Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5173 times)
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:12:40 PM

Cant imagine why people are offloading now, airdrop imminent for such a monumental release.

It really baffles me... though this isnt a complaint btw, I'm enjoying the buy orders being filled!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
JJJJames

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:48:12 PM

brilliant isn't it. I'm so glad I found this project before the airdrop.
with 10:1 airdrop this is currently less than 2c/token + you still have your Phore.
Its a nobrainer in my opinion.
I really can see this project taking a few scalps.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 11:05:16 PM

is it now to late to get the airdrop? i mean if i buy phr and keep it in my wallet , will still recieve this aidrop ? i read about 6 X airdrop, will this mean that if i had from the begin , that i will receive 6 X airdrop ?

No Graphene Airdrop dates not finalised yet so there time to grab some Phore $PHR  so you will be eligible for Airdrop, you can leave it in your wallet or move your coins to Stakecube where you can receive rewards while waiting for Graphene airdrop  and moreover stakecube already mentioned they will process Graphene airdrop to all phore holders on there platform, For Graphene Airdrop they will take six snapshots of Phore Blockchain dates will be announced soon, so for every snapshot you will receive Graphene Tokens depending on your Phore Holdings
JJJJames

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 12:38:46 AM

is it now to late to get the airdrop? i mean if i buy phr and keep it in my wallet , will still recieve this aidrop ? i read about 6 X airdrop, will this mean that if i had from the begin , that i will receive 6 X airdrop ?

No Graphene Airdrop dates not finalised yet so there time to grab some Phore $PHR  so you will be eligible for Airdrop, you can leave it in your wallet or move your coins to Stakecube where you can receive rewards while waiting for Graphene airdrop  and moreover stakecube already mentioned they will process Graphene airdrop to all phore holders on there platform, For Graphene Airdrop they will take six snapshots of Phore Blockchain dates will be announced soon, so for every snapshot you will receive Graphene Tokens depending on your Phore Holdings

Good to see stakecube confirming the airdrop. I think others have too.
As for the 6x airdrop, I wonder this, will all the snapshots be taken then the GFN released or will 1/6th of total GFN be released after each snapshot?
SnookerGenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 01:40:28 AM

Identity shards are going to be huge, having access to your information anywhere in the world just with a private key and due to the encryption its totally safe. Same for medical data! the world is going to be so different in years to come.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:57:10 AM

No Graphene Airdrop dates not finalised yet so there time to grab some Phore $PHR  so you will be eligible for Airdrop, you can leave it in your wallet or move your coins to Stakecube where you can receive rewards while waiting for Graphene airdrop  and moreover stakecube already mentioned they will process Graphene airdrop to all phore holders on there platform, For Graphene Airdrop they will take six snapshots of Phore Blockchain dates will be announced soon, so for every snapshot you will receive Graphene Tokens depending on your Phore Holdings

As for the 6x airdrop, I wonder this, will all the snapshots be taken then the GFN released or will 1/6th of total GFN be released after each snapshot?

Still waiting for full details about How Graphene Tokens will be airdropped to Phore Holders, if they Airdrop Graphene Tokens for each snapshot of Blockchain they will be too many in market at 10:1, so i think they will take average of all 6 snapshots, then Airdrop Graphene tokens to Phore Holders so long term holders benefit more

Checked about Graphene Airdrop on Midas discord to Phore Holders,  as they recently updated there platform to Host ERC20 tokens they told me it wont be a problem so we just have to wait for official confirmation from Midas team
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 08:26:20 AM

thx , i forgot also about the stakecube, lets check if i have some coins over there.
btw now i did some research about this , i think i am gonna pas (again) this. i have a big pump and dump coin feeling ...
so thx for those who answered me
Iced

Activity: 630
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 07:50:20 PM

thx , i forgot also about the stakecube, lets check if i have some coins over there.
btw now i did some research about this , i think i am gonna pas (again) this. i have a big pump and dump coin feeling ...

Actually the development was started a while ago, not just a week so this would debunk my feeling for PnD a little Smiley

No signature for now
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 11:36:32 PM

This is a rebranding of the idea initially called Synapse. It's been in motion for well over a year, the team for 4 years.
I'm personally very interested in your concerns?
thx

kaltun

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:18:22 AM

Actually the development was started a while ago, not just a week so this would debunk my feeling for PnD a little Smiley

its possible that the developments are way longer than a week/ months .. but seeing how it went with phore ( its really .. really bad name , if it  pronounce wrong then it would be mean something else  Roll Eyes ) , they are for a while in the crypto-market , but you will not see this coin at big exchanges ..
so i pass ( not that i am big orso ..)
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:07:59 PM

its possible that the developments are way longer than a week/ months .. but seeing how it went with phore ( its really .. really bad name , if it  pronounce wrong then it would be mean something else  Roll Eyes ) , they are for a while in the crypto-market , but you will not see this coin at big exchanges ..

This is your right, skip it.
But for me personally, this is a very interesting coin, so I buy, accumulate and in any case I will get a benefit.
Moreover, last year the price of the coin was low, then, while the exchanges were working normally, there was an increase to 3000 satoshi, so now it is very profitable to enter again.
kaltun

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 12:22:47 PM

its possible that the developments are way longer than a week/ months .. but seeing how it went with phore ( its really .. really bad name , if it  pronounce wrong then it would be mean something else  Roll Eyes ) , they are for a while in the crypto-market , but you will not see this coin at big exchanges ..

But for me personally, this is a very interesting coin, so I buy, accumulate and in any case I will get a benefit.
Moreover, last year the price of the coin was low, then, while the exchanges were working normally, there was an increase to 3000 satoshi, so now it is very profitable to enter again.

can you elobrate why  this is so interesting ?  there are so many othercoins , what make this coin so unique ? its an ordinair erc20 coin , everyone can make one, its not really a rocket science ?

if you mention word  free in a sentence , this sentence will be picked up, so yeah you get "free" coins , and those who missed the boat with other free genuine money worth coins , they will jump to this also ..
they are using magic words  aka   free and airdrop in one sentence  Grin
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 06:14:58 PM

If they have done developer in the last week or last month, have they succeeded in achieving their plans? do they still need time to get there?

This is a giant undertaking they're committed to with regular updates from a team that has had no downtime in 4 years. The project is community driven and there certainly has been some setbacks but there has also been complete transparency throughout and this fills me with tremendous confidence

SnookerGenius

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:30:50 PM

Will there be a vote for every new shard added or every app added?
Will inactive shards be frozen or removed?
Cappex

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 10:48:04 PM

its possible that the developments are way longer than a week/ months .. but seeing how it went with phore ( its really .. really bad name , if it  pronounce wrong then it would be mean something else  Roll Eyes ) , they are for a while in the crypto-market , but you will not see this coin at big exchanges ..

can you elobrate why  this is so interesting ?  there are so many othercoins , what make this coin so unique ? its an ordinair erc20 coin , everyone can make one, its not really a rocket science ?

if you mention word  free in a sentence , this sentence will be picked up, so yeah you get "free" coins , and those who missed the boat with other free genuine money worth coins , they will jump to this also ..

The idea of launching the token as an ERC20 is due to the fact of creating an ecosystem and community behind the project, the growth of these supporters combined with the developments of the project will allow the launch of the mainnet.
Details regarding the dates of the 6 snapshots to receive the GFN token will be announced shortly.
kaltun

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 12:02:07 PM

The idea of launching the token as an ERC20 is due to the fact of creating an ecosystem and community behind the project, the growth of these supporters combined with the developments of the project will allow the launch of the mainnet.
Details regarding the dates of the 6 snapshots to receive the GFN token will be announced shortly.

thx for the answer, i hope for you guys that i am wrong , and  that this will boost your product. but i am passing this .. for me its not that interesting
Cappex

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 08:40:27 PM

thx for the answer, i hope for you guys that i am wrong , and  that this will boost your product. but i am passing this .. for me its not that interesting
before making any type of investment, the appropriate research must be made, the Phore team seems competent to me and has created a platform for decentralized shopping called the marketplace, reaching the goal. Therefore I believe that in this new project they will put the same commitment to offer a superior platform for the creation of smart contracts and much more.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 08:55:56 PM

before making any type of investment, the appropriate research must be made, the Phore team seems competent to me and has created a platform for decentralized shopping called the marketplace, reaching the goal. Therefore I believe that in this new project they will put the same commitment to offer a superior platform for the creation of smart contracts and much more.
That's right, I've been watching them since 2017.
Since that time, I see that they have become more competent and when there was a crisis in the world of cryptocurrencies, they continued to work hard, which means that they are persistent and hardworking.
As smart people say, "you need to invest not in a project, but in people - a team!"
This is why I trust and recommend them!
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 09:37:37 PM

That's right, I've been watching them since 2017.
Since that time, I see that they have become more competent and when there was a crisis in the world of cryptocurrencies, they continued to work hard, which means that they are persistent and hardworking.
As smart people say, "you need to invest not in a project, but in people - a team!"
This is why I trust and recommend them!

I will also add that I like very much how the project is led by the community and it's decentralized... that is also one of the main reasons that the Graphene coins will be airdrop to all Phore coin holders, if you own a percentage of the Phore blockchain, you will own also a percentage of the Graphene Blockchain as well
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
January 12, 2021, 11:19:15 PM

So the mandatory wallet update is the 17th?

A sign of good things to come!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: