Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:12:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people still fall victim to obvious scam?  (Read 5068 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:46:44 PM

Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money

because scams are profitable for some people. but the timing of entering and exiting is really complicated. so many people fall into the trap.
Its better just to stay away from possible scam projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 04:49:24 PM

For newbies no scam is obvious, if it's that obvious they will know, lack of crypto space experience can make newbies do stupid things, when they come across too good offers they will instantly belief it's real, we have to keep warning them to learn first before anything to avoid losses

Scammers have been living since that time when people appeared and understood that if they would deceive some other guys, they could get profits. Unfortunately, the major part of new crypto traders are very naïve: they think that if they see “wise” recommendations, this is a cool project.
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 02:41:29 AM

In this online world it is very important to be more cautious and be more vigilant in order to avoid getting fraud or being scam by many opportunist/con artists. Always be mindful about the things you are doing and transacting online especially if you dont know the people you are having transacting/trading with because nowadays this are the things scammers are doing to get easy funds to you.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:25:09 AM

In this online world it is very important to be more cautious and be more vigilant in order to avoid getting fraud or being scam by many opportunist/con artists. Always be mindful about the things you are doing and transacting online especially if you dont know the people you are having transacting/trading with because nowadays this are the things scammers are doing to get easy funds to you.
con artists are very dangerous, because they can earn people's trust with their appearance. always do research on the credibility of an institution, even if they are quite well known fund managers. make sure that the assets you have have a guarantee or at least insurance, so that your investment will be safer and more profitable

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 04:36:59 AM

Scammers have been living since that time when people appeared and understood that if they would deceive some other guys, they could get profits. Unfortunately, the major part of new crypto traders are very naïve: they think that if they see “wise” recommendations, this is a cool project.

One big issue with the new ICOs is that they bribe the ICO review sites, to publish favorable reviews related to them. And the inexperienced investors after reading these fake reviews will pour their hard earned money in to these projects and in the end lose all of their capital. Doing the research on your own is not always viable, as it is not easy to track the promoters, pre-ICO performance and the genuineness of the white paper. 
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 05:15:28 AM

really?
I don't know about that, why do they still believe in trading like that, 58 BTC is a lot of money, if I were him I wouldn't be greedy like that, why not try to make money little by little but definitely instead of making money quickly but the result of it is all lost.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 11:31:23 AM

If every scams are obvious no one will fall for them, if you know how determined Scammers are today you will keep watching every steps you make when engaging in any crypto project, how many people knew that emporium finance is a clean scam? Even Hhampuz was fooled, the Scammers gives people the exact thing they desires, real use case that works, great product etc is present

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 11:46:37 AM

really?
I don't know about that, why do they still believe in trading like that, 58 BTC is a lot of money, if I were him I wouldn't be greedy like that, why not try to make money little by little but definitely instead of making money quickly but the result of it is all lost.
Maybe it is alot of convincing that they can easily double their money in time and fell right into a trap of scammer nowadays people are greed acting that they really care about you but in the end scammers are making fun of people who hasn't known bitcoin that long and doesn't have enough knowledge to engage in such matter, People nowadays are looking for easy money because of the pandemic lots of people lost their jobs and looking for something to earn to support their financial needs daily, People are just thinking about money on how they can easily make some profit not thinking about the risk they into.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:33:29 PM

Why do people still fall victims to obvious scams? Especially on twitter people are still sending bitcoin to traders, no one is a perfect trader, do not send bitcoin or other coins to people to trade for you, its stupid and foolish idea

Today a bitcoin trader on twitter exit scam and delete all traces off social media, i heard its about 53bitcoin, here is the link to the news

https://coinnewstelegraph.com/bitmex-bitcoin-fund-manager-exit-scams-before-christmas/

Pls stop, there is no such thing as easy money, its either you learn or you quit or else you will keep losing money
maybe because of the lack of understanding of trading or cryptocurrency that scammers can always manipulate easily
as well as many newcomers who don't learn or read information about scams in crypto
I hope this becomes a valuable lesson for beginners and seniors

What you said is right; people don't have knowledge about the crypto, mostly people are bothered about the market situation and price movements; this makes many people are confused about the crypto. New people don't have a proper idea of where to invest the money and don't have the ability to research the IEO and ICO projects and at last, losing their money.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 12:42:26 PM

really?
Greed is the very first problem of anyone who fall victim of scam, yes there are scam everywhere on the internet and those victims are those without the mentality to research into a project they see promising. Thousands of greedy investors are the architect of their own misfortune, there is no project that can give a huge return of investment; like give 1btc to get 3btc sometimes.

Nazmul012

Activity: 772
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 10:02:49 PM

I assume, due to lack of basic trading ideas & keep trust on any project without analysis, both may possible reason for fall victim to scam. scammers making smart stategy nowadays & trying to make us believe their project blindly, by presenting fake documents as like real and pretend toward us as if they are an expert and come to lead Crypto industry permanently .hacking celebrity's socail media accounts also responsible cause i saw scammers usually hacked their account & ask fund for giveaway or for trade.public specifically most of new comers easily belive those lies & being trapped by them

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:29:46 PM

I assume, due to lack of basic trading ideas & keep trust on any project without analysis, both may possible reason for fall victim to scam. scammers making smart stategy nowadays & trying to make us believe their project blindly, by presenting fake documents as like real and pretend toward us as if they are an expert and come to lead Crypto industry permanently .hacking celebrity's socail media accounts also responsible cause i saw scammers usually hacked their account & ask fund for giveaway or for trade.public specifically most of new comers easily belive those lies & being trapped by them
Social media hacking is a frequent occurrence these days. A few days or weeks ago I also saw celebrities with verified badges using scam links. things like this are very dangerous where they have a large audience and also with a verfied bedge maybe many people will believe. we must take care in this regard and must examine the information properly

Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:35:51 PM

Social media hacking is a frequent occurrence these days. A few days or weeks ago I also saw celebrities with verified badges using scam links. things like this are very dangerous where they have a large audience and also with a verfied bedge maybe many people will believe. we must take care in this regard and must examine the information properly
Part of reality on where there are people whom do get victimized so easily even if its already an obvious scam or just simply theyre been blinded too much with greed plus having soo much trust on a particular person.
Some are not naive to fall into the trap since they are fully aware on the possibilities of hacked accounts which would really be the cause for these kind of instances.If you do see something odd on someones post
which particularly talks about investment or doubling your money then thats the time you would stop and think twice on whats the hell is going on.? No one on this world would be offering something like this.
This is why you should really be vigilant into these kind of circumstances because people are really just easy to be fooled.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:41:35 PM

Part of reality on where there are people whom do get victimized so easily even if its already an obvious scam or just simply theyre been blinded too much with greed plus having soo much trust on a particular person.
Some are not naive to fall into the trap since they are fully aware on the possibilities of hacked accounts which would really be the cause for these kind of instances.If you do see something odd on someones post
which particularly talks about investment or doubling your money then thats the time you would stop and think twice on whats the hell is going on.? No one on this world would be offering something like this.
This is why you should really be vigilant into these kind of circumstances because people are really just easy to be fooled.

Some are blinded with the thought that they will get rich quick but will end up rekt. I know, there are still people who are hoping that in some way, the offer is legit. But a too-good-to-be-true ROIs are not real. There is always a loophole in the process and they will not tell that directly to you. That's how people are being deceived. They don't want to dig more on how a specific system really works, just want an easy way out.
Justin999

Activity: 377
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 10:58:27 PM

Most of people are following hyip.their can investment anywhere if scammer create s little hyip about their project.now market is become bullish and bitcoin is at the peak of mountain.and lots of scam project already start promotion again for their token sale.i doubt, most of new comer are going to victim of those scammers one again!! Hope you understand, how easy this is to scam innocent people

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:26:57 PM

Initially I thought that most people that fall prey to such crimes is because they are greedy, untill recently I came to understand that its all about fear, people are scared of learning and trying new things cos they don't have that belief in themselves and hence they give people money to help them trade and therefore majority ends up been scammed

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: