Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt!  (Read 85616 times)
SailZStarZ

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:33:06 PM

I hope the devs add new features soon, at the moment, what makes this any different than other coins?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:07:13 PM

I hope the devs add new features soon, at the moment, what makes this any different than other coins?
1. btc-e codes exchange
2. barney stinson game & really many games
3. few 'niches' not 1 niche oriented
4. nice logo and name [well many have it but still..]

but sure we need more, ie some game codes sellers or so.

yolo
SailZStarZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:47:08 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 09:00:39 PM by SailZStarZ

1. btc-e codes exchange

I mean, who cares about these things, there's nothing much creative about any of these features. Take for example, Darkcoin, it is the first x11 coin, a safe haven for gpu miners from asics, which is the reason the price is so high. Therefore all the GPU miners scurried to Darkcoin. What is our creative feature? "barney stinson" game. Now lets look at Blackcoin, it's become a pure POS coin that was only mineable for a few weeks. After those few weeks coin could only be created through POS. Legendarycoin does have POS but during the weeks that i've had my wallet open i have only generated 3 coins. My point is, who cares about
"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"
when other coins have features that blow this stuff out of the water? Why didn't poloniex add us way back when the coin first started? "If your coin is truly innovative, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex." Also, all these people who know little to nothing about crypto hope for a pump and dump of the coin. A coin's value is created by faith in the coin and also the dev, not a pump and dump. Who's going to buy a coin they don't have faith in? I am not bashing Legendarycoin as I have been with it since the first week, im just trying to say that there are things we need to work on that shouldn't be kicked under the carpet.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

1. btc-e codes exchange

I mean, who cares about these things, there's nothing much creative about any of these features. Take for example, Darkcoin, it is the first x11 coin, a safe haven for gpu miners from asics, which is the reason the price is so high. Therefore all the GPU miners scurried to Darkcoin. What is our creative feature? "barney stinson" game. Now lets look at Blackcoin, it's become a pure POS coin that was only mineable for a few weeks. After those few weeks coin could only be created through POS. Legendarycoin does have POS but during the weeks that i've had my wallet open i have only generated 3 coins. My point is, who cares about
"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"
when other coins have features that blow this stuff out of the water? Why didn't poloniex add us way back when the coin first started? "If your coin is truly innovative, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex." I am not bashing Legendarycoin as I have been with it since the first week, im just trying to say that there are things we need to work on that shouldn't be kicked under the carpet.

you go on about x11 being asic proof for now yet most x11 coin pools miners are pulling anywhere from 250 mh up to one miner i seen the other day 1.2 ghz.whats the different to say a 250 meg scrypt asic mining scrypt algo.

SailZStarZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:19:31 PM

1. btc-e codes exchange

"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"
when other coins have features that blow this stuff out of the water? Why didn't poloniex add us way back when the coin first started? "If your coin is truly innovative, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex." I am not bashing Legendarycoin as I have been with it since the first week, im just trying to say that there are things we need to work on that shouldn't be kicked under the carpet.

you go on about x11 being asic proof for now yet most x11 coin pools miners are pulling anywhere from 250 mh up to one miner i seen the other day 1.2 ghz.whats the different to say a 250 meg scrypt asic mining scrypt algo.

If you knew anything about the mechanics of X11 coins and mining in general, you would know that people get as much as 6-8x the hashing power on x11 and also people pool their miners together to secure the extra block reward. the total hashing power from 250 mh's is the power of around 63 r9 290x's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UinMj-wlf8 . There is something fundamentally wrong with the sentence implying asics are mining x11. How could someone create an Asic in as little as a couple months? it took years for them to create a scrypt asic. The x11 algorithm also ensure that asics will never mine it because Asics cost a lot of time and money to fabricate and even if it is done it will not be worth it as mining on your gpu will be cheaper and more profitable.
Zombier0

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:19:39 PM

Ive already read somewhere there is x11 Asics in china. Anyways you forgotmto add we Have wallet with nice xtra functions and we Have nice PoS System here to, staking really good. Poloniex adds all x11 coins - nothing innovative there. But sure lets brainstorm and think ofmsomething extra.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:24:57 PM

1. btc-e codes exchange

"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"

If you knew anything about the mechanics of X11 coins and mining in general, you would know that people get as much as 6-8x the hashing power on x11 and also people pool their miners together to secure the extra block reward. the total hashing power from 250 mh's is the power of around 63 r9 290x's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UinMj-wlf8 . There is something fundamentally wrong with the sentence implying asics are mining x11. How could someone create an Asic in as little as a couple months? it took years for them to create a scrypt asic. The x11 algorithm also ensure that asics will never mine it because Asics cost a lot of time and money to fabricate and even if it is done it will not be worth it as mining on your gpu will be cheaper and more profitable.
where did i state asic minng x11.it clearly says scrypt algo.what i was trying to say is i thought these new algos were supppose to come out to stop asics with big hashing power so everyone gets a fair chance at mining not just the rich guys who can afford the asic miners.but x11 the hashing power is through the roof

SailZStarZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:26:06 PM

Ive already read somewhere there is x11 Asics in china. Anyways you forgotmto add we Have wallet with nice xtra functions and we Have nice PoS System here to, staking really good. Poloniex adds all x11 coins - nothing innovative there. But sure lets brainstorm and think ofmsomething extra.
Same thing happened with sha-256 miners to discourage scrypt based coins who invested in an asic and were never to see their money again. Scrypt coin volume is about the same as it always has been except the price is falling. People are at an arms race right now for asics while it is destroying the algorithm. Either way, what I was trying to poke at was why the price of a coin rises.
SailZStarZ

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:36:58 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 10:15:12 PM by SailZStarZ

1. btc-e codes exchange

"1. btc-e codes exchange
4. nice logo and name"

where did i state asic minng x11.it clearly says scrypt algo.what i was trying to say is i thought these new algos were supppose to come out to stop asics with big hashing power so everyone gets a fair chance at mining not just the rich guys who can afford the asic miners.but x11 the hashing power is through the roof
The difference between a 250mh asic rig and a 250mh gpu rig is a gpu rig of that scale cost upwards of 75 thousand USD not to mention the power consumption and power box needed for that many cards. The reason polo is adding x11 coins is because compared to scrypt there are few coins, and all the hashing power is on either darkcoin or x11 coin. The more x11 coins, the more profit that can be made and the easier it is to mine on your grandma's laptop.
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:25:28 PM

I really think this is a long investment coin.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:59:06 AM

I really think this is a long investment coin.

totally man! im not selling either.

sterlingcapital

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:12:24 PM

Are there any other mining pools other than the ones on the op? they all have little pool hash yet the network hash is much higher, where are people mining at?
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:40:55 AM

Are there any other mining pools other than the ones on the op? they all have little pool hash yet the network hash is much higher, where are people mining at?

it's on the ipominer.com switchpool
legendarycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 03:29:46 PM

good news: sha pool almost finished
hashco.ws will also add us as payment - you guys interested in that?

DONATE LGD: LdRiNu7y9GM9XPD4EEWXzo5PZrLm3q2d9q
Zosimos

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

Anything new happening? We need to keep working on getting this coin into the general crypto community and create more of a buzz.
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:04:23 PM

Comeback on where is sha pool my jalapeno is waiting

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:12:49 AM

Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* LGD – LNvP7zm4w45tVkWWpsyhSao3k9JPcMPmAe

Zosimos

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

Just put up a post on my blog with 1300+ email subscribed readers about this coin - http://fuk.io/june-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptocoins-to-mine-and-invest-in-right-now/

Im suggesting to mine/buy it. The post is also promoted to reddit/twitter etc. Please read and hit me up with a coin to keep blog ads free Smiley
The next post will be exclusive interview with one of CEX.io owners - subscribe to mailing list if you want to know when it comes!

* LGD – LNvP7zm4w45tVkWWpsyhSao3k9JPcMPmAe

Keep up the good work. I sent you over a few LGD in support of your efforts.
legendarycoin (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

sha pool buying out from cryptsy will eb ready on monday *propably*.

DONATE LGD: LdRiNu7y9GM9XPD4EEWXzo5PZrLm3q2d9q
chiguireitor
Legendary

Activity: 872
Merit: 1010

Coins, Games & Miners

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 01:45:19 AM

Lots of coins got hit on the games/faucet and i've shut down the whole thing until i can resolve the security exploit smartypants found.

Around 0.5 BTC where stolen, not a big loss... but whatever...

"Official" PR here http://cryptocoinfaucet.appspot.com/games/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: