 days, and YFDAI will be an integral part of the event! Sign-up for it here: https://www.thebirbnest.com/200k-signup/

YFDAI Team

“The best invest you can make, is an investment in yourself. The more you learn, the more you’ll earn” – Warren Bullet
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:01:45 AM

Dear Community,

Please give a warm welcome to the latest addition to our growing YFDAI team, Murai Ryo! 

📄Murai is joining us as a Full Stack Developer with over than 10 years of development experience under his belt. Based in Tokyo, Murai specializes in web and hybrid mobile app development using PHP, Python, Django, React.js, Angular(JS/2+), Node.js,  Express.js, React Native and blockchain techniques like Web3.js. He is also experienced in MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB database management.

💻Murai will be heavily focused on the YFDAI website and will also bring his experience to improve our dApps as we proceed along our roadmap.

🙋🏻‍♂️He will be joining all of our main TG channels as ‘murairyo219’.

Welcome aboard Murai!

YFDAI Team

We’re still hiring developers, marketers, and project managers:

General Applicants: https://bit.ly/3voizRr

Marketing Operations Manager: https://bit.ly/2QZcsnT

LaunchPad Success Manager: https://bit.ly/3sYZDYb

Partnerships Manager: https://bit.ly/3vqzvXy
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:28:36 PM

Dear Community,

Continuing on our weekly ‘Meet the Team’ AMA initiative, we are excited to host Davin Broadbent on an AMA this Friday, April 30th at 5 pm UTC in our main telegram channel: https://t.me/yfdaifinance

🎤 Davin is a Sr. Marketing Advisor at YFDAI and a very knowledgeable mind we’ve known in marketing, creative, and advertising. He has nearly 20 years of marketing experience and has been in a senior (CMO/Founder) marketing position since 2009. Based in the United Kingdom, Davin has his ear to the DeFi and crypto pulse and has been instrumental in a lot of website, design, and marketing decisions past, present, and future.

🧠 Please get your questions primed for the community Q&A!

YFDAI Team

https://t.me/yfdaifinance
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:28:55 PM

Dear Community,

Please find our monthly transparency report detailing the number of tokens released from the time release contracts and how they will be distributed.

We have taken every effort to ensure that the minimum number of tokens has been used and to ensure that all parties receiving tokens have strict agreements with regards to their sale.

YFDAI Team

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/yfdai-transparency-report-for-april-2021-c489cd71383c
Usala

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:50:26 PM

I think this price is a pretty great entry personally.  I do not know when new exchange listings is coming, but I do know the team are working hard.
It is very easy for this coin to reach a price of $10,000, but this can only happen if team can list on a descent exchange with higher daily trading values.
Anyways, still staking and holding my YFDAI tokens..
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:06:25 AM

Dear Community,

🚀We’re very excited to announce that three of our core YFDAI team members will be hosted on an AMA next Monday, May 3rd at 5pm UTC in BitSquad, BitBoy’s 50k-strong Telegram group!

📚Our COO, Lead Developer, and LaunchPad Manager will be answering BitSquad questions regarding the upcoming $SSGT pre-sale and release, updates to LaunchPad and SafeSwap, near-term plans for L2 integration, Q2 product releases, and more!

🗣Please join us in the BitSquad telegram channel next Monday: https://t.me/BitSquad

YFDAI Team
Movingcrypt

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:27:20 PM

I think bitboy should do a yfdai staking and farming tutorial on his channel a more in depth on how to farm stake, use launchpad and safeswap. I think that would be more beneficial at this point.
maybe he can feature the new website and how to use it
Pictureme

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 05:45:22 PM

Imo, this needs to be done by the team. Or a new marketing hire - it doesnt need to be from a promoter.  It should be owned by the project and posted directly to the front page of the site or something
Yes if this should be done, the tutorial should be on the site where it is accessable to those trying to use yfdai product but may not know how...
Bitboy does tutorials on how to use bybit you think that's not the same, He does tutorials on market projects aswell. He can do a yfdai one. Theres no harm in it.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:02:17 PM

Dear Community,

Please give a warm welcome to the latest addition to our growing YFDAI team, Hargobind Gupta!

✒️Hargobind is joining as Lead Solidity Developer, and has a keen interest in blockchain technology with over half a decade of professional experience across many development languages. He strongly believes that blockchain will shape the success of businesses in the long run.

💻With a keen interest in new and emerging technology like AI/ML, quantum computing, he has nurtured an enviable network of leading developers. His development experience has included ERC-20, ERC1400, ERC721, ConsenSys Codefi, Quorum, r3-Corda, Hyperledger Fabric, DAML, DABL, Golang, Python, Solidity, Nodejs, and Javascript.

🙋🏽‍♂️Hargobind will be heavily focused on all product development at YFDAI.  He will be joining all of our main community channels as ‘hargobind_gupta’.

Welcome aboard Hargobind!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/hargobindgupta

YFDAI Team

General applications here: https://bit.ly/3voizRr
Usala

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:27:40 PM

I regards to the SSGT launch, Just so understand after a long day...
the late eligibility gets a 1 share allocation in the presale or public sale? And also how do we get a spot in the public sales?
Moremoney01

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:39:27 PM

the late eligibility gets a 1 share allocation in the presale or public sale? And also how do we get a spot in the public sales?

As I understand, There are no yfdai requirements for public sale but public sale i first come first serve and very difficult to get a spot in. also You just have to fill out a whitelist form when the time comes, thats it.  But beware public sale is a gas war.
Usala

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:01:14 PM

As I understand, There are no yfdai requirements for public sale but public sale i first come first serve and very difficult to get a spot in. also You just have to fill out a whitelist form when the time comes, thats it.  But beware public sale is a gas war.
Okay thanks, if I get the allocation right, it  like 1 yfdai 1 allocation?
And also is the is the 72%apr going to get changed soon?
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:28:48 AM

🚨🚨Attention Community! 🚨🚨

WEEKEND SSGT GIVEAWAY CONTEST

APRIL 30, 2021 -
Come up with the best SSGT token design as determined by community poll and win 20000 SSGT tokens.

🏁Deadline is 5:00 pm UTC Monday May 3, 2021.

🎇Post your submission in the YFDAI.Finance Discussion Channel.

Thank You.
Vicky agarwal (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:33:30 PM

Dear Community,

Given our BitSquad AMA on Monday, May 3rd at 5 pm UTC, we are extending the SSGT pre-sale eligibility for all new and existing YF-DAI token holders!

⏳YF-DAI token holders may gain entry to the SSGT pre-sale by purchasing and staking a minimum of 2 YF-DAI tokens prior to Monday, May 3rd at 11 pm UTC!

📸A snapshot will take place then to identify the qualifying YF-DAI staking wallets. Previously, this snapshot was to take place on the 3rd at 5 pm UTC, so we have extended the deadline by 6 hours.

🗓The SSGT pre-sale will take place as scheduled, on Wednesday, May 5th at 5 pm UTC. Further details to be provided prior to the start time.

🥇The new token holder multiplier bonus and longetivity bonus remain unchanged!

YFDAI Team

https://yfdaifinance.medium.com/ssgt-key-points-and-faq-8fbac372ea19
Pictureme

Activity: 54
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 09:48:51 PM

I’ve tried to get into your staking Importing using my mobile phone browser, I've clear cache, but it still didn't work for me, I've been using this device on other projects, I don't know why I am having this challenges with yfdai.
Any possible advise?
If you are stuck using mobile, try using Imtoken wallet.  It can use same seed as your eth address on metamask and has less issues.  Metamask has had problems since its most recent update.  I still recomend using a PC if at all possible though
Moremoney01

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 11:16:12 PM

Do we have any updates with the MetaMask glitches.
Still unable to access my Staking info, but am able to access, the Lend Platforms.
Also my YFDAI still shows in my MetaMask, even though I’ve staked it!?!

if it shows in your metamask you probably did not complete the staking transaction - you may have only confirmed the staking transaction.
What lend platform are you talking about? Like I remembered, the lending platform has not been Launched yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: