Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:33:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptorush. Orchestrated Cover-up. Admission of lying by devs. IN OP  (Read 2017 times)
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:20:25 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 05:33:14 PM by dbt1033

Please withdraw your coins from CryptoRush ASAP!  

Right now as we speak, in spite of everything that is happening, this is what the owner is doing:

http://www.twitch.tv/hackshardgaming

I encourage anyone to view this link.  He is playing Diablo III and slandering his customers.

THIS is who you have entrusted with your precious crypto.

BREAKING NEWS!  Devianttwo admits to an orchestrated coverup of the missing coins:

I ask you to bump this thread, if you will.  It will help to inform the many people who still have their coins at Cryptorush.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:23:09 AM

[09:10] <fyrstikken> rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] <rat4> ok
[09:10] <fyrstikken> from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] <fyrstikken> not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] <fyrstikken> your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> You have my word on that.
[09:11] <fyrstikken> Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:12] <fyrstikken> Name, Number, the whole fucking thing
[09:13] <fyrstikken> Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] <fyrstikken> and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] <fyrstikken> 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529925.0
D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:25:12 AM

That's just pure negligence and immaturity.  Can't believe people would let that guy anywhere near their money.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:26:20 AM

Heard him say he's playing "catch the nigger" and talk about his mom not understanding him within about 2 minutes

Yeaaaa......

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:26:31 AM

[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> Linkandzelda, send out tweets to everyone - make them know who to blame for this fucking mess
[09:13] <fyrstikken> Its because of idiots like rat4 that we have made a draft to exclude shitcoins made by developers who dont know what the fuck they are doing
[09:13] <fyrstikken> and rat4 - you owe us some serious bitcoins for your fucking shitjob - and you will pay
[09:14] <fyrstikken> 100s of bitcoins - and I WILL HAVE MY MONEY BACK!!!! - I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING GAMES WITH YOU!!!
[09:14] <fyrstikken> COOPERATE OR I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU TO DEATH! - YOU FUCKING THIEF!!! - YOU READ ME??? - I WILL PAY SOMEONE TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM YOU!!!

who is rat4?

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:27:01 AM

who is rat4?

BC dev?
Yepachuchu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:29:32 AM

This unbelievable asshole is sitting there in his livestream nerdsperging out on diablo 3 after threatening and slandering his customers! I wouldn't trust him with a single worthless copper penny let alone a single byte of crypto!

GET YOUR MONEY OUT OF THERE!

Move to Atomic-Trade, this kind of garbage won't happen there!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:30:05 AM

who is rat4?

BC dev?

ah i see, okay thanks was wondering.

can the beating to death be put off until i sell a few BC .... had been enjoying the staking every few hours but a dead dev could trigger a sell off. Going to unload a few...

PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:31:03 AM

dude playing the game quit CR

@Devianttwo ¦ •CrazyEarner• I dunno. I retired. ask Link
16:45 :         @Devianttwo ¦ yup thats right guys. Yall pushed me to quiting.
16:45 :         @Devianttwo ¦ happy?
jayman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:32:27 AM

In my experience Cryptorush has generally tried to do the right thing and are alot better at communications than most exchanges, i believe they were screwed over by BC & being DDOS by the so called Shitcoin brigade. If you lost over 100 BTC you'd be peed off also this is understandable. I hope it works out for all otherwise it'll be another black mark on crypto as a whole and cause unneeded financial loss and heart ache for most involved

dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:37:18 AM

In my experience Cryptorush has generally tried to do the right thing and are alot better at communications than most exchanges, i believe they were screwed over by BC & being DDOS by the so called Shitcoin brigade. If you lost over 100 BTC you'd be peed off also this is understandable. I hope it works out for all otherwise it'll be another black mark on crypto as a whole and cause unneeded financial loss and heart ache for most involved

How did they get screwed over by BC.  Please elaborate.  No one else has had any issues with the coin.
Anthropolis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 02:40:08 AM

I'm glad I got my stuff out earlier today right when I heard it was going whacky Smiley

◄█▒░ATOMIC TRADE!░▒█►║◄█▒░CLOUD MINING!░▒█►
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:53:50 AM

"Our site has remained pretty much ok besides the btc withdrawals"

LOL

"It doesn't matter what you tell people...all they do is bitch and bitch and bitch"

He's in his mother's basement, without a doubt.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:55:02 AM

I personally think fyrstikken is really Wolong, they both have the same maturity levels and seem to be willing to destroy and connive to get their way.
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:39:17 AM

Update:  LinkandZelda has now given permission to fyrstikken to do whatever he wants.

Is he not taking this seriously either?
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:46:04 AM

Update:  LinkandZelda has now given permission to fyrstikken to do whatever he wants.

Where did you find out about this?
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:48:13 AM

Update:  LinkandZelda has now given permission to fyrstikken to do whatever he wants.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/cryptorush

And click the live stream link in the OP to watch this fat nerd play Diablo III and laugh at his customers.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:55:46 AM

Fyrstikken does not represent Cryptorush. He is just some little asshat who bought 500k worth of cryptorush shares. Unfortunately that makes him part owner ><

The cryptorush devs seem like pretty competent and professional people.

How did they get screwed over by BC.  Please elaborate.  No one else has had any issues with the coin.

If you read the IRC chat, there really was a bug in the BC code which they admitted to and found a fix for.
Unfortunately it only affected those that were using the daemon in a specific way or something.
Not every site secures themselves in the same way. The bug just happened to conflict with the way Cryptorush handled user accounts.

To be more correct, they got screwed over by their loser customers taking shit that they knew didn't belong to them.

"hey free money! I better withdraw this right away!"
Fyrstikken seems like a major dick though, lost money or not.
tic-tac-totoro

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:57:36 AM

Update:  LinkandZelda has now given permission to fyrstikken to do whatever he wants.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/cryptorush

And click the live stream link in the OP to watch this fat nerd play Diablo III and laugh at his customers.

Pretty big shitstorm going on over there. BTC withdrawals still not possible?
dbt1033 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:33:15 AM

Here is a note from one of the support guys at Cryptorush:  http://pastebin.com/eLkPxLWi

It's a long read, but it's well written and explains what really happened pretty well.

Take it as you will.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: