Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you do with your earned crypto?
Gamble it! - 20 (11.1%)
HODL of course. - 43 (23.9%)
Spend it/Convert to USD. - 28 (15.6%)
I do all three! - 89 (49.4%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gamblers - How do you use your signature campaign earnings?  (Read 5505 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:05:58 AM

I see a lot of signature wearers discussing gambling quite frequently in this section of the board. I’m curious, what do you do with your signature campaign earnings? Do you support your advertiser and gamble it on their platform, save it, or spend it? I assume most people probably gamble it, and that’s why signature campaigns are able to be so generous, but maybe some users are taking advantage of the funds to help support themselves or even give back to charities or organizations they enjoy. If you have a good use for your earned signature campaign earnings, share it here, or even if you have a not so good use. Smiley

I always support the advertiser so I try their service first hand, then spending a portion of my earnings on their site as one way of showing gratitude for the opportunity that they gave me.  Aside from that, I also give the majority of my earnings to my parents since I am still single.

What you are doing is very wise without being selfish, thinking only of yourself. Most people use their earnings for their own benefit, but you choose
to use it partly to spend on the platform site that you are advertising. And a large part of your earnings is given to your parents, this is something
that should be imitated in my opinion. Unfortunately, because my ranking is not high yet, my income is not that big. So I can't do what you did.
Depends on the needs  of people because we don't have  that same of mentality on what are the things we should  gonna  do even if we do have same income or earning but  doesn't mean that
we would definitely do the same unless if you do idolize him or does really have the same way of thinking.

Spending a part of your money into the company that do pays you do serve out as some sort of support and at the same time you've been advertising them  but of course you  do get paid for that.

Its not really that mandatory or needed because its our own earnings and that company isn't really forcing you to do  so.Its all yours and it doesn't matter on how you would gonna use it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 10:18:13 AM

The other day, we the Indian community in telegram were talking about this. I have almost HOLD all the BTC I had from signature campaign last year; it was almost 0.25 BTC earned although within last few months, I had earned very little amount as the price had pumped. I barely gamble from my signature earning. Most of the times, for gambling, I used the regular wallet I use to receive my payment from my freelancing works.

I congratulate you if you have hodl all your signature earning and have not used any even to take the risk of gambling to double it  Grin
maybe He is not really a gambler  Roll Eyes so He had nothing to Lose and instead gaining is what he did .
the problem is Most campaigns are Pegged in Dollar so the amount of Bitcoin receiving now is smaller than the previous.
Lucky that i am Bitcoin paying but the payments are cut and goes back also from the previous value,

k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:01:39 AM

I see a lot of signature wearers discussing gambling quite frequently in this section of the board. I’m curious, what do you do with your signature campaign earnings? Do you support your advertiser and gamble it on their platform, save it, or spend it? I assume most people probably gamble it, and that’s why signature campaigns are able to be so generous, but maybe some users are taking advantage of the funds to help support themselves or even give back to charities or organizations they enjoy. If you have a good use for your earned signature campaign earnings, share it here, or even if you have a not so good use. Smiley

I always support the advertiser so I try their service first hand, then spending a portion of my earnings on their site as one way of showing gratitude for the opportunity that they gave me.  Aside from that, I also give the majority of my earnings to my parents since I am still single.

What you are doing is very wise without being selfish, thinking only of yourself. Most people use their earnings for their own benefit, but you choose
to use it partly to spend on the platform site that you are advertising. And a large part of your earnings is given to your parents, this is something
that should be imitated in my opinion. Unfortunately, because my ranking is not high yet, my income is not that big. So I can't do what you did.
Depends on the needs  of people because we don't have  that same of mentality on what are the things we should  gonna  do even if we do have same income or earning but  doesn't mean that
we would definitely do the same unless if you do idolize him or does really have the same way of thinking.

Spending a part of your money into the company that do pays you do serve out as some sort of support and at the same time you've been advertising them  but of course you  do get paid for that.

Its not really that mandatory or needed because its our own earnings and that company isn't really forcing you to do  so.Its all yours and it doesn't matter on how you would gonna use it.

I strongly agree with your statement mate, and yes we have our own type of needs in living our daily life and utilizing a signature campaign earnings can be divided according to what we are in need most. Some may prefer to use their earnings to support their gambling site, some may hodl it to their hardwaller and will make it as an investment or savings and some may use it to sustain their needs for foods or other necessities. And as a signature campaign earner i am utilizing it by dividing it in three which prioritizing to save first and the needs of our family.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 12:34:23 PM

I strongly agree with your statement mate, and yes we have our own type of needs in living our daily life and utilizing a signature campaign earnings can be divided according to what we are in need most. Some may prefer to use their earnings to support their gambling site, some may hodl it to their hardwaller and will make it as an investment or savings and some may use it to sustain their needs for foods or other necessities. And as a signature campaign earner i am utilizing it by dividing it in three which prioritizing to save first and the needs of our family.
Agree, we have different lives and those earnings can be used depends on what we feel worthy to spend off. As long as we spend it for the good, it shouldn't be a problem because signature campaign earnings are a really big help in our lives. I've earned a lot since Q1 of 2020 and I hold it because I'm hoping for a price pump this year and it paid off right now. It's also fine if we spend it on gambling, to feel the enjoyment and excitement of a game of course.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 12:55:32 PM

I'm holding. The option for me. As I receive not much, gambling with such amount wont last long. As I'm impatient, I can lose weekly signature reward in 10 minutes. But speaking honest, I'm saving my rewards to be able to but my first motocycle this spring-summer. Thanks to bitcoin growth I'm two times closer to buying it Cheesy When I'll got it, I'm sure I will place a sticker with something crypto related, as I wish to buy it only using earning from crypto.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bitterguy28

Activity: 2030
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 01:01:54 PM

I'm holding. The option for me. As I receive not much, gambling with such amount wont last long. As I'm impatient, I can lose weekly signature reward in 10 minutes. But speaking honest, I'm saving my rewards to be able to but my first motocycle this spring-summer. Thanks to bitcoin growth I'm two times closer to buying it Cheesy When I'll got it, I'm sure I will place a sticker with something crypto related, as I wish to buy it only using earning from crypto.
That's what also i noticed that if your capital is small the chance of staying longer is little not unless you are really lucky that day.
better to at least gamble once with good capital so the chances might bigger.
and also we have some priorities in life in which for most gambling is not part of it.

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:47:37 PM

The other day, we the Indian community in telegram were talking about this. I have almost HOLD all the BTC I had from signature campaign last year; it was almost 0.25 BTC earned although within last few months, I had earned very little amount as the price had pumped. I barely gamble from my signature earning. Most of the times, for gambling, I used the regular wallet I use to receive my payment from my freelancing works.

I congratulate you if you have hodl all your signature earning and have not used any even to take the risk of gambling to double it  Grin. Many gamblers don't hodl that long and hodling isn't a fast way to double earning. However, hodlers are lucky now with the bull of price.
Many of us use the earnings to buy our daily needs, which is why we convert our payment into fiat if we need money. No matter how much bitcoin price at that time, if we really have urgent needs, we will sell our bitcoin and send it into our bank account. Or we use that bitcoin to buy something from the internet. But we should save some amount in our wallet just in case that earnings will be our investment and we can sell it when bitcoin price increase.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2884
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:34:57 PM

I congratulate you if you have hodl all your signature earning and have not used any even to take the risk of gambling to double it  Grin. Many gamblers don't hodl that long and hodling isn't a fast way to double earning. However, hodlers are lucky now with the bull of price.
Many of us use the earnings to buy our daily needs, which is why we convert our payment into fiat if we need money. No matter how much bitcoin price at that time, if we really have urgent needs, we will sell our bitcoin and send it into our bank account. Or we use that bitcoin to buy something from the internet. But we should save some amount in our wallet just in case that earnings will be our investment and we can sell it when bitcoin price increase.

We  do have  different priorities in life so its up to someone if they do directly make conversion after they had received out their pay and as i had replied into this thread earlier where
i do spend some of my earnings into the company that ive been advertising for which is on Crypto.games but im not really putting it all.Of course there is really for some money to be spend
for food and needs although the amount isnt really that big but at least this will do.

People shouldnt really mind that this signature campaign is permanent because if they do heavily rely on this one and when it totally stopped then you would really be having a hard time on accepting
everything or do make out some adjustment.

But as long you do still earn with this one then its better to make use of those amounts in a more worthy one rather than on spending into something which would end up for
you on wasting your 1-weeks work into a campaign and since it isnt a permanent one then you should think up carefully.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:54:34 PM

We  do have  different priorities in life so its up to someone if they do directly make conversion after they had received out their pay and as i had replied into this thread earlier where
i do spend some of my earnings into the company that ive been advertising for which is on Crypto.games but im not really putting it all.Of course there is really for some money to be spend
for food and needs although the amount isnt really that big but at least this will do.

People shouldnt really mind that this signature campaign is permanent because if they do heavily rely on this one and when it totally stopped then you would really be having a hard time on accepting

But as long you do still earn with this one then its better to make use of those amounts in a more worthy one rather than on spending into something which would end up for
you on wasting your 1-weeks work into a campaign and since it isnt a permanent one then you should think up carefully.

You are right! I cant really afford to lose my signature earnings in gambling.Why would i do such thing if i know that i can eat and i can buy things with this amount?
Even lets say that you do only play a bit but not really that ideal to do and also with the current bitcoin fees then that would already be a big hindrance because it is
already big amount which to those people who do live in poor countries will not really be engaging to gambling.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 07:17:12 PM

Holding, spending, converting. I basically did/doing all three. It depends on the price of bitcoin and some other factors too. (like if I need to buy something) I don't really use them on gambling though. Maybe sometimes but definitely not with big amounts.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:53:37 PM

Holding, spending, converting. I basically did/doing all three. It depends on the price of bitcoin and some other factors too. (like if I need to buy something) I don't really use them on gambling though. Maybe sometimes but definitely not with big amounts.

i thought you missed gambling because you only said three which is hodling , spending and coverting but now i know why you didnt include gambling because you arent a regular gambler at all .

thats fine , not all people likes gambling and not all that those who joined a sig campaign either gambling related or not plays gambling with their earned coins . the owner of the campaign will understand it and will be happy for us as long as we did our jobs right and promote their services in a nice way
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1053

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:17:50 PM

If you can spare some amount of your Bitcoin and serve it as investment it will be good in the long term run, Bitcoin keeps on moving upwards and even there's corrections it happened that it rises back, Those who are keeping their income from their signature earnings
are lucky as they'll simply grow the value of their assets.

For those who gamble it out for a much quicker turned around once being lucky are also enjoying the rise, end point. It will be your decision whether to use it or keep it, different perspectives from different people.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 09:37:17 PM

Currently holding them in a cold storage wallet, but prior to that I would play.

I don't treat sig campaigns as a main source of income so I usually use it to entertain myself.

But with the current bull market going on, it's actually a good way to dollar-cost-average (DCA) if you're enrolled in a campaign that pays out a fixed amount of USD.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2646
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 10:23:51 PM

Currently holding them in a cold storage wallet, but prior to that I would play.

I don't treat sig campaigns as a main source of income so I usually use it to entertain myself.
Treating the signature campaign as the main source is totally not a good idea but with the hike in the price of the Bitcoin market it been awhile since I gamble with my signature income though I gamble with some spare fund cause ones need to be prepared whatever the market is going to present and be careful the way we spend our BTC in other not to miss the good opportunity of this bullish market.

KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1901

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:27:23 PM

You are right! I cant really afford to lose my signature earnings in gambling.Why would i do such thing if i know that i can eat and i can buy things with this amount?
Even lets say that you do only play a bit but not really that ideal to do and also with the current bitcoin fees then that would already be a big hindrance because it is
already big amount which to those people who do live in poor countries will not really be engaging to gambling.

I agree with you. Of all my earnings, I only allowed myself to lose $ 500 on trading (and this happened for a very long time - about six months). And I no longer have the desire to risk the money I earned. The funny thing is that I don't spend it anywhere and the amount is already pretty decent for me (I live in a poor country). But I constantly have other earnings, so as an ideological crypto enthusiast I just hold my coins.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlfebz2

Activity: 2954
Merit: 730

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:33:18 PM

I agree with you. Of all my earnings, I only allowed myself to lose $ 500 on trading (and this happened for a very long time - about six months). And I no longer have the desire to risk the money I earned. The funny thing is that I don't spend it anywhere and the amount is already pretty decent for me (I live in a poor country). But I constantly have other earnings, so as an ideological crypto enthusiast I just hold my coins.
We have different targets and different goals and its not really that something right for you to spend up if you dont seem for it to be needed.If you do live in a poor country then why would spend up that much?

You can buy lots of things with signature campaign salary its not an actual salary because this isnt a job but rather a temporary task that had been given and you've been paid up.

with my signature campaign earnings i had already bought my own smartphone and of course thats the result of trading up those signature campaign earnings and same goes with some holding.

michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 06:06:30 AM

It is better to enjoy what we can do now while trying to save more of the payment and not use more money to gamble. That is what we need to do if we want to sell our bitcoin at a high price, and not risking that money to make more money. If the reason is that we need that money to buy our daily needs, then I think that can make sense because they do not use it for another purpose and as their life is the important thing for them, they must prioritize their life and fills their daily needs.

If you can spare some amount of your Bitcoin and serve it as investment it will be good in the long term run, Bitcoin keeps on moving upwards and even there's corrections it happened that it rises back, Those who are keeping their income from their signature earnings
are lucky as they'll simply grow the value of their assets.

For those who gamble it out for a much quicker turned around once being lucky are also enjoying the rise, end point. It will be your decision whether to use it or keep it, different perspectives from different people.
Yes, I am trying to invest some satoshi as the investment because I do not want to miss the chance to make a big profit in the future. And as we know, bitcoin price is still up and down every day, making us careful to use our bitcoin, especially if we want to use the money to gamble. I hope all of us can save more and more satoshi before that chance is gone so that we can make a big profit from bitcoin.

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 09:00:29 AM

i thought you missed gambling because you only said three which is hodling , spending and coverting but now i know why you didnt include gambling because you arent a regular gambler at all .

Gambling just doesn't attract me in general. It never did. Sometimes I do it to test my luck I guess but like I said I get no fun from it.

There are many hardcore gamblers who think exactly like me but unlike me, they bet on the games which they'll win, in other words they gamble like it is their job. (arbitrage, +ev games etc)

These dudes harm the industry more than I do. (in fact I don't damage it at all, since I make some small casual bets sometimes, I can say I am a net positive for the industry Smiley)

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:43:00 AM

Gamblers are likely to gamble with the proceeds. It would be better to keep it, but yes, gambling is still tempting.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4079

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2021, 10:12:40 AM

Ten percent I always try to save. The rest I use for gambling or spend on some urgent need. This month, for example, it will cost the monitor, since my old one broke a week ago.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: