Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:54:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5174 times)
JJJJames

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 01:40:43 PM

I remember those two articles impressed me a lot at the time and I continued to follow the team's developments until the new rebrand in Graphene.

I think this is just the beginning and just today the price of PHR has gone up significantly.
https://i.ibb.co/pfWB9dN/Eq8-Bo-Dw-U0-AARWT6.jpg

Do you have a link to the articles please?
I would love to read them.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 05:50:20 PM

I remember those two articles impressed me a lot at the time and I continued to follow the team's developments until the new rebrand in Graphene.

I think this is just the beginning and just today the price of PHR has gone up significantly.

sure, check here:
Phore Synapse — The Future of DEFI
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

How Phore will lead the DeFi industry
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684
vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 08:32:04 PM

sure, check here:
https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/phore-synapse-the-future-of-defi-8671e7ca5501

https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain/how-phore-will-lead-the-defi-industry-10cf4a973684

Good materials
JJJJames

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:47:02 PM

sure, check here:

Apprecited very much, man this project looks good!

Cant wait for more official updates. I just updated my Phore wallet hopefully no hiccups.
JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 12:00:55 AM

Good day.
There are several questions:
1) Will this coin be anonymous? Will there be anonymization means? Ring signatures? Shuffle or something else?
2) Will there be smart contracts? What standard?
3) What is the target audience? what is that coin for? What, apart from the speed of operations and innovation, does it give to humanity, users?

1) The coin won't inherently be an anonymous coin but with sharding the possibilities are endless.

2)&3) Graphene is essentially going to be a new platform on which to build dApps, in the same way that apps are made on other chains. Though this has been built from scratch in an effort to ameliorate issues currently faced by projects that are hindering scalability.

Please give an answer to the essence of the questions, preferably an answer from the developer, the project team.

I'd be intersted in a more official response too!
Phore (OP)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 12:22:05 AM

Good day.
There are several questions:
1) Will this coin be anonymous? Will there be anonymization means? Ring signatures? Shuffle or something else?
2) Will there be smart contracts? What standard?
3) What is the target audience? what is that coin for? What, apart from the speed of operations and innovation, does it give to humanity, users?

Hi Vovannovig.

1. Graphene will not be privacy based, however, because our shards will be customizable with different consensus rules, it's entirely possible to create new shards for privacy. RingCT, Zerocoin...etc. Anybody can develop a shard, and shards can be added dynamically, by community vote, and this won't require a hard fork.

2. Yes there will be smart contracts.

3. Because of Graphene's scalability, the technology opens doors to a vast array of new opportunities that extend far beyond financial transactions. Many dApp platforms exist already, such as Ethereum and Tron, but high gas costs and slow block confirmation times limit their potential. Since Graphene will feature never-before-seen throughputs, its support for decentralized applications will be far smoother and provide a much better user experience. Imagine not having to wait five minutes for your wallet to confirm every transaction and save to the blockchain. Imagine not having ridiculous ‘gas’ fees with each transaction. Graphene helps to solve this without making significant compromises to decentralization or security.

Graphene will be a lightweight, ultra-fast, and low-cost infrastructure for dApps. The possibilities for use-case are endless, but a couple of examples:

dApps in the Healthcare Industry

The Healthcare industry currently faces many issues surrounding sharing medical information, treatment history, and medicine distribution. Blockchain technology has the potential to radically reshape the way that these data are stored and appropriated. Another common issue is the theft of health data from medical records, as these are currently stored in centralized locations that are prone to hacks. This hacked data is often sold or held for ransom.

Blockchains specialize in data, and healthcare is certainly a data-rich industry. It’s easy to conceive of a dApp centered around the storage of health-related data. Healthcare dispensers in various treatment networks would be able to log on to the decentralized data network to view patient history, which would lead to an improved standard of care regardless of where a patient goes to seek treatment (i.e. if they are visiting a different hospital).

Public health issues such as the current coronavirus pandemic also pose another opportunity for health-related dApps. If a dApp shares information between various health organizations, it could aid in faster development of treatments in the event of an epidemic, as health providers can enter treatment information into a single (decentralized) program to compare results.

DeFi Applications

DeFi is perhaps one of the most widely-used implementations of decentralized applications. In fact, the rise of DeFi is what some consider to be the most promising aspect of cryptocurrency. The movement to “unbank” yourself, and to become your own bank, is perhaps what led to the birth of Bitcoin back in 2009. Decentralized Finance is a very competitive space, with unicorn companies like Compound and Maker DAO leading the pack. Graphene's extremely fast network and low fees would certainly provide a much needed competitive edge in this space.

Logistics & Transportation

The transportation industry faces a multitude of challenges and inefficiencies that could be mitigated by blockchain technology. Nearly all of these issues relate to procedures and payments, which frequently experience delays — a number of which are caused by payment disputes. Since blockchain payments are permanent, infungible, and peer-to-peer, the already existent use-case of cryptocurrency as a method of payment could solve these types of problems. It’s also important to note that the transportation industry processes a vast array of documents. An estimated 20% of the cost of transportation is administrative in nature, or related to paper costs. A blockchain-based, paperless method of meeting these administrative needs could cut costs for businesses and consumers alike.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 01:04:45 AM

Couldn't be happier with this project. Great to see the team is active and with such great responses. I have a quick question will the social media be seperate between the two projects or will the Phore stuff be migrating over?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
kriptoalpaka

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:32:39 AM

Polkadot capitalization is: $ 9,139,235,693
Ethereum capitalization is: $ 123,675,117,146
If the developers of the Graphene cryptocurrency release their development and it bites off at least 10% of the capitalization of these cryptocurrencies, then with the amount of 230,000,000 Graphene coins, the cost of one coin will be at least $ 3.97.
Phore Blockchain Cryptocurrency May Cost $ 39.7

Interesting Project will keep eye on it, and anyway Graphene have their own blockchain right not a token cause im tired with bunch of scam token and is good to see cryptocurrency made by GoLang heheh
initially it will be presented as an erc20 token and then move on to its blockchain later, I send you to join the discord server for more info: https://discord.gg/wD3gVutCTj

I also saw things like that and what do you do with a project like this? is the right time to follow it? I'm still looking deeper into this because I just saw it.

Graphene is been launched by Phore Team, who successfully completed 3rd Anniversary recently, They already have a working Use case Phore Marketplace where we can buy with Privacy, so check out Phore and u can decide , Moreover Only way to receive Graphene $GFN is by Holding Phore $PHR

With actual use case, they will survive long in crypto. A lot of crypto projects are just pure talk without use case. People should look more into this kind of project as they have more chance of gaining profit thru time. What other means we can get GFN other than having PHR?

currently the team's communications regarding the possibility of obtaining $GFN refer only to owning $PHR during the 6 snapshots that will be communicated: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-information-7214f101cb36

later the project will certainly be listed on exchanges to give everyone the opportunity to join its growth.

kriptoalpaka

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 01:39:59 AM

From what I have learned about the Phore Blockchain team, I would highlight 2 positive qualities that set this team apart from other cryptocurrency developers:
1. They always keep their promises.
2. They are always looking for the newest technologies in the cryptosphere from other projects and make them available to a wide range of people.

I truly believe that they will soon launch the Graphene cryptocurrency using the most advanced sharding technology available today.
In fact, this will be the opening of Blockchain 2.0 to the whole world.
And if people appreciate the work of the Phore Blockchain team, it will bring colossal profits to all investors.

How can we tell if there was any premine? Or if this is a scam coin?
I think the Phore team behind this project is a great business card, their commitment and continuous development to create new solutions is their vision.
The project has not raised funds, there have been no ICOs or private sales and will be fully distributed to all PHR holders, for each PHR you own you will receive 10 GFN
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 942

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2021, 04:37:12 AM

If the developers of the Graphene cryptocurrency release their development and it bites off at least 10% of the capitalization of these cryptocurrencies, then with the amount of 230,000,000 Graphene coins, the cost of one coin will be at least $ 3.97.

That quitly high price so that is your prediction right, are u using only Proof Of Stake or it will be SuperNode like some coin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 05:21:48 AM

That quitly high price so that is your prediction right, are u using only Proof Of Stake or it will be SuperNode like some coin

Just to give you some context of what is going on with Phore, I will just try to make a resume, but to answer your question, Phore uses masternodes and staking while Graphene will be with mominators and validators.

The Phore team has put a great deal of effort into Synapse, the Phore Core wallet, and the Phore Marketplace over the past several years. Meanwhile, the Phore Synapse was rebranded to Graphene.

Recently, the community have voted to split the Phore from Graphene, so it was decided to have a team dedicated to Phore and another team dedicated to Graphene
Graphene has the potential capacity to process over 100,000 transactions per second, Graphene is a revolutionary Blockchain architecture that makes use of sharding technology and the CASPER consensus protocol. The architecture has been developed using the modern programming language ‘Go’.
There are several articles that discuss the use cases for Synapse, one of them is to really help in the DeFI industry and some of the Medium articles they discuss the technical details of Synapse (now Graphene)

I do believe that Graphene as a hudge potential because
- The team is strong and dedicated, one developer of Phore have been working and helping the Ethereum team, some of the Graphene code is being used now by the ETH team, which is a recognization of its code quality.
- The community is growing and strong
- There were years of development in Graphene and it's now finally going to be launch
- We can expect that the dates of the airdrop to be announced until 24th January
- The airdrop of all coins to Phore holders will make it completely decentralized and owned by the community
- Graphene it's fast, scalable and secure

There is allot of more, but to know more I would suggest you to join the Graphene discord server so we can discuss it in more details

Have an awesome day!

Cappex

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 08:03:58 AM

Couldn't be happier with this project. Great to see the team is active and with such great responses. I have a quick question will the social media be seperate between the two projects or will the Phore stuff be migrating over?

of course, the new social media for the Graphene project are already available, you can find all the information in the first post in this topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5304323.msg55953906#msg55953906
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:47:25 AM

I recently just joined the discord channel and can say this is growing into a nice little community. I can only see this project booming. Its the most promising new project I've seen since my late inception into the crypto space. Am I right in thinking that full programs will be able to run on the chain? not just financial transactions?

yes, your correct, one of the biggest use case will be DeFi
There is an article called "Phore Synapse — The Future of DEFI" and another called "How Phore will lead the DeFi industry", they are both speaking about Graphene
Take into consideration that Synapse was the old name it was recently rebranded to Graphene.

"If DEFI is the heart of Crypto, and Phore Synapse is the future of DEFI, then by extension Phore is the future of Crypto."

Let's hope this is a sign of things to come, looks to me like a there was a few bulk buys.

People are starting to belive in the project

When the dates for the snapshots are announced, that will boost the price.
TommyGunnn

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 11:55:33 AM

Having been on the discord server a few days, and with the release of the new wallet update. I'd speculate we'll be getting more information sooner rather than later.
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 04:42:35 PM

Having been on the discord server a few days, and with the release of the new wallet update. I'd speculate we'll be getting more information sooner rather than later.

We can expect that the dates of the airdrop to be announced until 24th January
so.. it seems very soon Smiley
vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 06, 2021, 07:20:44 PM

I see a lot of optimism.
I have run several Phore masternodes myself, since the 17th year.

I think that if there was a good exchange with large volumes, then this project would have a great price.
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:20:50 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2021, 12:38:22 AM by _decentralise

[Delete Please]

SnookerGenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:28:16 AM

I love all the possible use cases for the chain.

Plentiful options for programmers, I really hope this project picks up some steam and some quality app development takes place.

Also... Those speeds.

Etheruem who?  Roll Eyes
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:50:08 AM

We can expect that the dates of the airdrop to be announced until 24th January
so.. it seems very soon Smiley

Yes seems very soon, I cant belive were a week into this year already. Every day brings more news and more excitement. I really like it this way, an active team is definitely a bonus for me. Gives me great belief in a project. Especially a team that has been active continually for 4 years!

Is it just me or does [GFN] as an acronym sound/look good too!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
JJJJames

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 12:10:01 PM

Did we get absolute confirmation on the tokenomics of this coin?

Will it be 10 GFN:1 PHR?

Giving a total supply of around 230 million coins?

How divisible with GFN be?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: