Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:15:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were me , Do you buy this coin ??  (Read 2597 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 04:32:06 PM

Every projects are very risky to invest and this project you shared to us is a low risk project? I don't think so. How this project will be successful if there is no ICO or IEO?.. Maybe they already had private investors I guess.. but still it is a new project and I can not tell if they can be successful in the future so be careful, do a deep research when choosing the project.

ketny

Activity: 23
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 12:55:57 PM

The fact that this project has no ICO doesn’t prove that it is “low risk”. You’ll definitely rick buying these unknown coins. However it’s rather good that coin “crypton” is on markets and traders always have an opportunity to exchange it on USDT.
Pay attention to the fact that they have no white-paper. They also provide there project “UTOPIA” on their web-site. Download. Check what is this. If you like everything than no doubt: try and buy some coins.
Good luck.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 02:25:39 PM

where did you look and say the project you linked to has a low risk Huh  I think for all new projects there is a very high risk, the biggest risk ever is a fraudulent project, where a project whose origins are not clear, like you said there is no ICO, then what are they selling in what way?  if not with the ICO

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 02, 2021, 04:40:38 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

If I were you, of course I won't do the same as you did. For you able to know, once you invest, risk is already entered dude.
Besides, there are a lot of altcoins that are better than what you are talking about here in the forum. Maybe for you it will be helpful
in the future but not me and I don't know to others dude.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 03:04:22 PM

You guys heard of NEXT exchange? That's entire ecosystem with great tech, collaborations, progress. They have build one of the fastest and most powerful blockchain to date. There are unique know-hows:

Individual blockchain wallets for each trader (private key exporting as a planned feature).
Main and trading account balances making use of hot and cold wallets.
On-exchange transactions recorded on the Blockchain.
Fiat gateway (deposits, withdrawals, and fiat pairings for cryptoassets).
Regulatory compliance (we are registered with the Dutch National Bank
and uphold relevant AML/KYC procedures).

Automated staking of Proof-of-Stake based assets.

https://next.exchange/ - the website, curious to discuss with you
I like all the ecosystem of the exchange in the subject except the above one which I believe is not proper because one of the reason and unique features of cryptocurrency is to operate without the need of the middle man (Banks) why would a crypto exchange all the great features you mentioned have their regulatory compliance with Dutch bank when there are blockchain companies that handle it?

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:23:31 PM

There is no low risk when investing in the new projects and also no ICO? it doesn't mean that this project will be 100% success. I don't know how they will develop the project if there is no ICO to fund it. Self funded? then good but are they willing to spend their money just to launch a very risky project. For me this project is shady in my opinion but if you believe this project then good luck to you.

Risky in a what way? In spending their money for nothing? I don't think so. As more and more new features appear every day. The latest are its own exchange and a file storage. Most of the features can be accessed only inside the Utopia, but it makes all of them more secured than in usual web.
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:37:33 PM

unfortunately I personally do not have a high risk appetite for investing with new projects which in my opinion most of them sometimes do not last long in the market and can even turn into scams afterwards. if I personally prefer to invest in real coins in the top 10 list on CMC.

lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:33:29 PM

Most likely I would not invest in this project, but I can't equate myself with you because you have your own view on cryptocurrencies and maybe did you find something in this project.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 08:59:17 AM

Well, here's the latest news. I noticed that CRP was added to another cryptocurrency exchange https://cryptex.net/trade/CRPUSD . The number of sites that trust this coin is growing, and developers are devoting time to development not only inside but also outside of the software.
ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 09:17:40 AM

on what basis do you mark the project as low risk? Is it only because you have watched their video? for not having an ICO? oh sick. I will not comment much on that project, just a little advice not to easily fall in love with a project that offers wealth for you and also always consider a thousand times before investing in any project .. but it's your right, all decisions are yours. .

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:16:48 AM

ohhh?? So because they are self-funded, you think they are a gem and new thing. It will dawn on you when this project exit scam as most of them don't perform as expected. Even if they do, team token end up dumped on the market because they mostly want their money back since they invested heavily on the project.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 10:21:38 AM

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO .

This is a wrong perception, even if they provide everything that you need to know, it's still considered a high risk investment. As long as you put money as your investment, that means risk, even bitcoin which is the most legit and the most popular in crypto, people still see it as a high risk investment.

I suggest that you review it again, maybe consider it a high risk and put low investment only.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2021, 10:59:07 AM

It can be said that there is a lot of risk in joining new projects especially if their details are not complete the rest of them are copying other information and putting or adding it to their website so that their information seems credible so be careful these especially to investors.
*new projects are very risky it is very real...
Since the rise of ICO scams, I have never been sure of their project anymore, for me it is much safer to invest in coins that have been listed for a long time. In the crypto market, coins like Doge, Tron, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Binance, and Polkadot are very promising.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 01:18:20 PM

I've read Ann and I don't think it will be any good. this 2 year learning so many altcoins are scam. I think you should be more careful when choosing altcoins. don't get caught in the wrong. there are so many great altcoin preferences. why should you choose an altcoin with a low level of trust? this is a high risk. here many people advise you not to buy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maxi786

Activity: 1134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 04:04:27 PM

I've been hearing words about this cryptocurrency project but I don't really do any research on this project to get some important information, it is better that you do your own research first and take less risk on the project, I don't think It is well known that you can make sacrifices with very little money
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:33:56 PM

Hi , As my hobby im searching on new projects , So this time i found a Low risk project among 15 new projects . They have a Ann thread on bitcointalk --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286191.msg55504061#msg55504061

Im telling as "Low Risk"  because they have provides every thing clearly with the videos  , And they have NO ICO . What do you think ? shall we comment on that thread if you have any doubt on this project , then it will be helpful for others as well.

if you were me then i would buy the altcoin. because this altcoin is already listed on the exchange. and not all new altcoin projects are able to reach the target to be listed on the exchange because to register on the exchange you must have sufficient funds, so I think this altcoin is one step ahead of other new altcoins. but everything that happens in crypto comes with risks.

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 10:38:23 AM

That's right, the things you say are really big to happen, because the average project developer wants a lot of profit, even though in the early stages they spend money on running the project so that investors can be attracted to their project.
Can you explain me exactly on that project, in what ways can developers get money from users to make them lose something and to end up earning money on them? Just in few words at least? Very interesting how can something be stolen from me when I'm not investing.
Starkick

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 11:48:36 AM

I've read Ann and I don't think it will be any good. this 2 year learning so many altcoins are scam. I think you should be more careful when choosing altcoins. don't get caught in the wrong. there are so many great altcoin preferences. why should you choose an altcoin with a low level of trust? this is a high risk. here many people advise you not to buy
Yes, I understand your thoughts on this matter, but it is impossible to know for sure that some new coin will necessarily be a scam. And not everyone can buy, for example, bitcoin. So I would like to know any signs that help determine a potentially successful coin.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:06:12 PM

It can be said that there is a lot of risk in joining new projects especially if their details are not complete the rest of them are copying other information and putting or adding it to their website so that their information seems credible so be careful these especially to investors.
*new projects are very risky it is very real...
Since the rise of ICO scams, I have never been sure of their project anymore, for me it is much safer to invest in coins that have been listed for a long time. In the crypto market, coins like Doge, Tron, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Binance, and Polkadot are very promising.

What you have mentioned is always right, new projects have higher chance to scam the investors because from 2017 we have seen many scam ICO's failed to deliver their product even after raising huge funds during their crowdsales, so it is always good to invest in the project which is working very well
 in the market.

oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:40:41 PM

before we buy, start by observing even on a small scale through the existing media on the project.
and if the project is in a safe point of entry in any market it is sure to succeed..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: