Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Trading have an advantage over investing??  (Read 1882 times)
Raflesia

Activity: 2352
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2021, 05:19:44 PM

right, both trading and investing have their respective consequences. trading is more fun for me, because I have a lot of time to be in front of the market, so every day if we are lucky we can withdraw profits, because I aspire to be able to live from trading later, and I consider trading the same as any other job
So how's your day trading going? I guess you're making a lot from it. Although the definition of being lucky is commonly used in gambling, there are also traders that have been also telling and asking the same thing.

You're not lucky if you're withdrawing daily. That means that you're good with your trades and that reflects your analysis and decision making as you trade.
The definition of the word lucky is not only in gambling but daily trading is also always there even if we are right in the token that we are watching, maybe almost every day we get profit from it to be withdrawn and I think it takes a lot of consistency to do it.

Daily trading is not easy even though we are on the monitor screen every day to see the market and analyze which token is better and this trade requires a quick trick in my view so it requires strong energy in daily thinking.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
livingfree

Activity: 2814
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 10:55:25 PM

right, both trading and investing have their respective consequences. trading is more fun for me, because I have a lot of time to be in front of the market, so every day if we are lucky we can withdraw profits, because I aspire to be able to live from trading later, and I consider trading the same as any other job
So how's your day trading going? I guess you're making a lot from it. Although the definition of being lucky is commonly used in gambling, there are also traders that have been also telling and asking the same thing.

You're not lucky if you're withdrawing daily. That means that you're good with your trades and that reflects your analysis and decision making as you trade.
The definition of the word lucky is not only in gambling but daily trading is also always there even if we are right in the token that we are watching, maybe almost every day we get profit from it to be withdrawn and I think it takes a lot of consistency to do it.

Daily trading is not easy even though we are on the monitor screen every day to see the market and analyze which token is better and this trade requires a quick trick in my view so it requires strong energy in daily thinking.
Yes.

It's also used for almost everything that we do and that's why someone has to be called lucky if good things have been happening to them. And that's why I've said that you're not lucky if you've been experiencing it.

That only shows how good you are.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 02:52:26 PM

I believe investing and trading both have their pros and cons. One of the pros of investing is that it is less risky than trading. It however means that you'd put your money in some investment scheme and be contented to get some profits, the ROI, usually small.
The major con of trading is that it is quite risky and one would need to understand trading and risk management very well before one can trade successfully.  However, once you are good at trading, you can trade and make money at your own pace. You determine your profits.

kxwhalexk

Activity: 98
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 02:48:45 AM

Trading has the most advantage because as a trader you will not just be accumulating satoshis but also USD while you get busy analyzing the market. To me its really such a stressful job, it keeps you awake, and has to watch out for the news almost all the time. It's not pretty when the market goes against your position.  If you are just holding/investing you will only be seeing the value of your coins and just wait.
I think trading is a struggle with my own emotions, and sometimes you are particularly optimistic about a variety of altcoins. You are not willing to sell when Bitcoin is falling sharply, hoping that this coin can counter the market sentiment.

I once read such a sentence in a book, but I don’t remember it clearly. It basically means: Don’t have any feelings (positive and negative) for a stock or token, just use the Tehnical analysis and news. It is enough to judge whether to buy or sell.
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 03:47:16 AM

Trading requires more self-awareness and judgment, which requires in-depth research and analysis. The transaction is short-term, it may make you profit immediately, or it may make you lose money. The risk of trading is relatively large, so market analysis must be done before trading.
Investment is long-term, it mainly depends on seizing opportunities and defeating the market's attitude towards oneself. Withstood the test of patience, investors will obtain greater profits in the long-term holding.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 04:00:53 AM

There are advantages to trading over investing but it is usually up to the individual to decide which one is more proficient. If you have good knowledge about trading then it is possible to earn every day by trading a long term investment is good for investment the risk is much less here if the price goes up after holding the specified time it will be able to make much profit. Trading requires daily market analysis and trading is very convenient if you can follow the trading signals and strategies.
ROSERTY

Activity: 116
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:11:05 AM

Investment is also a kind of transaction, but it needs to wait for a long time. After investing, you need to find the right opportunity to trade when the benefits are maximized. A transaction is to gain or lose in a short period of time, and market analysis must be done before the transaction.
If you want to make short-term profits and have sufficient judgment, you can choose to trade. If you can’t analyze the market in depth, you need to study slowly and you can choose to invest.
Kimberl2020

Activity: 48
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 06:43:47 AM

In my experience, friends who do not have much experience should choose the way of investment. There is no need for frequent trading operations every day, but buying and selling in a cycle (one month or three months). At the same time, set your own stop loss rate (20%) and take profit rate.
I have switched from trading to investing, and my account has turned from loss to profit.It’s a growing process, it’s too painful.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:17:34 PM

Trading requires skills and there is a learning curve that you have to get over. If you ask a trader who has made more money from trading, he is likely to support trading than investing. I don't see any particular advantage trading has over investing. Investing is easier to do and you don't need to learn. You can just put your money in an forget about it ROI waiting time can be longer. It's personal choice as to what you prefer.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 01:25:50 PM

~

Trading is always risky throughout, not just at the beginning. As long as you have trades open, you don't realize any profit or loss, something very tricky and psychological happens to traders who have open trades.

Investment on the other hand can lose value, but you always have it. 1 BTC is always 1 BTC:)
You can mitigate the risk when you know what you're doing when you are trading or if you are still gaining knowledge regarding trading. The risk will always be a problem for a trader if they don't address the elephant in the room which is the lack of knowledge.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 08, 2021, 05:03:23 PM

Trading or investing ..does Trading pay more than investing
I think there is no advantage on trading and investing because they are both risky and sometimes profitable. The profit that you can get on trading or investing is always depend on how you do it by yourself with your own strategy with the help of your knowledge or experience on both trading and investing.

Hmmm. Both are ways to earn profit so basically there is an advantage on each one. All profit generating activities has always a risk since it's not job with a regular wage. There's a lot of different elements on how you will earn profit and how much but as you stated, Strategy plays a big role for that. The advantage of trading was you can earn for a short period of time while investing is for long run. On the other hand, The advantage of investing was you can earn in the future while leaving your investment and continue the job you are doing.
Both are an advantage in their own right. Trading enables you to make profit on short-terms positions and long-term positions and it is super profitable during bull markets. Investing on the other hand, gives you a nice diversification, a long-term prospect to earn from your capital being put to work and it is less hands-on.

It's all a matter of spreading risk, and maximising rewards, and to me exposure to both is the best of both worlds.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 06:49:16 PM

The advantage of trading over investing are
1. low risk of getting scammed by new token
2. easy assess to your coin and the worth
3. It prevent loss of asset due to swapping
4. It allow you to learn more about various tokens (It is just like sport gamblers  Grin they know a lot of countries)

Disadvantages
1. Trading involve technical knowledge of trading tools, trading terms, graph and data analysis
2. It is time consuming
3. Risk of loss in case of exchange hacks (Cryptopia is still fresh in my memory lost a few coin)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:09:04 AM

4. It allow you to learn more about various tokens (It is just like sport gamblers  Grin they know a lot of countries)

Disadvantages
1. Trading involve technical knowledge of trading tools, trading terms, graph and data analysis
2. It is time consuming
3. Risk of loss in case of exchange hacks (Cryptopia is still fresh in my memory lost a few coin)

the drawback of trading in my opinion is that we must have skills in trading. this is something that not everyone can do, maybe we can make money every day, but time, energy, and mind have to work every day to analyze the market, unlike investing where we have a lot of free time to do other things
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 02:11:49 PM

Disadvantages
2. It is time consuming

the drawback of trading in my opinion is that we must have skills in trading. this is something that not everyone can do, maybe we can make money every day, but time, energy, and mind have to work every day to analyze the market, unlike investing where we have a lot of free time to do other things
trading skill is an obligation for every traders, if we dont have it dont call our self as traders but gamblers. Every one opened transaction without analizing market or price should lose their money when their position wrong and potentially loss all money. IF we could trading for live like an expert we have more time for faimily, earning money could be done everywhere and anytime.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:02:32 PM

4. It allow you to learn more about various tokens (It is just like sport gamblers  Grin they know a lot of countries)

Disadvantages
2. It is time consuming

- This market is a cruel boss who likes to drain the minds and abilities of his employees and expose them to more difficult problems, just a few days of sideways with short support and resistance points, overtime will be more, a result of the overuse of energy will lead to loss of sanity in the following days, profits can be good but living in such a tight and breathless environment, I can't guarantee trading will be better. Invest in a more spacious workspace, the income may be low but the balance will help us renew our energy every day and increase our persistence with the market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 03:32:53 PM

Trading here in cryptocurrency is good but full of risk though you can able to earn a lot here depending in your skills
of understanding. Maybe out of 100% I think 60% of the traders here got loss most of the time when they do trade
in any of the exchange site platform. Meaning, it is certainly have an advantage over investing.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 08:11:39 PM

Trading here in cryptocurrency is good but full of risk though you can able to earn a lot here depending in your skills
of understanding. Maybe out of 100% I think 60% of the traders here got loss most of the time when they do trade
in any of the exchange site platform. Meaning, it is certainly have an advantage over investing.
^ They are both profitable but in a different way, trading is profitable in a short gains period and it is high risk compared in investing but high risk means the high potential of making money in a short period of time. So in investing, you need more time for your money to grow and you need to acquire patience while waiting for your investment that will grow. The advantage of trading will probably the short time gains because if you want to make money and have a short-time gain, trading is the best for you than investing.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 08:59:24 PM

I dont know how trading is not good... unless you have enough money to live off your expenses.
Karish2return

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 08:44:12 AM

Yes,but investing is a slow process and another thing if you are not good at trading then you might get some loss and if you are good at trading then it will give you profit, it depends on you. I prefer you to start from small invest and get small profit at the first.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 644

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2021, 07:00:39 AM

Yes,but investing is a slow process and another thing if you are not good at trading then you might get some loss and if you are good at trading then it will give you profit, it depends on you. I prefer you to start from small invest and get small profit at the first.
I think they both have the same for and loss ratio. where if you choose to trade, the level of risk is higher and the opportunity to get a higher profit is also if you invest and vice versa. because in every trade or investment there must be a risk of loss.
I think long-term investment is better but it comes back to each of us and the money we have.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: