Author Topic: delete  (Read 9048 times)
BohemianStalker

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

bitcoinexpress is a scam he is nothing but a realsolid sock puppet

He is RealSolid..... Stay tuned.  Tongue

The fun fact is so far he destroyed some shit coins, today he wants to attacka coin with a nation behind it. Will be funny when they got to him because of this haha.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:14:52 PM

He is RealSolid..... Stay tuned.  Tongue

i can see it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Azeh

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:22:13 PM

He is RealSolid..... Stay tuned.  Tongue

Nobody is attacking his ability as a hacker.

However, I for one, am attacking his character and his morality.

He is being proven wrong.  AUR is not a scam.  

His original intent was to destroy the coin before the airdrop so as to prevent the scam from occuring.  

Now he wants to destroy the coin out of spite, in effect destroying any value of the coin for those who hold it, including many Icelanders new to crypto.

Cognitive Dissonance much?
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:26:50 PM

He is not proved wrong in the sense it could still be a scam
Azeh

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:35:27 PM

Really Watchy?

The price hit .16 AUR per bitcoin.  Liquidity at that time was quite high.  Dev didn't move a single coin at that time, however he could have and in doing so run off with millions.

Now he's going to do it now that the airdrop is underway and the spotlight is on Auroracoin at this time, as evidenced by all the news stories in Iceland.  I think not...

Furthermore, Icelanders on Facebook and Twitter are claiming they've received their coins. 

However, I'm sure the dev has profited from the AUR rise.  I'm sure he was one of the first miners when difficulty was low and made a nice profit already...DURRR...why is this so hard to believe?  Maybe he's still holding coin, who knows?

The point is, he hasn't scammed anyone and if he we're going to he would have done it before the lights got too bright.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:49:08 PM

Really, dumbass.  I'm certainly not an insider.  However, I can say that I had huge buy orders set at low prices and the price bounced off of those a few times, which prevented the price from dropping further.
exhibit 'A'.

thanks for playing!

crass manipulation is what a national currency should be all about.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:54:40 PM

attacka coin with a nation behind it.

what nation is this?  which nation has decided to back auroracoin officially?

not iceland.    it's a foreign currency imposed on iceland. 

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
Azeh

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:55:33 PM

Really, dumbass.  I'm certainly not an insider.  However, I can say that I had huge buy orders set at low prices and the price bounced off of those a few times, which prevented the price from dropping further.
exhibit 'A'.

thanks for playing!

Nope. Sorry for your poor reading skills.

My point was that I'm not an insider.

Get back to your groupie work...LOL.  I'll be waiting for you to echo his thoughts on his next thread.
Azeh

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:58:34 PM

Look out everyone. 

We got a real brainiac here.
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:04:21 PM

Really Watchy?

The price hit .16 AUR per bitcoin.  Liquidity at that time was quite high.  Dev didn't move a single coin at that time, however he could have and in doing so run off with millions.

Now he's going to do it now that the airdrop is underway and the spotlight is on Auroracoin at this time, as evidenced by all the news stories in Iceland.  I think not...

Furthermore, Icelanders on Facebook and Twitter are claiming they've received their coins.  

However, I'm sure the dev has profited from the AUR rise.  I'm sure he was one of the first miners when difficulty was low and made a nice profit already...DURRR...why is this so hard to believe?  Maybe he's still holding coin, who knows?

The point is, he hasn't scammed anyone and if he we're going to he would have done it before the lights got too bright.
Indeed it is insanely surprising the dev have not cashed in because in today world very few people don't care much about money so...
the dev not being able to really cash in loads before, though being weak, is still imo the most solid possibility

Other possiblities are :
- the dev is an extremely nice dude or/and an insanely proud dude
- Auroracoin real goal is to wreck chaos across Iceland
- something else?
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:04:39 PM

I get that you suspected this coin to be a scam - I really do.  But being surprised with 1.59% national penetration(and counting) in under one day really means you don't know anything about Iceland.  If something hits the evening news(on BOTH channels) as well as (BOTH) online news outlets, it will spread like wildfire through literal word of mouth as well as online social media.  I not only got myself hooked up with AUR this morning, but also my parents, my roommate and 2 other close friends(and more to come tonight.)  I'm going to bet there are others going out of their way to help the less tech-savvy with the process as well.

Considering 1.59% of 330.000 is only 5247 - if early adopters help along people close to them using my own effort as the average, that's 874 tech savvy individuals acting as the backbone to help the effort along.

Is that really so far fetched?

So here's my appeal:

Could you at least let this play out for a while beyond block 5400(if the chain survives that long in its current state) and then with full right rub it in our faces if it becomes absolutely clear that this is in fact a scam like you've been saying all along.  Can't you just this once have a little bit of faith and not destroy what could in the long run end up as a good thing just because you have a personal vendetta against altcoins in general? Besides, if this is a scam, that baldur person won't be able to hide in a community as small as Iceland's.  He'll have a lot worse things coming his way than what you could ever accomplish just by breaking the chain if people find out he was dumping the premine.

Evening news on RÚV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMsSdMo2ME
Evening news on Stöð 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyz_zFcuhDw

Visir.is news article: http://www.visir.is/nyr-rafeyrir-ad-nafni-auroracoin-er-ollum-islendingum-faanlegur-fra-midnaetti/article/2014140329388
Mbl.is news article: http://www.mbl.is/vidskipti/frettir/2014/03/25/byrjad_ad_utdeila_auroracoin/

Facebook page with 2700 likes(as of this writing): https://www.facebook.com/auroracoin.org

Edited for clarity

Thank you for making this post. I was really interested in finding articles on this. I think it is intriguing that the website had traffic problems shortly after the start of the airdrop.

I will say that I'm still on the fence regarding the veracity and legitimacy of the airdrop. I think there needs to be more compelling evidence regarding the distribution. Sure the buzz via Facebook/Twitter is great and so forth, but does it mean that the redemption has so far gone according to plan? If this news has permeated the entire country, wouldn't there be more of a clamor to get their coins? Since this is tied with national identifiers, is there any way to show which parts of the country has had a higher percentage of redemption or something to that effect? Just curious.

It still boils down to proving that this isn't some sort of elaborate scheme using multiple wallets to launder funds. After all, with more coins being distributed, liquidity is much higher which would increase the maximum of possible cashout despite a lower exchange rate.
Azeh

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:20:43 PM

exhibit 'A'.

thanks for playing!

Nope. Sorry for your poor reading skills.

My point was that I'm not an insider.

Get back to your groupie work...LOL.  I'll be waiting for you to echo his thoughts on his next thread.

Really, dumbass.  I'm certainly not an insider.  However, I can say that I had huge buy orders set at low prices and the price bounced off of those a few times, which prevented the price from dropping further.
exhibit 'A'.

thanks for playing!

crass manipulation is what a national currency should be all about.

Way to edit your post to make yourself look better.

Not only are you a brainless follower, but also a huge douche.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:20:47 PM

Other possiblities are :
- something else?

- honest
- crazy
- already wealthy
- mined early like many others who saw the potential
- wants to make a difference

The answer however is probably a little bit of each.  Cheesy
Azeh

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:26:04 PM

Other possiblities are :
- something else?

- honest
- crazy
- already wealthy
- mined early like many others who saw the potential
- wants to make a difference

The answer however is probably a little bit of each.  Cheesy

Forgot a couple of other possibilities:
-loves his country
-hates the banks
numbl

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:38:51 PM

I will say that I'm still on the fence regarding the veracity and legitimacy of the airdrop. I think there needs to be more compelling evidence regarding the distribution. Sure the buzz via Facebook/Twitter is great and so forth, but does it mean that the redemption has so far gone according to plan? If this news has permeated the entire country, wouldn't there be more of a clamor to get their coins? Since this is tied with national identifiers, is there any way to show which parts of the country has had a higher percentage of redemption or something to that effect? Just curious.

Well, there are currently two ways to verify nationality; both of whom work sporadically, I'm sad to say.  I had problems claiming my coins at first because the system is too anal comparing data between systems and I had to actually contact one institution to change my public information in order to get the authentication to work.  But essentially, they are verifying data against the national registry, Facebook(don't like that one in the least) and Mobile SMS authentications. They seem to also be trying to work an official govt backed login system into the mix as well(which would almost completely seal the deal on legitimizing claims to the premine.)  But as to visualizing the data; from what little they expose to the public, I can only guess they are logging social registry data to keep track of claims as they give out a nice warning on the website that the same social id can't claim their share more than once if you try to double-claim it Smiley  So with that data in hand they could most certainly come up with a graph of some sort - but I'm not sure as to the legality of publicizing such a chart.  Then again, they might also just be hashing the data for security reason... So I can't say for sure.
BohemianStalker

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:38:59 PM

He is RealSolid..... Stay tuned.  Tongue

http://twitter.com/zarquonsknees

This is realsolid. It has to be. Look at this guy's Twitter post from Aug 21, 2011 which also happens to be the very first day that the original Solidcoìn launched. That was Realsolid's first foray into Crypto. This info first surfaced back in 2011 so it is nothing new. At that time this guy was linked via Linked to Ken Armitt of CryptoXchange via a common company in Melbourne called Quest Software. Now bcx and Realsolid being the same individual makes totasl sense as their personalities are similar.

Interesting. Because I spill so many hate posts on BCex few people already contacted me if I know his true identity. They were willing to pay big amounts of bitcoins for it. Oh maybe they just want to shake his hand Cheesy:D
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

Cryptocurrency is not "foreign", it is local to ALL of us. Let THEM decide if they want it or not. I'm amazed at the hostility being shown against Auroracoin and Icelanders without a shred of evidence.

In science it is critical that an idea to be testable to be considered "scientific." So I suggest you Auroracoin-haters make your beliefs testable: propose criterion by which everyone can see whether it is a scam or not.

Taking hostile action at Block 5400 (or any other time) in the absence of unambiguous evidence of a scam is equivalent to violently assaulting someone on the street because you vaguely imagine they are up to no good. And you ought to be held accountable for the damage caused.

Just as wrecking a national currency through malevolent manipulation could likely lead to jail sentences, destroying cryptocurrency of real value out of spite also ought to put you up for a jail sentence. Think about it.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
BohemianStalker

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:47:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is not "foreign", it is local to ALL of us. Let THEM decide if they want it or not. I'm amazed at the hostility being shown against Auroracoin and Icelanders without a shred of evidence.

In science it is critical that an idea to be testable to be considered "scientific." So I suggest you Auroracoin-haters make your beliefs testable: propose criterion by which everyone can see whether it is a scam or not.

Taking hostile action at Block 5400 (or any other time) in the absence of unambiguous evidence of a scam is equivalent to violently assaulting someone on the street because you vaguely imagine they are up to no good. And you ought to be held accountable for the damage caused.

Just as wrecking a national currency through malevolent manipulation could likely lead to jail sentences, destroying cryptocurrency of real value out of spite also ought to put you up for a jail sentence. Think about it.
Well BCex propably wants to make 330 000 new enemies in one day. For his own sake I hope there is none rich Icelander buying all the auras. Or even some group. The consequences could be...bad..
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:48:04 PM

The thing I find bizarre about this notion is  the assumption the dev just has to be scamming people, and the fact that those who want to kill the coin never even once consider a simple idea  -- that maybe they are wrong.

Yeah, it's possible it's all a scam. Same way it's possible that your neighbor is a thief. It doesn't mean you should go over there and set his house on fire, just because he could possibly be a criminal.

I wonder how much of this is due to preconceived notions based on what they (they meaning the shitcoin killing devs) would do with such a premine? They probably would cash out the premine, so assume everyone else would do so too.

And I'm not saying this can't be a scam. Nor that the coin is even worthwhile. It's just wrong to assume it's a scam without any proof, however. I do think they underestimate how much exposure the coin has gotten, as has been mentioned already -- national news, politicians talking about it, etc. Exposure most alts can only dream about.

Trying to kill the coin would seemingly go against common sense, as well, as news of the coin failing won't help cryptos in any way ... and that includes bitcoin. So besides becoming enemies of Icelandic people, it very well could make enemies of anyone who holds bitcoins too.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:56:59 PM

BCX can't go to jail for mining a coin. It just so happens that he can be more than 51% of most network hashrates. Forks happen all the time its the nature of the beast. Perhaps people are stupid for putting a multi-million dollar valuation on a blockchain that can be forked by such little hashing power.

I see nothing wrong with this.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: