Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to fix your Asic miners.  (Read 35126 times)
Alpha ASIC Repair

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 07:21:30 PM

Hey all!

I'm with Alpha ASIC Repair, we are a fairly new company located in Dalton, GA. We specialize in repair of Antminers from S15 series to S19 series. We have a rapid turn around time and competitive pricing, especially compared with what I've seen posted here in this forum. If you are interested in more information you can contact me via email apetty@alphaasicrepair.com or call us at 877-998-7677.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 11:23:16 PM

Hey all!

I'm with Alpha ASIC Repair, we are a fairly new company located in Dalton, GA. We specialize in repair of Antminers from S15 series to S19 series. We have a rapid turn around time and competitive pricing, especially compared with what I've seen posted here in this forum. If you are interested in more information you can contact me via email apetty@alphaasicrepair.com or call us at 877-998-7677.
Your domain didn't exist until 4 months ago,
the web site has only one page with a copyright date 2 years in the future,
just an email and a phone number,
and a first post ever here on the forum.

That "more information" should be on the web site.
No address, no references, no links to anything.

I can't imagine why people would send you miners without at least some proof you can get the repair parts, actually do repairs and you will actually return the miners quickly.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 11:24:58 PM

Yeah you need a lot more than that to create trust and proof you're real.

mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:44:13 AM

On your FB page you say

We offer dedicated repair technicians with over 10 years of mining and repair experience.

These are serious claims that need serious proof, I can't possibly add your service to the list with little to no information that I know about you, can anyone vouch from you? if not from this forum, have you done any deals with known people on major telegram mining groups? as it stands right now, you don't seem to be trustworthy, given the number of scams you should understand why everyone here would be skeptical.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stangboy68

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:46:33 PM

Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to sales@myrig.com and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!
mikeywith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:40:21 AM

Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to sales@myrig.com and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!

I quoted this for future reference, I have also added a warning in the original post which directs to your post, I will only remove it if you state that your issue was solved or if Myrig responds and convince the community that you are making things up (which I honestly doubt), meanwhile you should prepare all proofs that support your case and if I see enough evidence I'll tag their profile and get more support from other DT members to do the same.

Their profile has been inactive since June 07, pretty close to the date you mentioned, which leads me to think that this could be a single person who does everything from fixing to taking care of the clients, and once he is gone, everything is gone along with him, which makes it a very bad idea to deal with them if that was actually the case, but let's wait and hear from them/him.

Please try to contact them on support@myrig.com since that is the email they have on their profile, you might as well send them a PM.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Yrth

Activity: 123
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:03:45 AM

Hi, can anyone get ahold of anyone at MyRig?  I sent them a miner and they got it on 07/09/2021.  Last time I heard from them was on July 9.  Since then I've sent several emails to sales@myrig.com and called their #+1 720 744 30 90.  The emails go unanswered and the phone number rings a few times and then gets disconnected.  Now I'm worried!
I have had some response from them about 4 days ago to emails about another miner i sent in for repair. I sent email to sales@myrig.com and the response came from the same address. Also received the repair ticket notification 2 days ago.
You might be trying an old number, I would try emailing them

Also, i notified that Myrig email alias of the complaint posted here and encouraged them to respond.
stangboy68

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:47:40 AM

I have had some response from them about 4 days ago to emails about another miner i sent in for repair. I sent email to sales@myrig.com and the response came from the same address. Also received the repair ticket notification 2 days ago.
You might be trying an old number, I would try emailing them

Also, i notified that Myrig email alias of the complaint posted here and encouraged them to respond.

Thanks Yrth.  Yes I've been emailing them at sales@myrig.com.  I have an active ticket in their system but it's been the same status since July 9 and I haven't seen any updates since.  How long does it usually take for them to get back to you?  I've called+1 720 744 3090 numerous times only to have it ring and ring with no answering service.  Is their another number I can try?
Yrth

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 08:55:58 AM

Thanks Yrth.  Yes I've been emailing them at sales@myrig.com.  I have an active ticket in their system but it's been the same status since July 9 and I haven't seen any updates since.  How long does it usually take for them to get back to you?  I've called+1 720 744 3090 numerous times only to have it ring and ring with no answering service.  Is their another number I can try?
I have only had to use them twice, and only one time recently. It took them about 2 1/2 weeks to diagnose and repair my miner. I would think that how long it takes would depend on how busy they are. My ticket's status did not change until it was repaired and they sent me a bill for the repairs and return shipping. They shipped it within a couple of days once I paid. See my posts on the previous page about my experience with them.

They have always responded to emails with me within 1~3 days. I have never tried calling them.
rfsimoes

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 06:44:42 PM

Hi all,

I'm located in Portugal and I'm also having a hard time getting in touch with any repair center. They simply don't reply back to my calls or emails.

So far I've emailed:

asicminerspain.com
euronetservices.es
miningwholesale.eu (They did replied 3 days latter but they only buy miners and don't do repairs)
zeusbtc.com (They did also replied to say " ZeusMining does not provide maintenance services outside of China for the time being)
IT SERV  - (A France repair center listed at ZeusMining. phone doens't work and no email reply for 3 days now.)

I'm a bit frustrated here...
Peter1900

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 12:52:22 PM

Does anyone know where you can repair miners in the Netherlands?

We have some old dayun z1+'s.

And we are considering buying the "new" bitmain Antminer S19J.

How is your experience with the lifespan of the latter? Wink
stangboy68

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 09:05:47 PM

Ok, MyRig just got back to me on telegram today after I messaged them on July 21.  That seems to be the best way to reach them.  At least they say they are working on my miner.  Fingers crossed.

I also should be getting another miner back from repair from Core Scientific.  They have a repair center in Dalton, GA, USA.  It was $300 for a APW9 PS, $18.60 for a fan, $70 for 2 hrs labor ($35/hr), and $28.80 for 3 asics ($9.60 a piece).  I'll let everyone know when I get the miner plugged back into the hive.
stangboy68

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 09:12:39 PM

And we are considering buying the "new" bitmain Antminer S19J.

How is your experience with the lifespan of the latter? Wink

I've had 2 S19 95's and 4 T19's in service since February.  Haven't broken one yet but they can be touchy like all the rest.  I think the larger fans for the PS will help when compared to the 17 series.  They are very sensitive to network or power disruptions but a reboot has fixed them every time so far.  All miners are a pain in the ass at times, but so far these seem slightly better then the 17's.  Nothing beats my S11's though...never repaired and still chugging along after 2.5 years.
btcbilly

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 10:25:10 PM

Ok, MyRig just got back to me on telegram today after I messaged them on July 21.  That seems to be the best way to reach them.  At least they say they are working on my miner.  Fingers crossed.

I also should be getting another miner back from repair from Core Scientific.  They have a repair center in Dalton, GA, USA.  It was $300 for a APW9 PS, $18.60 for a fan, $70 for 2 hrs labor ($35/hr), and $28.80 for 3 asics ($9.60 a piece).  I'll let everyone know when I get the miner plugged back into the hive.

Please email me at billy@myrig.com and I will make sure your issue is resolved asap.
Alpha ASIC Repair

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 07:04:07 PM

On your FB page you say

We offer dedicated repair technicians with over 10 years of mining and repair experience.

These are serious claims that need serious proof, I can't possibly add your service to the list with little to no information that I know about you, can anyone vouch from you? if not from this forum, have you done any deals with known people on major telegram mining groups? as it stands right now, you don't seem to be trustworthy, given the number of scams you should understand why everyone here would be skeptical.

Thank you all for your feedback. We are going to take this feedback and update our website to be more defined and transparent. With all of the scams I understand your cautioned approach to our company. Mainly we have been only open to large mining clients and just now opening to individual miners. Hence the lack of information. I agree our current website design is flawed. Please check back for updates within the next week or so and any additional feedback is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you,

A. Petty
Alpha Asic Repair
877-998-7677
http://www.alphaasicrepair.com
Banush

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:50:26 PM

Is myrig.com good? Im still searching Sad
btcbilly

Activity: 13
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 05:58:53 PM

Yes myrig is good. The complaint on here is that we did not answer the phone during the week of 7/21. Which is true we were closed for a few days due to electrical maintenance.
If you have any questions about repair you can email me at billy@myrig.com.
Yrth

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 07:52:15 PM

They have repaired 2 of my S17's this year. Both were returned and are in good working order.

They are slow in responding to messages, but they do get around to it eventually.
ruber1

Activity: 34
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:51:15 AM

I have used HMTech successfully a couple months ago.
In short I would recommend as trustworthy in the US

They warned of a large backlog then and they require you to send the whole unit in to "be in line", and it took well over a month then as they warned me before.
They repaired 2 of 3 boards on an S17 Pro. They were unable to repair one of the boards.
Overall, they did what they promised at rates listed.

Unit did have one of their replaced chip's heatsinks come loose as I was re-assigning boards into other S17 Units. I was able to re-secure (with my limited skill).The repaired boards have been running fine since. I suspect they would have addressed had I contacted but I didn't want to gave to send it in again.
I would use again, unless I can find a faster service or a service that notifies you to send in unit say the week before it's "turn"

However, I can confirm they told me just a few days ago when inquiring about another repair, they are Not accepting new customers at this time with less than 25 units due to backlog. They will accept single units from past customers.

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 12:51:46 AM

So I have another unit down a board.  Looking for repair locations again.  Got a response from Myrig with a ticket # and shipping address.  I searched the address... and it's a UPS store. I'm hesitant 

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: