Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:12:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5158 times)
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 01:45:19 PM

this may be my stupidity. because I participated in phore signature campaign and indirectly I participated in GFN airdrOp campaign.
Will GFN holders only be airdrop participants and developers?
or is it known how much the supply of GFN tokens in the binance smart chain will be before the launch of the Graphene chain itself?
or, GFN has an unlimited supply that everyone can mine later?

please don't laugh, I am a fool in reading. but I've been looking for some information and haven't got it yet.

The total supply of the $GFN Graphene token will be 10 times that of Phore, in fact for those who participate in all 6 snapshoots you will receive 10 $GFN for each $PHR.
This is in theory, many people may not make the $GFN token claim and then the final supply will be communicated later.

It will be slightly less than 10x PHR because undoubtedly some will not be claimed and some exchanges will be purged from the list

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 02:55:53 PM

The total supply of the $GFN Graphene token will be 10 times that of Phore, in fact for those who participate in all 6 snapshoots you will receive 10 $GFN for each $PHR.
This is in theory, many people may not make the $GFN token claim and then the final supply will be communicated later.
If they don't claim their airdropped Graphene, it is their fault and those unclaimed Graphene will be lost. Total supply will decrease consequently.

With small altcoins, it is the best if you have your own wallets with seeds and private keys. You can control your assets and avoid any troubles from delist, scam exchanges or if you want to claim airdrop, just following guides from the team. Relying on exchanges to support and claim airdrops for you are risky and sometimes you won't get it on any exchange.

Even a big exchange like Poloniex rejected to claim and distribute airdrops in 2018. It is one of reasons they fell down from the top but as a user, you are the one gets loss first.

Graphene team can do burn if they need to reduce total supply of Graphene.
Iced

Activity: 629
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 07:23:49 PM

If they don't claim their airdropped Graphene, it is their fault and those unclaimed Graphene will be lost. Total supply will decrease consequently.

With small altcoins, it is the best if you have your own wallets with seeds and private keys. You can control your assets and avoid any troubles from delist, scam exchanges or if you want to claim airdrop, just following guides from the team. Relying on exchanges to support and claim airdrops for you are risky and sometimes you won't get it on any exchange.

Even a big exchange like Poloniex rejected to claim and distribute airdrops in 2018. It is one of reasons they fell down from the top but as a user, you are the one gets loss first.

A token burn / coin burn could be used to reduce the total supply as you say.

No signature for now
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 08:42:12 PM

the platforms that support the airdrop are stakecube and midas, all the other exchanges do not, so those who have the coins on crex24 or latoken most likely will not receive Graphene but I believe that the exchange will take the airdrop.
btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 12:54:32 AM

the platforms that support the airdrop are stakecube and midas, all the other exchanges do not, so those who have the coins on crex24 or latoken most likely will not receive Graphene but I believe that the exchange will take the airdrop.
As an exchange, they know how to claim airdrops and just lazy to support customers or being greed to steal your coins. I am aware of risks when expose private keys to claim airdrops but exchanges can not blame on it when they reject to do this for the benefits of customers. In addtion, that behavior only makes their reputation worse. If there are other exchanges that generously and kindly support airdrops, not only for PHR or Graphene but also for other altcoins, people will chose it.

Not your keys, not your coins. It is true for bitcoin, altcoins, forks and airdrops.
JJJJames

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:24:04 AM

As an exchange, they know how to claim airdrops and just lazy to support customers or being greed to steal your coins. I am aware of risks when expose private keys to claim airdrops but exchanges can not blame on it when they reject to do this for the benefits of customers. In addtion, that behavior only makes their reputation worse. If there are other exchanges that generously and kindly support airdrops, not only for PHR or Graphene but also for other altcoins, people will chose it.

Not your keys, not your coins. It is true for bitcoin, altcoins, forks and airdrops.

This is a prime example of why you should always own your own keys.

sidenote, the phore > graphene airdrop wont require you to reveal private keys, it's going to be done with a signed message, so I don't think exchanges will be compromised.

Hopefully the team are successful at removing the assoiciated wallets from the drop
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:43:03 AM

It shouldnt be difficult to remove the wallets and they could always be retroactively re-added if the reason theyre not participating is an infrastructure issue.

criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 02:35:14 PM

~

will each snapshot have the same ratio? because we don't know what the ratio is for snapshot 1. we know it is 1:10 in snapshot 2 which will take place next month.

it could be that they have a sizeable amount of GFN token holdings. yes it might happen when part of the community is also not aware of this airdrop because it doesn't follow updates on the media.
but I am sure that more of the ownership of PHR on exchanges that are not supported by airdrop has already withdrawn their PHR to private wallets.
btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:13:19 PM

sidenote, the phore > graphene airdrop wont require you to reveal private keys, it's going to be done with a signed message, so I don't think exchanges will be compromised.
If you store your PHORE on exchanges, they own private key of your PHORE address, not you. If they don't support and claim the airdrop for you, you can not have Graphene from PHORE you own.

You never know that exchange uses private keys for PHORE addresses of customers to claim Graphene for their selfish interests or not. Never know that. They will play innocent and negate any accusations on them.
DoctorMark

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 11:15:09 AM

If you store your PHORE on exchanges, they own private key of your PHORE address, not you. If they don't support and claim the airdrop for you, you can not have Graphene from PHORE you own.

You never know that exchange uses private keys for PHORE addresses of customers to claim Graphene for their selfish interests or not. Never know that. They will play innocent and negate any accusations on them.

It's always the easiest way, own your own keys.
The exchanges wallets are generally easy to trace though so should be relatively simple to remove them from the airdrop.

Cappex

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:44:42 PM

Guys, as we approach a new snapshoot of the Phore blockchain have you noticed how the price of PHR has maintained its position especially in the pair with Bitcoin?
I think it will be very interesting to see what happens around 11 April when the second snapshoot takes place.
Jamillah_Content

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 12:30:01 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2021, 07:30:37 AM by Jamillah_Content

Guys, as we approach a new snapshoot of the Phore blockchain have you noticed how the price of PHR has maintained its position especially in the pair with Bitcoin?
I think it will be very interesting to see what happens around 11 April when the second snapshoot takes place.
I saw yesterday there was a decline and almost touched $ 0.27/ PHR. but all of them stabilized back at $ 0.4-0.5
I think it's good looks like a pretty strong market. even when it goes down I'm sure it's a chance to get more GFN in snapshot 2. Before that happens I'm sure there will be an increase in the PHR price.
btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:06:02 AM

I saw yesterday there was a decline and almost touched $ 2.5 / PHR. but all of them stabilized back at $ 0.4-0.5
I think it's good looks like a pretty strong market. even when it goes down I'm sure it's a chance to get more GFN in snapshot 2. Before that happens I'm sure there will be an increase in the PHR price.
Buy dips up in the bull market is smart decision but not smart in bear market. Very fortunately, we are in a bull market and only in early of it.

You made a typo as price of Photos is less than $1 for a long time. It should be $0.25 at the dip recently.

I don't know about the future price for Graphene. Can not predict it now but Phore will recover with more activities of developments.
JJJJames

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 02:04:51 PM

I saw yesterday there was a decline and almost touched $ 2.5 / PHR. but all of them stabilized back at $ 0.4-0.5

Where did you see this? from what im seeing PHR has been steady around 48c

Im expecting some growth as Graphene gets closer, dont forget theres 6 snapshots so missing one isnt a big deal!
_decentralise

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

I need a bigger chair after lockdown!

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:06:42 PM

Just over 2 weeks now until Graphene snapshot 2

Hoping to see some news about the airdrop dates soon enough.

Last I heard smart contracts are in testing to make sure they're 100% safe

JJJJames

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:13:25 PM

Yeah! I plan to hold throughout all 6.

Hoping the BSC tokens get going soon though to maximise exposure and growth of the project, give it the best possible start
Cappex

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 04:53:31 PM

Yeah! I plan to hold throughout all 6.

Hoping the BSC tokens get going soon though to maximise exposure and growth of the project, give it the best possible start

considering that the second snapshoot was announced 1 month after the first, there will still be a lot of time to continue accumulating Phore because I think the other 5 snapshoots will still be about 30 days apart.
JJJJames

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 06:04:27 PM

only 11 more days still the second snapshot and there has been talk in the discord about the smart contracts being in the testing phase, we will see GFN tokens on Binance Smart Chain soon!!
btcsmlcmnr

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:40:00 AM

only 11 more days still the second snapshot and there has been talk in the discord about the smart contracts being in the testing phase, we will see GFN tokens on Binance Smart Chain soon!!
Good news with developments are on going and the second snapshot to claim free Graphene from airdrop.

Just a quick sentence to remind that don't forget to use your PHORE wallet and back up relevant seeds or private key of the address you want to use to store your PHORE coins and claim Graphene.

Exchanges are bad if you want to join all 6 snapshots and airdrops. They can support or not support. They can be hacked.

Control all your PHORE coins, seeds, keys and free Graphene.
JonWilliams

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 10:22:49 AM

Hoping for some more official news from the team!

Cant wait for Graphene!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: