Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:03:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coming Soon: Soap for BLURT, STEEM & HIVE  (Read 293 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:43:51 AM

My Wife is starting a business creating Magic Soaps, Creams, Oils, etc, using Ancient Magical Herbs and other materials, and within the next 2 months we are going to be posting about fairly large amounts we will be posting pictures of making on the Altcoin Graphene Blogs, and we will start trading with people on those websites and here.

We are interested in coming in contact with new customers, as well as anyone who can provide custom soap molds, or others who are making Soap as well.

We are going to be making Soap Wax based products, as well as eventually trying out the Wax Metal Molding process to create aluminum shapes, to then create Soap Molds. As well as doing the same with Precious Metals, etc.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 07:49:23 PM

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.

10% is very high inflation!

If over time it does not receive the same support from the community, it will fall apart like all the other projects that failed in the crypto world ...

We'll see what happens...

I have been using Steemit since right before the Currency STEEM actually was launched, and after all that happened with TRON, etc, it seems BLURT will be the STEEM of the layman, which is what STEEM wanted to, but never tried, to be.

Dan and Ned were just too themselves to make it work. Like look at Dan's face. I understand that people looked past Mark Zuckerburgs... Whiteness we could maybe call it, but like Nerdy Ugly Whiteness, but they didnt actually have to deal with him. On Steemit you had to impress Ned and Dan if you wanted to earn.

Then the Anarchocapitalists took over. And they messed a bunch of stuff up and gave Steemit a Philosophy that was not very accepting of other Philosophies, or Religion, etc. And those Anarchists went to HIVE.

BLURT is starting off with Curators like Steemit has now, STEEM had no distribution model other than to impress Ned and Dan.

BLURT is memeable and makes sense "Free Speech Blog" actually comes to mind when you log in and see the logo, Steemit was like OverStack or Reddit in obscurity of branding.

So it is not just another Coin, it is a coin with the Steemit Blog which makes it accessible to non-Miners, and it is obvious as to what it is.

Like how Twitter has reTweets and Steemit has reSteems, Tweet at least makes sense, like BLURT. reBlurt automatically makes sense.

This is what the Cryptoworld needs.

And the fact it is then going to be used as a Tool to create Forks, just expands that.

Now your Pizza shop can have a Blog, and the Pizza Blogs biggest users actually earn money. No one makes money on Twitter. We can make Blogs for everything soon.

And if you want to start off with a loaded account on those Blogs, buy some BLURT because once those are forked you will wish you had BLURT early on so you could be a part of all of them for Free, or just cash out those coins, your choice, but it will be good to have them.

My Wife is about to teach Mark Zuckerburg about #BlackGirlMagic

We are suing Facebook for attacking her Black Owned Business during Black History month.

We are about to be trading BLURT and STEEM, for Soap, Oils, Creams, etc. And my Wife and I are suing Facebook as we Register a Family Coat of Arms.

Facebook suspended a Page of my Wife's for talking about the Cushites, Apollonius, Punic Wax, in Beauty and Skincare as, as well as the Kush Mountains and Marijuana. So we see that as a great opportunity to bring up am Amazing Ancient Text, get a Refund, her Page back, fight for Black History and Black Women in Business.

And together with the Family Coat of Arms it is perfect.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 11:45:25 PM

Next week I am going to set up like $100 worth of STEEM in Buy Orders for PUTI, so PUTI can start to have value, then as we start the Soap Business we will ne accepting BLURT, STEEM and HIVE, then PUTI and PUCO soon after. And our upcoming ETH clone.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:05:30 AM

We will start Buying and Selling PUTI in the next few days, so I am going to explain what will happen with PUTI, so everyone can know how to use it.

First, it is a Delegated Proof of Stake Token, you earn it by Holding it and Staking it, you earn it by getting votes on your posts from others who are staking it, but you actually earn a little more by holding and voting on others. I made it where you do earn minted Token from receiving Votes, but you earn more by being an active Voter, and Stakeholder.

I will set up Buy Orders at many for a penny, maybe 100 for a Penny down to 1 for a Penny. And I will set Sell Orders at 1 for $0.25-$2.00 so I only get any kind of payment if the price is good, and if the price is bad I will be stacking them up. And if you are on the other end, you can buy them cheap from others, or earn them by getting votes and voting.

And everyone else can start to fill in the price gap. I will then set up PUCO as a Bounty Token that pays out for Twitter posts, Facebook posts, etc, and Sell PUCO, and use the funds to support PUTI and PUCO and back and forth. Then we will also soon have an ETH Clone that will be added to the mix, as well as a Soap Business, and we will be launching several other Blockchains and Tokens, and the Soap Company will have lots of products. And we will be creating lots of Articles on PunicWax.com as well as using PunicWax.com subdomains to host Pools, a Market, a Forum, etc.

If you look at PunicWax.com, what we are going to do is expand it, we will make a Pools.PunicWax.com with like a Pools Portal, and lots of Subdomains like that. We will have Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine pages the way dTube works. Probably a whole Alt-to-Alt Market, and various Wallets, and a Token Fueled Forum, etc, etc.

So we will be building the Token into a Mystery School that involves Soaping and Herbs, etc. Like Masonry, Libre-ria, but this is the St. Cyprian type stuff, but more Ancient and involving building Currencies.

Anyone confused should start by searching "Phoenician" online.

Btw,

Anyone paying attention who is immersed in Coins, like who has a mind filled with Blockchain threads, like "another coin", the the coins are Tangential, they are just a means of trade and creating value in the Community.

The Soap will be more important than you might think.

And so will PunicWax.com, this is not just a Coin. This is a bunch of other stuff with a coin attached, I recognize the value of Cryptocurrency, maybe more so than the MIT people, in that our Network of Pools and Currencies will only serve as like a Testnet, where others can build things. And they can learn all the different Blockchains within 1 cheaper framework. We do not expect or need a $50,000 singular Coin. Many will be coins made by peers anyways, not "ours".
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 02:27:04 AM

If you want to get into PUTI, and Tokens like it, called Steemit Smart Media Tokens (SMTs), what you do is:

1. Generally, use your Steemit Earnings to Buy Proof of Stake Tokens, so you aren't using Cash. Go make a Steemit account, join the Minnow Support Program, Earn, use those earnings.

2. Right now Steem Backed Dollars (SBD) are $5.00 each. So when you post on Steemit, you get a variable percentage of your earnings in SBD, but Right now it is higher. This means if your post is worth $1.00 and 50% of that pays out in SBD, you can actually go get $2.50 for the SBD. So right now, using SBD for Tokens and BLURT is good.

3. TRX is now Merged with Steemit, so you can watch the prices of everything and Buy Low, Sell High. The more things you own shares of, or create yourself, the more trade instruments you have.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 04:41:30 AM

Everyone check your PUTI balance on STEEM Engine if you use Token Hashtags, we are fully opening the PUTI Market over the next few weeks
https://steem-engine.net/?p=market&t=PUTI

Soon we will trade these for Soap.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 03:28:08 AM

Facebook is now allowing my Wife to comment on her own Instagram Pictures, but has yet to restore her Facebook Page
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeXCjpA0vq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:31:40 AM

In the next 4-5 Weeks we will have large amounts of Soap and other Products created.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:01:35 AM

The Coming Production of Magic Hygeia:

We have several things getting started right now, so I want everyone to be up to date. First, we have over 100 Bars of Soap made, and I personally am expanding the Human understanding of the Concept "Punic Wax", which is the Product of Beeswax Boiled in Sea Water, so we are writing an Ancient History of the Punic Peoples (Hanno the Navigator, etc).

What we are doing now is getting materials to make several thousand of Bars of Soap, as well as Beauty Oils, and Incense Cones. But we are using Ingredients with a heavy Magical or Spiritual Affiliation, many of which are not found in modern Soaps. We are also using several existing things like Coco Butter, Shae Butter, and similar materials. I will get into dpecifics as everything is made. We will post pictures of the Manufacturing process on Steemit, BLURT, HIVE and Instagram and we will be accepting STEEM, BLURT and HIVE for our products.

I will get into more detail on the ingredients, the uses, etc. when we are posting the Products on Etsy, etc. And on the blogs.

We will be creating lines, or Products grouped based on Spiritual ties. For example, we will have a Punic Wax line in which we will mix the Wax into the Soap in various ways, maybe as a layer, maybe mixed all the way in, or as balls of wax added in during drying before cut. And we will then expand on the Punic Wax lines by both adding the Balsams, etc. And by altering the Recipes in other ways.

The other easy to understand examples are "Galen's Cold Cream", and "Egyptian Magic", we will be creating products consinstencies like that also, and there will be Soap lines, Oil, Cream, etc. Mostly based on Ancient Recipes.

And during this, we will be hiring Brand Ambassadors, Creating a Currency, and writing a Bibliotheca.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 09:32:37 PM

We want other people to do the same things as us, so I want to explain a little about what we are doing, and I then want in the future to see others in Spanish, Korean, Arabic, etc, doing the same thing.

We are starting a Crypto Soap Market, what you see here is Lard, Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil and Olive Oil. Enough to make about a Pallet of Soap.

We also have lots of Lye and more coming, plus we are able to select ingredients very well on top of that, given my past experience. I even have a Federal Court case where the Police pulled me over with Thousands of Herbs, Spices, Powders and Seeds. They were confused, I explained my Religion, and there is even a video of them in the Police cruiser saying "Maybe he is right, what do we know", after the Narcotics Sargeant on the Radio just got done telling them to take it all to the Lab. Then about 2 weeks later they pulled me over with 1 lb of Edible Lime and Bettle Nut, and they thought it was Cocaine until they read my file. Then they took a sample and released me. That was 6 years ago.

But I say all that to say, we will be making Hygeia with Ancient Recipes. Everyone should know that Canola Oil has a lot of benefit for how readily available it is, and that we are starting here and have several other Oils coming and that we will be using. We will even be starting by creating a mixture of Plant Oils, and creating a Skin and Hair Oil, that we will then also use in the Soaps, Creams, etc.

And we will be trading these for STEEM, BLURT, HIVE, PUTI, PUCO, etc. As well as teaching people how it works so that we can then see others doing the same thing. I want others to see that Crypto is not just about buying and Holding, then selling at a Higher price, it is also a means of transaction, you can earn it and Buy things like Rewards Points, they can be used like Coupons, or Concert Tickets, etc. But we want to see them earned and traded for Soap.

We want Soap to be part of DeFi.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:21:52 AM

This is random, but I'm not sure how much this has been explored, Galen's Cold Cream and Egyptian Magic are technically edible, and could maybe be classified as Superfood.

And having this thought made me wonder if Egyptians thought like that, did they think in terms of Recipes, Dishes, and "Food", like we do, or was it more of a fuel. If you lived on Beeswax, Olive Oil and Rosewater or Almond Oil, aren't you basically just adding fuel to an engine, which is what eating is anyway (of course you still need the proteins, etc). But it is something that needs to be explored more. John the Baptist ate Honey and Locusts, which could mean: Honey, Wax and Royal Jelly.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 09:11:13 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2021, 10:00:08 AM by Tokenista

This is going to get very expansive very quickly, we have spent a lot of time putting together recipes, and sourcing ingredients, etc. Once we get started we won't just be making the same product over and over, we are going to be making new things like every month, week, even every day.

My Wife and I are now able to produce over 50 Bars of Soap 1x or 2x per day. We have materials for around 1,500+ Bars, Creams and Oils, as we will also be creating Hair Oil, Body Oil and Magic Herbal Oil Blends. Some of these will use Herbs and other Materials for the Spiritual, Ritual, Metaphysical, Theurgic Purpose, and others will be for Hygenic or Health purposes.
https://blurtter.com/blurtreligions/@punicwax/the-coming-production-of-magic-hygeia

We are also using Raw Herbs to create Incense Cones. We will soon also expand into Bath Bombs, and Spiritual Beeswax Products, as well as Tinctures. We will be opening a shop on Etsy and accepting Crypto Currencies. Pictures and updates will easily be found at @KaliVanKush on Instagram.

Discovering Punic Wax
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/discovering-punic-wax.html

Recipes
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/punic-wax-beeswax-incense-cones-and.html

Christian Storm Worship
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/the-great-floods-and-christian-storm.html

Anthropology of Punic Wax
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/01/the-anthropology-of-punic-wax.html

Cadiz and the Goddesses, Part 1
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/12/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html

Cadiz and the Goddesses, Part 2
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/03/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html

Visions, Dreams and Healing
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/09/the-punic-grimoire-visions-dream-work.html

The Ogdoad and the Calendar
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/the-ogdoad-and-calendar-easter-and.html

Religious Orders and Dream Magic
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/religious-orders-oneirogenic-magic-and.html
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 11:55:47 PM

We will be filing suit in the next 2 weeks if they don't give her Page back.
You are dealing with one of the most famous and popular person/company in the world and filing a suit will be one of the toughest fight you'll ever had in your life.

But why need for 2 weeks when you can file it now ? are you giving them a ultimatum?

and besides Libra is not existing anymore because i believe that the coin was renamed/rebranded and the new name is " DEIM "

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/1/21755078/libra-diem-name-change-cryptocurrency-facebook

Anyway Goodluck .

I am already dealing with DEA, FBI, State of Texas, State of Colorado, and Collin County.

I am not concerned with Facebook, we have clear evidence that first 6 months they blocked us from running ads on false pretenses, that we then communicated by email for that entire time and Facebook never responded. They then deleted my Wife's page and asked me to verify my identity to reopen my Facebook profile, when I did they suspended my account.

I am Mexican mixed with White, and my Wife is Black. So sure, maybe it's an honest mistake and they can correct it. But then they stop her from commenting on her own pictures on Instagram.

Again, maybe a mistake. Maybe they think me, a mixed Mexican White person was pretending to be a Black girl, like Mark Zuckerberg is basically doing, what Mark is doing is called "Blackfishing". So we contacted BBB and sent all evidence that my Wife in fact exists, and it was a real Black Owned Business they were attacking, not a Blackfishing company like Libra/Deim.

And they ignored us.

They then created a commercial about Personalized Ads, basically showing "we do real things here", again as if I am faking my Wife's existence, but a whole Commercial Campaign attacking her existence.

We mention this. They continue to ignore us.

Then BBB says it is time to just sue them.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 04:04:07 AM

Almost all posted I saw here in your topic was you, anyway, this is the first time I heard about steam engine.
Well, I think you are one of the merchant who owned a traditional business where in the future your gonna accept PUTI, STEEM, and HIVE as one of your mode of payment to your goods, in which I am right with my thoughts. This would be nice if you will promote it in the location where it is close near where you are residing for.
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 10:41:37 AM

I would like you to clarify something for me:

wouldn't it be more practical to create an online store where you could accept Bitcoin (it has high fees and Litecoin or other altcoins with cheap rates) and create a physical store in your country where you would accept payments in local and foreign currency and cryptocurrencies?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 05:45:11 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2021, 06:02:59 PM by Tokenista

I am going to expand on the Corporate Currency concept, I have used the examples of Pizza and Sandwhich shops before so I will start there, then I will expand to other areas of application.

The Sandwich or Pizza shop model works best because there are Perishables, so if someone comes in and trades their Crypto holdings to you, in exchange for your Perishable item, you are winning. It could be a Bakery, or a Donut/Doughnut shop, it could even be a Coffee shop or Bar or something, even though those are not something that usually "goes bad". What my Wife and I are doing with Soap, Spells, Candles, Oils, Incense, Herbs, etc, could be compared to a Botanica, or Spell shop, or maybe even Library or Herb shop, etc. This would be good for a Massage company, or Aromatherapy, even like a Chropractor or Aromatherapist could start a currency.

Basically, any company could start a Currency, and I use Perishables as an example most often as:

1. Everyone eats Pizza and Sandwhiches

2. Lots of people own these businesses and may want to do more

So, the basic idea is that your Currency becomes like a focal point of cooperation for your brand or community. So if I am a Pizza shop owner, I might have a Storefront and a Website, but when they launch a Currency they are basically creating an entire network of people. When your coin is put in a Mining Pool, then on Exchanges, etc, each of these themselves is an independent community, made up of other independent individuals. So as your Currency grows it moves through various other communities and people will join, build new apps for your currency, build entire frameworks of their own around your currency.

When you create a Currency, you are not a Dictator, you are more of a Figurehead like the Queen of England, you wave at Parades, when it all falls apart each cycle they will call it "the Queen's Government", and you will benefit somewhat, but the currency will largely exist outside of you.

You are just there to incubate it.

When you make a Currency, and you trade it in your shop, you are maybe taking a loss at first, and can think of it as paying for new customers, or a coupon campaign, you don't even have to let people pay you 100% in currency, having currency could just be a discount.

But once you have the Bitcointalk members, the Mining Pool people, the Exchange people (day traders), etc, you now have that independent thing that will operate on it's own, and as that value goes up, now all the Coins you took at a loss are something you can go put on the market and sell for a profit, and worst case scenario someone uses it to Buy your product.

2 big drivers of Bitcoin's value was Gyft.com, the ability to Buy Gift Cards with Bitcoin, and the ability to Buy Gold, Silver, Copper, etc for Bitcoin. This operates on the same concept, except that if a Currency is at $0.0001 and you have a website where the exchange is not effected by your trade, meaning you accept straight Bitcoins, no Bitpay or PayPal to Cash, just Bitcoin to Wallet now I mail you Silver or Gold, you now get lots of Coins in pretty good amounts. And just like the Perishables owner, you can trade the Currency on the Market when it goes up.

This is Bear thinking, Buy Low, Sell High. Bulls Buy High, Sell Higher. If you are taking in large amounts of currency, you then HODL and as a market whale, you drive the price up. So trading Precious metals and other things for Currency, you can drive the entire market price. And I have seen Gold for Coins raise coin values dramatically, it happened with Bitcoin.

Now, if I make Bread, if I own a Bakery, it would benefit me to know someone who will take Bread for Flour or Sugar, or who will take whatever for Flour or Sugar, this Currency can then be that.

The first one was BBQ Coin which was like DOGE coin at first, just a joke, but became a means of buying BBQ. What I am talking about is the reverse, where you first start with an existing concept, my Concept is a Religious Cryptocurrency Network, but it could be anything, it could be a Club, or a Government, or a group of friends. A Booster Club or a School Fundraiser, or NASA, or a Political Campaign, etc.

The Currency should be Secondary.

Example, if I make a Currency called "Gold Coin", and build a community to hold it, now they wonder "who will take it".

If I have a store where I sell Nik-Naks online, now I can let people Buy Nik-Naks for Coins, and suddenly people don't wonder what it's for, and if it's called "Nik-Nak" everyone will understand.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:56:36 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2021, 09:19:08 AM by Tokenista

Almost all posted I saw here in your topic was you, anyway, this is the first time I heard about steam engine.
Well, I think you are one of the merchant who owned a traditional business where in the future your gonna accept PUTI, STEEM, and HIVE as one of your mode of payment to your goods, in which I am right with my thoughts. This would be nice if you will promote it in the location where it is close near where you are residing for.

We are in Texas, DFW. And yes, I am not sure why, but we will be one of the first doing this. I am not sure why there is no STEEM App, and there should probably be like a STEEM BitPay eBay, where a person can go on and create an account and start taking pictures and selling things, with the ability to accept STEEM, TRX and TRC Tokens.

But I am also not sure why TRC has a very limited presence on Steemit, I feel like maybe the SRs should start accounts, and groups, and I should see my TRC Token balance in my STEEM wallet, but we aren't there yet.

There really isn't anything like that at all, except that STEEM-Engine/Hive-Engine are almost there. I have heard of a Hive-Engine WordPress type dApp, if that exists there may be a market somewhere out there.

I would like you to clarify something for me:

wouldn't it be more practical to create an online store where you could accept Bitcoin (it has high fees and Litecoin or other altcoins with cheap rates) and create a physical store in your country where you would accept payments in local and foreign currency and cryptocurrencies?

We are accepting Local Currency, on an Etsy shop. Then alternatively also allowing people to buy using Graphene based Crypto and our Punic Currencies.

We currently are capable of (not actually happening constantly yet due to issue with getting money from the State of Texas which we are owed for COVID) making 50+ Bars of Soap, 1x or 2x per day. Soon we will have the ability to make 100 at once, and 200 at once, and we will have our Special and Custom shapes made in bulk as we will have more molds.

So as we get more ingredients,
More molds,
More smells,
More Soap prepared,

We will need:
More and more space,
Places to send it.

We might be making 1,000 Bars of Soap a day, or 20,000 or more a Month, but we need people on the other end. And even other Soap sellers making the market more complete.

Plus we are using a bunch of uncommon magical herbs, so I am not too concerned that everyone/anyone might have our recipes in bulk already. And definitely not presented in our context.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:16:11 PM

I don't even see what Facebook thinks makes this ok, their Justification has to be something like "our Algorithms", then when we get in to Market Surveillance they will have to admit they hate Black Women who do things on their own, they wanted to do what my Wife was doing, and in some twisted stroke of fate...

they decided the best action was to actively suffocate my Wife's business so they could steal what we were doing, instead of trying to beat us at it.

https://www.diem.com/en-us/

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:16:36 AM

Over the next few days I am going to get into DeFi conceptualization. I wrote the guide on Steemit that ended up defining Steemit Bots, so I promise that you are not wasting your time by reading concepts that come from my brain. This Steemit post has evidence.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@marsresident/i-am-back-but-created-a-new-account-punicwax

SMTs and Scot Bots when they first launched changed the way everyone used STEEM. When STEEM and Steemit started it was worthless, and was actually just Steemit with no currency and a promise of payouts when it launched. The SMTs came when there were so many users they could no longer get to everyone. At first a Whale user would manually curate Steemit, looking through the Trending, Hot and New pages until they found something they wanted to vote on. You could also write about them and slip in a tag and maybe they would see it. Steemit posts about Steemit were the most popular at first, mostly because people new to it, and didn't completely understand Cryptocurrency, it was the first place you could earn for free without without mining, where fresh Crypto people were being introduced to it. The numbers grew and the Whales made bots to Vote for them, either by username or a point based algorithm based on time posted, votes, and strength of other voters by certain times.

You may wonder, "So what happened?", the Anarchocapitalists took over, removed almost all of the Bridge Toll, which started with a 104 week withdraw period with 1 payment per week. After Steemit sold to Justin Sun and TRON, they got in a War with him and lowered it to 2 months or less. And they all went to Hive.io

Hive now claims to be built for dApps, so while Steemit has SMTs and Scot Bots, Hive is built for those not just hosting them coincidentally.

A Scot Bot is a bot which distributes tokens in the same model as Steemit, with Vote weights, Whales, Payout periods/Time to collect Votes, and then they are hosted on Steem-Engine.net and now Hive-Engine.com, and you can take a whole other step and create a DTube clone Scot Bot. The DTube clone means you create a Front End, so people type your website in the browser, you make business cards for your website if you want, it has your webpage name, your logo, and in the wallet are your Tokens in whatever amount they are holding. But they log in using their Steemit username and password, and when they post it goes into a group on Steemit with a hashtag attached to your Front End.

So with a Scot Bot DTube clone people can experience Steemit completely through your website. And earn your currency, thereby raising the traffic in your Steemit group and earning themselves both your Token and STEEM at the same time.

STO is kind of misleading but also not, because STO means "Securities Token Offering", and this is True somewhat as the person who designed Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine seemed to have cooperated with a Securities Attorney to create Packages that can be purchased that comply with various Securities Laws, so these platforms have Tokens that legally comply so that people can, for example create a Token that represents Stocks, or Metals, or anything, even a House.

This is similar, and can best be comprehended by comparing it to, IBM NFTs as Diamonds and Fish. IBM uses these types of Tokens, called "Non-Fungible Tokens" (NFTs) to represent objects, and as they move to different wallets, or checkpoints in the chain of custody, it is recorded on the Blockchain. While these Tokens do not go on a market for sale, which Securities would. There are also very detailed ETH NFT Protocols.

Venezuala's Petro Dollar is kind of anexample, where they were going to peg a Currency to Venezualan Oil (where people burn things down and kill Officials when gas is over $0.08 or something) and trade it, then OPEC told all Countries not to buy it and it collapsed with the Country. But Venezualans are not new to volatile markets, and have actually been using Bitcooin as a store of value, or in place of their currency, pretty much since like 2012 or sooner. They could always trust it to move up more steadily than the Venezualan Peso, which went the other way.

Pegging a Token to Silver or Gemstones can be an easy way to give it real value. Silver is $0.50 per gram and then can be used to represent a currency that can go higher than silver at which point it would be stupid for someone to withdraw the Silver, giving you more valuable coins. Or people load you up such coins that you can set for sale at more than the price of silver.

Local Currencies:
Ithica Bucks and similar, as well as Store Credit, Toys R Us Bucks, and State Fair Coupons or other access Credit systems.

The Access Credit model could best be visualized in someone earning a Concert Ticket with online interaction, or as State Fair Coupons where you buy them before you show up and spend them to do things, maybe at a Festival. I will get deeper into this soon.
I will start this next section with Sweatcoin as PoC, it is a great example for various reasons. 1, a simple Scot Bot would make it all real (if they never got on a blockchain, I am not sure), but Sweatcoin had a great launch and people earned it everywhere, but Sweatcoin was not a Cryptocurrency.

Sweatcoin was created as more like a Game Token, like Points in a video game. The best way to understand what a Cryptocurrency should not be is by understanding that Points are in concept Infinite, they, similarly to Cryptocurrency, could technically be limited, I could create a Points system with limited points. I could create a game map with 500 gemstones, but that game map has no regulatory body there is no Gravity to the Points system like Cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency, both Tokens and Coins, are Blockchain based, meaning there are nodes, and a Ledger, an Ledger that can not be gone back through and edited, and while a True Cryptocurrency (meaning the Prime native Currency earned in the Blocks of a Blockchain as you mine it, PoW, PoS, or DPoS) should not have a function where the creator can manifest new Coins, a True Cryptocurrency will come from a Blockchain. Any large mass of Coins owned by the creator should be on a ledger and not manifestible later, CryptoNotes have no ledger but still operate on this basic principle that the Nodes are a Ledger, and the Coin is not Owned by a Central body that Issues new ones, but a Blockchain.

Crypto Tokens, are usually Smart Contracts. First conceptualized as Bitshares Assets from what I know, and Mastercoin, CounterParty somewhere and then ERC20, then all the SMTs, etc came from ERC20 Smart Contracts. But the Contract may allow the Creator to issue new Tokens. A Token is on a Blockchain, moving Transactions on top of whatever Blockchain. Mastercoin and Counterparty are on Bitcoin, there were also Colored Coins. Then Steem-Engine is on STEEM, a Graphene chain. Hive-Engine is on HIVE. ERC20 is Ethereum, TRC20 is TRON, and on and on.

So now to Use cases

A Studio Booth Token as example of Access Credit, earned by listening and sharing Music from the Studio. If you have a Recording Booth, and you want to earn more. You can host a Blockchain from the Studio, that people can mine from anywhere, or a Token they can earn on a certain Blockchain. This Token could be earned on your Website as either a custom thing (GitHub has good resources, people have tons of good stuff to fork) or on Steemit or HIVE, so they then have a World Wide community earning by interacting with their music, recorded by them, and anyone who wants to can bring it in and get recording time, so it creates a larger community. People will buy things from each other outside of your knowledge, someone might trade a pair of shoes for 6 hours of recording time. It creates a whole new way to interact with your business outside of direct service or sales of any kind.

An Access Credit Currency should be named in a way that makes it clearly recognizable by a newcomer, there could be one Currency Brand from a Studio in NY or Miami called "Hours", maybe they are associated with a big label and they sell $5,000 each on the market, and people hold them like Bitcoin, maybe there is even a 2 year wait list when you redeem. They could be NY Hours, Miami Hours, Jay Z Hours, whatever brand they are associated with. And a smaller Studio, or any big Studio, could sell Minutes. A Cryptocurreny could be called MINUTES or NYMIN and MIAMIN, etc. Then there could be the LAMIN, or LAHR come out, and it could even be Studio to Studio Label names on the Minutes. Someone could come out with Seconds, and these would all range in value based on the Studio, the rate of Pay for those earning, etc, etc.

The benefits of getting deep into planning is DAOs as an example, a DAO is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) which can best be compared to a massive board of Directors made up of each and every person holding a Currency. A DAO gives users the ability to Vote and shape the future of a Currency or Blickchain by weighting their input to the organization to their Cryptocurrency holdings. So if people are earning Studio Currencies like NYMIN, LAMIN, MIAMIN, etc, the people who don't spend them can help shape the future of the currency, because it will grow and people will use it outside of your Studio, outside of your DAO, they will create ways for people to spend it.

DeFi is an entire concept where coins other people invented or cloned, are pumped through Smart Contracts in a way that technically multiplies them as they are locked in Bank type investment Contracts, with Loans taken out on the Contract to pay for more Investment on Bank type contracts, to take out more and more loans. The creators of the Currencies never planned it.

There is an App for Temporary workers called JobStack that does with the company PeopleReady, and you go on and look for Jobs. Someone like Veryable or other companies could compete (or they could use it) to get more jobs and workers by having a Currency that pays workers, to be available or working and diminishes if you refuse specific jobs after claiming availability. Or if you are just doing it to earn. These could also then be used to pay for projects, turning workers into Employers, and helping existing Employers have a way to maybe buy Low and cash out High on Labor speculation. The Minutes could end up being used in many places.

Tokens for Museums, Zoos, Wildlife and Security Cameras could be used the same way. The Government and others could pay people to watch cameras and report things. It would be like a game to help with Security. People love watching certain Pandas, or Dolphins, and they could have earnings to show for it. Someone might say "Participation Trophies", and sure, but you can buy everyone's up and drive up the price if you want. It is a Currency, a Current. The Tax Law in the U.S. Amendments can best help you understand Currency, it says that The Governent may Tax "Income from any source derived",

US Constitution 16th Amendment:
"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from  whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States,  and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Eisner V Macomber:
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/252/189/case.html

"The fundamental relation of "capital" to  "income" has been much discussed by economists, the former being likened  to the tree or the land, the latter to the fruit or the crop; the  former depicted as a reservoir supplied from springs, the latter as the  outlet stream, to be measured by its flow during a period of time.  For  the present purpose, we require only a clear definition of the term  "income,"   as used in common speech, in order to  determine its meaning in the amendment, and, having formed also a  correct judgment as to the nature of a stock dividend, we shall find it  easy to decide the matter at issue. After examining dictionaries in common use (Bouv. L.D.; Standard  Dict.; Webster's Internat. Dict.; Century Dict.), we find little to add  to the succinct definition adopted in two cases arising under the  Corporation Tax Act of 1909 (Stratton's Independence v. Howbert, 231 U. S. 399,  231 U. S. 415; Doyle v. Mitchell Bros. Co., 247 U. S. 179,  247 U. S. 185),  "Income may be defined as the gain derived from capital, from labor, or  from both combined," provided it be understood to include profit gained  through a sale or conversion of capital assets, to which it was applied  in the Doyle case, pp.  247 U. S. 183-185. Brief as it is, it indicates the characteristic and distinguishing  attribute of income essential for a correct solution of the present  controversy.  The government, although basing its argument upon the  definition as quoted, placed chief emphasis upon the word "gain," which  was extended to include a variety of meanings; while the significance of  the next three words was either overlooked or misconceived.  "Derived from capital;" "the gain derived from capital," etc.  Here, we have the essential matter:  not a gain accruing to capital; not a growth or increment of value in the investment; but a gain, a profit, something of exchangeable value, proceeding from the property, severed from the capital, however invested or employed, and coming in, being "derived" -- that is, received or drawn by the recipient (the taxpayer) for his separate use, benefit and disposal -- that is income derived from property.  Nothing else answers the description.  The same fundamental conception is clearly set forth in the Sixteenth Amendment -- "incomes, from whatever source derived"-- the essential thought being expressed with a conciseness and lucidity entirely in harmony with the form and style of the Constitution. "

"It is manifest that the stock dividend in question cannot be reached by the Income Tax Act and could not, even  though Congress expressly declared it to be taxable as income, unless it  is in fact income."

"Gibbons v. Mahon, 136 U. S. 549,  136 U. S. 559-560.  In short, the corporation is no poorer and the stockholder is no richer than they were before."

"And if, for the reasons thus expressed, such a  dividend is not to be regarded as "income" or "dividends" within the  meaning of the Act of 1913, we are unable to see how it can be brought  within the meaning of "incomes" in the Sixteenth Amendment, it being  very clear that Congress intended in that act to exert its power to the  extent permitted by the amendment."

"Just as we deem the legislative intent  manifest to tax the stockholder with respect to such accumulations only  if and when, and to the extent that, his interest in them comes to  fruition as income, that is, in dividends declared, so we can perceive  no constitutional obstacle that stands in the way of carrying out this  intent"

"[The 16th Amendment]  did not extend the taxing power to new  subjects, but merely removed the necessity which otherwise might exist  for an apportionment among the states of taxes laid on income.  Brushaber v. Union Pacific R. Co., 240 U. S. 1,  240 U. S. 17-19; Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 U. S. 103,  240 U. S. 112 et seq.; Peck & Co. v. Lowe, 247 U. S. 165,  247 U. S. 172-173. "

"In order, therefore, that the clauses cited  from Article I of the Constitution may have proper force and effect,  save only as modified by the amendment, and that the latter also may  have proper effect, it becomes essential to distinguish between what is  and what is not "income," as the term is there used, and to apply the  distinction, as cases arise, according to truth and substance, without  regard to form. Congress cannot by any definition it may adopt conclude  the matter, since it cannot by legislation alter the Constitution, from  which alone it derives its power to legislate, and within whose  limitations alone that power can be lawfully exercised."

"We are clear that not only does a stock  dividend really take nothing from the property of the corporation and  add nothing to that of the shareholder, but that the antecedent  accumulation of profits evidenced thereby, while indicating that the  shareholder is the richer because of an increase of his capital, at the  same time shows he has not realized or received any income in the  transaction."

"It is equally true that, if he does sell, and  in doing so realizes a profit, such profit, like any other, is income,  and, so far as it may have arisen since the Sixteenth Amendment, is  taxable by Congress without apportionment."

"Thus, the government contends that the tax "is  levied on income derived from corporate earnings," when in truth the  stockholder has "derived" nothing except paper certificates, which, so  far as they have any effect, deny him present participation in such  earnings.  It contends that the tax may be laid when earnings "are  received by the stockholder," whereas he has received none; that the  profits are "distributed by means of a stock dividend," although a stock  dividend distributes no profits; that, under the Act of 1916, "the tax  is on the stockholder's share in corporate earnings," when in truth a  stockholder has no such share, and receives none in a stock dividend;  that "the profits are segregated from his former capital, and he has a  separate certificate representing his invested profits or gains," "

"We cannot disregard the essential truth  disclosed, ignore the substantial difference between corporation and  stockholder, treat the entire organization as unreal, look upon  stockholders as partners when they are not such, treat them as having in  equity a right to a partition of the corporate assets when they have  none, and indulge the fiction that they have received and realized a  share of the profits of the company which in truth they have neither  received nor realized."

"Thus, from every point of view, we are brought  irresistibly to the conclusion that neither under the Sixteenth  Amendment nor otherwise has Congress power to tax without apportionment a  true stock dividend made lawfully and in good faith, or the accumulated  profits behind it, as income of the stockholder.  The Revenue Act of  1916, insofar as it imposes a tax upon the stockholder because of such  dividend, contravenes the provisions of Article I, § 2, cl. 3, and  Article I, § 9, cl. 4, of the Constitution, and to this extent is  invalid notwithstanding the Sixteenth Amendment."

Rewards Points, Game Tokens like in individual games or as in an arcade, as well as Augmented Reality Access Credits (Decentraland, ex), and Tokens that are a game like Gradients (CryptoKitties), or dynamic like a hot potato with PoS qualities. Tokens may also work as Keys in the Access Credits model, but could be used to Unlock things as in Kerberos. Decentraland is a Virtual Reality space that sold property and has a Currency, and from my understanding of the original concept they intend it to be freely selected by the people, but for each area to be different. Like where you can go to different styles of places, or like time period themes, or maybe games v. social, etc. So this same concept can be used at Festivals, or like someone could do it at a Theme Park in place of the E-Z pass, or on top of. The E-Z pass people could probably make a very very successful currency. The Bitshares Asset concept was originally meant to be like Concert tickets, Coupons, etc. But they are like Brownie Points now, but they are the same type of thing IBM uses for their NFTs.
Basic Attention Token (BAT) and DTube as existing PoC for Attention Tokens, the idea is just then now to actually apply the concept to Corporate Currency as in applied Local Economics, or State Economics, or Interstate Economics. BAT is a Token on a Browser that sounds great at first, but has an earnings model where you earn but have to use it to Tip web pages, then they can cash them out. And while this keeps the Tokens locked in as forced to move through the Tip functionality, this does limit user acceptance and retention. DTube is similar but better, it exists on top of HIVE (it was originally on Steemit) so not an entirely new browser everyone has to download, and you earn it alongside HIVE, then it also has a larger community, and itself is like a YouTube tip Token for "Decentralized Tube" (DTube). It is a Token in the Scot Bot model.

The Access Credit is like Mining for Coupons or Tickets, and can be compared to Basic Attention Token with other qualities as it is used as a Access Credit.

Steemit is a rough clone of Reddit, meant to look and work like it

Gems (not really in use now) is Telegram, this could be used by someone to create Apps. Go get the Gems Github on Google and Fork it, and build your App, called a dApp.

DTube is YouTube.

More could be remade with Blockchains and Tokens, I have seen an Instagram.

APPICS is an SMT that was built on Steemit and works like Instagram kind of.

Home Town Currencies
Starting with no local shop acceptance but a main goal of local shop acceptance, you would either make a Token or Clone ETH and have friends help distribute. If you are not sitting on Millions to start your project or able to do an ICO properly to get it, then the very best thing you can do is to Give them away for Free so more and more people can hold it and share it. You want ambassadors, and people just handing them out maybe as a group of people mining your coin giving it away and teaching others.

Petitioning Companies to accept your currency, and exchanges to list it, the more Token holders the better. You can ask the Coin or Token holders to petition exchanges to join, and you can get listed for about $1,000 or less on some exchanges. You do want to be on an exchange before you start asking companies to accept you as money, but you can then go to local shops and show them your currency.

Truancy Token as an example of an Access Credit, this would be done with a School or Corporate Office, and it would work like Vacation Benefits where the person earns rewards for appearing at work or school, and they then can use those to access Graduation or Promotion, and they can also go on an exchange to be sold, or technically if the Company wants they could be bought and traded for rank. But in the school model they would be a reward that could then maybe be traded in to the school for prizes, for example it could be a booster club currency.

Example: App where people are paid to lose weight, people could sign up, track their progress with images for everyone, there could even be weigh days where people are running around the app getting paid to Verify others, and those getting Verified are getting ranked based on IoT scales or FitBits, etc, that can be used to measure. So this way it is both a "lose weight and earn" with payment from the blockchain, plus a place to get paid for casual fitness, as well as rankings and payments for all users. There are a few currencies like this on Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine, similar to APPICS. Maybe the more you hold the more you earn when Verifying others, as a HODL draw for Buy Support.

Festival Currencies
With 1 Currency or with DEX, meaning either the overall caravan company would create a currency or each company would start making their own and the caravan or someone else is manufacturing them. But the central festival body would create a DEX if there were many (or use Hive-Engine), while with 1 Currency they could go on an exchange and say "there it is". These could then have an Access Credit, used like State Fair Coupons to be spent with Vendors or Events. Like a SXSW coin could be used to pay for access more granularly instead of buying larger passes, like maybe you just want to see 1 big keynote and go home. You can pay just for that.

Industry Currencies
These Tokens and Currencies would be industry specific, so several applications exist, and the best reference is Trade Unions and Credit Unions. But we can start by looking at IBM and their applications of the OpenLedger Fabric framework, to create the Diamond and Fish NFTs. If we have these in our mind, we can now see how these items can be traded on the exchange, but this requires a central body verifying that there is some value stored somewhere in that item.

For example, if it is a Diamond, it could be traded speculatively on a Diamond somewhere in the world that can be traded, but if I only have 500 Diamond Coins on the market those might be held by 100,000 people holding fragments, and it may raise passed any reasonable sale price for Diamonds and would be stupid for someone to trade in for the less valuable Diamond. And this concept could then be used to pay Stock Dividends, or to represent shares in a Company giving DAO voting capability.

You could also Clone ETH and as an example, a Grocery store, Farmer's market or Farm could create the ETH clone. They then focus on finding people to create dApps for use in the industry, and it would be like "insider knowledge" for store clerks to go home and set their laptop up, or buy an ETH rig to mine this easier to mine coin (at least at first it would be easier than ETH). They then would campaign to have more and more companies in the industry, and farms, accept it.

Farms and Markets, and larger Farm Corporations could create Tokend on the ETH chain. The issuer could then also issue Tokens with a Bridge Toll, knowing next year the Farms can produce that amount (like a Nileometer) to then be withdrawn later. And this will be possible anyhow as many people will Buy and Sell the coins on the market with no intention of ever trading them in, just Capital Gains.

Fundraiser Currencies
For Large Organizations, I see NASA as a good example. They could Pre-mine 50% before launch, launch it and ask people to Buy and HODL, while promising only to dump when buying things all the HODLers want, and they can buy everything up cheap on NASA dump days, to then trade on other days.

In Gibbons v. Ogden, 22 U.S. 1 (1824), the Supreme Court held that intrastate activity could be regulated under the Commerce Clause, provided that the activity is part of a larger interstate commercial scheme. In Swift and Company v. United States, 196 U.S. 375 (1905), the Supreme Court held that Congress had the authority to regulate local commerce, as long as that activity could become part of a continuous “current” of commerce that involved the interstate movement of goods and services.

More coming soon...
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:26:28 AM

Opening Soon
https://steemit.com/hive-182150/@punicwax/kali-van-kush-800-bars-of-soap-opening-soon
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: