Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5158 times)
Iced

Activity: 629
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
March 14, 2021, 07:32:44 PM

The first snapshot will be applied in less than 4 hours and a half.

No signature for now
Jamillah_Content

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 02:38:25 AM

it seems like if you follow discord, you will have got the news when the first snapshot is over.

when will the distribution be made for GFN? then how can we claim to get GFN?

I looked at the PHR chart last night and I saw an increase happening. almost touched $ 1.
the second snapshot will be done?
if that all will work I am sure, there is a chance the PHR could go up again to $ 2.
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:37:51 AM

it seems like if you follow discord, you will have got the news when the first snapshot is over.

when will the distribution be made for GFN? then how can we claim to get GFN?

I looked at the PHR chart last night and I saw an increase happening. almost touched $ 1.
the second snapshot will be done?
if that all will work I am sure, there is a chance the PHR could go up again to $ 2.

The second snapshot date will be released on the discord today.

The distribution of GFN will happen as soon as the team have the smart contracts sorted, shouldn't be too long.

DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 11:32:12 AM

Hope everyone held there PHR for the first airdrop, remember there are 6 more, not too late to get involved.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
Jamillah_Content

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 12:51:24 PM

The second snapshot date will be released on the discord today.

The distribution of GFN will happen as soon as the team have the smart contracts sorted, shouldn't be too long.
yes, I have seen it.
the announcement will be there today. 9 pm GMT.
second snapshot. maybe it will work like the first snapshot?
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 08:58:27 PM

Get ready for the second snapshoot, the date will be announced tomorrow, I hope you participated in the first as well.

Graphene is going to be a really cool project, here the AMA with CEO Mike Trisko:
https://twitter.com/Tohsnoom_/status/1370479912025387008
Cappex

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:29:34 PM

Get ready for the second snapshoot, the date will be announced tomorrow, I hope you participated in the first as well.

Graphene is going to be a really cool project, here the AMA with CEO Mike Trisko:

Snapshot TWO Information

A snapshot of balances will be taken on the #Phore Blockchain

✅Time: 23:59 GMT
✅Date: April 11th

📢Each address holding $PHR at this time will Get Graphene tokens on #BinanceSmartChain... FREE!

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1371573507923062785
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 11:13:19 AM

Snapshot TWO Information

A snapshot of balances will be taken on the #Phore Blockchain

✅Time: 23:59 GMT
✅Date: April 11th

📢Each address holding $PHR at this time will Get Graphene tokens on #BinanceSmartChain... FREE!

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1371573507923062785
The Phore team keeping the ball rolling. I've been using the BSC recently and to execute a smart contract cost around 15c. I was surprised having come from etheruem. A very good decision IMO

wkr

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 06:02:08 PM

I have phore in my wallet but I don't see graphene Sad am I doing something wrong? how to get graphene ??
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 07:30:18 PM

I have phore in my wallet but I don't see graphene Sad am I doing something wrong? how to get graphene ??
Graphene hasnt been airdropped yet only a snapshot of the blockchain has been taken in order to determain supply.

Cappex

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:20:45 PM

a new wallet will be needed to manage Graphene, the token will be distributed on the binance smart chain before switching to its mainnet: https://getgraphene.medium.com/important-airdrop-announcement-7729ab780fb6
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:38:13 AM

I was messing around with MetaMask and BSC its really easy and the GAS fees are incredibly low, cost around 18c to execute a smart contract this is around 200x cheaper than Ethereum network, I'm glad the team chose BSC > Ethereum.

btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:47:00 AM

I was messing around with MetaMask and BSC its really easy and the GAS fees are incredibly low, cost around 18c to execute a smart contract this is around 200x cheaper than Ethereum network, I'm glad the team chose BSC > Ethereum.
In the future, I think bridges between ERC-20 chain and BSC chain will help projects get more attention from investors. If it is not too hard to integrate for Graphene platform, the team can consider it and try to build up an ecosystem for Graphene as decentralized as possible. Rely on a single chain, Binance Smart Chain or ERC-20 chain is not the perfect choice.

With USDT, it begins with OMNI layer on bitcoin network but after many years, Tether USD now is actively used on many chains: ERC-20, TRC-20, EOS, HECO and more.

BSC is good or best for this time but in months or few years to come, I am not sure. Crypto changes very fast as lightning speed.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:12:38 PM

~
BSC is good or best for this time but in months or few years to come, I am not sure. Crypto changes very fast as lightning speed.
yes, we won't know what will happen in the future. but as many people know, currently in my opinion the BSC is the most popular followed by many people.

me, we have no problem for GFN with binance smart chains. this is a good start in my opinion. market support is definitely good. while for availability in other chains in my opinion it should be gradual. now the team has to focus on their development.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:22:38 PM

~
yes, we won't know what will happen in the future. but as many people know, currently in my opinion the BSC is the most popular followed by many people.

me, we have no problem for GFN with binance smart chains. this is a good start in my opinion. market support is definitely good. while for availability in other chains in my opinion it should be gradual. now the team has to focus on their development.

The team said they're quietly optimistic that the Graphene blockchain will be live this year, so we only need to be concerned about the imediate future. I think BSC is the perfect platform, especial with all the attention it is currently getting.

Jamillah_Content

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:28:26 AM

Is the information from Twitter regarding Airdrop 2 related to the GFN price?
1 PHR = 10 GFN

I assume that it only rates PHR holders to get GFN tokens.
Am I right?

https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1373737698935070722
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:45:16 AM

Is the information from Twitter regarding Airdrop 2 related to the GFN price?
1 PHR = 10 GFN
It is not price of Graphene (GFN). 1:10 is the ratio of the airdrop. It means if you own and hold 1 Phore (PHR) in your Phore wallet at the snapshot time, you will be airdropped 10 Graphene and can claim it.

The price of Graphene will only be known when GFN is listed and traded on exchanges.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 12:30:51 PM

this may be my stupidity. because I participated in phore signature campaign and indirectly I participated in GFN airdrOp campaign.
Will GFN holders only be airdrop participants and developers?
or is it known how much the supply of GFN tokens in the binance smart chain will be before the launch of the Graphene chain itself?
or, GFN has an unlimited supply that everyone can mine later?

please don't laugh, I am a fool in reading. but I've been looking for some information and haven't got it yet.
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 02:02:32 PM

this may be my stupidity. because I participated in phore signature campaign and indirectly I participated in GFN airdrOp campaign.
or is it known how much the supply of GFN tokens in the binance smart chain will be before the launch of the Graphene chain itself?

please don't laugh, I am a fool in reading. but I've been looking for some information and haven't got it yet.

The only tokens airdropped will be redeamable by PHR holders.

Once the mainnet is launched Graphene blockchain will be PoS so you will be able to stake your coins and there will be validator nodes (an interation of masternodes)

Cappex

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 09:03:38 PM

The total supply of the $GFN Graphene token will be 10 times that of Phore, in fact for those who participate in all 6 snapshoots you will receive 10 $GFN for each $PHR.
This is in theory, many people may not make the $GFN token claim and then the final supply will be communicated later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: