Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:53:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Splitting the Baby, and other Operations of Fate: the Fate and Economics Thread  (Read 714 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 02:38:52 AM

I want to explain something about both 9 and 10 of Pentacles.

There is a concept that Jesus popularized that can be seen in both of these cards. First, Jesus brought Liberty in Death, a Kingdom somewhere else which you enter when you die, so that you work in this life to get into a better afterlife. This is similar to reincarnation, and you could say the Egyptian Afterlife is in between heaven and reincarnation. And people would then Martyr themselves, the same way Jesus offered himself up to die, so this created a system by which people yearned to die, for a worthy cause, to then be immortalized.

John 18
33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”
35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.But now my kingdom is from another place.”
37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

The Old man of the mountain did not create something new with the Hashashins, what he did was promise Heaven, and give people a Heavenly experience, so they would be prepared to die. And of course he did that in the Medieval world. Christians were out trying to die like Jesus, then taking over and Burning all the people you would Stone to death before that, like Witches, Adulterers, etc. And everyone in the world knows the Quran says if you die for Allah you get 72 Virgins, so he created a system around that with the Quranic incense that represents Heaven, and Fruits, etc.

The reason it worked is because of this class of Armed, Smart, Driven, usually Poor people, like the Poor Knights of Christ making a pledge of Poverty and Selling their Cloak to Buy a Sword, then getting rewarded for their deeds and becoming the Crusaders and a large banking group in that time.

The Old Man of the Mountain was simply doing the same thing that can be seen in the Movie Fight Club. He was creating a group organized around the understanding that they needed to learn the techniques Strangulation, and various other Assassin techniques (they were the Hashashins, the first Assassins) to then infiltrate Castles, Kingdoms, and generally do whatever they needed to do to become in the service of or enslaved to the person they were assigned to kill, then dying while killing as many people as possible. Sometimes spending years enslaved to find the right moment.

This is how our own Senate formed, the Founding Fathers knew about Cesar and Brutus, the Senate there were Assassins before the word Assassin existed. Cesar was Assassinated, and the symbol held up by his Assassins was the Liberty Pole. This is topped with a Phrygian Cap, which is the same hat Santa wears but without the fluff, and you can find the Liberty Pole on our own Senate Seal in the United States.

This promise of Heaven and various forms of organization amongst the Ancient Plebians derived from it shows examples of both the 10 of Pentacles and 9 of Pentacles in the West, as well as how it has played out in Society after the concepts were shared.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 04:21:06 AM

JACHIN AND BOAZ; OR, AN AUTHENTIC KEY TO THE DOOR OF FREE-MASONRY,
https://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/text-idx?c=evans;cc=evans;rgn=main;view=text;idno=N23514.0001.001

The Freemasons are primarily organized around the idea that they are the ones who built Solomon's Temple. This can not be proven or proven wrong because it has been torn down twice since it was first built. Freemasonry is, in a metaphor, like a Wall made of Stone, and there is an empty spot in the Wall, and you are a crude stone that they will shape to fit in the empty spot. Everyone dresses the same so everyone is equal, and different Roles in the Temple are responsibilities, with different objects that need to be kept by different Roles and brought to different Ceremonies, or decisions to be made. Most Freemason lodges have a Stage or place for Plays and Music to be played nearby.

2 Samuel 5:11 "Now Hiram king of Tyre sent envoys to David, along with cedar logs and carpenters and stonemasons, and they built a palace for David."

According to Masonic Tradition, Masonry had been a Slave Art, and they were the Free and Accepted Masons, like a Union, and were able to set prices instead of working for a Sovereign. And they would mark their work with a Signature of some kind and would at the end of the day use their Handshake to retrieve their Wages after the Master Mason had checked their work.

While building Cathedrals, Palaces and Cities, they had kept their tools in Lodges, where meals would be eaten and plans could be made in secret or jokes about Kings and Queens could be made without fearing death. These Lodges became the namesake of the Modern Freemason Lodges.

Punic Wax is the ointment on the head that ran down the beard into the garments, and that was discovered by Archaeologists in December 2019, so the Masons don't even know this and they read this verse when they are initiated.

Psalm 133 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore."

Hiram Abiff was the Grand Master Mason, King of Tyre in the Old Testament. Tyre is in modern Lebanon, and was the Phoenician Headquarters. When British Explorers came to Libya they found Roman structures, and the Libyan people said that they were Cannanites. This is because before and during the Roman Empire, the Phoenicians were a significant influence; an influence that remained even after the fall of Carthage, which was a fairly Benevolent Phoenician Oligarchy in Africa that was destroyed by Scipio Africanus, a Roman General. Hiram Abiff is the Grand Master Mason in the building of Solomon's Temple, and 8 Masons desired to be Master Masons and conspire to force Hiram Abiff to tell them the Secret handshake or password, 5 of the 8 back out of the plan and 3 go forward. They ambush Hiram Abiff at the Temple, which has Doors on 3 Walls, and an Alter on the 4th, so they block the 3 doorways and he refuses to give them the Secrets, and they then stab him with a Square, hit him in the head with a Mallet, and Stab him with a Compass. They then flee.

The 5 Masons who had backed out of the plan go to the King of Tyre with White Gloves and White Aprons to show their innocence, and tell him what the other 3 did.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 05:10:01 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2020, 07:04:26 PM by Tokenista

The Megarians are the Worshippers of Arachne's Father, Arachne is Neith in the Egyptian Pantheon.

The following came from Wikipedia and gives a very bias view of the matter, I will explain
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megarian_decree

The Megarian Decree was a set of economic sanctions levied upon Megara c. 432 BC by the Athenian Empire shortly before the outbreak of the Peloponnesian War. The ostensible reason for the decree was the Megarians' supposed trespass on land sacred to Demeter known as the Hiera Orgas, the killing of the Athenian herald who was sent to their city to reproach them and giving shelter to slaves who had fled from Athens.

In all likelihood, it was an act of revenge by the Athenians for the treacherous behaviour of the Megarians some years earlier. It may also have been a deliberate provocation towards Sparta on the part of Pericles, who was the sponsor of the decree.

The decree banned Megarians from harbours and marketplaces throughout the large Athenian Empire, which effectively strangled the Megarian economy. The sanctions would have also affected Megara's allies and may have been seen as a move by Athens to weaken its rivals and to extend its influence. The ban strained the fragile peace between Athens and Sparta, which was allied with the strategically located Megara.

The Megarians were a group on an Island, Worshipping a God who was a God because he knew he would die, and went anyway. Later, they founded Stoicism via Zeno.

If we look at the Megarians, they were a school of thought counter to our common idea that "Western Civilization" comes through Plato and Aristotle, after the death of Socrates who was the founder of their Philosophical studies, but was made to drink poison and describe it because he brought foreign Gods and "Corrupted the Youth", those Corrupted Youth being those Founding Western Philosophers.

Then Aristotle, was Alexander the Great's Teacher, so Aristotle became very powerful, and installed Tyrants, "Aristocrat" meaning "Rich Powerful class member" stems from Aristotles name. Aristotle got to define much of the Classical World, he was not some oppressed Genius, he was a Rich and Powerful Aid to Powerful people, and once Alexander was dead he did pretty much whatever he wanted. Some think he killed Alexander because he was adopting too many Eastern Customs.

So if we look at Aristotle, he does a lot of Lectures, and the Megarians are the main ones Arguing with him.

The way this is framed is that Aristotle sees Classes, while the Megarians make propositions of the Whole.

And the Athenians were the Rich Powerful Greeks, so they loved Aristotle who loved being loved in Athens. And when they Sanctioned the Megarians, the Megarians were a key to trade.

Neith is much more Important in the Egyptian African Pantheon, than Arachne is in the Greek Pantheon.

So we can see Arachne is not Greek, but a Greek Propaganda peice about Neith. Arachne is Greek Propoganda about Neith. Neith, Arachne, in the Greek Story, is turned into a spider cursed to weave forever because she said:

"The Gods do not treat the Mortals well"

Once Sanctions are applied, they then have Megarian Oligarchs run the imports, and then they get to a point of Desperation and kill some of the Greek Guard.

Then Athens attacks the Megarians, and Sparta attacks Athens.

Weaving Spiders Come Not Here?
Weaving Spiders Come Here.

"Weaving Spiders come not here" means that everyone should leave their business dealings outside of that place, and it comes from this History.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 06:08:21 PM

Further on 9 and 10 of Pentacles

I want to explain something about both 9 and 10 of Pentacles.

There is a concept that Jesus popularized that can be seen in both of these cards. First, Jesus brought Liberty in Death, a Kingdom somewhere else which you enter when you die, so that you work in this life to get into a better afterlife. This is similar to reincarnation, and you could say the Egyptian Afterlife is in between heaven and reincarnation. And people would then Martyr themselves, the same way Jesus offered himself up to die, so this created a system by which people yearned to die, for a worthy cause, to then be immortalized.

John 18
33 Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”
34 “Is that your own idea,” Jesus asked, “or did others talk to you about me?”
35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate replied. “Your own people and chief priests handed you over to me. What is it you have done?”
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.But now my kingdom is from another place.”
37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate.
Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
38 “What is truth?” retorted Pilate. With this he went out again to the Jews gathered there and said, “I find no basis for a charge against him.

The Old man of the mountain did not create something new with the Hashashins, what he did was promise Heaven, and give people a Heavenly experience, so they would be prepared to die. And of course he did that in the Medieval world. Christians were out trying to die like Jesus, then taking over and Burning all the people you would Stone to death before that, like Witches, Adulterers, etc. And everyone in the world knows the Quran says if you die for Allah you get 72 Virgins, so he created a system around that with the Quranic incense that represents Heaven, and Fruits, etc.

The reason it worked is because of this class of Armed, Smart, Driven, usually Poor people, like the Poor Knights of Christ making a pledge of Poverty and Selling their Cloak to Buy a Sword, then getting rewarded for their deeds and becoming the Crusaders and a large banking group in that time.

The Old Man of the Mountain was simply doing the same thing that can be seen in the Movie Fight Club. He was creating a group organized around the understanding that they needed to learn the techniques Strangulation, and various other Assassin techniques (they were the Hashashins, the first Assassins) to then infiltrate Castles, Kingdoms, and generally do whatever they needed to do to become in the service of or enslaved to the person they were assigned to kill, then dying while killing as many people as possible. Sometimes spending years enslaved to find the right moment.

This is how our own Senate formed, the Founding Fathers knew about Cesar and Brutus, the Senate there were Assassins before the word Assassin existed. Cesar was Assassinated, and the symbol held up by his Assassins was the Liberty Pole. This is topped with a Phrygian Cap, which is the same hat Santa wears but without the fluff, and you can find the Liberty Pole on our own Senate Seal in the United States.

This promise of Heaven and various forms of organization amongst the Ancient Plebians derived from it shows examples of both the 10 of Pentacles and 9 of Pentacles in the West, as well as how it has played out in Society after the concepts were shared.

These books expand greatly on these concepts, and I will use Quotes from all of these books but just quote 1 of them now.

The Seboyet of Ptahhotep, or Teachings of Ptahhotep. Ptahhotep was Vizier to the King of Egypt, the same position described in Joseph's rise after interpreting the Pharoah's Dreams and solving the 7 year famine in the Bible. The Egyptians kept good records, and Imhotep was the only Vizier to solve a 7 year famine on the Famine Stella, a stone in Egypt where the story is carved.

Ptahhotep wrote the book for his son who would take his place. Ptahhotep was said to be 110 years old, and his name means Ptah is pleased, Ptah being something like the Creator Deity.

THE INSTRUCTION OF PTAH-HOTEP AND THE INSTRUCTION OF KE'GEMNI: THE OLDEST BOOKS IN THE WORLD
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/30508/30508-h/30508-h.htm

The Prince is a "Mirror for Princes", for young Rulers in training to read. It outlines corruption and a "Kill or be Killed" world of Politics, run by the Pope of Rome and his hired Politicians in the Italian Cities. Enforced by Thugs. Tupac was trained in this, called himself "Makaveli", promoted "Thug Life" and "Ride or Die"

The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli
https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1232/1232-h/1232-h.htm

The Spirit of the Laws outlines Founding Constitutions, Oligarchs and Aristocrats, and Monarchy, and is where the word "Despot" meaning "One with full Authority" with a twinge of "Absolute power Corrupts Absolutely", that is a Despot, was popularized as a word. His writings inspired the U.S. Founding fathers, who read this, and many others.

The Complete Works of M. de Montesquieu (London: T. Evans, 1777), 4 vols. Vol. 1.
https://oll.libertyfund.org/title/montesquieu-complete-works-vol-1-the-spirit-of-laws

The Art of War was written B.C. and people suggest you read it for modern business, why? Because it is a guide for selecting battlefields based on weather conditions? No because it is a guide about the Morale of an Army, and Active Counter Intelligence. Hannibal Barca used spies, wore wigs and makeup to scout and not be identified in battle, and had a ring with poison in it that he wore at all times.

The Art of War By Sun Tzu
http://classics.mit.edu/Tzu/artwar.html

Hence the use of spies, of whom there are five classes: (1) Local spies; (2) inward spies; (3) converted spies; (4) doomed spies; (5) surviving spies.

8. When these five kinds of spy are all at work, none can discover the secret system. This is called "divine manipulation of the threads." It is the sovereign's most precious faculty.

Having local spies means employing the services of the inhabitants of a district.

10. Having inward spies, making use of officials of the enemy.

11. Having converted spies, getting hold of the enemy's spies and using them for our own purposes.

12. Having doomed spies, doing certain things openly for purposes of deception, and allowing our spies to know of them and report them to the enemy.

13. Surviving spies, finally, are those who bring back news from the enemy's camp.

14. Hence it is that which none in the whole army are more intimate relations to be maintained than with spies. None should be more liberally rewarded. In no other business should greater secrecy bepreserved.

15. Spies cannot be usefully employed without a certain intuitive sagacity.

16. They cannot be properly managed without benevolence and straightforwardness.

17. Without subtle ingenuity of mind, one cannot make certain of the truth of their reports.

18. Be subtle! be subtle! and use your spies for every kind of business.

19. If a secret piece of news is divulged by a spy before the time is ripe, he must be put to death together with the man to whom the secret was told.

20. Whether the object be to crush an army, to storm a city, or to assassinate an individual, it is always necessary to begin by finding out the names of the attendants, the aides-de-camp, and door-keepers and sentries of the general in command. Our spies must be commissioned to ascertain these.

21. The enemy's spies who have come to spy on us must be sought out, tempted with bribes, led away and comfortably housed. Thus they will become converted spies and available for our service.  

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 08:47:57 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2020, 05:32:08 AM by Tokenista

There's no such thing as fate; things happen the way they happen, but not because they were predetermined.  Further, predeterminism is a dangerous way to look at bitcoin that tells folks they don't need to think critically or pay attention to the environment.  Bitcoin isn't fated to replace the dollar, it isn't fated to go to the moon.  Blindly believing such things is a recipe for financial disaster because it ignores the risk component of holding bitcoin.

You don't think there a number of events that are not necessarily predetermined, but inevitable?

You don't see how the Suit of Pentacles, is the Playing Card Suit of Diamonds, and does not represent money, but any Precious Metal, Gemstone, Currency, etc. Including non-Tangible Currency, such as Affluence mentioned on the 10 of Pentacles.

The 10 of Pentacles could also be seen to represent the different Tribes associated with each Blockchain. There are things that are simply bound to happen. This is what meant when people say "History repeats itself" and others who say "History does not repeat itself but it ryhmes". And the Bible saying "there is nothing new under the Sun" which also has an expanded meaning in terms of human made creations, which again emphasizes the point that Gold, is Currency, is Cryptocurrency, there is nothing new under the Sun and Fate will be what Fate will be, regardless of the new Medium we choose to operate with, it is the same thing.

To expand on this.

There are the A Theory and B Theory of Time, the differences are most well expressed to the American mind by looking at the Amish, and others like them, such as those who ran the town in the Footloose movie. The no Dancing Footloose town Philosophy, comes from an Amish type mindset, from Puratian Quakers who fled to the country, called Calvinism.

In Calvinism, everything already happened, we are simply watching it play out. The Predestined and chosen for Heaven, everyone else goes to Hell, we are just watching it happen on Earth. If you look at how Amish people separate from Society, you can see how this Philosophy is ruling their entire history as a group, they believe God already picked them for Heaven.

That Philosophy comes from John Calvin.

Arminians believe you can be saved, at any moment Jesus could save any Soul. This is the most common form of Christianity, based on Forgiveness, Repenting and Baptism.

That Philosophy comes from Joseph Arminia.

These timelines show both instances, 1 where every moment is a new one, happening only after the ones before it.

And another where everything has happened already and we are just seeing the moment we are at.

God would exist outside of this in both, and there are implications to this. Then there are of course Kairos and Chronos.

"Augustine was born in Tagaste, a modest Roman community in a river valley 40 miles (64 km) from the Mediterranean coast in Africa, near the point where the veneer of Roman civilization thinned out in the highlands of Numidia. Augustine’s parents were of the respectable class of Roman society, free to live on the work of others, but their means were sometimes straitened. They managed, sometimes on borrowed money, to acquire a first-class education for Augustine, and, although he had at least one brother and one sister, he seems to have been the only child sent off to be educated. He studied first in Tagaste, then in the nearby university town of Madauros, and finally at Carthage, the great city of Roman Africa. After a brief stint teaching in Tagaste, he returned to Carthage to teach rhetoric, the premier science for the Roman gentleman, and he was evidently very good at it.

Augustine’s career, however, ran aground in Milan. After only two years there, he resigned his teaching post and, after some soul-searching and apparent idleness, made his way back to his native town of Tagaste. There he passed the time as a cultured squire, looking after his family property, raising the son, Adeodatus, left him by his long-term lover (her name is unknown) taken from the lower classes, and continuing his literary pastimes. The death of that son while still an adolescent left Augustine with no obligation to hand on the family property, and so he disposed of it and found himself, at age 36, literally pressed into service against his will as a junior clergyman in the coastal city of Hippo, north of Tagaste.

The transformation was not entirely surprising. Augustine had always been a dabbler in one form or another of the Christian religion, and the collapse of his career at Milan was associated with an intensification of religiosity. All his writings from that time onward were driven by his allegiance to a particular form of Christianity both orthodox and intellectual. His coreligionists in North Africa accepted his distinctive stance and style with some difficulty, and Augustine chose to associate himself with the “official” branch of Christianity, approved by emperors and reviled by the most enthusiastic and numerous branches of the African church. Augustine’s literary and intellectual abilities, however, gave him the power to articulate his vision of Christianity in a way that set him apart from his African contemporaries. His unique gift was the ability to write at a high theoretical level for the most-discerning readers and still be able to deliver sermons with fire and fierceness in an idiomthat a less-cultured audience could admire."
-https://www.britannica.com/biography/Saint-Augustine

"In the Phoenician Punic colonies, espeically around Carthage, the Phoenician language survived till the 5th century and was spoken by people in the rural areas. Saint Augustine knew the language and was well acquanted with Punic literary. He wrote "... there was a great deal of virtue and wisdom in the Punic books". Further, a pagan grammarian named Maximus once wrote to him a hostile letter in which he mocked at the Punic names of some Christian martyrs, and in his reply Augustine rebukes him for having thrown ridicule at the Punic language which he describes as "our own tongue"."
-https://phoenicia.org/staugustine.html
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 05:57:27 AM

8 of Pentacles

The following quote is from this website
https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-pentacles/eight-of-pentacles/
The Eight of Pentacles shows a young man labouring over eight coins, carefully etching out a pentacle shape into each coin. In the background, there is a small town, however he has separated himself from the distractions of home life so that he can fully dedicate himself to the task at hand. He is concentrating very hard, eager to do a good job and avoid any mistakes. As he creates each coin, his skills improve and he becomes a master at his craft.

First, 3 people to read about.

Josephine Peladan was an Artist who furthered the idea of preserving Artifacts and Museums during Wartime.

Joséphin Péladan
http://peladan.net/symbolist-art/who-was-josephin-peladan-3/

Nicholas Roerich was something like a Guru to many in America, almost like a Masonic Icon in the U.S., associated with the Holy Grail and Eastern Mysticism. He created Agni Yoga. He also furthered the cause of preserving Artifacts and Museums in Wartime.

Nicholas Roerich
http://www.roerich.org/roerich-biography.php

Madame Blavatsky was raised in Russia in an Occult library then came to America during the time of the fake Seance, so she used the Seances to get people interested in learning about the Occult, creating Theosophy. Theosophy has continued today and spread very well in India as its central ideas are not outside the scope of Hinduism, and Theosophy also spawned several new Religions around the World.

Madame Blavatsky
https://daily.jstor.org/spiritualism-science-and-the-mysterious-madame-blavatsky/

In any Religious Order there is a Founder. Usually 1 person or a group of people, or some kind of large scale change, like the Bronze Age, or the Iron Age, or the Enlightenment Period, or the Atomic Age. For example in Christianity, Judaism and Islam there is Abraham. Abraham was promised by God to be the Father of Nations, and then Jacob, Jacob's ladder which came to him in a Dream while he was sleeping on Jacob's pillow, and the British Empire still uses the Stone of Scone to Coronate their Kings and Queens and some people think that is Jacob's pillow. He may have also been the one who met someone who was God in Human form, and wrestled him until God ripped his Hip Bone out of his socket, then he named him Israel. In Bahai, this would be the Bab, in Thelma it might be Aleister Crowley, Helena Blavatsky for Theosophy, etc. It is harder to say for the Bronze Age, and Iron Age Religions, as they usually suggest the Gods founded the Religions, or are Animistic in Nature. For example, the Greek Gods Kairos and Chronos which are 2 forms of Time Passage, these are simply undeniable existing things. And Christians call Kairos Time, "Gods Time".

Chronos and Kairos

Then there are Prophets, they lay out the Future for the Religion. These in the Bible are like Ezekiel and Isiah. For Theosophy, maybe Nicolas Roerich. In Bahai, this would still be the Bab, and Bahai may be considered an Abrahamic Religion because of this. The Prophets may also predict someone who is going to come in the Future. An example of a Religion that does not really have this is Buddhism, except for a few forms like Tibetan Buddhism, which has the Dalai Lama who is reincarnated over and over, and in each Generation they seek out the child who he is reborn as, and he is basically their Pope.

Then it spreads quickly through space (and time), unless like Judaism it is an Ethno-Religious group, where more people can convert, but the Religion is based on a National Identity, or at the very least a Language and Community (but many religions can claim Community basis). Another example of this, an Ethno-Religious Group, is the Yizidis. And, eventually someone comes who fulfills the Prophecies, the Messiah. Many Jews thought that John the Baptist was going to be the Messiah, and there may also be Established things that happen previous, like for the Greeks they formed States, Commerce (Roads, Amber Routes), Temples, Armies, etc. For the Egyptians, they created Art and Science, same in the Indus Valley, all passing it to the Greeks during Hellenization, after Alexander the Great Conquered all the way to Pakistan (which is why it is so different from India Culturally). The Jewish people had King David, and King Solomon and others, then Christianity has Jesus, Islam has Muhammad, Bahai has Bahá'u'lláh, and at that point they go on to create more things, and sign Treaties and become part of everything, part of regular everday life and things people use or do everyday. In Theosophy this can be seen in US Presidents, and others who embraced Nicolas Roerich as a Prophet. In the Bronze Age Religions, these people are still happening. there are still people practicing Ancient Greek Religion and bringing it back on a larger scale, and there are Rappers and other people Practicing Egyptian Religion (all the Illuminati imagery), and Hinduism has existed for 4,500 Years.

One of the most important indicia of 'a religion' is that the particular collection of ideas and/or practices involves belief in the supernatural, that is to say, belief that reality extends beyond that which is capable of perception by the senses. If that be absent, it is unlikely that one has 'a religion'.

(1) Ultimate Ideas: Fundamental Questions about life, purpose and death

(2) Metaphysical Beliefs: Beliefs addressing a reality that transcends the physical and immediate apparent world

(3) Moral and Ethical System: Proscription of a particular manner of acting or a way of life that is moral or ethical

(4) Comprehensive Beliefs: An overarching array of beliefs that coalesce to provide the believer with answers to many of the problems and concerns that confront humans

(5) Accoutrements of Religion: The presence of various external signs of Religion

in·di·ci·a
/inˈdiSH(ē)ə/
noun
signs, indications, or distinguishing marks.

su·per·nat·u·ral
/ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

pre·ter·nat·u·ral
/ˌprēdərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
beyond what is normal or natural.

met·a·phys·ics
/ˌmedəˈfiziks/
noun
the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.

ac·cou·tre·ment
/əˈko͞odərmənt/
noun
additional items of dress or equipment, or other items carried or worn by a person or used for a particular activity.

the·ur·gy
/ˈTHēərjē/
noun
the operation or effect of a supernatural or divine agency in human affairs.

proph·e·sy
/ˈpräfəˌsī/
verb
present participle: prophesying
say that (a specified thing) will happen in the future.

or·a·cle
/ˈôrək(ə)l/
noun
a priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity.

ves·sel
/ˈvesəl/
(chiefly in or alluding to biblical use) a person, especially regarded as holding or embodying a particular quality.

dream
/drēm/
noun
a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.

vi·sion
/ˈviZHən/
an experience of seeing someone or something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition.

som·ni·um
/ˈsom.ni.um/
noun
dream, vision

the spirit world
phrase
the non-physical realm in which disembodied spirits have their existence.

"Hypnos had many children, but he selected Morpheus to be the god of Dreams because of his uncanny ability to assume forms and mimic living beings. Morpheus was assisted by the Oneiroi (Greek for Dreams) who were all his brothers. They helped him to create the dreams of humans. One sibling, Icelus, made the dreams seem real, while another, Phobetor, was responsible for phobic or terrifying dreams. Then Phantasus, the third brother, created fantastic and surreal dreams. Morpheus was their leader. As a result, he ensured that he alone oversaw the dreams of monarchs and heroes. Moreover, he could even appear to the Gods in Olympus. Unlike his brothers, all of Morpheus’ dreams were true and many prophetic… Morpheus did not merely make people dream of simple and everyday things. He was doing so much more. Morpheus was a messenger of the gods and he was transmitting, through dreams, messages from the divinities. The Greeks, and later the Romans, believed that many dreams were portents and omens." -https://classicalwisdom.com/mythology/gods/morpheus-the-god-of-dreams/

Micah 3:6 "Therefore it shall be night to you, without vision, and darkness to you, without divination. The sun shall go down on the prophets, and the day shall be black over them"

1 Samuel 3:1 "Now the young man Samuel was ministering to the Lord under Eli. And the word of the Lord was rare in those days; there was no frequent vision."

1 Samuel 28:6 "And when Saul inquired of the Lord, the Lord Did not answer him, either by dreams, or by Urim, or by prophets."

Daniel 7:1 "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay in his bed. Then he wrote down the dream and told the sum of the matter."

1 Corinthians 14:1 "Pursue love, and earnestly desire the spiritual gifts, especially that you may prophesy."

Amos 3:7 “For the Lord God does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets"

Numbers 12:6 "And he said, “Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the Lord make myself known to him in a vision; I speak with him in a dream."

Daniel 1:17 "As for these four youths, God gave them learning and skill in all literature and wisdom, and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams."

Isaiah 46:10 "Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’"

Genesis 46:2 "And God spoke to Israel in visions of the night and said, “Jacob, Jacob.” And he said, “Here am I.”"

Genesis 28:12 "And he dreamed, and behold, there was a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven. And behold, the angels of God were ascending and descending on it!"

Joel 2:28-32 or Acts 2:16-21 "But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel: “‘And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams; even on my male servants and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy. And I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke; the sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day."

Daniel 7:1-28 "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel saw a dream and visions of his head as he lay in his bed. Then he wrote down the dream and told the sum of the matter. Daniel declared, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea. And four great beasts came up out of the sea, different from one another. The first was like a lion and had eagles' wings. Then as I looked its wings were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the ground and made to stand on two feet like a man, and the mind of a man was given to it. And behold, another beast, a second one, like a bear. It was raised up on one side. It had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was told, ‘Arise, devour much flesh.’ …"

Daniel 4:5 "I saw a dream that made me afraid. As I lay in bed the fancies and the visions of my head alarmed me."

"THE ONEIROI were the dark-winged spirits (daimones) of dreams which emerged each night like a flock of bats from their cavernous home in Erebos--the land of eternal darkness beyond the rising sun. The Oneiroi passed through one of two gates (pylai). The first of these, made of horn, was the source of the prophetic god-sent dreams, while the other, constructed of ivory, was the source of dreams which were false and without meaning. The term for nightmare was melas oneiros (dark dream)." -https://www.theoi.com/Daimon/Oneiroi.html

"Phantasos (Φαντασoς) whose name is "fantasy" or "apparition", is one of the Oneiroi triplets along with Morpheus and Ikelos.

In Ovid's Metamorphoses, Phantasos was one of the sons (triplets, sometimes simply the most prominent three of many) of Hypnos (god of sleep) and Pasithea (goddess of relaxation, meditation, and hallucinations), or Nyx (goddess of night) and Erebus (god of darkness).

Phantasos' brothers/fellow Oneiroi are Morpheus (who excels in presenting human images) and Ikelos (who presents images of beasts, birds and serpents).

Phantasos was the God of surreal dreams; he represents the inanimate objects seen in Prophetic dreams – images of earth, rock, water, and wood."
-https://greekmythology.wikia.org/wiki/Phantasos

Latin Religio meaning:
"reverence for God or the gods, careful pondering of divine things, piety"

Latin Opinari meaning:
"to have an opinion or "to think."

Relevant Bible Verses:

Mark 11:27-33 - Jesus’ Authority Questioned

1 Samuel 28 - Saul Consults a Medium

Genesis 28:10-22 - Jacob’s Dream at Bethel

Genesis 37 - Joseph’s Dreams

Matthew 12:1 - The Lord of the Sabbath

Matthew 23 - Jesus Condemns the Pharisees and the Teachers of the Law of Moses

Mark 7 - Jesus Challenges the Pharisees’ Traditions

For reference as to the Issuance of Religious Documents, please see Letter “Iuvenescit Ecclesia” to the Bishops of the Catholic Church Regarding the Relationship Between Hierarchical and Charismatic Gifts in the Life and the Mission of the Church in which the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church, the Holy See, accepts that speaking in Tongues and other Charisms are part of the Mission of the Church. To understand this, look to Hellenization when Alexander the Great pulled all the land from Macedonia to Pakistan into 1 Empire, which was then taken by Rome. During Hellenization Statue Crafting, which had gone from Egypt/Kemet to Rome traveled East to India where Statues are made of the Gods now, Christians even know call Hindus "Idolators", believing they Worship Statues, when we are Polytheists (meaning we have many Gods); the Muslims call us Islam calls us Mushrikin, or "Those who put a Partner with God". Meaning, for example, teaching that God had a Wife, or that God had Children, etc, this is Mushrikin. During Hellenization Gem Crafting and other Arts moved from India in the East to Rome in the West. Spices, Herbs, Fruits, Animals and Minerals Traveled between Cultures. The Book Aegyptiaca was written in Egypt/Kemet, by Manetho, who was a Priest of Serapis in Sebennytos where Jesus' family fled from Herod 300 years later…

"Manetho, (flourished c. 300 BCE), Egyptian priest who wrote a history of Egypt in Greek, probably commissioned by Ptolemy II Philadelphus (285–246). Manetho’s history has not survived except for some fragments of narrative in Josephus’s treatise“Against Apion” and tables of dynasties, kings, and lengths of reigns given in the works of Julius Africanus, Eusebius, and George Syncellus. The fragments thus preserved showed that Manetho’s work was based on good native sources, perhaps both oral and written. These fragments have been of much service to scholars in determining the succession of kings where the archaeological evidence was inconclusive, and Manetho’s division of the rulers of ancient Egypt into 30 dynasties is still used as the basic framework for ancient Egyptian history." -https://www.britannica.com/biography/Manetho

Berossus wrote Babyloniaca, which was the History of Babylon and Introduced Astrology to the West. You may think of Statues as Eastern, but they came from the West; and you may think of Astrology as Western or Greek, but it comes from the East...

"Berossus T 1-3... a Babylonian, a Chaldean, a priest of Bel (i.e., of Mar­duk), and a contemporary of Alexander the Great (336-­23 b.c.)...Only one work by Berossus is attested, the Babyloniaca, a history of Babylon in three books intended to correct Greek misconceptions about Babylon, which was probably written in 281 b.c." -Encyclopedia Iranica, Vol. IV, Fasc. 2, pp. 165-166

The Bab created a Religion by stopping one day and beginning to preach, eventually being Executed by the Iranian Government, but Prophesying a Messiah who is thought to have come shortly after, by which time Iran had become Territory divided in Civil War based on exterminating this Religion...

"The Bāb, byname of Mīrzā ʿAlī Moḥammad of Shīrāz, (born October 20, 1819, or October 9, 1820, Shīrāz, Iran—died July 9, 1850, Tabrīz), a merchant’s son whose claim to be the Bāb (Gateway) to the hidden imām (the perfect embodiment of Islamic faith) gave rise to the Bābī religion and made him one of the three central figures of the Bahāʾī Faith." -https://www.britannica.com/biography/the-Bab

Noble Drew Ali is the Founder of the Moorish Science Temple, which is similar to the Shriners, but consider themselves to be Moors, of the Moorish Empire, Morrocan but on a broader scale...

"Noble Drew Ali was the founder and prophet of the Moorish Science Temple of America, the first mass religious community in the history of American Islam and the black nationalist model for the Nation of Islam. He was born Timothy Drew on January 8, 1886, to parents who were ex-slaves in North Carolina. His earliest followers believed that he was an orphan for most of his childhood and was raised by the Cherokee Indians. After several years as a merchant seaman, he established the Canaanite Temple, the first Moorish-American community, in Newark, New Jersey, in 1913. In the 1920s, he renamed his community several times, as the Moorish Holy Temple of Science, the Moorish Science Temple of America, and the Moorish Divine and National Movement of North America, Inc., and founded new temples in several midwestern and southern cities. The Moorish-American community grew to approximately thirty thousand members and was the largest Islamic community in the United States before the ascendancy of the Nation of Islam in the 1950s." -https://www.encyclopedia.com/religion/legal-and-political-magazines/noble-drew-ali-1886-1929-religious-leader

"The Vatican’s influence crosses borders and subverts states; it is a metaphysical kingdom, although one with a very real, physical seat. That seat, the Holy See or Vatican City, is so synonymous with Christianity today that it is easy to forget its roots in pagan Rome’s darkest hours. But they are there, buttressing the spiritual state that stands today, counterpointing and reinforcing it.

For the Vatican – itself a pagan term, referring to the Etruscan goddess who guarded the necropolis on Vatican hill and later gave rise to the Latin word for prophecy – was built on a site where Christians were slaughtered and tortured. Including, of course, one of the greatest Christians in all hagiography: Saint Peter himself.

The notorious Caligula built an enormous amphitheater here for public games and races, placing in its center an obelisk from Heliopolis, Egypt in 37 BC. But Nero, arguably the greatest scourge of Christians in the Roman Empire, was said to have been responsible for the execution of St Peter. After the great fire of Rome in 64 AD, Nero blamed the Christians and persecuted them with greater zeal.

Legend has it that the apostle asked to be crucified upside down as he deemed himself unworthy of being killed in the same manner as Christ. Peter’s body was flung into a pauper’s grave, but later recovered and, according to legend, still lies in the heart of the Vatican necropolis.

After Nero’s death, many of his sporting arenas, including the one on Vatican hill, were abandoned or converted. Slowly, this site became a place of pilgrimage and ultimately the seat of the first ever Basilica of Saint Peter, commissioned by Constantine. According to legend, the obelisk that remains from the days of Caligula also marks the spot where Peter was killed. It became a kind of beacon for Christians; many others conquered from the ancient world were dug up, restored and placed across the city by Pope Sisto V (1585-1590), who wanted to help pilgrims to Rome map out their route. If you could followthe line of obelisks set up across the city, you knew you were on the right track. When the Basilica was rebuilt during the Renaissance, the obelisk retained its crucial place in the heart of the square.

The new Basilica’s dome was famously designed by Michelangelo in old age; supposed to represent the head of Christ, the great artist’s assistants feared that Michelangelo’s design was too steep, and softened the shape of the dome. The Basilica is said to stand for the body of Christ, while Bernini’s wonderful curved colonnades are the arms of God, welcoming pilgrims and embracing them. The pilgrim, first seeing this glorious site, could be cowed into fearful submission, if he failed to look up at the saints and apostles on top of the colonnades. Triumphant and encouraging, these saints remind the visitor that they too were once full of sin but have been changed by their faith. Even today, the casual tourist on a trip to the Vatican senses the architect’s purpose and is transported back to the time when this great story began."
-https://www.romaexperience.com/rome-blog/true-story-of-the-vatican/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 09:07:03 PM

Roman Numerals is where our Math Originated, with other Number systems. Before that, the Alphabet was the letters and Numbers for most people. In North Africa they used Geometry to do Calculus, and weighed instead of counting. The weight was the Count in many cases, the same way money is weighed now with 1g representing a bill x $100 when measuring massive amounts. Like the phrase "worth its weight in Gold". In Carthage this was how it worked.

I will explain how this concept works in modern times to give this a more comprehensive definition here.

The Punic Mind, and the Carthaginian Mjnd. First, we can get a clear example in the fact that the North Africans worshipped Tannit, which is a conglomerate of several Egyptian Goddesses, which makes her Justice, Gravity, the Force that Holds the Universe together, we can comprehend it today by first thinking of the "Big Bang" Theory, if we take that perspective, the Universe was at some time all in 1 Small point. It is likely our Universe collapsed into existence out of a dying Universe, but that is a whole other subject. When our Universe came into existence through that point it then began to expand, and all things are 1, expanding, that is the Universe.

Then if I say "there is a Force connecting you to me, and us to Earth, and the Moon to Earth, and all of us to the Sun, pulling us together" it sounds like New Age mumbo jumbo. If I say "Gravity" you say, "Oh yeah, that force holding everything together connecting us to the Moon and Sun, causing Tides". Tannit, or Ma'at was Gravity, and Equated with Justice. Our "Blind Justice" Statues are her.

Now, for a clear example of Carthaginian Mathematics, we can look at Hannibal Barca's Victory over the Romans at Cannae, where they had no way of counting the dead other than to collect their rings, then determine how many each rank was in charge of that they had killed, and figure it out from there. So they had no infinite Numerical Digit system, but they did understand numbers on large scale still.

A modern example would be this, where you can measure something and once it is done there is no way of double checking, you can not reweigh it. But it is accurate, and helps to create microdoses.

If you have 1/2 gram of a powder, which is equal to 500mg and you want to put 1mg in a dosage, you could put 500mg in 1/2 Liter which is 500ml and now you have 1mg/1ml and you can use a medicine cap or measured pipette or dropper to measure 1ml. 1ml is 1mg and you know that because you weighed the powder and measured the volume of the liquid. This is how LSD is measured also, but one big dose of LSD is 100μg micrograms, there are 1000mg in 1 Gram, but there are 1000μg micrograms in 1mg. So using liquid and measuring the solid on a scale can give you even precise dosages on the smallest microdosing level.

Once it is done you know what you have, but you can't double check that in any way unless you evaporate the liquid, which Punics had the capability of doing also. Egyptians carried around Wax Blobs with certain weights, like having a GPS on your Ancient Scales, meaning the Scale was like a Map, then kind of put on GPS (now with GPS, no one has to remember directions anywhere) when using Wax and Metal Blobs.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 04:15:38 AM

Just so that this concept exists in the World, I am going to post about what made Hannibal Barca so successful against the Romans, a part from the blatantly obvious in that he was a Tactical Genius.

The Romans saw Hannibal as a Barbarian, the Phoenicians and Punics had been the premiere Civilization for 1,500 years and was by most metrics far more advanced than Rome. But in the Roman Senate's view, he was a Barbarian, and the Senators also acted a Military Commanders, and they were all very excited to go crush the Barbarian, the Uncivilized Animals.

This can be seen best by overlaying it on 2 other concepts, first "The Most Dangerous Game" in which a hunter kidnaps humans to then hunt for sport on his property, and the modern idea of the "Lizard Brain" in the Criminology aspect.

If we look at the most Dangerous Game, the Hunter is like the Romans, excited to go out against the Barbarian for sport, Hunting an Animal. And this can be seen as the Romans kind of doing an analysis of Hannibal as lizard brained. But just like in the Most Dangerous Game, the Barbarian was much more capable, having honed his skills for other purposes, and being put up against the overeager Megalomaniacs. He was able to see their Animal Nature far better than they were. And maybe because he was a "Barbarian", and not in spite of the fact.
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 05:37:48 AM

I think maybe with the Distruptive Technology aspect of Bitcoin in FinTech, and early denials from the MIT crowd that Bitcoin would ever be $1,000, and then everything borne from them being wrong, led to an ignorance to reality.

The Cypherpunks themselves, who for years were finding a way to develop a decentralized currency for the internet, didn't believe it had a chance except for Hal Finney.

Maybe Satoshi releasing Bitcoin open source was not fortune, but Fate.

Don't put anything mystical in there, it simply started as an open slurce project, like many other ground-breaking projects.

This is Fate, and we can see it on the Blockchain.

Or simply, a part of the evolution of "money".

ASICs got too powerful, Litecoin was made and everyone gave ASICs the Baby. Then it happened over and over.

Then the ETH Fork, the end of the World as some Billed it. But, everyone survived with their communities. You could maybe say they split the Baby there, but really they were after their own babies and all got their own babies.

Steemit and Hive, TRON and LGCY.

Christians call it "Degrading" from a Golden Age with Adam and Eve, and Crypto traders might frame it the same way. Bitcoin was a Golden age and now we have a Million Alts.

It is Fate. And I will get deeper into these concepts in this thread using the Tarot suit of Pentacles.

It doesn't change that they are merely shitcoins.

Entertaining thread!

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 07:41:52 AM

Hey, for this theory to be applicable to Bitcoin.... one of the parties have to be fooled, that by killing the baby... they would be sacrificing something precious. This clearly did not happen with Bitcoin when all these forks and Alt coins came out. A lot of people even think those Alt coins and forks add value to the whole Crypto currency experiment.

This is the reasons why :

1. Alt coins can be seen as the "test" coin for improvements in Bitcoin. (The protocol can be changed with consensus, if some new feature needs to be added)
2. Most forked coins and Alt coins ends up being sold for Fiat and some of that money are then used to buy bitcoins.
3. Fiat currency are turned into Crypto currencies. (Taking the "bad" money and turning it into something better)

OP, you should really add some value to your posts, by explaining how the "Wall of text" being copied and pasted.. relates to Bitcoin. (Add a Summary at the bottom, explaining it)   

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 09:21:36 AM

Well, you wrote a good article though I think it’s a very long one and not everyone likes reading long articles, but it’s still a good one. Maybe it’s fate as you really said, bitcoin is not the first time that anyone has tried creating something as of such, there have been those who tried it as of the 90’s and it never worked out, nobody care about what they are talking about, but when Bitcoin was created a lot of people started to adopt it without too much stress and it became a success.

Although I think what helped to boost Bitcoin is because this is the internet age. A lot of things these days are all about the internet.

Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2020, 02:51:14 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2020, 03:05:22 AM by Tokenista

Hey, for this theory to be applicable to Bitcoin.... one of the parties have to be fooled, that by killing the baby... they would be sacrificing something precious. This clearly did not happen with Bitcoin when all these forks and Alt coins came out. A lot of people even think those Alt coins and forks add value to the whole Crypto currency experiment.

This is the reasons why :

1. Alt coins can be seen as the "test" coin for improvements in Bitcoin. (The protocol can be changed with consensus, if some new feature needs to be added)
2. Most forked coins and Alt coins ends up being sold for Fiat and some of that money are then used to buy bitcoins.
3. Fiat currency are turned into Crypto currencies. (Taking the "bad" money and turning it into something better)

OP, you should really add some value to your posts, by explaining how the "Wall of text" being copied and pasted.. relates to Bitcoin. (Add a Summary at the bottom, explaining it)  

Go look at the articles people posted before the ETH ETC fork, it was the end of the world.

If you can't figure out how Ancient Financial concepts that make up our economy, relate to Bitcoin, I don't think anything I say is going to help.

I mean so far I have explained a lot about Tribalism, Wealth, etc, and Religious concepts to further these explaination.

And I have framed it as clearly as I could using Carthage and the Punics as the Framework by which you can further understand this, instead of just the European Framework. And I am even going so far as to explain how this Ancient Culture understood Value(s).

Well, you wrote a good article though I think it’s a very long one and not everyone likes reading long articles, but it’s still a good one. Maybe it’s fate as you really said, bitcoin is not the first time that anyone has tried creating something as of such, there have been those who tried it as of the 90’s and it never worked out, nobody care about what they are talking about, but when Bitcoin was created a lot of people started to adopt it without too much stress and it became a success.

Although I think what helped to boost Bitcoin is because this is the internet age. A lot of things these days are all about the internet.

Bitcoin is definitely part of a long History. Community Currencies are a good example.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 07:12:31 PM

I will make the next Pentacle post soon, I have been updating PunicWax.com with new info and will be adding more soon

Introduction to Understanding of Ancient Mysteries
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/12/introduction-to-understanding-of.html

Punic Wax: Beeswax Incense Cones and Sacred Perfumes in Ancient Egypt
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/punic-wax-beeswax-incense-cones-and.html

Discovering Punic Wax
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/discovering-punic-wax.html

JACHIN AND BOAZ; OR, AN AUTHENTIC KEY TO THE DOOR OF FREE-MASONRY
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/08/jachin-and-boaz-or-authentic-key-to.html

The Punic Grimoire: Visions, Dream Work, Tibetan Dream Yoga Intro, Divination and Healing
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/09/the-punic-grimoire-visions-dream-work.html

The Punic Grimoire: Cadiz and The Goddesses, Part 1; The Anthropomorphization of Blind Justice
http://www.punicwax.com/2020/12/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 12:50:26 AM

One way you can tell money is an Earth Element, is first by looking at the various symbologies used by the U.S. Founding Fathers and Mints, early Cryptography, and really 1700s wasn't "early" Cryptology, just Pre-Digital.

There is an Art to creating Currencies that can not be counterfeited, and that itself is "Cryptocurrency" these are just now Digital Cryotocurrencies. The U.K. and U.S. have been spreading Cryptographic currencies since they started, and so have others.

And if you are wondering if there is a symbol showing Dollars are meant to be Earth Currents, they are Green. If you could choose to make your encrypted puzzle used to symbolize your Nations Resources, and Capibility, any Color, or number of Colors, and you were in the 1600s-1800s, with access to all the World's dyes, ,would your first choice naturally be "Green"?
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 07:46:06 PM

I have had to postpone everything, like this thread for example, until now due to COVID Pandemic issues, and having to fight the State of Texas over COVID money. But, we are getting everything moving, and those things in themselves are a good example of Fate and Economics, and I want to expand on this.

Foreign Currency Trading (FOREX), Stock Trading, even trading things like Gold and Silver, are all similar but different. Silver is talked about in commercials, they say things about how low it is now, and how primed it is to spike, and what it has been before. Silver has several uses, in Industry, Manufacturing and Research, as well as non-Recyclable Consumables like Colloidal Silver. But everyone and their Grandma used to have a Drawer full of... "Silver Wares" and Teapots and Cups, etc, they used to have Warehouses everywhere full of Silver, and Silver Crafting was a common job. Not that we can not go back to that point, or that Silver Consumables couldn't cause rarity, but we can actually look and see why Silver went down, why it was up, and how we could do it again.

We can also look to Iraq, where ISIS robbed the Bank of Mosul, took all the Gold, took over the Oil feilds, and decimated the value of the Iraqi Dinar. But, if Iraq now turns around and their National Production of Value could turn around their Currency.

Brexit was similar, when Britain left the EU the price of the British Pound went down, there was a Crisis and the "Fed" (like the Federal Reserve) of Britain had to come talk about how they were going to prop up the Market. But then it went back up.

The Economy is not a thing separate from the Earth, it is the Current. Markets are not the Economy either, and there is a National Economy and a World Economy, which is just our production of Value as a Nation or World.

A Stock represents the Value, Productivity, Innovation, Development, of a Company. A Currency represents that for a Nation, and it is balanced with Bonds. Then as Stocks and Currency go down, Gold goes up. So it is best to use Currency to buy Materials for Manufacturing, or Software, Land, Services, etc. Then use those to get more money, or do that same thing by watching other people do that and Buy their stocks. That is why there are shows where Rich people come invest in people's companies to make them better, those 2 things go together, you want to buy Stocks in a Company that could maybe otherwise be your company if you weren't just an investor, like something you know how it works and that it will work. Then you can see how even starting from scratch can be like trading Stocks.

Then, when all those Markets are down, Gold goes up in value, this means you can go get more USD or whatever Currency for your Gold than usual. So when Stocks are down, you can watch Gold go up and you Sell and the top, wait for it to go down and Buy more Gold at the lower price or Reinvest that money to make more money.

But all of it is just a Current, which is why I talk about "Grounding" your Currency to the Earth.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 10:38:03 PM

A very good analysis and concept. Although I am not really into fate, or destiny, as I believe it imposes complacency to people. It is possible that Satoshi saw the market and the current society for the cesspool it is and decided to create a technology that will allow the world of the future to become a little bit liveable, it's not that impossible considering he is a very smart guy for him to even make a project like this.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 11:13:11 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2021, 12:36:24 AM by Tokenista

A very good analysis and concept. Although I am not really into fate, or destiny, as I believe it imposes complacency to people. It is possible that Satoshi saw the market and the current society for the cesspool it is and decided to create a technology that will allow the world of the future to become a little bit liveable, it's not that impossible considering he is a very smart guy for him to even make a project like this.

Thanks.

I am just saying, maybe some things seem new, but they seem that way because it all happened just as it was supposed to, so that the Natural Order could continue. Like, maybe if not Satoshi, someone else and just a little different, like SHA, Scrypt, CryptoNote, etc. And it is really just what we have always done.

I am going to get deeper into this soon, but the Puny Punic, a story of slavery in 200 B.C. Rome not much different than today or the 1800s, is Evidence of a Human History that is more Fate driven than we realize. Slavery in America existed because we as a Society, believed:

1. Noah was seen Naked, and Cursed one of his Children, and thereby a Race or Nation

2. Carthage Deserved to be Destroyed, proving that the Nation was African and that God willed Africans into Slavery.

But now, we realize Noah was wrong to curse when it was he who was Naked, it was not the fault of his child for seeing him.

It is hard to say all of this simply. The most simple may be:

Greek and Roman Demi-God myths, are a Table of Nations like Noah's. Demi-Gods founding towns, is like talking about Ham, Shem, Esau, etc.

Hercules = Phoenicians, King of the City
Poisideon = Sailing and Horse Clans
Argonauts = Peoples, you see a Ship builder come out of nowhere, Idmon the Argonaut is worshiped like Mopsus the Prophecy God, etc

I am writing a Bibliotheca and this Economics thread will be part of the Tarot part
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/harvard-theological-review/article/abs/berossus-manetho-and-1-enoch-in-the-world-chronicle-of-panodorus/F336A251930BFD503621FBFF01447576

"They further assimilated Dionysus with Liber, a native Italian god who was a son of Ceres. Liber was a god of viniculture and wine, but was also a patron of male procreation, and associated with freedom, free speech, and the rights of adulthood. As Liber Pater, he ensured the success of the harvest, and averted catastrophes. Together with his sister Libera, Liber and Ceres were worshiped as a triad at a temple on the Aventine hill in Rome that was established in 493 BCE. The Aventine Triad were regarded as the patrons of Rome’s “commoners”, the plebeians, the people who worked for a living as laborers, skilled trades persons, managers, and owners of small businesses or farms.

Little is known of the rituals in which these deities were worshiped. Ceres was, of course, associated with the Eleusinian Mysteries, and Bacchus with the Dionysian. Libera was equated, at different times, with Proserpina and with Ariadne, so, again, there is a connection with the Eleusinian Mysteries. The cults were considered “Greek” in character, and were sometimes even described as being “un-Roman”, suggesting that the rites were very different from those usually accorded to Roman gods." -
https://honorthegodsblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/14/what-is-the-difference-between-the-roman-god/
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:09:13 AM

Over the next few days I am going to get into DeFi conceptualization. I wrote the guide on Steemit that ended up defining Steemit Bots, so I promise that you are not wasting your time by reading concepts that come from my brain. This Steemit post has evidence.
https://steemit.com/steemit/@marsresident/i-am-back-but-created-a-new-account-punicwax

SMTs and Scot Bots when they first launched changed the way everyone used STEEM. When STEEM and Steemit started it was worthless, and was actually just Steemit with no currency and a promise of payouts when it launched. The SMTs came when there were so many users they could no longer get to everyone. At first a Whale user would manually curate Steemit, looking through the Trending, Hot and New pages until they found something they wanted to vote on. You could also write about them and slip in a tag and maybe they would see it. Steemit posts about Steemit were the most popular at first, mostly because people new to it, and didn't completely understand Cryptocurrency, it was the first place you could earn for free without without mining, where fresh Crypto people were being introduced to it. The numbers grew and the Whales made bots to Vote for them, either by username or a point based algorithm based on time posted, votes, and strength of other voters by certain times.

You may wonder, "So what happened?", the Anarchocapitalists took over, removed almost all of the Bridge Toll, which started with a 104 week withdraw period with 1 payment per week. After Steemit sold to Justin Sun and TRON, they got in a War with him and lowered it to 2 months or less. And they all went to Hive.io

Hive now claims to be built for dApps, so while Steemit has SMTs and Scot Bots, Hive is built for those not just hosting them coincidentally.

A Scot Bot is a bot which distributes tokens in the same model as Steemit, with Vote weights, Whales, Payout periods/Time to collect Votes, and then they are hosted on Steem-Engine.net and now Hive-Engine.com, and you can take a whole other step and create a DTube clone Scot Bot. The DTube clone means you create a Front End, so people type your website in the browser, you make business cards for your website if you want, it has your webpage name, your logo, and in the wallet are your Tokens in whatever amount they are holding. But they log in using their Steemit username and password, and when they post it goes into a group on Steemit with a hashtag attached to your Front End.

So with a Scot Bot DTube clone people can experience Steemit completely through your website. And earn your currency, thereby raising the traffic in your Steemit group and earning themselves both your Token and STEEM at the same time.

STO is kind of misleading but also not, because STO means "Securities Token Offering", and this is True somewhat as the person who designed Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine seemed to have cooperated with a Securities Attorney to create Packages that can be purchased that comply with various Securities Laws, so these platforms have Tokens that legally comply so that people can, for example create a Token that represents Stocks, or Metals, or anything, even a House.

This is similar, and can best be comprehended by comparing it to, IBM NFTs as Diamonds and Fish. IBM uses these types of Tokens, called "Non-Fungible Tokens" (NFTs) to represent objects, and as they move to different wallets, or checkpoints in the chain of custody, it is recorded on the Blockchain. While these Tokens do not go on a market for sale, which Securities would. There are also very detailed ETH NFT Protocols.

Venezuala's Petro Dollar is kind of anexample, where they were going to peg a Currency to Venezualan Oil (where people burn things down and kill Officials when gas is over $0.08 or something) and trade it, then OPEC told all Countries not to buy it and it collapsed with the Country. But Venezualans are not new to volatile markets, and have actually been using Bitcooin as a store of value, or in place of their currency, pretty much since like 2012 or sooner. They could always trust it to move up more steadily than the Venezualan Peso, which went the other way.

Pegging a Token to Silver or Gemstones can be an easy way to give it real value. Silver is $0.50 per gram and then can be used to represent a currency that can go higher than silver at which point it would be stupid for someone to withdraw the Silver, giving you more valuable coins. Or people load you up such coins that you can set for sale at more than the price of silver.

Local Currencies:
Ithica Bucks and similar, as well as Store Credit, Toys R Us Bucks, and State Fair Coupons or other access Credit systems.

The Access Credit model could best be visualized in someone earning a Concert Ticket with online interaction, or as State Fair Coupons where you buy them before you show up and spend them to do things, maybe at a Festival. I will get deeper into this soon.
I will start this next section with Sweatcoin as PoC, it is a great example for various reasons. 1, a simple Scot Bot would make it all real (if they never got on a blockchain, I am not sure), but Sweatcoin had a great launch and people earned it everywhere, but Sweatcoin was not a Cryptocurrency.

Sweatcoin was created as more like a Game Token, like Points in a video game. The best way to understand what a Cryptocurrency should not be is by understanding that Points are in concept Infinite, they, similarly to Cryptocurrency, could technically be limited, I could create a Points system with limited points. I could create a game map with 500 gemstones, but that game map has no regulatory body there is no Gravity to the Points system like Cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency, both Tokens and Coins, are Blockchain based, meaning there are nodes, and a Ledger, an Ledger that can not be gone back through and edited, and while a True Cryptocurrency (meaning the Prime native Currency earned in the Blocks of a Blockchain as you mine it, PoW, PoS, or DPoS) should not have a function where the creator can manifest new Coins, a True Cryptocurrency will come from a Blockchain. Any large mass of Coins owned by the creator should be on a ledger and not manifestible later, CryptoNotes have no ledger but still operate on this basic principle that the Nodes are a Ledger, and the Coin is not Owned by a Central body that Issues new ones, but a Blockchain.

Crypto Tokens, are usually Smart Contracts. First conceptualized as Bitshares Assets from what I know, and Mastercoin, CounterParty somewhere and then ERC20, then all the SMTs, etc came from ERC20 Smart Contracts. But the Contract may allow the Creator to issue new Tokens. A Token is on a Blockchain, moving Transactions on top of whatever Blockchain. Mastercoin and Counterparty are on Bitcoin, there were also Colored Coins. Then Steem-Engine is on STEEM, a Graphene chain. Hive-Engine is on HIVE. ERC20 is Ethereum, TRC20 is TRON, and on and on.

So now to Use cases

A Studio Booth Token as example of Access Credit, earned by listening and sharing Music from the Studio. If you have a Recording Booth, and you want to earn more. You can host a Blockchain from the Studio, that people can mine from anywhere, or a Token they can earn on a certain Blockchain. This Token could be earned on your Website as either a custom thing (GitHub has good resources, people have tons of good stuff to fork) or on Steemit or HIVE, so they then have a World Wide community earning by interacting with their music, recorded by them, and anyone who wants to can bring it in and get recording time, so it creates a larger community. People will buy things from each other outside of your knowledge, someone might trade a pair of shoes for 6 hours of recording time. It creates a whole new way to interact with your business outside of direct service or sales of any kind.

An Access Credit Currency should be named in a way that makes it clearly recognizable by a newcomer, there could be one Currency Brand from a Studio in NY or Miami called "Hours", maybe they are associated with a big label and they sell $5,000 each on the market, and people hold them like Bitcoin, maybe there is even a 2 year wait list when you redeem. They could be NY Hours, Miami Hours, Jay Z Hours, whatever brand they are associated with. And a smaller Studio, or any big Studio, could sell Minutes. A Cryptocurreny could be called MINUTES or NYMIN and MIAMIN, etc. Then there could be the LAMIN, or LAHR come out, and it could even be Studio to Studio Label names on the Minutes. Someone could come out with Seconds, and these would all range in value based on the Studio, the rate of Pay for those earning, etc, etc.

The benefits of getting deep into planning is DAOs as an example, a DAO is a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) which can best be compared to a massive board of Directors made up of each and every person holding a Currency. A DAO gives users the ability to Vote and shape the future of a Currency or Blickchain by weighting their input to the organization to their Cryptocurrency holdings. So if people are earning Studio Currencies like NYMIN, LAMIN, MIAMIN, etc, the people who don't spend them can help shape the future of the currency, because it will grow and people will use it outside of your Studio, outside of your DAO, they will create ways for people to spend it.

DeFi is an entire concept where coins other people invented or cloned, are pumped through Smart Contracts in a way that technically multiplies them as they are locked in Bank type investment Contracts, with Loans taken out on the Contract to pay for more Investment on Bank type contracts, to take out more and more loans. The creators of the Currencies never planned it.

There is an App for Temporary workers called JobStack that does with the company PeopleReady, and you go on and look for Jobs. Someone like Veryable or other companies could compete (or they could use it) to get more jobs and workers by having a Currency that pays workers, to be available or working and diminishes if you refuse specific jobs after claiming availability. Or if you are just doing it to earn. These could also then be used to pay for projects, turning workers into Employers, and helping existing Employers have a way to maybe buy Low and cash out High on Labor speculation. The Minutes could end up being used in many places.

Tokens for Museums, Zoos, Wildlife and Security Cameras could be used the same way. The Government and others could pay people to watch cameras and report things. It would be like a game to help with Security. People love watching certain Pandas, or Dolphins, and they could have earnings to show for it. Someone might say "Participation Trophies", and sure, but you can buy everyone's up and drive up the price if you want. It is a Currency, a Current. The Tax Law in the U.S. Amendments can best help you understand Currency, it says that The Governent may Tax "Income from any source derived",

US Constitution 16th Amendment:
"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from  whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States,  and without regard to any census or enumeration."

Eisner V Macomber:
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/252/189/case.html

"The fundamental relation of "capital" to  "income" has been much discussed by economists, the former being likened  to the tree or the land, the latter to the fruit or the crop; the  former depicted as a reservoir supplied from springs, the latter as the  outlet stream, to be measured by its flow during a period of time.  For  the present purpose, we require only a clear definition of the term  "income,"   as used in common speech, in order to  determine its meaning in the amendment, and, having formed also a  correct judgment as to the nature of a stock dividend, we shall find it  easy to decide the matter at issue. After examining dictionaries in common use (Bouv. L.D.; Standard  Dict.; Webster's Internat. Dict.; Century Dict.), we find little to add  to the succinct definition adopted in two cases arising under the  Corporation Tax Act of 1909 (Stratton's Independence v. Howbert, 231 U. S. 399,  231 U. S. 415; Doyle v. Mitchell Bros. Co., 247 U. S. 179,  247 U. S. 185),  "Income may be defined as the gain derived from capital, from labor, or  from both combined," provided it be understood to include profit gained  through a sale or conversion of capital assets, to which it was applied  in the Doyle case, pp.  247 U. S. 183-185. Brief as it is, it indicates the characteristic and distinguishing  attribute of income essential for a correct solution of the present  controversy.  The government, although basing its argument upon the  definition as quoted, placed chief emphasis upon the word "gain," which  was extended to include a variety of meanings; while the significance of  the next three words was either overlooked or misconceived.  "Derived from capital;" "the gain derived from capital," etc.  Here, we have the essential matter:  not a gain accruing to capital; not a growth or increment of value in the investment; but a gain, a profit, something of exchangeable value, proceeding from the property, severed from the capital, however invested or employed, and coming in, being "derived" -- that is, received or drawn by the recipient (the taxpayer) for his separate use, benefit and disposal -- that is income derived from property.  Nothing else answers the description.  The same fundamental conception is clearly set forth in the Sixteenth Amendment -- "incomes, from whatever source derived"-- the essential thought being expressed with a conciseness and lucidity entirely in harmony with the form and style of the Constitution. "

"It is manifest that the stock dividend in question cannot be reached by the Income Tax Act and could not, even  though Congress expressly declared it to be taxable as income, unless it  is in fact income."

"Gibbons v. Mahon, 136 U. S. 549,  136 U. S. 559-560.  In short, the corporation is no poorer and the stockholder is no richer than they were before."

"And if, for the reasons thus expressed, such a  dividend is not to be regarded as "income" or "dividends" within the  meaning of the Act of 1913, we are unable to see how it can be brought  within the meaning of "incomes" in the Sixteenth Amendment, it being  very clear that Congress intended in that act to exert its power to the  extent permitted by the amendment."

"Just as we deem the legislative intent  manifest to tax the stockholder with respect to such accumulations only  if and when, and to the extent that, his interest in them comes to  fruition as income, that is, in dividends declared, so we can perceive  no constitutional obstacle that stands in the way of carrying out this  intent"

"[The 16th Amendment]  did not extend the taxing power to new  subjects, but merely removed the necessity which otherwise might exist  for an apportionment among the states of taxes laid on income.  Brushaber v. Union Pacific R. Co., 240 U. S. 1,  240 U. S. 17-19; Stanton v. Baltic Mining Co., 240 U. S. 103,  240 U. S. 112 et seq.; Peck & Co. v. Lowe, 247 U. S. 165,  247 U. S. 172-173. "

"In order, therefore, that the clauses cited  from Article I of the Constitution may have proper force and effect,  save only as modified by the amendment, and that the latter also may  have proper effect, it becomes essential to distinguish between what is  and what is not "income," as the term is there used, and to apply the  distinction, as cases arise, according to truth and substance, without  regard to form. Congress cannot by any definition it may adopt conclude  the matter, since it cannot by legislation alter the Constitution, from  which alone it derives its power to legislate, and within whose  limitations alone that power can be lawfully exercised."

"We are clear that not only does a stock  dividend really take nothing from the property of the corporation and  add nothing to that of the shareholder, but that the antecedent  accumulation of profits evidenced thereby, while indicating that the  shareholder is the richer because of an increase of his capital, at the  same time shows he has not realized or received any income in the  transaction."

"It is equally true that, if he does sell, and  in doing so realizes a profit, such profit, like any other, is income,  and, so far as it may have arisen since the Sixteenth Amendment, is  taxable by Congress without apportionment."

"Thus, the government contends that the tax "is  levied on income derived from corporate earnings," when in truth the  stockholder has "derived" nothing except paper certificates, which, so  far as they have any effect, deny him present participation in such  earnings.  It contends that the tax may be laid when earnings "are  received by the stockholder," whereas he has received none; that the  profits are "distributed by means of a stock dividend," although a stock  dividend distributes no profits; that, under the Act of 1916, "the tax  is on the stockholder's share in corporate earnings," when in truth a  stockholder has no such share, and receives none in a stock dividend;  that "the profits are segregated from his former capital, and he has a  separate certificate representing his invested profits or gains," "

"We cannot disregard the essential truth  disclosed, ignore the substantial difference between corporation and  stockholder, treat the entire organization as unreal, look upon  stockholders as partners when they are not such, treat them as having in  equity a right to a partition of the corporate assets when they have  none, and indulge the fiction that they have received and realized a  share of the profits of the company which in truth they have neither  received nor realized."

"Thus, from every point of view, we are brought  irresistibly to the conclusion that neither under the Sixteenth  Amendment nor otherwise has Congress power to tax without apportionment a  true stock dividend made lawfully and in good faith, or the accumulated  profits behind it, as income of the stockholder.  The Revenue Act of  1916, insofar as it imposes a tax upon the stockholder because of such  dividend, contravenes the provisions of Article I, § 2, cl. 3, and  Article I, § 9, cl. 4, of the Constitution, and to this extent is  invalid notwithstanding the Sixteenth Amendment."

Rewards Points, Game Tokens like in individual games or as in an arcade, as well as Augmented Reality Access Credits (Decentraland, ex), and Tokens that are a game like Gradients (CryptoKitties), or dynamic like a hot potato with PoS qualities. Tokens may also work as Keys in the Access Credits model, but could be used to Unlock things as in Kerberos. Decentraland is a Virtual Reality space that sold property and has a Currency, and from my understanding of the original concept they intend it to be freely selected by the people, but for each area to be different. Like where you can go to different styles of places, or like time period themes, or maybe games v. social, etc. So this same concept can be used at Festivals, or like someone could do it at a Theme Park in place of the E-Z pass, or on top of. The E-Z pass people could probably make a very very successful currency. The Bitshares Asset concept was originally meant to be like Concert tickets, Coupons, etc. But they are like Brownie Points now, but they are the same type of thing IBM uses for their NFTs.
Basic Attention Token (BAT) and DTube as existing PoC for Attention Tokens, the idea is just then now to actually apply the concept to Corporate Currency as in applied Local Economics, or State Economics, or Interstate Economics. BAT is a Token on a Browser that sounds great at first, but has an earnings model where you earn but have to use it to Tip web pages, then they can cash them out. And while this keeps the Tokens locked in as forced to move through the Tip functionality, this does limit user acceptance and retention. DTube is similar but better, it exists on top of HIVE (it was originally on Steemit) so not an entirely new browser everyone has to download, and you earn it alongside HIVE, then it also has a larger community, and itself is like a YouTube tip Token for "Decentralized Tube" (DTube). It is a Token in the Scot Bot model.

The Access Credit is like Mining for Coupons or Tickets, and can be compared to Basic Attention Token with other qualities as it is used as a Access Credit.

Steemit is a rough clone of Reddit, meant to look and work like it

Gems (not really in use now) is Telegram, this could be used by someone to create Apps. Go get the Gems Github on Google and Fork it, and build your App, called a dApp.

DTube is YouTube.

More could be remade with Blockchains and Tokens, I have seen an Instagram.

APPICS is an SMT that was built on Steemit and works like Instagram kind of.

Home Town Currencies
Starting with no local shop acceptance but a main goal of local shop acceptance, you would either make a Token or Clone ETH and have friends help distribute. If you are not sitting on Millions to start your project or able to do an ICO properly to get it, then the very best thing you can do is to Give them away for Free so more and more people can hold it and share it. You want ambassadors, and people just handing them out maybe as a group of people mining your coin giving it away and teaching others.

Petitioning Companies to accept your currency, and exchanges to list it, the more Token holders the better. You can ask the Coin or Token holders to petition exchanges to join, and you can get listed for about $1,000 or less on some exchanges. You do want to be on an exchange before you start asking companies to accept you as money, but you can then go to local shops and show them your currency.

Truancy Token as an example of an Access Credit, this would be done with a School or Corporate Office, and it would work like Vacation Benefits where the person earns rewards for appearing at work or school, and they then can use those to access Graduation or Promotion, and they can also go on an exchange to be sold, or technically if the Company wants they could be bought and traded for rank. But in the school model they would be a reward that could then maybe be traded in to the school for prizes, for example it could be a booster club currency.

Example: App where people are paid to lose weight, people could sign up, track their progress with images for everyone, there could even be weigh days where people are running around the app getting paid to Verify others, and those getting Verified are getting ranked based on IoT scales or FitBits, etc, that can be used to measure. So this way it is both a "lose weight and earn" with payment from the blockchain, plus a place to get paid for casual fitness, as well as rankings and payments for all users. There are a few currencies like this on Steem-Engine and Hive-Engine, similar to APPICS. Maybe the more you hold the more you earn when Verifying others, as a HODL draw for Buy Support.

Festival Currencies
With 1 Currency or with DEX, meaning either the overall caravan company would create a currency or each company would start making their own and the caravan or someone else is manufacturing them. But the central festival body would create a DEX if there were many (or use Hive-Engine), while with 1 Currency they could go on an exchange and say "there it is". These could then have an Access Credit, used like State Fair Coupons to be spent with Vendors or Events. Like a SXSW coin could be used to pay for access more granularly instead of buying larger passes, like maybe you just want to see 1 big keynote and go home. You can pay just for that.

Industry Currencies
These Tokens and Currencies would be industry specific, so several applications exist, and the best reference is Trade Unions and Credit Unions. But we can start by looking at IBM and their applications of the OpenLedger Fabric framework, to create the Diamond and Fish NFTs. If we have these in our mind, we can now see how these items can be traded on the exchange, but this requires a central body verifying that there is some value stored somewhere in that item.

For example, if it is a Diamond, it could be traded speculatively on a Diamond somewhere in the world that can be traded, but if I only have 500 Diamond Coins on the market those might be held by 100,000 people holding fragments, and it may raise passed any reasonable sale price for Diamonds and would be stupid for someone to trade in for the less valuable Diamond. And this concept could then be used to pay Stock Dividends, or to represent shares in a Company giving DAO voting capability.

You could also Clone ETH and as an example, a Grocery store, Farmer's market or Farm could create the ETH clone. They then focus on finding people to create dApps for use in the industry, and it would be like "insider knowledge" for store clerks to go home and set their laptop up, or buy an ETH rig to mine this easier to mine coin (at least at first it would be easier than ETH). They then would campaign to have more and more companies in the industry, and farms, accept it.

Farms and Markets, and larger Farm Corporations could create Tokend on the ETH chain. The issuer could then also issue Tokens with a Bridge Toll, knowing next year the Farms can produce that amount (like a Nileometer) to then be withdrawn later. And this will be possible anyhow as many people will Buy and Sell the coins on the market with no intention of ever trading them in, just Capital Gains.

Fundraiser Currencies
For Large Organizations, I see NASA as a good example. They could Pre-mine 50% before launch, launch it and ask people to Buy and HODL, while promising only to dump when buying things all the HODLers want, and they can buy everything up cheap on NASA dump days, to then trade on other days.

In Gibbons v. Ogden, 22 U.S. 1 (1824), the Supreme Court held that intrastate activity could be regulated under the Commerce Clause, provided that the activity is part of a larger interstate commercial scheme. In Swift and Company v. United States, 196 U.S. 375 (1905), the Supreme Court held that Congress had the authority to regulate local commerce, as long as that activity could become part of a continuous “current” of commerce that involved the interstate movement of goods and services.

More coming soon...
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 04:56:03 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2021, 06:55:35 AM by Tokenista

How Institutions, Booster Clubs/Auxiliaries and Municipalities could work together, for example, for kids to earn a Truancy Token that acts as a Access Credit, but then can be cashed out by the students.

So, if your School, say a University or individual School, or ISD. You have the Truancy Token or Chain, it works on a Scot Bot type Token, either on Hive-Engine, Steem-Engine (why doesn't the Chinese Government take advantage of their citizen owning Steemit, and use it as a University Tool?) or as an ERC20 or TRC20, or maybe OL Fabric. Your Token connects to a SaaS attendance system, something like HotSchedules, the Token then is a Smart Contract that works like ADP.

But then, the City might have a Token, and maybe there is a Local Pizza Token, maybe Chic-Fil-a has a Token at this point and any of these people could give an allowance to the Schools for kids to choose to trade their Truancy Tokens for. So it doesn't have to be a Booster Club Token, it could be an NFT and be traded into an account to release other Tokens, hence Access Credit.

This same model would work with Churches and Religions, and the Church could end up in both a Municipal and Institutional role. So could a large enough School, or a Company. People can earn Rewards for being part of anything. And this works very well in a Benefit Society type institution. Basically, the Currency is your online Coffee and Doughnuts/Donuts.

The Punic Wax Network is what I am creating. It is going to be Mining Pools, Witnesses, as well as Mining for our own Clone of each and every type of Blockchain and Token. Then we will teach others also, and all of this will be on PunicWax.com

We will have like:

Mining.PunicWax.com
DEX.PunicWax.com
ScotBot.PunicWax.com

Etc, etc.

Bounty Tokens
can be created to pay people, but have to be bought back. If you make a Bounty Currency you can go to Bounty0x.io and set up payments for Twitter posts, Facebook posts, etc. So people get paid to share about your Currency or Project.

Proof of Solar Power and Proof of Trees planted Blockchains, like Proof of ID mining. PoS can be done in any way you choose. There have already existed early blockchains that paid you to Solar Mine BTC instead of using Electric Grid Energy. And one that gave you a PoS share for planting a Tree. Grid Coin paid people to add hashing power to Cure Cancer and AIDS. All the Cancer and AIDS cures and treatments come from people like my Family, who put laptops towards mining Grid Coin.

(Proof of Stake v. Proof of Work), v. DPoS

PoS means you get a Coin, a Share, and earn an Interest type growth depending on what % of the PoS Coin you own. The more you own the more you get.

By holding a PoS coin, with an open wallet, staked, you are like a Bitcoin miner. You are moving the PoS Blockchain and the interest you earn is Block rewards for mining. This is much less Wasteful than PoW because PoW gets harder to mine as more electricity goes towards it. I will explain this and you will understand how Bitcoin started. If I clone Bitcoin and me and 1 Friend Mine it, we both get half. If we both add 5 laptops we are using more electricity but we both get half.

So, now of me and this 1 other person have these 12 total laptops doing this, kind of wasteful, and another person joins with 1 laptop they don't get 1/3, they get 1/13. So now maybe they add 20 laptops, and they have 21 laptops out of 33 on the blockchain. But now the first 2 people each add 20 laptops because they don't like what they lost to the other new person.

So you can see how this gets wasteful,
And Butterfly labs made ASICs, which then became a whole Mining Industry and created Mining Farms.

PoS has all this competition done within Staking, your Holdings are your Hash rate.

0% Premine means you didn't program any coins automatically in your wallet, or sit on it for days and weeks before making it Public. So it is fair, and everyone can get Coins and not have to worry about the owner killing his own Coin, selling lots and never buying anything. You can premine, but I would say like 5-10% max with a written plan for those. If you go higher than 10%, you better be handing out free ones or paying for someone to make things for the Community like Wallets, etc.

51% Takeover means someone owns most of it and can do whatever they want, usually this means time to sell and buy a new one before that holder sells all those.

Coins "finding their Price" means that the community will grow past what it is on day 1 and more people inevitably means a more stable market with a real price emerging later and not on day 1. Also, as more people want it, it gets more rare.

Bitcoin as a Gold Standard pegging the others to a value, mostly if Bitcoin goes up for you it is good for you, if it goes down it is bad for you, unless you can get those scared BTC sellers to buy your Currency with their coins. In which case it is technically possible to go up while Bitcoin goes down. If I only have $100 per day in volume of market sales for the Currency, and someone brings 1 or 2 BTC into the market ($100,000) then the price goes way up. Maybe then the daily volume goes to $5,000 and Bitcoin keeps falling while you go up.

Block Number, how many Blocks exist on your whole chain at any given time? And how many total blocks?

Block Reward, how many coins come out of each one?

Total Supply how many coins will exist total in the end, when all your blocks are mined? With no Cap, no end date, it will hurt the value as it inflates into eternity. Halving Block reward over time is discussed later, meaning that over time less coins can be in later block segments, do the chain keeps on going and coins get more rare.

Block Time, is Transaction times because it tells you how often a new block goes out to be found. So this is a massively important value because this tells miners how many coins they can earn (the less they earn, the more rare it is, the higher the value may go as those miners speculate). Block time effects how long your chain exists.

If a Blockchain has 1,000,000 Blocks at 1 second Block Times, it has a 1,000,000 second life span. 1 min, it has a 1,000,000 min life span. 1 hr, it has a 1,000,000 life span. It could also be 30 min, or 5 min, or 45 min, etc.

Difficulty, This means that as more people mine it gets harder as explained before. This also gets into Halving Rate. Bitcoin started with 50 in a Block and very few people mining, then more people started competing for those, so they became more rare but those early people had a bunch. Then it went to 25 per block, then 12.5 either recently or soon, and then it will be 6.25 BTC per block, etc, etc.

DPoS, Witnesses and SRs are like a whole other thing. OL and Bitshares were first, it is a system where the Coin holders vote on who can mine (Miners are called Witnesses), instead of everyone mining. TRON does the same thing and the Witnesses are called SRs. This cuts down on electricity usage also.

Mineable Tokens come in various forms, but there are ones where you can lock in Tokens, say ETH or TRON, to then Mine the Token. So you take your ETH or TRON, you send it to a Smart Contract that gives you mining hash rate in the contract, and you earn the Token. The more you lock in, the more you mine.
This could be built on
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3180092.0
https://github.com/PoWAdv
Code:
function discountedMiningTarget(address solver) public constant returns (uint256 discountedDiff) {
        // the number of coins owned
        uint256 minerBalance = uint256(balanceOf(solver));

if(minerBalance <= 2 * _BLOCK_REWARD)
            return getMiningTarget();

// the number of full block rewards owned
        uint256 minerDiscount = uint256(minerBalance.div(_BLOCK_REWARD));

discountedDiff = miningTarget.mul(minerDiscount.mul(minerDiscount));

if(discountedDiff > _MAXIMUM_TARGET) //very easy
            discountedDiff = _MAXIMUM_TARGET;

return discountedDiff;
    }

More coming soon...
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2021, 02:02:41 AM

Liber was the God of Vineculture (Wine/Intoxication), and Liberty. The name Līber ('free') stems from Proto-Italic*leuþero, and ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *h₁leudʰero ('belonging to the people', hence 'free'). Libera is the Feminine Liberty Goddess, Magna Mater.

The very Heiroglyph for "Gift", meaning "To Give without contract/purchase", not just like a Present for someone close but that also, is Punic Wax, or Saponified Wax. Soap. Symbolizing success in Carthaginian Culture, used as Paint. And Burned at Gades/Cadiz.

This is the Egyptian Heiroglyph for T

When held in a hand, it is the word "Give!" Or "To Present".

Read the rest here,
http://www.punicwax.com/2021/03/the-punic-grimoire-cadiz-and-goddesses.html

And part of what Jesus then discovered was that giving away everything, removing ties to the physical world, is freedom. Buddha before him So there is Contract, Payment, Slavery, Gifts and Tokens, and Freedom/Self-Determination, then there is the Freedom of ego loss and control
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: