Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:48:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noso: PoPW+PoS. Fair launch, not premined, open source comunity  (Read 8547 times)
gcarreno

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:22:23 AM

Hey Sajed,

If these responses didn't prove to everyone how pathetic and stupid those people are i dont know what to say  Grin
and also @gcarreno just because you made couple libraries doesnt make you a good developer  Cheesy

People that have glass ceilings should not start to throw rocks onto the neighbours house, so In the context of that saying...

Shouldn't you be using the money you're sinking into Noso to feed your baby?
To buy diapers for your baby?
To buy fresh water for your baby?
To buy fuel to keep your baby warm in the Winter?
To pay for rent so your baby and his mother have a roof over their head?

Should you not being making money to pay the debt you've accrued with your parents and siblings because you think Noso is the shit?
Should you not be using the money you're wasting in this end of life coin to support your wife, the mother of your child?
Or is it now ok for a Lebanon Muslim to waste money all over the place and leave it's own family in misery?

Like I said, people with glass ceilings!!!

Couple libraries, my arse, PFFFFF, if lies where excrement, you'd be force to wear a toilet on your back...

Cheers,
Gus
sikorh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:33:10 AM

Hey Sajed,

If these responses didn't prove to everyone how pathetic and stupid those people are i dont know what to say  Grin
and also @gcarreno just because you made couple libraries doesnt make you a good developer  Cheesy

People that have glass ceilings should not start to throw rocks onto the neighbours house, so In the context of that saying...

Shouldn't you be using the money you're sinking into Noso to feed your baby?
To buy diapers for your baby?
To buy fresh water for your baby?
To buy fuel to keep your baby warm in the Winter?
To pay for rent so your baby and his mother have a roof over their head?

Should you not being making money to pay the debt you've accrued with your parents and siblings because you think Noso is the shit?
Should you not be using the money you're wasting in this end of life coin to support your wife, the mother of your child?
Or is it now ok for a Lebanon Muslim to waste money all over the place and leave it's own family in misery?

Like I said, people with glass ceilings!!!

Couple libraries, my arse, PFFFFF, if lies where excrement, you'd be force to wear a toilet on your back...

Cheers,
Gus

We chose to build our house with glass because we value transparency and openness Grin.
It's important to note that being poor is not something to be ashamed of!!! at least I have pride and manners.
gcarreno

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:35:27 AM

Hey @dualdragon,

Now for a personalised bit of attention towards you...

I find it amusing, but mostly telling, that when you come to point a finger at someone crying "J'accuse!!!", you would do it behind a nick name.

See, behind a mask, behind a fake name, behind a keyboard, all the cowards feel mighty. All the trolls think they have something to say...
And, you're not even quite clever because all the clues you needed to "unveil" my "shameful" practices are quite common knowledge.

You see, unlike you, I don't hide behind a persona, or a screen/nickname.
With me, it's more of a WYSIWYG kinda thing(Let's hope your intelligent enough to know what that acronym is).

This pretty much tells us a lot about you. But mainly it tells everybody that you have the courage to cry foul, but only when the crowd can mask your voice and no one can pin it to you.

So, if you want to clear that yellow colour on your body, if you have an ounce of honesty, if your spine is not as wiggly as spaghetti, you'll answer this question:
WHO DAFUQ ARE YOU?!?!?

Cuz from what you posted, the only thing we can assess is that your a very dimwit troll, that hides behind a nick name and then proceeds to dox the guy that has already doxed himself... Not very clever is it?

Cheers,
Gus
gcarreno

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:42:48 AM

Hey Sajed,

We chose to build our house with glass because we value transparency and openness Grin.

So the fact that you're wasting money on something that is not your house, your wife and your baby is something that you  need a transparent house to show it off?!
I don't get it... Shouldn't you be taking care of your family first and then, if money permits, do some side hustle?
Isn't that the correct way to do it in Lebanon?

It's important to note that being poor is not something to be ashamed of!!! at least I have pride and manners.

I never said that you were rich and a brute... Are you so dimwit that you forgot how to read?
What I said is that in your poverty, you prioritise wasting money on an end of life coin instead of taking care of your baby and wife, and then double down on insulting a person that is talking truth to power...
Can you please make a coherent reply that includes the items of information that I've provided and not go fetch all the nonsense that litters the room, like a small dogie-do?
Can you?! Really make an effort and be on point?!? Or is it just wind in between those ears?
Cuz hey, I have 2 kids and I never wasted money on an end of life coin instead of providing a roof over their heads and keeping them warm, clothed and fed... Just saying...

Cheers,
Gus
sikorh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 07:59:22 AM

Hey Sajed,

So the fact that you're wasting money on something that is not your house, your wife and your baby is something that you  need a transparent house to show it off?!
I don't get it... Shouldn't you be taking care of your family first and then, if money permits, do some side hustle?
Isn't that the correct way to do it in Lebanon?

I never said that you were rich and a brute... Are you so dimwit that you forgot how to read?
What I said is that in your poverty, you prioritise wasting money on an end of life coin instead of taking care of your baby and wife, and then double down on insulting a person that is talking truth to power...
Can you please make a coherent reply that includes the items of information that I've provided and not go fetch all the nonsense that litters the room, like a small dogie-do?
Can you?! Really make an effort and be on point?!? Or is it just wind in between those ears?
Cuz hey, I have 2 kids and I never wasted money on an end of life coin instead of providing a roof over their heads and keeping them warm, clothed and fed... Just saying...

Cheers,
Gus

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do.” – Benjamin Franklin
nightraven

Activity: 286
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 08:17:27 AM

I don't understand why people call scam so easily. Did you put money into this? How? Did you mine??? Excuse me! Is Noso centralized? Is Xrp centralized? Just a question…

I don't think "scam" is the right term. The Noso-project is led authoritarian and centralized. The code includes, for example, the option for the management to freeze the funds in any account. This means that the management of the Noso project has assumed power and authority that can otherwise only be exercised by the police and the courts, so that the account holders are deprived of all normal legal guarantees for a fair trial and protection against arbitrary confiscation etc.

The Noso project is led by holders of so-called Governance Tokens. These GVT tokens can be purchased for around US$400 and a person can have more than one GVT. There are currently 66 GVTs sold. Fewer than 10 people hold enough tokens to have the majority on votes on important issues.

kreditzcoin (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2023, 08:49:58 AM

Coming here to post a warning against the project just for being banned from discord is quite absurd and childish, considering that the ban was for not following the rules of the server.

On the other hand, accusing of fraud without providing evidence certainly reaches another level of insanity and hatred. Who has been scammed? OTC transactions have been made on the server with a value of +$250,000 without a complaint or claim. Investors are satisfied with the progress of the project, while the only complaints and hatred comes from those who try to exploit the project solely for their own benefit.

End of cycle project? More developers recently joined and the protocol is being translated into more programming languages, self-funded monetization has been reached (which allows even haters to make a profit) and the projection does not stop increasing without investing a single penny in promotion. .

The easy way to recognize haters from genuinely objective critics is to look at their opinions:
- Is the person involved in the development? Is it a reliable opinion?
- Are reasonable proposals for improvement made?
- Are the improvements recognized or is it only criticized?

While the haters that we have here (one created the account to come to spread hate only, while the other made his first post about the project after being banned for not following the rules of the discord server) they have nothing else to do , the people in the project don't have the time to respond to this nonsense.

Getting into discussions and disqualifications with haters and FUDers is far from the goal of this thread, but already doing it on a personal level is unacceptable and I am personally appalled by the lack of moderation on this forum. When the harassment against the project becomes harassment on a personal level, it is clear that the limits are clearly exceeded and it is time to say "enough".

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
gcarreno

View Profile
May 14, 2023, 08:50:14 AM

Hey Sajed,

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain – and most fools do.” – Benjamin Franklin

If all attempts at being a bully and shouting names at your opponent fail, then let's get the inspirational quotes out, cuz THAT'S like using a nuke, and that's the MOAB, right? </sarcasm>

And BTW, Sajed, aren't you a person that is studying for a profession that involves using computers?
Can you not learn how to properly use the bloody quoting system?!
Please make an effort to fight back and not appear so lame in doing it!!!
Up til now, it's been failure over failure, mate!!

Cheers,
Gus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: