Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you take loan(s) to invest in crypto?  (Read 2045 times)
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 07:02:12 AM

Making loans with the aim of getting a profit after investing in the crytoqurrency industry is very risky, as we know that the market situation is uncertain and crypto prices are very volatile I mean the price of a coin cannot be used as a benchmark because it can change at any time. My advice is not to do that, if you cannot bear the consequences and are not prepared to take the risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 08:36:06 AM

Making loans with the aim of getting a profit after investing in the crytoqurrency industry is very risky, as we know that the market situation is uncertain and crypto prices are very volatile I mean the price of a coin cannot be used as a benchmark because it can change at any time. My advice is not to do that, if you cannot bear the consequences and are not prepared to take the risk.

I won't suggest to take a loan when it comes to crypto investments. As crypto is a very volatile investment, it is a very risky one. What will happen if you can't get the profit that you want and instead lose the money? How can you pay your loan? It is always better to invest what you can afford to lose when it comes to crypto. Don't borrow from someone else and promise to return the money.
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 08:42:45 AM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?
You know that if your crypto will not do well then you will lose. On the other hand, if your crypto does a better job and double, then you will have the amount you borrow and the same amount of profit. But as you know cryptos are volatile and you have to research and be lucky to make a profit. Do not forget that you have to risk the amount you can afford.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:17:43 AM

To me, it seems like madness because Predicting the crypto market is almost impossible. Now the question is will you invest in a loan because you do not have enough money And imagine what would happen to you if you lost this money in any way. On the one hand, the pain of losing money and on the other hand the debt and interest will continue to increase day by day. so don't be crazy.

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:15:19 PM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

What do you think of taking loan(s) to invest in crypto? What's your input? Have any of you done this already? Isn't this crazy?

In any case, it is not good to spend money that you do not have. Whether you invest them in a crypto or something else.

It is always good to invest as much as you can afford to lose. With the high volatility of the crypto market and if you are new to this field, the chances of investing in the wrong coin are very high.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:20:21 PM

I think loan is a bad idea I've seen two different type of people who died or let me say they commit suicide because they took loan and couldn't pay back in time, they have no choice than to take their own life, loan is bad for poor people but a good choice for rich people because they can afford to pay back even if things go bad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:23:34 PM

It is better to have a sideline or job and use that to start in investing or trading, however if we believe in ourselves and know that we will be able to really learn and earn and will not give until succeed the risk can be worth taking provided we already have the knowledge on how trading or investing really works and how we study to invest in it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:26:05 PM

not. I have a principle not to borrow money from banks, local, private companies etc. because I think investing in crypto has a high risk. and everytime I invest in any coin it is the result of selling gift tokens and I use that money for life necessities and also try my luck by investing in other coins. in essence not using personal money.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:02:37 PM

Every trading is based on investment, which can make a profit. But sometimes many investors haven't any wealth for investing. It could be to any type of trade. But I'm talking now about a loan when an investor takes a loan amount from a bank for investing in the crypto market. If anyone doesn't have a huge amount or less amount of money to invest then it should be legit and necessary to take a loan. I always prefer a loan issue for investing in the crypto market.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:10:26 PM

My personal opionion: Never ever take a loan to invest in crypto or to invest in anything except it's hour own house or flat or something but for crypto or stocks never take a loan.
Especially cryptos fluctuate so much that a 90% loss of your invest isn't that unlikely at all and then you have to pay your loan with interest too.
I am a very conservative investor i only invest like 5% of my freely available Fiat into crypto, so maybe i am too extreme on the other end. But never take a loan.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:15:46 PM

I honestly encourage people not to take loans just to invest in crypto because crypto is a risky way of earning money and guys don't be hype about what you are seeing on Twitter about famous people who are buying cryptocurrency and they are having a profit. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, I suggest that the money you should invest is that money you afford to lose because the cryptocurrency has big volatility especially bitcoin so to stop having a big loss then you should just risk the money you afford to lose right away.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 07:44:39 PM

not. I have a principle not to borrow money from banks, local, private companies etc. because I think investing in crypto has a high risk. and everytime I invest in any coin it is the result of selling gift tokens and I use that money for life necessities and also try my luck by investing in other coins. in essence not using personal money.

If you can manage to use your personal savings and allow it to grow instead of taking loans,
it's much better since the outcome may help you to bring more to your money, if you able to
find good projects that gives decent profits,  you can continue adding those earnings to your
initial capital and continue rinsing from time to time,.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:26:10 PM

it is too risky to borrow money just to buy bitcoin because we all know bitcoin has no stable value and can dump at any time so you haven't had time to sell it, it would be better to invest in crypto using free money
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:52:37 PM

I think about that a long time ago when most of the altcoins are pumping in the market I consider taking a loan to invest in cryptocurrency. Because my investment was just skyrocketing and I think already around 300x-400x in just 2months so I see a lot of opportunity in investing in other coins because I see like BNB which increase its price really high and I just don't have enough money to invest because everything is already invested in the different altcoins. It would work great actually if you know someone where you could loan that just have low interest and if you are really lucky you could easily make a profit in that and even triple the amount that you loan. Still, it's your decision if you want to loan from the bank but you should know the risk of investing in cryptocurrency it could easily go wrong so you should have a backup plan unless your crypto investment does not work well.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:55:52 PM

Loans are a big responsibility. You must be sure that the project will win in which you plan to invest 200% of the credit funds. I think very adventurous people take such a risk. Where is the guarantee that the profit will cover the entire loan amount and interest charges? I would not consider this option.  Lips sealed
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:03:28 PM

I think it's too bad if we want to invest in crypto using borrowed money because the crypto market is difficult to guess at any time it can go up or down
I invest in crypto using extra money that is not needed for everyday life because when investment has decreased, my remain calm and do not panic sell

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:08:22 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 09:46:06 PM by leatutz

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

As cryptocurrency market situation, loan investment will be profitable. But same advice don't jump on any single altcoins. Bank loan means included highly interested on your money, so should be more aware about it. personally I don't suggest anyone to invest in cryptocurrency by this interest process.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:24:41 PM

i never doing that, its too risky
because there is no guarantee if we will always make a profit in cryptocurrency market my friend
i hope all members in this forum will not doing that

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 09:25:57 PM

If you are a regular Twitter user and happen to follow a bunch of influencers or investors, there are high chances that you will have gone through some of the tweets claiming someone has borrowed a loan from bank to just invest into crypto. If not yet, check it here. Well, this is one really  interesting topic so I though why not discuss here.

As cryptocurrency market situation, loan investment will be profitable. But same advice don't jump on any single altcoins. Bank loan means included highly interested on your money
Not only high interest rates but also loan duration or repayment isnt really that long for you to rely on into your crypto investment.Even if you do just focus on Bitcoin
alone but still this one wont really be making guarantee that you can make money even the market shows bullish movement but you wouldnt know on when
it would really be making some u-turn.

Taking up some loan is indeed risky and it is much better if you do look for some other alternative before going into this decision.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:38:24 AM

Just form the fact that you are asking this in forum the answer is hard NO. Do u take a loan when you go to casino? That is a recepie for a disaster.
There is a huge problem with financial iliteracy which in best case leads to depresion. Please people, educate yourselfs before investing anywhere.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: