Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where DeFi is headed  (Read 2127 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 11:00:41 AM

You don't have to choose, why not do all the other ones, then talk about them on Steemit to earn money. And start a TRC or Scot Bot Token.

Last I looked SBD was $9.00, last I traded it was $5.00. But if you get a $5.00 post, something like 50% of that is SBD, so if you have 2.5 SBD it is more like $20. And STEEM is like $1.20 or around there. STEEM was like $0.15 recently and was for a long time before that, it's not going back there probably.

Now is a good time to buy cheap and set up SteemAuto to follow a Curation Trail. I will write about Auto Bots and Curation Trails tomorrow or tonight.

Thanks again for the explanations,,, I have given up on Steemit a very long time ago as it did not work out for me despite putting it a lot effort and I guess mainly because the smart guys went for bots to help them and I did not. But always looking at it to reconsider going back in. I just usually prefer to do things organic and this is not my style, but thanks for the tips:)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 20, 2021, 06:44:11 PM

I will write some stuff about TRON SRs too soon so everyone can see how to earn more TRX.

This is about an ETH clone.
At the latest I will get this started next week.

We will at the same time be launching a Magic Soap, Oil, Lotion, etc line. As in, Ancient Sacred Recipes and Spells, etc.

So there will instantly be a use for the Currency, as soon as it is created.

We will also be present on Steemit, BLURT, and HIVE, so our Blockchains will have a presence there and as we build our Blockchain, and move forward creating several Tokens, and Blockchains forming a small Testnet type Environment, but real Cryptocurrencies and Tokens, so people can learn the ropes of all the Blockchains and Tokens within a cheaper Environment than the Original Blockchains we are cloning.

But, on top of that, we will be working to create high vote weighted Graphene Blockchain accounts (STEEM, BLURT, HIVE), which we can then use to help the users of our Currencies get a foothold on these platforms.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 05:24:53 AM

Some people may say, "The Blockchain is Unerrorable, Security is available from chain to chain, but what if for example, you have the Punic Wax Network (could be Any Chain), and YOU get hacked, when you get everything taken, or an important group of Stakeholders?".

This was an issue with Ehereum (ETH), EtherDelta, a Smart Comtract Exchange dApp. It was hacked, a massive problem, basically killing all faith in ETH Devs. And a Fork was proposed, some wanted it, many said it would Destroy the Value, a Fork. 2 Chains, ETH being the non-Original. The old ETH is now Ethereum Classic (ETC), both have value.

If a Blockchain or Token has a massive hit by a hacker, they can just Fork to the Day before the Hacker took everything.

Steemit/STEEM Regularly have HardForks now, HIVE, BLURT, it's normal now, it's just called "Hard Fork 1" or 2, 3, 4. HF1, HF2, HF3, HF4, it's normal now for Blockchains to Fork, and everyone to migrate to the new Wallet, for various reasons.

This can even be done with ETH Tokens, thereby TRON Tokens too.

The basic goal of Forking in simplest terms is to keep every Wallet at the same Balance, but on the New Chain.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2021, 06:28:32 PM

Info on Taxes
I want to write a little about Taxes, because there will be questions and issues that arise as we begin the Punic Wax Network and we will likely need and FAQ, but this is also useful for Bitcoiners or any Coiners.

I run a Tax Exempt Religious Organization, we have a Federal Employer ID Number (FEIN), and a Ruling Letter, as well as an IRS approval to not withhold Social Security Taxes to pay Employees, further we can bring other organizations under us. We also will have any Employees and those Spreading the Religion file for their Self-Employment Religious Tax Exemption (IRS form 4367 or 4361).

But,
That does not make everything Tax Exempt, so I am going to get into a little about Religious Taxes, intertwined with Crypto Taxes.

The Reverend or Minister will often build his house on a Church Property because Religious Organizations are exempt from Property Taxes, but if the Minister or Reverend, etc, buys a House not on Church Property, a Property not used for Religious purposes, it is not exempt. You could have a House with a Bible study Room, or Altar, or otherwise intended for Religious use, and then you start getting into Grey Areas. In the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA) we see that Religion can build structures outside of Home Owners Association (HOA) regulations, etc. So, a good Rule of Thumb would be that if you have a Religious Land Use instance that is constant, then you would probably qualify as a Tax Exempt property of the Church. You can then see this same type of Qualifier for Taxes. If you are Earning and Spending Crypto in a Capacity in which you are creating Religious Materials (Literature, Art, etc) you are likely qualified to get Tax Exemption on your earnings.

Cryptocurrency can be seen in the Work of Art part of Tax Law. If you write a Song, someone else can own it, you can Buy it or Sell it, it may be valued at $5,000,000 but you only pay Taxes when you sell or earn. Cryptocurrency is a line of Code, like a Video Game Token, it only has the Value we give it collectively based on our appreciation of the unerrorability of the Blockchain technology, but as far as the Tax Code, it is like a Music Book, or a Song on the Radio. The Government gets their part, when you Earn. When you have Income.

The IRS has said a few different things regarding Bitcoin, and if you want to be real safe you can pay Capital Gains Taxes on your Bitcoin, or other Currencies Explicity mentioned by the IRS, but most Altcoins and really an Altcoin you make yourself is not something to worry about, and the IRS is just writing Rules in place of a True Rule created by the Court. Because there just has not been a Case where like someone like me was involved. And most cases are about people paying 0 Taxes.

Spend Coins on a Car to Drive to Friends Houses and the Bar = Pay Taxes at Cashout

Spend Coins on a Car used for Religious Business Materials Transportation for Production and Shipping = No Taxes

Earn Coins Day Trading Currencies and cashing out to your personal Bank Account, used by yourself for Entertainment spending, Vacationing, etc = Pay Taxes at Cashout

Earn Coins writing Religious Literature to then spend feeding those who keep the Religion alive and spread it throughout the World = No Taxes
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2021, 01:44:12 PM

Luke 23:39-43
39 One of the criminals who were hanged there was hurling abuse at Him, saying, “Are You not the Christ?" Save Yourself and us!” 40 But the other responded, and rebuking him, said, “Do you not even fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation? 41 And we indeed are suffering justly, for we are receiving what we deserve for our crimes; but this man has done nothing wrong.” 42 And he was saying, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!” 43 And He said to him, “Truly I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 10:30:16 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2021, 11:25:13 AM by Tokenista

I am going to go through some things about how a Stadium Currencies, or Convention Center Currencies would work. The goal is the same basic concept as the others, to take a kind of stagnant Market, or flowing Market, and spread it.

Let's look at both a Baseball/Football Type Stadium, which can hardly be used for anything but Baseball/Football, but has an opportunity to be a central location for other businesses to then grow from it around it, and an Official Merchandise shop, etc. Then also a Basketball, Hockey, etc. Stadium. We can go through the main difference fairly quickly and this will be expanded on, which is that the Baseball/Football Currency can be a Team Coin, so this is a whole different central concept than a Convention Center Coin, which can have various Teams, various events around it. The Team Coin could choose to do this also, and then any Hockey, Basketball Teams could have their own Team Coin also.

Team Currency
The Baseball/Football Currency, is an Attention Token and Access Credit. People earn them at the Stadium, maybe even on the Screen while they are there, they need to be able to earn them in case they can't Mine. This is easier if you use the Witness, Super Rep framework, as Miners are Elected and rewards can be built in there, a percentage would be sent to an Award fund for the Stadium Distribution. The Witness, Super Rep Framework also requires though, that you create some means of earning. A Discord Channel that gives out coins for participation, or a DTube Clone or Steemit type Website so the Currency is able to be locked in wallets and used to weigh earnings with votes for Team Discussion. This also helps the value go up.

Then it goes on an exchange where fans should be told to Buy and HODL, or Buy and go use the new Website to earn more and help others earn more.

Then,
Of Course the Team gets a percentage, these are used to create Team Support on the Platform with high weight, then also Cashed Out to fund whatever.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
There is a difference, if you make a difference, between dumping Coins, and letting the Community Buy Cheap. If the Team has 1,000,000 Coins, there are 10,000,000 in the World, each is $10.00, $100.00, $1,000.00, alert everyone before you dump the 1,000,000 Coins, or whatever percentage. The drop of Coins will lower the Price. Let them go spend their Coins in the online shop at the higher Price, aware that you are about to dump. This could drive Sales, then you dump. Maybe a $100.00 Coin goes to $50.00 due to the dump, and since you warned them, they Buy them up instead of Selling. The Price can go right back up to $100.00, and they maybe even bought stuff in the shop, and are selling it to others for now cheaper coins.

To Dump, you have to be Buying Coins back. You can't just say "Let the Market Fund itself" if you are dumping on it.

Then now,
If you have a Stadium/Convention Center Currency, this can be used for all the Teams, but is more of a Direct Access Credit. These Tokens are used at the Stadium, it could also be like Staples Coin at Staples Center, AT&T Coin at AT&T Stadium (that us Football, but then there is also the possibility of a Team Coin and a Stadium Coin in that instance); PepCoin with Pepsi could be converted to Blockchain tech for Pepsi Center. For a Convention Center Coin the participants would come together to all use 1 Currency, and some Teams or groups wouldn't, any of them can also make their own.

If the Convention Center has enough Diverse Events it would maybe even be useful to have a DEX, with a Token Creation Tool for Clients to Launch and List Tokens on Your Blockchain and Your DEX. So then the Convention Center would host a number of Currencies, but their Currency would be tradable for either Tickets, or Merchandise, or maybe even Vendor spots, people could also use it to Buy Food. Event days would thereby drive up the Price, and anyone Buying in off season is a Winner on Event Day.

I will write more about these soon, with University Token uses also.
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 01:47:29 PM

DeFi is still more like a failed experiment, 80% of DeFi projects are unreliable, they have weak security and they are more hack friendly, they claim to be decentralized but instead they aren't showing any decentralized motives, the only DeFi projects I trust are not up to five and I choose those DeFi projects because they are more than just DeFi like many new DeFi projects so far, I don't care much about where DeFi is headed, I'm just going to keep picking the good eggs out from the bad eggs, hopeful in future DeFi projects will actually become fully decentralized and more secured
I look at the charts of new cheap coins from new projects and I would not say that Defi is something unfortunate. A few days ago, one project generated nearly 14,000% growth. Many give 100-300%. The one who follows and catches the hype earns
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 09:29:14 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2021, 09:41:18 PM by Tokenista

DeFi is still more like a failed experiment, 80% of DeFi projects are unreliable, they have weak security and they are more hack friendly, they claim to be decentralized but instead they aren't showing any decentralized motives, the only DeFi projects I trust are not up to five and I choose those DeFi projects because they are more than just DeFi like many new DeFi projects so far, I don't care much about where DeFi is headed, I'm just going to keep picking the good eggs out from the bad eggs, hopeful in future DeFi projects will actually become fully decentralized and more secured
I look at the charts of new cheap coins from new projects and I would not say that Defi is something unfortunate. A few days ago, one project generated nearly 14,000% growth. Many give 100-300%. The one who follows and catches the hype earns

There is a possibility for real earnings like that in a price Spike, and this is different than a Ponzi.

If you are an early adopter, either in an ICO where you buy Coins or Tokens from whoever, or if you are getting them by mining, or however, if only 5 people are using it, you cant expect the value to be high. Maybe 2 guys are newer and they go on the market, and they Buy cheap coins from the other guys. Even required for PoS, as they need to Stake.

If 500 new users come in, and the Price goes from $0.001 each to $0.50 each, that could just be Supply and Demand, not necessarily anything wrong.

Ponzis
The ones that are Ponzis are about investing for an ROI that somehow pumps out to you, in Tokens, or however, but this kind, the Ponzi, is just Inflationary, not ROI. They are recording Inflation and calling it ROI.

DeFi
Decentralized Finance in its simplest form, the Unicorn Token Swap, Pancake, and the Investment platforms, are adding a new layer like a Bank. This isn't Inflation, but Interest, paid by a Coin Holder who borrowed.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 09:43:52 PM

It doesn't matter which platform is used, DeFi as a concept is amazing. Allowing people to leverage their crypto for, well, even more crypto.
Having said that, i still think ETH is and will remain the daddy of DeFi
Sindicatout

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 11:23:11 AM

You should take a closer look at such decentralized exchanges as pancake swap, uniswap, 1inch and the like. They have been successfully operating for a long time and are gaining momentum in popularity and demand.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 10:39:04 PM

Defi projects have encountered a lot of teething problems in the market with a couple of security challenges on different platforms for a while.
So in terms of uses, Defi projects are still some way behind in the Transformation of world finance.
As regards the tokens, they have all the hype right now so i see no reason the token prices wouldn't continue to flourish
Some Defi coins have done a very good ROI since launch

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:23:12 AM

This was pushed back because of COVID and the Texas snow storm, but we are about to launch. The Coin will be connected to Graphene Witnesses, and various mining pools as we teach others how to build their own.

The Punic Ecosystem of Currencies is being created, starting with PUCO and PUTI, 2 Tokens which have already been launched here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289188.0

In January we will launch 2 ETH Clones, I have been in the Cryptospace and doing research for a while
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4942644.0

But before that happens we will create Mining Pools at a Subdomain or 2 Subdomains on http://www.PunicWax.com and will be prompting others to create Pools also. We want there to be a large group of Miners ready to go either right away, or very soon after launch in January.

Ethereum and ETH Clone Mining Pools
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/34413/how-to-build-a-mining-pool-on-private-chain

https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer

https://github.com/sammy007/open-ethereum-pool

https://github.com/nanopool/nanominer

Announce your Mining Pool here after it is created
https://forum.ethereum.org/categories/pool

As well as in this thread you are reading, so others can use it. And here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=199.0

Cryptonote Mining Pools
https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool

https://cryptonotestarter.org/kb/mining-pools.html

We will have bounties for this also once PUCO is on an exchange.
The Akasha Coin Logo will be ॐ

So instead of $ or Bitcoin, you just say like ॐ5 or ॐ1,000

We will be teaching others how to Fork our chain, make Tokens, and we encourage people to make interactive bots for people to earn with.

This is the Ethereum Browser you need to Fork/Clone Ethereum
https://ethereum.github.io/browser-solidity/#optimize=false&version=soljson-v0.4.19+commit.c4cbbb05.js
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethdev/comments/6m2avs/verify_contract_code_etherscan/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM45gMq-HP8

Here is everything you need to create an Ethereum Blockchain

https://medium.com/taipei-ethereum-meetup/beginners-guide-to-ethereum-3-explain-the-genesis-file-and-use-it-to-customize-your-blockchain-552eb6265145

https://medium.com/mercuryprotocol/how-to-create-your-own-private-ethereum-blockchain-dad6af82fc9f

https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum/wiki/Private-network

https://souptacular.gitbooks.io/ethereum-tutorials-and-tips-by-hudson/content/private-chain.html

https://hackernoon.com/heres-how-i-built-a-private-blockchain-network-and-you-can-too-62ca7db556c0

https://media.consensys.net/how-to-build-a-private-ethereum-blockchain-fbf3904f337

https://lightrains.com/blogs/setup-local-ethereum-blockchain-private-testnet

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/2376/what-does-each-genesis-json-parameter-mean

Stack Exchange Questions and Answers about this
https://www.google.com/search?q=ethereum+create+genesis+block+site:ethereum.stackexchange.com&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&biw=1855&bih=980&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjm6vCVq9DYAhUX-mMKHaGmDNcQrQIIbSgEMAk

ChainLink allows Ethereum Tokens, and Ethereum Fork Tokens, or Ethereum Clone Tokens, to be traded outside the network
https://www.smartcontract.com/link

Here are some Websites where you can trade Tokens
https://etherdelta.com/#PPT-ETH

https://gatecoin.com/

https://www.kucoin.com/#/

We want other people to do the same things as us, so I want to explain a little about what we are doing, and I then want in the future to see others in Spanish, Korean, Arabic, etc, doing the same thing.

We are starting a Crypto Soap Market, what you see here is Lard, Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil and Olive Oil. Enough to make about a Pallet of Soap.

We also have lots of Lye and more coming, plus we are able to select ingredients very well on top of that, given my past experience. I even have a Federal Court case where the Police pulled me over with Thousands of Herbs, Spices, Powders and Seeds. They were confused, I explained my Religion, and there is even a video of them in the Police cruiser saying "Maybe he is right, what do we know", after the Narcotics Sargeant on the Radio just got done telling them to take it all to the Lab. Then about 2 weeks later they pulled me over with 1 lb of Edible Lime and Bettle Nut, and they thought it was Cocaine until they read my file. Then they took a sample and released me. That was 6 years ago.

But I say all that to say, we will be making Hygeia with Ancient Recipes. Everyone should know that Canola Oil has a lot of benefit for how readily available it is, and that we are starting here and have several other Oils coming and that we will be using. We will even be starting by creating a mixture of Plant Oils, and creating a Skin and Hair Oil, that we will then also use in the Soaps, Creams, etc.

And we will be trading these for STEEM, BLURT, HIVE, PUTI, PUCO, etc. As well as teaching people how it works so that we can then see others doing the same thing. I want others to see that Crypto is not just about buying and Holding, then selling at a Higher price, it is also a means of transaction, you can earn it and Buy things like Rewards Points, they can be used like Coupons, or Concert Tickets, etc. But we want to see them earned and traded for Soap.

We want Soap to be part of DeFi.

This is going to get very expansive very quickly, we have spent a lot of time putting together recipes, and sourcing ingredients, etc. Once we get started we won't just be making the same product over and over, we are going to be making new things like every month, week, even every day.

My Wife and I are now able to produce over 50 Bars of Soap 1x or 2x per day. We have materials for around 1,500+ Bars, Creams and Oils, as we will also be creating Hair Oil, Body Oil and Magic Herbal Oil Blends. Some of these will use Herbs and other Materials for the Spiritual, Ritual, Metaphysical, Theurgic Purpose, and others will be for Hygenic or Health purposes.
https://blurtter.com/blurtreligions/@punicwax/the-coming-production-of-magic-hygeia

We are also using Raw Herbs to create Incense Cones. We will soon also expand into Bath Bombs, and Spiritual Beeswax Products, as well as Tinctures. We will be opening a shop on Etsy and accepting Crypto Currencies. Pictures and updates will easily be found at @KaliVanKush on Instagram.

Discovering Punic Wax
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/discovering-punic-wax.html

Recipes
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/punic-wax-beeswax-incense-cones-and.html

Christian Storm Worship
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/the-great-floods-and-christian-storm.html

Anthropology of Punic Wax
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/01/the-anthropology-of-punic-wax.html

Cadiz and the Goddesses, Part 1
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/12/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html

Cadiz and the Goddesses, Part 2
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/03/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html

Visions, Dreams and Healing
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/09/the-punic-grimoire-visions-dream-work.html

The Ogdoad and the Calendar
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/the-ogdoad-and-calendar-easter-and.html

Religious Orders and Dream Magic
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/religious-orders-oneirogenic-magic-and.html

Almost all posted I saw here in your topic was you, anyway, this is the first time I heard about steam engine.
Well, I think you are one of the merchant who owned a traditional business where in the future your gonna accept PUTI, STEEM, and HIVE as one of your mode of payment to your goods, in which I am right with my thoughts. This would be nice if you will promote it in the location where it is close near where you are residing for.

We are in Texas, DFW. And yes, I am not sure why, but we will be one of the first doing this. I am not sure why there is no STEEM App, and there should probably be like a STEEM BitPay eBay, where a person can go on and create an account and start taking pictures and selling things, with the ability to accept STEEM, TRX and TRC Tokens.

But I am also not sure why TRC has a very limited presence on Steemit, I feel like maybe the SRs should start accounts, and groups, and I should see my TRC Token balance in my STEEM wallet, but we aren't there yet.

There really isn't anything like that at all, except that STEEM-Engine/Hive-Engine are almost there. I have heard of a Hive-Engine WordPress type dApp, if that exists there may be a market somewhere out there.

I would like you to clarify something for me:

wouldn't it be more practical to create an online store where you could accept Bitcoin (it has high fees and Litecoin or other altcoins with cheap rates) and create a physical store in your country where you would accept payments in local and foreign currency and cryptocurrencies?

We are accepting Local Currency, on an Etsy shop. Then alternatively also allowing people to buy using Graphene based Crypto and our Punic Currencies.

We currently are capable of (not actually happening constantly yet due to issue with getting money from the State of Texas which we are owed for COVID) making 50+ Bars of Soap, 1x or 2x per day. Soon we will have the ability to make 100 at once, and 200 at once, and we will have our Special and Custom shapes made in bulk as we will have more molds.

So as we get more ingredients,
More molds,
More smells,
More Soap prepared,

We will need:
More and more space,
Places to send it.

We might be making 1,000 Bars of Soap a day, or 20,000 or more a Month, but we need people on the other end. And even other Soap sellers making the market more complete.

Plus we are using a bunch of uncommon magical herbs, so I am not too concerned that everyone/anyone might have our recipes in bulk already. And definitely not presented in our context.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 05:13:58 PM

I am launching an ETH Clone very soon, and we will put a focus on minable Tokens, Bots that do things like connect Tokens to Chats like Discord or Telegram, maybe other Social Media. And getting lots of our Coin holders to create their own Tokens and Blockchains, and Cross Chain Pegged Tokens.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5333515.0

With all of this Grounded in a Soap, Herb and other Ritual Materials Market. Eventually with Integrated Market Apps for our Community once we get a few Blockchains and Tokens moving and the Market opened/brought together.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:44:37 PM

We are launching an ETH Clone very soon and will be inviting people to Clone DeFi dApps onto our chain.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 04:19:38 PM

The Western Hindu Bible, Diaspora Brujeria

This will be well over 1,000 Pages, there is much missing and no Eurocentric will be able to understand what is missing. But enough to launch the 2nd Enlightenment.
https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%3A%2F%2Fapp.box.com%2Fs%2Fmkrr2w3vgcn4yl52jnwuwo40jlzqz35c
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 01:35:17 AM

Everyone who knows about DeFi, knows about Unicorn Token, and UniSwap, and probably Compound.

These are Ethereum ERC20 Token Smart Contracts, and there is another half to it, TRON TRC20 Token. The TRC20 is Free to make, and allows you to copy and part your ERC20 Solidity contracts into TronScan with just a few changes like your wallet address. TRON copied UniSwap and made JustSwap.

So, TRON and ETH are the main platforms, and there are currently several places to list your ERC20 Tokens on a DEX manually, but the ERC20 bar to entry is a little higher since it is not Free.

And yesterday, TRON put TRX in the Steemit wallet, so now there is a TRON Link Wallet in your Steemit account.

This means soon Steemit will be a place to not only earn money, but launch a Token. And people may think "doesn't Steem-Engine have Tokens? Aren't there SMTs?".

But I would ask anyone who does not understand this, to look at Bitshares Assets, found on the Cryptofresh Website by Googling Cryptofresh Assets.

Those Cryptofresh Assets were being traded by the Original Steemit Witnesses in 2016.

Bitshares Assets cost about 1 BTC to make, Steem-Engine Tokens require you to use KeyChain, and buy ENG, etc, it is not straightforward for a new person, and neither is ERC20. But TRC10 is.

TRC20 are Free unlike ERC20 (both are the same and Devs can copy each others code)

So now we will likely see hundreds of people launching TRC10s on Steemit, and building TRC20 Smart Contracts which interact with Steemit. TRC20 Steemit rewards Bots, etc.

So now DeFi has a Source of Income, as Steemit is one of the only places a Cryptocurrency is rewarded for real world effort, and is how most normal people understand "earning". So there is now a layer of Finance that wasn't there before.

DeFi now does Social Media.
DeFi will now not just be Discussed on Social Media, but is part of Social Media.

Currently DeFi is for ETH Miners, Maker DAI users, Bitshares groupies, and Bitcoin foundation types. So, really nobody.

Now, we will start seeing regular people, and even people in 3rd World Poverty, able to reach into DeFi.

Mixing Steemit and TRON Link also brings Poloni DEX and JustSwap to Steemit, which is again similar to but better than Steem-Engine. We are about to see a whole new way to look at Cryptocurrency apart from its "Digital Gold" image it currently holds with Bitcoin, and we are about to see everyone start to get involved. And TRON is just doing this first, there will be plenty more.

TRON and STEEM are both not a new Token. Not like UniSwap or JustSwap are each on a chain, these are now 2 Blockchains with different uses, coming together in the Wallet. One of which has dApps that live in the wallet.

You need to use it with caution, some weeks ago pancake bunny has been hack, always look of defi paltform specially the security they've offered to their investors, security is one of the backbone of every defi project, DEFI is good but you need to look on the safer side on it.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 03:39:02 AM

Another huge step for DEFI is the solutions on the L2 layer. Uniswap is working on it. It will significantly low costs for fees.

UNISWAP and 1INCH have to come up with some viable solution to significantly reduce Transaction fee on Ethereum network otherwise all new and existing projects will switch to Binance smart chain  or Matic network. DEFI is not a Failed experiment, there are many good Projects like YFI, Pancakeswap and Sushi swap which have given Huge rewards to their investors during the past one year. The question arises, will they continue performing so well in the long run, that is a Million dollar question and remained to be answered.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 11:40:07 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2021, 11:54:21 PM by Sayeds56

2020 is the year of decentralized finance (DeFi). Just like 2019 was the year of centralized crypto exchanges. You should know that $12B of various crypto assets are held in the growing DeFi ecosystem today and it’s clear that investors are looking for projects that will survive potentially in the coming years. DeFI is heading to the moon.

Absolutely right. DEFI sector has made huge contribution for the growth of crypto market in 2020 and since then  new innovation is coming in this sector which is attracting  investment. The popularity of this sector is because it decentralized as well as paying better returns compared to conventional Investment Banks. This sector has to regulate itself during 2021 to keep safety of customers funds and maintain reputation to sustain long term growth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 01:36:53 PM

We are about to launch a Network trading Herbs and Soap, etc. for Cryptocurrency soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 07:34:07 PM

Follow my Wife on Social Media, we are about to get everything started

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: