Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:08:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noso: PoPW+PoS. Fair launch, not premined, open source comunity  (Read 8539 times)
kreditzcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 11:14:26 AM

Stand alone miner released.

https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/03/nosominer-faq.html

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
bennytan92

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 06:00:34 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 02:23:52 AM by bennytan92

====================================
joinpool sg.nosopool.com 2255 default mama2255
IP: sg.nosopool.com (Server in Singapore)
Port: 2255
Password: mama2255
Fee: 1%
Payments: 100 Blocks
joinpool us.nosopool.com 2255 default mama2255
IP: us.nosopool.com (Server in Los Angeles, USA)
Port: 2255
Password: mama2255
Fee: 1%
Payments: 100 Blocks
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 04:37:45 PM

Oof... Mining difficulty goes to the moon.  Grin
Fechi92

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 03:06:18 PM

German Miningpool:

Get your standalone miner from here: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/03/nosominer-faq.html

If you don't have a noso address yet, you can get it here: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/02/welcome-to-new-era-in-cryptocurrencies.html

1. Open your standalone miner.
2. Paste your noso address.
3. Select your pool: nosopoolDE
4. Start mining with us.

It's not needed to always run your wallet.

If you want to mine from various devices, please use for every device another noso address.

PoolFee: 1%

automated Payments with standalone miner: every 10 blocks(provided the pool finds a block)

Limited to 90 users, secure your place in the pool now.

Happy mining!  Cool
kreditzcoin (OP)

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:57:42 AM

Not premined, open source designed from scratch (not a copycoin, not a fork, not a token) an open project for everyone... and continuosly improving.

Some news:

- Web page is almost done. It should be up in few days.
- New wallet update soon.

The project is growing fast everyday since the genesys; now Noso have nodes in 3 continents.
If you need help, join our discord channel where our comunity will gladly support you.
You can start mining in less than 1 minute, and even grandparents can use the wallet.

Documentation: https://nosocoin.blogspot.com/2021/03/noso-wallet-help.html

br0ken

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 03:18:36 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2021, 03:34:37 PM by br0ken

Be careful of the dev, which I assume is Noso, or Kreditz, or whatever he goes by here.

He kicked me from Discord after

a) I didn't follow through with a community member (or one of the teams' cronies) to buy (via escrow) coins at 0.20c $ .. this after realizing the coin is pretty new, unstable, and needs time to mature. hours later it was posted as selling for $1 (and the reasoning behind this was to split if 50/50 with the developer, Noso) , no context around this.

b) reaching out to offer help in putting up a one page website, using a themeforest theme purchased by me, in return for 1000 - 1500 coins (which the developer apparently has). I was clear about working 50/50 pre and post and this didn't sit well with the developer, and I was told he would put the coins in an escrow for delivery afterwards. I respectfully decline the offer and went my jolly way.

It makes no sense as to why there are some folks tightly knit with the developer here, selling at made up prices so the funds can be shared with the developer, and the developer claiming to have coins to pay bounties.

Long story short .. he wished me luck (specifically due to the fact that I refused to purchase off one of his buddies), and then kicked me off discord.

This smells like shit and would put out a tad warning out there to all you miners investing in this. There is something about this dev (and several community members who seem to be part of the actual team), that just isn't okay. It seems like this could be a Retrex case all over again. Be careful when dealing with this guy or any of the folks wanting to sell so bad, just to split the income with the developer. They are up to something.

kreditzcoin (OP)

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 03:44:20 PM

I should not use this thread to clarify nothing, but:

1.- Noso is not my project since the day i released the source code. It is an open project, not a private one. Im the developer of the idea, an admin of the discord channel, but not the owner of Noso (anyone can check on github that Noso software is unlicensed)
2.- Block 0 reserved 200 blocks (0,04% of total supply) for dev team to pay for those things: web page, promotion, bounties, etc. It is not something i scam. It is posted in so many places, not a secret.
3.- Contributors are people that follow the project since it was announced, or, in some way, helped it to growth. They are not "my buddies". We all are from so many different countries: China, Spain, Germany, Poland...
4.- Anyway, nobody scammed or lie to you, and you came here inmediately to post acusations about myself: It speaks clearly about the kind on person you are.
5.- At the end, i should say thank you: people reading this will know that scammers are not welcome in the project.

Have a nice day and a lucky life.

br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:36:00 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2021, 08:02:36 PM by mprep

I should not use this thread to clarify nothing, but:

1.- Noso is not my project since the day i released the source code. It is an open project, not a private one. Im the developer of the idea, an admin of the discord channel, but not the owner of Noso (anyone can check on github that Noso software is unlicensed)
2.- Block 0 reserved 200 blocks (0,04% of total supply) for dev team to pay for those things: web page, promotion, bounties, etc. It is not something i scam. It is posted in so many places, not a secret.
3.- Contributors are people that follow the project since it was announced, or, in some way, helped it to growth. They are not "my buddies". We all are from so many different countries: China, Spain, Germany, Poland...
4.- Anyway, nobody scammed or lie to you, and you came here inmediately to post acusations about myself: It speaks clearly about the kind on person you are.
5.- At the end, i should say thank you: people reading this will know that scammers are not welcome in the project.

Have a nice day and a lucky life.

FACT is .. you kicked me from discord AFTER I declined your offer and AFTER realizing I didn't take up your buddy to purchase his coins!! Simple as that !! That makes me a scammer ?? .. take a good look in the mirror. You really had no excuse to kick me .. just couldn't stomach the idea I got a bad hint from you and your cronies! Otherwise .. why kick me? Hahaha  Roll Eyes

Still waiting for that answer ...

You ban and kick people from discord when they don't want to buy your coin or decline your bounty?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
MyKeys

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:57:26 PM

Is this a joke?

You were clearly trying to scam anyone trying to sell their coins. As you insisted that the seller, should send the coins to you before you paid anything. I insisted that we should use an escrow, you accepted, but never replied after that.
You tried to do the exact same thing with the dev, but this time "claiming" that you would make a website. As far is i know, you never provided any proof of progress, and the dev wrote the terms of the deal very clearly. The fact that you refuse to use escrow and always want the coins upfront, seems extremely sketchy.

If this does not look like you weren't trying to scam the dev and the community, then i do not know what does...

AllForOneA41
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:04:12 PM

Broken if you are coinbucket you also want to buy from me and after I propose escrow no reply from you you not even available. So don't be rude
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:04:28 PM

Is this a joke?

You were clearly trying to scam anyone trying to sell their coins. As you insisted that the seller, should send the coins to you before you paid anything. I insisted that we should use an escrow, you accepted, but never replied after that.
You tried to do the exact same thing with the dev, but this time "claiming" that you would make a website. As far is i know, you never provided any proof of progress, and the dev wrote the terms of the deal very clearly. The fact that you refuse to use escrow and always want the coins upfront, seems extremely sketchy.

If this does not look like you weren't trying to scam the dev and the community, then i do not know what does...

This is the one cronie I was talking about yall!

Let's be clear, as told to your "dev" too. I simply wasn't interested anymore in buying considering the coin is new and pretty immature. Slinging a random price and then upping that by 400% hours later (to "help" the dev) didn't make sense to me. I don't need to explain that to you. Deal with the fact I just didn't want to buy your coins. You were being pretty persistent.

As for the website. I MADE my terms clear and the dev (just like you, came up with escrow deal). I respectfully declined and said to keep the offer open to someone else. I have done this shit long enough and I work the way I work. Simple as that!

Now, please publish all the scams I have performed .. in YOUR discord or any discord Smiley GO right ahead. I'll wait. Also, ask your DEV where i "refused" to use escrow? I respectfully declined the offer, based on my own terms, which I too, made clear. Had nothing to do with escrow.

Yall are sketchy as fuck and it wouldn't surprise me you are part of the team, haha.

If I wanted to scam a coin, trust me, it wouldn't be this one. In fact, I think it's a pretty neat coin. Something different, for sure. Just something about the folks pulling the strings I can't figure out.
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:05:44 PM

Broken if you are coinbucket you also want to buy from me and after I propose escrow no reply from you you not even available. So don't be rude

Could be. I had 2 replies when I was interested in buying. And FACT is .. i was OKAY with using escrow. Go read yall messages. I simply wasn't interested in following through anymore for my own personal reasons. That makes me a scammer?? Go read yall messages and come and tell me where I kicked against escrow or scammed anyone?
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:10:21 PM

The FACT still is .. your dev kicked me based on pretty much nothing more than me a) not buying coins from his homies, and b) declining the offer. Very fucking professional.
MyKeys

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:19:12 PM

Could be. I had 2 replies when I was interested in buying. And FACT is .. i was OKAY with using escrow. Go read yall messages. I simply wasn't interested in following through anymore for my own personal reasons. That makes me a scammer?? Go read yall messages and come and tell me where I kicked against escrow or scammed anyone?

Yes you accepted escrow, but never replied after that, and a few days later you attempted to do the same thing, but this time against the dev. accepting escrow twice, and then disappearing for "personal reasons" is honestly laughable. You were clearly intending to "buy" quickly as you sent your noso address just a few minutes after contacting you.

And you are  clearly not a very trustworthy guy, as your profile is 7-8 years old, but yet you have a -2 trust score...

Stop trying to justify attempting to scam, just move on.

Kicking someone attempting to scam is pretty normal and very reasonable
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:23:05 PM

Yes you accepted escrow, but never replied after that, and a few days later you attempted to do the same thing, but this time against the dev. accepting escrow twice, and then disappearing for "personal reasons" is honestly laughable. You were clearly intending to "buy" quickly as you sent your noso address just a few minutes after contacting you.

And you are  clearly not a very trustworthy guy, as your profile is 7-8 years old, but yet you have a -2 trust score...

Stop trying to justify attempting to scam, just move on.

Kicking someone attempting to scam is pretty normal and very reasonable

What is laughable is the fact that I was literally busy talking to the dev that very second (NOT DISAPPEARING) after he pitched escrow, and then a minute later, after discussing it with YOU (which is now clear), came back wishing me luck after I declined the offer. Life goes on, no hard feelings! Everyone has their own rules and their own way of doing things  Roll Eyes Yall are sketchy as fuck and you have absolutely zero proof I scammed anyone in Noso or any other coin. Again, bitter because you couldn't make a quick sale, and bitter because I declined an offer, hahahahaha!
MyKeys

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:31:18 PM

We may not have proof that you scammed, but that is simply because you weren't successful Grin

Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam. You may not have disappeared after i requested escrow but you certainly never replied again, so interpret that however you want.

I dont care about making a "quick sale" i just wanted to participate in the very new p2p marketplace.

In the end you were obviously trying to do a "quick scam" but never succeeded, and therefore I of course have no proof
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:38:30 PM

We may not have proof that you scammed, but that is simply because you weren't successful Grin

Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam. You may not have disappeared after i requested escrow but you certainly never replied again, so interpret that however you want.

I dont care about making a "quick sale" i just wanted to participate in the very new p2p marketplace.

In the end you were obviously trying to do a "quick scam" but never succeeded, and therefore I of course have no proof

I will ELI5 it so you can understand better...

1. I was simply NO LONGER interested in buying your coins! Before this, I agreed to escrow .. no problemo! You understand English?

2. I offered to help with a bounty and was straight up with my own terms too (because hey ... god forbid people have their own way of working). Come on, be realistic! In no way, anywhere in my conversation with your dev, at any given time, did I "decline escrow" !! Ask him for his messages. I made my terms clear (at this point he had some conversation with you about me not buying your coins), and he went bitter, just like you. I respectfully declined the offer and went about my day. He was so bitter, he kicked me, haha  Roll Eyes

And as for this line:

> Anyone wanting the coins first is obviously attempting to scam.

You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer.

MyKeys

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:43:20 PM

"You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer."

That is a completely ridiculous argument, you are literally saying that you didn't attempt to scam because "not everyone scams"

In theory you could be right, that you infact did not try to scam, but you certainly used VERY sketchy buying methods
br0ken

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 07:44:54 PM

"You live under a rock? I have personally sent first on dozens of occasions, and maybe 1/10 times got scammed. Not everyone is a scammer."

That is a completely ridiculous argument, you are literally saying that you didn't attempt to scam because "not everyone scams"

In theory you could be right, that you infact did not try to scam, but you certainly used VERY sketchy buying methods

Alrightio, I am done here. Good luck with your coin Smiley I wish yall the best.

Seen this before  Roll Eyes
kreditzcoin (OP)

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2021, 02:11:34 AM

Thank you for the negative feedback. Coming from someone like you (writing in red, using "hahaha" in a serious discussion, posting false acusations) i will take it like a medal of honor. Im pretty sure the project reputation is better now.

Take it as a compliment: you are the only one banned from the channel.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: