Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:48:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoin is like planting trees  (Read 1122 times)
amihada

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2021, 11:31:24 PM

Buying Bitcoin is like planting trees. The best time to do it is 10 years ago. The second best time is today.

If it is like planting tree then the best time would be anytime but we have to make it as soon as possible,
Because it would take time before we see a good result and for it to grow so we should wait patiently for it patiently and support it as much as we could in order for it to success.
I agree on that we really need patience on investing into bitcoin, it is almost like planting trees we also need patience on it because planting tress really needs time to harvest or to be useful we need to wait for it to become bigger and then cut. So i believe that investing into bitcoin is almost the same on planting a trees the only difference is in bitcoin we need to buy it while in trees we can get seedlings anywhere.
It is true that buying just one bitcoin requires a large amount of capital, whereas to plant trees you can get anywhere you don't need capital, if you need capital it's not as big as the price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CreativeCoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:12:36 AM

The tree planting principle applies not only to BTC, it applies to all cryptocurrency in general. It's just that BTC is the largest and most visible tree in the world of crypt today. At the same time, you can plant not only a tree, there are various beautiful and promising bushes in the form of another cryptocurrency, which over time will also bloom no worse than a tree called BTC
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:21:25 AM

Buying Bitcoin is like planting trees. The best time to do it is 10 years ago. The second best time is today.

Agree with you. And the best time to plant a new tree is NOW. You could always add a new tree to your forest.

I'm a fan of crypto in all forms, but I'm not a HOLD fan. Instead of merely holding, I'm trying to increase my coins every possible way and put my coins to work daily for me.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 05:48:39 AM

You are saying good, But, I miss to buy bitcoin at 2018-2019 when price was $3000 Embarrassed

Bitcoin still number one cryptocurrency in my eyes. Every bitcoin holder have a nice dream.  Actually,  I am waiting for a small drump to buying bitcoin Roll Eyes
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 08:39:54 AM

You are saying good, But, I miss to buy bitcoin at 2018-2019 when price was $3000 Embarrassed

Bitcoin still number one cryptocurrency in my eyes. Every bitcoin holder have a nice dream.  Actually,  I am waiting for a small drump to buying bitcoin Roll Eyes
check his dates and you will notice that it was 2021 . he want you to buy btc this year not 2-3 years ago .
you want small dump ? but are you following the price every day , i bet not because if you follow you will notice that btc came down already and still havent returned to fourty thousand . what are you waiting for .
dont tell me that your dream is wanting btc to go down to 3000 ? but dreams supposed to be moving on forward not backwards . oh man .
Jacobby

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 08:45:24 AM

The best time should be 2018, when those who bought Bitcoin should have gained a lot of income.
jaresmerel001

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 09:33:37 AM

Yeah I do agree. The earlier we start, the better it will be. More and more countries are shifting and adapting to bitcoins, and in coming times, if invested wisely, one would certainly get the benefits.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 10:10:36 AM

I like the metaphor and it very well complements the idea behind investing in bitcoin.

Like what I always mention whenever my friends and peers ask me a question about the 'best time to invest/purchase bitcoin', I always tell them that it is today! Today, meaning that the moment you find about its existence and understood the technology behind it, then purchase as soon as possible. Due to its high volatility, many would consider bitcoin as a 'short-term investment' but I learned it through the hard way that you just let time do its thing on its price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin577

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 10:21:07 AM

Bitcoin buyer will success if smart strategies used for investing. Buyer before 2017 are in huge benefit. Buying bitcoin is also profitable for long term investment.
I do agree with you if any one ask me when shiuld i buy btc my answer will be now.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:21:57 PM

Indeed. It's better to continue purchasing bitcoin today for our future because if we think that bitcoin is expensive today, there is a higher chance that bitcoin's current price is now cheap in the next ten years. Hence, it's better to grab every opportunity than wasting it because bitcoin's price might increase to $100,000 in the next ten years.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:30:42 PM

I'm a fan of crypto in all forms, but I'm not a HOLD fan. Instead of merely holding, I'm trying to increase my coins every possible way and put my coins to work daily for me.
The concept the OP is talking about is to invest during the initial stages to reap the maximum profit, could you explain how you are putting your coins to earn a daily profit rather than holding for the long term. If you are trading on a daily basis you can make the profit but the risk is you might miss out sometimes when you book the profit when the rally begins. So holding the coins is the best option and trade according to market trends rather than looking for profit on a daily basis.
hongchao123

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:40:44 PM

I like that people are still optimistic and believe that bitcoin tomorrow will cost more than yesterday
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:44:29 PM

The tree planting standard applies not exclusively to BTC yet additionally applies to all cryptographic forms of money by and large. It's simply that BTC is the biggest and most noticeable tree in the realm of sepulcher today. Simultaneously, you can plant not just a tree, there are different lovely and promising hedges as another digital currency, which over the long haul will likewise sprout no more regrettable than a tree called BTC

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 01:49:58 PM

The concept the OP is talking about is to invest during the initial stages to reap the maximum profit, could you explain how you are putting your coins to earn a daily profit rather than holding for the long term. If you are trading on a daily basis you can make the profit but the risk is you might miss out sometimes when you book the profit when the rally begins. So holding the coins is the best option and trade according to market trends rather than looking for profit on a daily basis.
Agreed, daily basis earning from trading is possible with large scale traders. Because, the large scale traders have a big capital and they can book the profit out of the small market difference taking place regularly. As said, OP has described of investing during the early stages and holding for a better profit long term which is meant for the people like us.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:50:53 PM

I like that people are still optimistic and believe that bitcoin tomorrow will cost more than yesterday
yeah, everything can be much better. The only problem is that we are still living in the doubts. Why not believe as it was been proven multiple times. Though we have the dumps sometimes but eventually, we have the rising trend later.

It can't be asked why only a few people holding Bitcoin for a long time because of those concerns. I know not all been optimistic but I respect them. And that is to say that not all have already planted their trees for the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
winterlemon912

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 01:55:50 PM

According to multiple analyses on average daily bitcoin prices, Sunday and Monday are the best days to buy BTC. The sole reason behind this statement is that prices tend to be at its lowest in those days. There are 3 theories why BTC price is good to invest when sunday and monday. The first theory is that on the weekends, the market for Bitcoin slows down, driving its price lower on Mondays. Bitcoin prices, on the other hand, are predicted to be high on Fridays and Saturdays. The second hypothesis suggests that during the weekends, people plan to buy BTC, and execute orders as soon as the week starts. Volumes on Mondays are higher in this scenario and more cautious conduct is predicted as the week goes by. And the third theory is Usually, seasoned traders will avoid purchasing bitcoin on dates to pay 9-to-5 staff, usually in the middle and end of the month. The reasoning is simple: Bitcoin can be purchased when people have money in their wallets, pushing demand, and its price higher.

Source: https://crypterium.com/news/post/what-is-the-best-time-to-buy-bitcoin
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:42:19 PM

100%

Bitcoin's scarcity acts like a built-in dividend.

Forget DeFi, Bitcoin is designed to increased in purchasing power forever.

Eventually you won't be able to buy it, you'll have to earn.

Accumulating now - at any price - is the smartest thing you'll ever do for your future.
This will put your patience and wits to the test. Some of our fellow crypto buddies failed to hold their bitcoin, sold it for a low price which leaves regret and miserable experience because they thought it would go down due to the market's fluctuation.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:51:51 PM

Why would it be best to invest today? Just seeing how high its market value, gives me doubt at the first glance to invest. I will rather play this market safe and wait for a lower market price, to enter and invest to Bitcoin. I'm not saying that it is guaranteed to fall, more than to rise. But in my perspective, waiting will be more efficient to an investment give  that there's no assurance on the next move of its price. But I do agree that its price is best to enter before, but not all people at that time would think so, given that things has just started way back then.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 04:55:53 PM

Just like the best time was 10 years ago to invest in Bitcoin, so also are the altcoins. Many of these alts are also pumping now just not collectively.

Whether investing in Bitcoin or altcoins now, one has to be conversant with cryptocurrency market news and events before making an investment decision.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:29:30 PM

I like the way you think OP.

Yes buying bitcoin like planting trees but dont push yourself to buy if you can afford it
Can you really not afford to plant a tree? Go to the woods and find a few acorns, or chestnuts. They're lying everywhere, you don't have to pay or anything.

Next, dig a hole in a nice place like your back yard or a friend's back yard if you don't have your own. You can dig a hole with a stick if you don't have a shovel and, behold, you've planted a tree without spending a cent.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: