Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Lopez vs Kambosos - November 27  (Read 1858 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 11:03:59 PM

This fight was already postponed once, due to irresponsible behavior by Teofimo Lopez. Just days before the scheduled fight, he contracted COVID 19, as he was travelling to another city despite the protocol not allowing that. Kambosos had reacted angrily at that time, and made posts in social media criticizing Lopez. So when these two meet at the ring, the atmosphere is likely to be charged up. BTW, the latest news is that both the fighters have agreed to get fully vaccinated before the match, in order to avoid any further delays.

That's great news, it's very important that they will not get infected with covid-19 as both are training hard and the fans are waiting for this fight. It's very irresponsible if for the 2nd time the fight will be postponed again, maybe people will start to speculate that it's just the strategy ot Lopez to avoid this fight.

We still need to wait for over a month, there's still a lot of things that could happen, but I think they'll take it seriously now as no promoter would like to promote a fight if one boxer is irresponsible, his future will be affected even if he thinks he is a superstar now. Maybe after this fight, if Lopez would still win, we should see a rematch between him and Lomachenko.

I think this is the final date and venue already. There's no need to rescheduled as fight fans have been wanting to see Teofimo Lopez after his big win against Loma. Not sure about the rematch though, maybe in the future it will happen. But for now, Lopez is looking to solidify his position in this weight class.

So I wouldn't be surprise though if he moves up in 140 lbs after a few mandatory defense in 135 lbs. Of course there are a lot of money in the 135 lbs, but it seems that this champions don't want to face each other at least for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 12:55:24 AM

is he afraid that he might lose in their second fight?

For me this is the single reason why he doesn't want to give Loma a second fight. He knows deep inside that he beat a injured Loma, as we can see in the fight, Loma is not throwing enough punches because he is nursing a injury. He even tells Loma to go back to 130 lbs.

And we all know that Lopez is acting like a dick after getting all the belts and now feels that he is the pound for pound.

Or eventually, when the price is right, these two may have a rematch. For now, Lopez has its own reason not giving Loma a chance to fight back. The weight of afraid losing is more likely true. You mentioned it wasn't a 100% Loma back then and if Lopez give him a chance, Loma will force it and try snatching the win.

It's between them and how the fans will call for this rematch still open, especially if there is more money that will be involved in this negotiation.

Yeah, eventually when Lopez wanted to price himself and milk fight that involves him, why not go for a rematch with Loma.

Fans can also voice out their opinion, but then again a fighter with Lopez ego? I don't think he will listen to those fans. He is so brandish that he thinks he is the A-side already and the next cash cow of boxing. And I wouldn't be surprised if he bolted away from Top Rank in the next coming years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 06:30:32 AM

This fight was already postponed once, due to irresponsible behavior by Teofimo Lopez. Just days before the scheduled fight, he contracted COVID 19, as he was travelling to another city despite the protocol not allowing that. Kambosos had reacted angrily at that time, and made posts in social media criticizing Lopez. So when these two meet at the ring, the atmosphere is likely to be charged up. BTW, the latest news is that both the fighters have agreed to get fully vaccinated before the match, in order to avoid any further delays.
Definitely the atmosphere is going to be intense since both parties are flamed up to fight each other not to mention as Kambosos got mad over Lopez which is definitely not going to be taken lightly. This is the kind of fight that I'm waiting for, they're evenly matched so it's an exciting fight in my opinion.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 08:40:02 AM

Definitely the atmosphere is going to be intense since both parties are flamed up to fight each other not to mention as Kambosos got mad over Lopez which is definitely not going to be taken lightly. This is the kind of fight that I'm waiting for, they're evenly matched so it's an exciting fight in my opinion.

Even before going up in the ring, this two are not holding anything as they continue to trash talk and bad mouth each other. Love it though, Kambosos is not backing down (typical of Australian I must say), so imagine if they two go at it in the first round of this fight. Or even at the weigh in and the press tour, for sure there is no love lost between this two aggressive fighters. This is a must watch and see if Lopez doesn't have ring rust or not affected by Covid-19.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 01, 2021, 12:32:57 PM

Even before going up in the ring, this two are not holding anything as they continue to trash talk and bad mouth each other. Love it though, Kambosos is not backing down (typical of Australian I must say), so imagine if they two go at it in the first round of this fight. Or even at the weigh in and the press tour, for sure there is no love lost between this two aggressive fighters. This is a must watch and see if Lopez doesn't have ring rust or not affected by Covid-19.
That's the way they sell the fight, but let's hope we will see the same action or even more than when they will be in the ring to face each other. Lopez is a great boxer, winning against LOMA makes him popular, so it's Kambasos here who has to prove something that is undefeated record is special.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:04:49 PM

That's the way they sell the fight, but let's hope we will see the same action or even more than when they will be in the ring to face each other. Lopez is a great boxer, winning against LOMA makes him popular, so it's Kambasos here who has to prove something that is undefeated record is special.

For me the pressure is on Teo Lopez not on Kambosos, but in any case, Kambosos is the challenger so he needs to show us more in order to win against Lopez. But knowing Lopez, I don't think that even the effect of ring rust or covid will stop him from going full force against Kambosos. They have been talking bad against each other, I do hope that it will translate into a good fight, otherwise Kambosos will get knock out, in my opinion.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:14:42 PM

For me the pressure is on Teo Lopez not on Kambosos, but in any case, Kambosos is the challenger so he needs to show us more in order to win against Lopez. But knowing Lopez, I don't think that even the effect of ring rust or covid will stop him from going full force against Kambosos. They have been talking bad against each other, I do hope that it will translate into a good fight, otherwise Kambosos will get knock out, in my opinion.

They both have the pressure to win because they are both undefeated and a win here will give them a much bigger fight in the future. While Lopez had already gain popularity when he beats Loma, but he still has a lot to prove and that includes beating his challenger now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:38:53 PM

^^ Yes, both is pressured, Kambosos to proved that he is a good and worthy challenger and he can back up this trash talking, and Lopez demonstrate that he is a pound for pound, after winning against Loma. And that's why this fight is really exciting and may the best man win here, although the ML is one Teofimo Lopez as he is the defending champion.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 12:44:00 PM

^^ Yes, both is pressured, Kambosos to proved that he is a good and worthy challenger and he can back up this trash talking, and Lopez demonstrate that he is a pound for pound, after winning against Loma. And that's why this fight is really exciting and may the best man win here, although the ML is one Teofimo Lopez as he is the defending champion.
To be honest, I want Lopez to win this and utterly destroy Kambosos given that he's the one talking smack in this bout. And if it's not the case, I wouldn't be proud that Kambosos is the winner because of his behavior.

Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1776

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2021, 01:03:39 PM

To be honest, I want Lopez to win this and utterly destroy Kambosos given that he's the one talking smack in this bout. And if it's not the case, I wouldn't be proud that Kambosos is the winner because of his behavior.

Kambosos is a very reckless and impulsive person.  He may respond rudely to his opponent, but then he will regret it.  

He is Greek, and Greeks are impulsive people, like all southerners.  

However, boxers do not fight with words, but with their fists.  And Kambosos is great at boxing.  

He is a very serious fighter.  I want him to win this fight.  He has very serious chances.  

Lopez is a champion, but his championship must be confirmed in every fight.  His reputation is at stake now.  Therefore, he will fight like a mad animal.

I think we will see an exciting fight !

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 01:12:42 PM

Kambosos is a very reckless and impulsive person.  He may respond rudely to his opponent, but then he will regret it.  

He is Greek, and Greeks are impulsive people, like all southerners.  

However, boxers do not fight with words, but with their fists.  And Kambosos is great at boxing.  

He is a very serious fighter.  I want him to win this fight.  He has very serious chances.  

Lopez is a champion, but his championship must be confirmed in every fight.  His reputation is at stake now.  Therefore, he will fight like a mad animal.

I think we will see an exciting fight !

They can say anything they want, may it be their real attitude or their way to sell fight only, but what matters most is how they will fight in the ring, and as a fan who is willing to pay for the PPV subscription, they should give their best to entertain the fans.

Besides, boxing is a game of entertainment, any fighter who entertains the crowd well will have a chance to make more money in the future.

It's not only about winning, but a fighter should be entertaining too, as people pay to enjoy, not to get bored.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 02:36:45 PM

Hehehe, just a typical Australian smack talking, it's probably in them to really trash talk their opponent and boxing is one sports wherein they can do it to to get to their opponent skins because this is also a mental game.

Yes, Lopez can also talk smack and then destroy you in the ring. But George is not going to back down, that's why this fight is going to be a war as no one yielding.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 03:27:16 PM

Hehehe, just a typical Australian smack talking, it's probably in them to really trash talk their opponent and boxing is one sports wherein they can do it to to get to their opponent skins because this is also a mental game.

Yes, Lopez can also talk smack and then destroy you in the ring. But George is not going to back down, that's why this fight is going to be a war as no one yielding.
Every provocation made by the two boxers outside the ring is a natural thing to provoke their opponents, and of course the fight in the ring later will prove who is the best between the two, compared to kambosos, I'm more sure if in the ring lopez will be able to win the fight, because So far, Lopez has been known as a boxer who has a pretty hard punch and is also a close-range fighter, but apart from that, of course, Lopez will play all out to bring down Kambosos so that he can still defend his world title.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 08:04:46 PM

Every provocation made by the two boxers outside the ring is a natural thing to provoke their opponents, and of course the fight in the ring later will prove who is the best between the two, compared to kambosos, I'm more sure if in the ring lopez will be able to win the fight, because So far, Lopez has been known as a boxer who has a pretty hard punch and is also a close-range fighter, but apart from that, of course, Lopez will play all out to bring down Kambosos so that he can still defend his world title.

Normal for fighters who like to gain more audience in the fight, after the fight, you will not see any trash talk from anyone, they are professionals so they will move on and look for another opponent that could potentially bring good money for them. In boxing, it's all about the money and what we see and hear from them is just part of the marketing strategy, it could not be their character outside boxing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980

Livecasino.io

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:58:14 PM

It looks like we are seeing Teofimo Lopez defend his IBF belt against rugged Australian George Kambosos  as it was formally ordered by the sanctioning body.
“IBF Lightweight Champion Teofimo Lopez won the Title on December 14, 2019. His mandatory defense was due on or before September 14, 2020. The leading available number one contender is George Kambosos Jr. George Kambosos Jr.,” Carlos Ortiz, chairman of the IBF Championship Committee stated in an official notification to both parties, a copy of which has been obtained by BoxingScene.com. “Negotiations should commence immediately and be concluded by February 6, 2021.

So definitely we are going to see Lopez at least fight once this year against his mandatory. And this is Lopez's response.

Teofimo Lopez: Great Opportunity To Fight Kambosos In Australia; Gotta Pay Up If They Want The King

“I think it’s a great opportunity—not just for Kambosos, but for the people in Australia, and also for us,” Lopez told BoxingScene.com. “it’s an opportunity we are willing to take, something we are very willing to do.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/teofimo-lopez-great-opportunity-fight-kambosos-australia-gotta-pay-up-if-they-want-king--154611

Of course, he is willing, just a matter of how much money Lopez is gonna get here and the odds are going to favour the champ here.

I will continue to update this thread as I see any latest news about it. I'ms sure boxing fans are very excited to see him in the ring again.

Although this has been a weird fight it’s going to be the highlight of boxing matches for the year for me if Kambosos wins especially because he’s expecting a kid on the way. And if the kid comes before the fight then the title will be his little gift to it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
TravelMug

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 03:55:13 AM

And it's hard to see who are the good guy and who are the bad guy here.

Usually in a fight, we have the favourite who is the good guy, and then on the others side, the villain of sort who talks too much.

But it seems both of this fighters are trash talkers, so it's hard to distinguished and who are the people going to favour in this fight based on sentiments (good vs bad). But since the fight is going to happen in the US, so Lopez will be the crowd favourite for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 07:48:06 AM

Usually in a fight, we have the favourite who is the good guy, and then on the others side, the villain of sort who talks too much.

But it seems both of this fighters are trash talkers, so it's hard to distinguished and who are the people going to favour in this fight based on sentiments (good vs bad). But since the fight is going to happen in the US, so Lopez will be the crowd favourite for sure.

I like it when two fighters are doing thrash talks to each other, that means they are going to go for each other and will engage to the delight of the fight, we love to see fighters going to each other and willing to engage, we hope they live up to the fan's expectation because of the hype they've created.

The champion is usually the good guy, but in this fight, I don't know who is the good guy, but I'm not wasting my time finding out, what I want to know is who is the better fighter here not based on the betting odds but based on our personal analysis.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 11:13:53 PM

I like it when two fighters are doing thrash talks to each other, that means they are going to go for each other and will engage to the delight of the fight, we love to see fighters going to each other and willing to engage, we hope they live up to the fan's expectation because of the hype they've created.

The champion is usually the good guy, but in this fight, I don't know who is the good guy, but I'm not wasting my time finding out, what I want to know is who is the better fighter here not based on the betting odds but based on our personal analysis.

And let us see who among these trash talkers will win.  Grin
You can check their tale of the tape below link -

http://fightnights.com/match/8537

And gauge on your own which one will have the advantage over the other.
Lopez has 75% KO, while Kambosos has 53%, and Lopez is younger among the two.
TravelMug

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 02:58:00 AM

Yes, historically these two boxers have been trash talking every fight specially Lopez. To be honest, it's my first time to hear Kambosos name, so I did some little research and he is a very tough Australian fighter and can't be push by anyone, even Lopez himself. That's why this is very interesting clash, very aggressive boxer. But since Lopez is the clear favourite, I will say that he will retain his belt against Kambosos in a very entertaining fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 03:03:45 AM

Lopez has 75% KO, while Kambosos has 53%, and Lopez is younger among the two.
Lopez has more better statistic, experience, and ages. Both of boxers has similar style very aggressive with good footwork, I wonder which one will play more defensive.

I saw Kambosos is more prepared and training his self to able challenge Lopez, this will be one of excited fight on next month. I guess this fight will be ended as draw because of the hype of both trash talkers.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀