Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why?  (Read 6084 times)
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:51:44 PM

all good choices, especially BAT, because BAT entered the Grayscale Trust and I'm sure they didn't choose a bad project,
and BAT has gone up tens of percent in the past few days and your choice is right, but I want you to try to see HPB here,
because HPB is not shitcoin but Hidden Gem, go to coinmarketcap and make your decision !,

BAT/BTC looks terrible
BAT/USD looks good  Smiley

I think BAT is a good bet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:07:56 AM

Cardano and DOT is a great long-term project that is made by experienced founders.
Cardano and Polkadot have no doubt, the ecosystem has been formed, especially Polkadot, I am surprised that the price development is so fast, there is a possibility that the market capitalization of Polkadot will beat USDT and ETH.
But after all Polkadot is only one coin, there are still lots of good coins, like XCASH which are still cheap and many people predict it will beat XRP.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:42:08 AM

In fact, in the altcoin world, I always chose Ethereum, even for this year. it's just that, currently the price is still very high. So, I might also be looking for alternatives, and from the existing portfolio, I might just choose BAT, otherwise I might choose BNB or LTC to hold for now.
Ethereum is a top huge marketcap platform so you choose this coin. But If we compare last one week portfolio many altcoins are growing well in the market. I think BNB and LTC is perfect choice at the time Ripple also 44% growth in last one week so Day trading is good for this month. Because we love to play the game in trading otherwise can't get a good success.

I agree that now Ethereum is very popular altcoin. All DeFi projects are at the Blockchain of Ethereum and the price of ETH is growing.

For me it is very important to check how usefull will be a project in future because it is very important ot create demand in the tokens.

For example there are ecological platforms https://moss.earth/blog/.

Now more and more people understands how it is important to protect the nature from CO2 pollution to fight with global warming.
Nisterse

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:10:10 AM

Would still go for XRP and LTC in this rude market. XRP and LTC are both not having a good time right now considering DOT and LINK are just getting on their way. High volume tokens like these guys are sure to recover sooner or later. Would still hold them.
londongamer

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:55:07 AM

Would still go for XRP and LTC in this rude market. XRP and LTC are both not having a good time right now considering DOT and LINK are just getting on their way. High volume tokens like these guys are sure to recover sooner or later. Would still hold them.
Same, because even so, I still have confidence in XRP though I think it looks like it needs a pump again.  Besides, it still depends on time, whether the market is all good for buying or really nah..
I actually do have BTC too. As always and always been.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 08:20:08 AM

It's good if you still believe in XRP and LTC, because both of them are still very strong in the market and still have the potential to move upward this year, because I myself am still very confident in both tokens.
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:24:31 PM

EOS and TRX looks promising right now. The price have many chance to rise high at the moment.
Also i think both of them have strong community behind.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rex1t

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:04:53 PM

10 minutes ago i bought Axia (AXIAV3) - 100k mcap with ALREADY working product
potential x50 i think
so strange why they not have hype pump i think someone keep price on dip

"Axia Protocol is a Decentralized platform for Cryptocurrency Index Fund management which presents cryptocurrency enthusiasts/investors with opportunities of one-time investments in baskets of cryptocurrencies (Axia Funds) and reap rewards for doing so".

Also Rigel.finance is good, very undervalued project  Wink
eazolan

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:40:42 AM

u know i'd better invest in long term in ethereum and eth dex projects, in short term (for speculation) - in good credible defi. for me it's not reasonable to invest into alts when defi is so hyping
besides i'm also try to work with dex-es who offer interesting options for liquidity providers and have simple and effective executive strategy
if u're researching, besides, did u heard smth about xsigma stablecoin dex? i checked them and it looks well-elaborated and credible
i read smth about this projects but don't know details
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:54:57 AM

During a bull market like today I don't buy altcoins. The last time I bought altcoins when the price was still cheap was November and I'm currently holding it. Among them are Ethereum which I hold and also Chainlink.
the reason I hold both of them is quite clear. Ethereum is in 2nd position on Coinmarketcap. Meanwhile, I invested in Chainlink to get additional interest

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:43:20 AM

It depends on your investment, if you have lots of money for trade then obviously you should buy Ethereum. Because Ethereum leading the second position for almost 2 years. Previous Ethereum investors already return a good profit, many peoples are saying ETH better than BTC. BCT takes a long time for the best crypto coin but Ethereum growing very well with great strategy and retaining 2nd position. I think this is the best time to buy Ethereum because of the Ethereum price day by day going higher, so if you late you will not gain profit. So everybody should invest in ETH now.

ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 11:52:10 AM

In the last few days I have made good profits from Ethereum altcoins. previously I bought in the range of $ 600 and sold at the price of $ 1500, Ethereum has given me a very good profit. and some altcoins that I still keep such as ZRX, LTC and PPT. some of these altcoins have the opportunity to continue to increase in price, so I chose to invest in them.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
francois-cooper

Activity: 308
Merit: 31

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 05:06:11 PM

it's worth looking at coins that have not pumped yet such as EOS, BAT or ETC. They have a good roi ratio kuz they're far from their all time and they 're actually giving some good signs.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:26:03 PM

- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

There is nothing that I like from your list of recommendations, because for now I am more interested in buying Ethereum,
even though the Ethereum price is already very high, I am sure that the Ethereum price can still go up, even touching the $ 2000 mark.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:55:33 PM

I will, without any doubt pick Ethereum and I additionally propose that it ought to be recollected that practically all the altcoins of the previous year had nothing to move because of the befuddling way bitcoin works with the present moment. so all altcoins can't stay aware of bitcoin developments. the increment in bitcoin doesn't get numerous other than the huge traders. just with the increment in altcoins will actually want to make all enthusiastic can profit as well.
ETH is a superior crytpo when compared to BTC.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 03:39:00 AM

I currently hold several altcoins. here I will share the altcoin to you. maybe it can be used as a preference to be able to buy and invest in the long term. But before buying, of course, you have to do your own research whether it is suitable for you or not

-BNB
-LINK
-DOT

These three altcoins are what I am currently investing in for the long term. although now I have sold part of it to attract investment funds
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:10:14 PM

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?
I think having ethereum, bnb, ada, uni and wave will be enough for me. Of course I have most of my money in bitcoin, so I am not even talking about that since we are in altcoin section of the topic here, which is why I think it is quite obvious that people want to talk about altcoins.

However rest of my money is distributed between these coins, ethereum because we all know how awesome ethereum is and already made a very decent return from it as well, bnb because binance is trying to replace ethereum with bnb, will they succeed or not is undecided but at least it helps bnb price to go up so much, ada because they have great developers working very hard on it, uni because it is a brand new technology which can be improved but has a huge potential, and lastly wave because that is a coin I had waaay back over a year ago and decided just not to sell.
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:35:50 PM

During a bull market like today I don't buy altcoins. The last time I bought altcoins when the price was still cheap was November and I'm currently holding it. Among them are Ethereum which I hold and also Chainlink.
the reason I hold both of them is quite clear. Ethereum is in 2nd position on Coinmarketcap. Meanwhile, I invested in Chainlink to get additional interest

It seems to me that the most interesting and promising coin is Polkadot. Yes, the Polkadot team is working on merging different blockchains. Most likely, all efforts are thrown into improving the DeFi sector. I also heard that Polkadot will create its own coin.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:07:57 PM

A number of new altcoins are appearing in CMC all of a sudden and they are reporting multi-billion USD market cap. I don't know who are pumping these coins. But most of them doesn't seems to be having a real life usage. I would be very careful before investing in these coins. BTW, I am not talking about coins such as Chainlink and Polkadot. I was referring to coins that were created in 2020 or 2021, such as Elrond, Synthetix, Compound, Solana and UMA.
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 02:25:28 PM

to be honest I sell all the altcoins that already have a current price increase and prefer to hold the current stable assets. I avoid buying assets currently in investment. I have benefited from investing in altcoins like ETH and BNB. now I am waiting for the market to correct and do short day trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: