Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎[ANN] Graphene [GFN] 100,000+ TPS💎Sharding • CASPER • Golang • eWASM • dAPPs  (Read 5150 times)
JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:02:15 PM

I dont believe so no, casper is not the name of the blockchain, it is the name of the protocol used on the blockchain.

These have similar names but completely different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:17:38 AM

Hello, I see you indicated the Casper project, this project is familiar to me, I participated in the token sale on Coinlist. Is this this project https://casperlabs.io/?

No, the Graphene blockchain is made with casper programming language, don't confuse things.
You can read more info here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/welcome-to-graphene-e64730851964
Cappex

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:16:46 PM

Hi guys, I hope you had your bags full at the third snapshoot on May 9th.
The team announced the date of the fourth: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1391841335359967239

Snapshot FOUR!
June 6th - 23:59pm GMT
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 11:13:46 AM

The team announced the date of the fourth: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1391841335359967239

Snapshot FOUR!

wow, snapshot 4 is in sight. That means there are still 2 more snapshots for the entire airdrop to finish.
Has GFN been informed that it will be released on the exchange before or after the airdrop is distributed?

Cappex

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 09:17:52 PM

Snapshot FOUR!

wow, snapshot 4 is in sight. That means there are still 2 more snapshots for the entire airdrop to finish.
Has GFN been informed that it will be released on the exchange before or after the airdrop is distributed?

in the discord server of the Phore team there was a discussion about it and it seems that we could claim the airdrop and find it listed on Pancakeswap before the end of all the snapshoots but this is not official information, we await the team's communications.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:02:25 PM

I see Graphene offers over 100,000 transactions per second. Have you performed test measurements? Because I can't find the information.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:45:12 PM

in the discord server of the Phore team there was a discussion about it and it seems that we could claim the airdrop and find it listed on Pancakeswap before the end of all the snapshoots but this is not official information, we await the team's communications.
I hope the trade has been opened before the airdrop claim is made. it will be good for the GFN market with good development if the support from the market and the community is also possible.
hopefully, shortly, we will get an announcement from the official.

Cappex

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 09:09:12 PM

I see Graphene offers over 100,000 transactions per second. Have you performed test measurements? Because I can't find the information.

all available information is collected on the Graphene medium account which you find here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/
you can also check on this account because the project was originally called Synapse: https://medium.com/@phoreblockchain
mmcsm

Activity: 72
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 04:06:35 AM

according to the team, this is what they believe it happen, but we will only know once the testnet and mainet are released
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 05:08:17 AM

Who will tell you when we will have Graphene tokens in our wallets along with GFN? Will it happen on June 6th?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cappex

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:53:49 PM

Who will tell you when we will have Graphene tokens in our wallets along with GFN? Will it happen on June 6th?
on June 6 there is the fourth snapshoot to access the Graphene token airdrop, these will be distributed on Binance Smart Chain and how much and how it has not yet been announced... but you can imagine that they will be negotiable on pancakeswap.
some info here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-faq-6feb205097a9
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 03:32:49 PM

on June 6 there is the fourth snapshoot to access the Graphene token airdrop, these will be distributed on Binance Smart Chain and how much and how it has not yet been announced... but you can imagine that they will be negotiable on pancakeswap.
some info here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/graphene-airdrop-faq-6feb205097a9
what about the development of the phore marketplace? has it actually been launched?
later, will the phore marketplace be only a social market for crypto assets or will it be developed into an exchange?
why GFN does not use the Phore network but uses the network from the BSC? if judged from the friendliness of transaction fees I think Phore is not inferior to BSC.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
JonWilliams

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:15:37 PM

Yeah the Phore marketplace has been launched check https://Marketplace.Phore.io
its still in beta but more features are being added.

Also I'm so glad that GFN hasnt been released yet, feel like the market needs to sort itself out first! could have been a terrible intorduction!
Cappex

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:53:19 PM

what about the development of the phore marketplace? has it actually been launched?
later, will the phore marketplace be only a social market for crypto assets or will it be developed into an exchange?
why GFN does not use the Phore network but uses the network from the BSC? if judged from the friendliness of transaction fees I think Phore is not inferior to BSC.

the Phore marketplace is currently in Beta and the team is dedicated to creating the new Graphene project, at the end of this and when the marketplace is completed I am sure that more marketing activities will begin.
Within the platform, the exchange of digital and non-digital resources, including physical ones, is foreseen... the goal is to obtain a slice of bussines that currently sees Amazon at the top, the decentralized choice and to protect the privacy of users will have its impact in the society of tomorrow.
Phore has no smart contract and Graphene will be distributed on BSC due to Ethereum's high transaction cost: https://getgraphene.medium.com/important-airdrop-announcement-7729ab780fb6
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:21:37 AM

the Phore marketplace is currently in Beta and the team is dedicated to creating the new Graphene project, at the end of this and when the marketplace is completed I am sure that more marketing activities will begin.
Within the platform, the exchange of digital and non-digital resources, including physical ones, is foreseen... the goal is to obtain a slice of bussines that currently sees Amazon at the top, the decentralized choice and to protect the privacy of users will have its impact in the society of tomorrow.
Phore has no smart contract and Graphene will be distributed on BSC due to Ethereum's high transaction cost: https://getgraphene.medium.com/important-airdrop-announcement-7729ab780fb6
I hope that GFN will be built from a very good ecosystem. because the duration of the airdrop that is on display has also been made. it's also good to build a GFN market community as they get ready to launch on the exchange.
GFN with BSC is not bad. because currently, the BSC momentum is also good. the pancake market and whatnot should have been talked about to make the community even more heated.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cappex

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 08:41:24 PM

I hope that GFN will be built from a very good ecosystem. because the duration of the airdrop that is on display has also been made. it's also good to build a GFN market community as they get ready to launch on the exchange.
GFN with BSC is not bad. because currently, the BSC momentum is also good. the pancake market and whatnot should have been talked about to make the community even more heated.

I think BSC is a valid alternative and showcase to intrigue new investors, they might take it at the beginning as a new speculative project but I believe that when the mainet is launched and the first projects start to be seen and a growing number of DEVs will be really interesting.
Cappex

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 08:35:48 PM

I remind you that Sunday 6 June at 23:59 there will be the fourth snapshoot of the Phore blockchain to participate in the Graphene airdrop, the guidelines to do so are written here: https://getgraphene.medium.com/how-to-get-graphene-beginners-guide-247ee6d4fb5a

I also suggest you take part in this Phore team giveaway: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/1400753372781756421
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 06:20:21 AM

Graphene update, excellent progress and barring unforeseen events within the next 3 weeks we could see Graphene.
~

https://getgraphene.medium.com/development-update-06-09-2021-33f0ec5e1b38
about 3 more weeks graphene will be launched soon. This is a really great update and the community is waiting for it.
but can we see the recapitulation for each address that will get GFN BSC and the number of GFN tokens that will get each PHR holder?
I'm sure the team has a recapitulation of it all through the system it's running. I think it's good enough to share with the community.
this is just a suggestion, the team can work it out.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 03:29:25 AM

I think it would be a great idea to have a summary of the addresses with the balances on the occasion of the respective snapshoot with alongside the total of the GFN tokens that they are entitled to, I think I will propose it in chat on their discord server: https://discord.gg/wD3gVutCTj
I've also joined there. and hopefully what we hope for can be accepted and facilitated by the team well.
they are very good, I'm sure they can provide good policies for their supporting community.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 14, 2021, 11:20:31 PM

Here are new details regarding the last two snapshoots to receive the Graphene airdrop, the team has decided not to communicate a precise date but within a time frame.
Excellent decision that protects and supports holders rather than speculators:
https://getgraphene.medium.com/snapshot-5-6-information-31c78103b18a
-

Nice move! Because I noticed that for the past airdrops, the price went up just before the snapshot, and goes down once it is over. So with the use of random generator to select the last 2 snapshots, no one has a clue when you will get the snapshot. And they don't have time to buy or sell their coins, which will leave those holders just to keep holding on these time periods and for those who want to get the airdrop, they will buy and keep their coins within this timeframe. However, after this period, we may expect a downward movement again. Is the team thinking of other ways how to prevent such scenario?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: