Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noso: PoPW+PoS. Fair launch, not premined, open source comunity  (Read 8525 times)
iscal

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 06:21:13 PM

Pioneering project, I'm sure it will play an important role in tomorrow's landscape

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elmo40

Activity: 665
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 03:05:07 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2022, 03:24:43 PM by elmo40

Fair mining? How? I had 3 miners in 3 different outside IP mining for a week, plus my phone over cellular IP. 0 NOSO.
What are the official miners? Noso-go? Consominer? Things change so much that websites are not even updated with latest info.
The problem with 10 platforms with info is you need to keep them all updated.

Do we need to burn all cores to earn anything? Is higher hashrate better? No one really explained how proof of participation really works. Everyone gets a trophy?
kreditzcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2022, 01:49:38 AM

Fair mining? How? I had 3 miners in 3 different outside IP mining for a week, plus my phone over cellular IP. 0 NOSO.
What are the official miners? Noso-go? Consominer? Things change so much that websites are not even updated with latest info.
The problem with 10 platforms with info is you need to keep them all updated.

Do we need to burn all cores to earn anything? Is higher hashrate better? No one really explained how proof of participation really works. Everyone gets a trophy?

You should try access discord server for online support from comunity. Webpages are offered for FREE from comunitty members, and they update it when they have time. We always have a lot of active members in discord from all over the world to gladly help you. (also, for free, only to promote the project)
But you mentioned something very important: an active project were development evolves continuosly.

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
elmo40

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 04:05:08 AM

all those line of text you type for my response and yet you don't give solutions to my questions... what is wrong with posting info here?
iscal

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 10:03:24 AM

all those line of text you type for my response and yet you don't give solutions to my questions... what is wrong with posting info here?

As mentioned above, there is a Discord channel with a large community, willing to help with any of your questions
elmo40

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:10:37 PM

holy crap. why can no one reply here? It was a simple question, so I thought.

Is higher hashrate better? If a mobile phone can mine, do they stand a chance against Threadrippers?
iscal

View Profile
November 25, 2022, 01:18:01 PM

holy crap. why can no one reply here? It was a simple question, so I thought.

Is higher hashrate better? If a mobile phone can mine, do they stand a chance against Threadrippers?
any device, has a power of 500 Khs, gets the maximum distributed reward, whether it is a threadripper, whether it is a mobile
elmo40

View Profile
November 26, 2022, 05:47:38 AM

you earn with about 500kh/s or more? That sounds like 12+ cores to me.
What does a mobile run at?
iscal

View Profile
November 27, 2022, 12:25:45 PM
Merited by HmmMAA (2)

you earn with about 500kh/s or more? That sounds like 12+ cores to me.
What does a mobile run at?
A current cell phone can perform close to 300Khs, A mediocre i7 with fewer cores than you mention gets the maximum reward
comisho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 01:37:58 AM

WARNING! NOSO contains code so that the developers are able to freeze addresses and thus exclude users from having access to their funds. Several users have lost their funds because the developers don't like GPU mining regardless of their code enabling GPU mining.

Users who criticize the development team's authoritarianism will be locked out and banned from the community's social media.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 11:54:34 AM

WARNING! NOSO contains code so that the developers are able to freeze addresses and thus exclude users from having access to their funds. Several users have lost their funds because the developers don't like GPU mining regardless of their code enabling GPU mining.

Users who criticize the development team's authoritarianism will be locked out and banned from the community's social media.

You don't say the full story . Devs asked those that developed the gpu miner to share the code with the community otherwise their funds will be frozen . These guys acted for their own interest and it was an unanimous decision by the GVT holders to freeze their accounts . GVT is not a decision made by the devs only ( some of them have GVT rights ) but also members of the community .
Anyway , the model that included PoW is no longer present and it has changed to PoP . Probably you are one of the gpu miners that can't stand that his dishonest act against the project didn't produce any value , on the contrary you are in loss . Try to act honest next time , it pays better .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
comisho

View Profile
February 24, 2023, 02:52:03 PM

You don't say the full story . Devs asked those that developed the gpu miner to share the code with the community otherwise their funds will be frozen . These guys acted for their own interest and it was an unanimous decision by the GVT holders to freeze their accounts .

Naturally, miners act in their own interest. They mine to earn the most coins possible.

If the team of developers want to prevent GPU mining then they must prevent it by developing a code that prevents GPU mining. Instead, the developers have implemented an option to freeze addresses so that users can no longer control their funds. In doing so, the developers bypass all normal legal procedures for handling financial disputes.

Regardless of the management team's reasons, it is a fact that the users cannot trust the Noso project when funds can be frozen according to the managers' arbitrary decisions.
cryptosize

Activity: 1638
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 11:34:51 AM

You don't say the full story . Devs asked those that developed the gpu miner to share the code with the community otherwise their funds will be frozen . These guys acted for their own interest and it was an unanimous decision by the GVT holders to freeze their accounts .

Naturally, miners act in their own interest. They mine to earn the most coins possible.

If the team of developers want to prevent GPU mining then they must prevent it by developing a code that prevents GPU mining. Instead, the developers have implemented an option to freeze addresses so that users can no longer control their funds. In doing so, the developers bypass all normal legal procedures for handling financial disputes.

Regardless of the management team's reasons, it is a fact that the users cannot trust the Noso project when funds can be frozen according to the managers' arbitrary decisions.
That's why you cannot trust 99.99% of altcoins.

Only Bitcoin is censorship-resistant...
HmmMAA

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 01:10:46 PM

Devs warned that there will be consequences , the GPU miners decided to ignore them . As i said being dishonest doesn't pay as much as being honest . Miners could give the code and keep their stash and keep earning . They became greedy and lost everything . In fact , they are so dumb that didn't even ask the community to provide them a percentage of each miner rewards that could use their code , i think that no one would disagree at that time ( take a look at how other cpu and gpu miners had a dev fee ) . They chose a way that left them with their d**ks in hand , i guess that's better for them than to act logically by using their brains . That's what usually happens when you think with the wrong head .

As you said miners act at their own interest . So do devs , but not for their personal interest , for the longevity of the project . Not all people act like you did . They are not getting paid and they commit their time to create something useful . I've seen for years scums that provide nothing to a project and just want to earn everything . Devs here want to provide to others , you are just looking to steal from others .  

As for the part that users don't trust noso , take a look at how many people are mining right now , there's been an increase of at least 5X. Noso is steadily increasing it's base , not everyone believes in the far west world you want to live in . Participants know that if they act honest they have no problem . It's a project that tries to have one of the fairest distributions , and so far i think they have achieved it . So , you can follow their way or hit the highway .  

Edit . Kαι o μακαριτης εδω ?

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
cryptosize

Activity: 1638
Merit: 298

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 10:17:01 PM

Devs warned that there will be consequences , the GPU miners decided to ignore them . As i said being dishonest doesn't pay as much as being honest . Miners could give the code and keep their stash and keep earning . They became greedy and lost everything . In fact , they are so dumb that didn't even ask the community to provide them a percentage of each miner rewards that could use their code , i think that no one would disagree at that time ( take a look at how other cpu and gpu miners had a dev fee ) . They chose a way that left them with their d**ks in hand , i guess that's better for them than to act logically by using their brains . That's what usually happens when you think with the wrong head .

As you said miners act at their own interest . So do devs , but not for their personal interest , for the longevity of the project . Not all people act like you did . They are not getting paid and they commit their time to create something useful . I've seen for years scums that provide nothing to a project and just want to earn everything . Devs here want to provide to others , you are just looking to steal from others .  

As for the part that users don't trust noso , take a look at how many people are mining right now , there's been an increase of at least 5X. Noso is steadily increasing it's base , not everyone believes in the far west world you want to live in . Participants know that if they act honest they have no problem . It's a project that tries to have one of the fairest distributions , and so far i think they have achieved it . So , you can follow their way or hit the highway .  

Edit . Kαι o μακαριτης εδω ?

Mακαρίτες είναι τα σιτκόινς πoυ αγoράζεις φoυκαρά bag holder. Grin

Aκόμα πιo γελoίoς είσαι πoυ υπερασπίζεσαι σιτκόινς με δυνατότητα λoγoκρισίας... Wink
Estripa

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:21:09 AM

Hello mates, as a Noso Governor, official pool owner and Seed node, all GPU era was something that we need to manage, as a there was someone minning getting 90% of noso every block ( 10 min ), and it was announced that is not allowed, as an open source project, we want to everyone join noso fairly, and anything that goes against that is not allowed, they had the option to send GPU miner to all community and go on, but they denied. So, there was a discussion in Governor's group about what to do, and using a Poll system all governors ( not only developers ) decided to freeze coins as a first step just to have time to talk about that, and implement a secure option to avoid that. And then PopW showed up, now noso is 100% GPU/ASIC or anything resistant, so it helped to evolve noso.

At this point, those freezed coins can be requested by owners, but we check if those coins were mined using GPU. And surprise, no one requested ... those coins will be freezed  until governors vote what to do.

Only 46 Addresses were blocked, we have thousands running ok and using fair mining.

Now we have more miners, more spread and fair.

We have a total of 17604 POPW workers online, and going up. My pool is managing 4368 miners just now and increasing.

Project is going on, we made first noso dev meeting online last 25th feb, and we will continue to make these meetings in a monthly manner, so just check www.nosocoin.com website, as we are on time completing all Roadmap Q, and in a few weeks we will have our Android Wallet/Earner available !, that will be a huge step for Noso, as all android devices will be able to earn noso just installing the wallet and using a few CPU resources and bandwidth, just install and earn !, we expect a huge increase.

All the best,

Estipa.

hxb6718

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 02:55:51 AM

It is rare that mobile phone mining earns more than traditional mining machines
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2023, 09:18:39 PM

Blocks are no longer earnable for very extended block time. Can be linked to their overall incompatibility with GPU as a thing. I entrusted the technical work to two scoundrel shits from the community due to my being busy with putting together a pool for this blunt ass coin. They botched the work. Look what they did, wrecked the algo and now they say GPU era is coming to a standstill.

HmmMAA

View Profile
March 07, 2023, 10:27:59 PM

Blocks are no longer earnable for very extended block time. Can be linked to their overall incompatibility with GPU as a thing. I entrusted the technical work to two scoundrel shits from the community due to my being busy with putting together a pool for this blunt ass coin. They botched the work. Look what they did, wrecked the algo and now they say GPU era is coming to a standstill.

Are you sure you are posting to the right thread ?

wanganxiu

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 11:00:40 AM

Noso is the most fair and transparent project seen in recent years. In line with the spirit of Nakamoto.. Noso is the early BTC and the early ETH. In a few years, he will not be able to stand up to him. The opportunity is reserved for those who are prepared
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: