Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is an investment  (Read 702 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:19:10 AM

If indeed the funds you are using to invest in Bitcoin are not funds that will be used in the near future. I recommend that you keep it in your wallet,
my advice is you go back to buy Bitcoin. Because the Bitcoin investment of 0.0003 BTC is too low to be able to feel the profit you get. Just set aside
your 10% salary to buy Bitcoin every month, so you can get a much bigger profit.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:49:08 AM

People cannot fully appreciate all the advantages or disadvantages not only Bitcoin but cryptocurrency in general. Many are simply afraid of this new and incomprehensible. But their fear is justified, the crypto space and the factors of its existence are really available to very few. It will take years until Bitcoin is recognized everywhere and becomes a full participant in the global economy.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 11:00:45 AM

People cannot fully appreciate all the advantages or disadvantages not only Bitcoin but cryptocurrency in general. Many are simply afraid of this new and incomprehensible. But their fear is justified, the crypto space and the factors of its existence are really available to very few. It will take years until Bitcoin is recognized everywhere and becomes a full participant in the global economy.

Many are afraid because scam is so rampant here, many got victimize by those hyip and other types is scamming that's why it's not surprising for other talk about bitcoin is scam to their friends. But let them came thru that since it's still good thing that they are just afraid since still they heard the word bitcoin and I'm sure once they see many people are earning a good profits with it for sure those afraid people will became adopter in future.

JannyMcH

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 11:06:51 AM

People like Elon Musk help to popularize Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think it can take 5-7 years and a lot of people and countries will be ready for the new money era.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:09:20 PM

People like Elon Musk help to popularize Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think it can take 5-7 years and a lot of people and countries will be ready for the new money era.
no one knows for sure !! which is certain bitcoin will be recognized worldwide in a period of time sooner or later. although many people consider it a dangerous investment, for that before investing it would be nice to know all the risks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 02:42:09 PM

I bought a bitcoin what 0.0003 BTC last year November with only money that left with me when I finished my program and named it investments, many of my friends started laughing that my money has gone and bitcoin will fall and is out of surprised bitcoin moved to 19k, 20k, 30k and 40k, so I'm excited for having double of my btc within some months, I want to know if I will sell it or withdraw it, because is a investment money not for spending.

alongside being a digital cryptocurrency, the fluctuating nature of the value if BTC makes it an high value return asset (with returns a cut above others that it became an institutional level asset ) ,
now to your question you can pull out and spend your profit if you really want that profit to go decay or you can just invest in other crypto by studying and analysing their growth.

Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 03:05:45 PM

we cant say that for sure ,
the highly fluctuating value of BTC does surely makes it an excellent asset but to accept as a currency is something else with this much fluctuation in value I don't believe that any government would accept BTC in addition the anonymous nature doesn't seems to go well with governments ,
they would surely fear that BTC would be used in funding criminal activities  or even in funding terrorism .
until  and unless the governments don't gain some rights over the transactions and tracking of transactions  in don't believe they would authorize BTC .
yes BTC would became famous but the legality of BTC would still be a problem.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 05:37:23 PM

I bought a bitcoin what 0.0003 BTC last year November with only money that left with me when I finished my program and named it investments, many of my friends started laughing that my money has gone and bitcoin will fall and is out of surprised bitcoin moved to 19k, 20k, 30k and 40k, so I'm excited for having double of my btc within some months, I want to know if I will sell it or withdraw it, because is a investment money not for spending.
Many people will laugh at us the first time that they will hear that we put our money into bitcoin or easily buy bitcoin because they will say that bitcoin is not an investment and they are seeing bitcoin no future. But what we are seeing in the future in which we take the risk and buy bitcoin in order for us to invest our money and look what is happening right now, bitcoin is hitting for $40,000, and still there is a chance to break again the ATH. If I were you I will suggest withdrawing already your investments because you already have a profit and buy again when the price of bitcoin is low.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2021, 05:56:32 PM

You have already gain enough, so it's up to you what you wanna do. As it is your investment fund and not for spending, so there is no need to worry about selling now. As more and more investors are pouring in, so I believe there is high possibility that bitcoin will make more gains in near future. Over the years, bitcoin has been the best investment sector as other sectors have been struggling and Covid - 19 have also increased investors woes. There is also general fear that if some governments start banning bitcoin then it would crash again. In spite of that it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep some bitcoin in the wallet. Who knows if luck favors then it would hit new peak again.

Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 06:33:23 PM

If you do not need this money right now, then you should leave it in the cryptocurrency, because there is a great chance to get even more profit from it. Nevertheless, if now you need them in fiat, then sell bitcoin, there is only a small chance that btc will skyrocket. Personally, I would leave it just in case, suddenly such a miracle happens. I came across such topics many times. I advise you to decide for yourself what to do. Because in the future you will think that you listened to someone and therefore lost everything. It is better to make your choice, although it will not be correct.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 07:41:34 PM

You are right, BTC is an investment asset that has already given all its investors the opportunity to make money and I hope that this will continue in the future. I also try to gradually invest in BTC as I understand the importance and benefits of this cryptocurrency. The fact that many still do not take our actions seriously and believe that investing in BTC is nonsense, this is for now, until you get your profit.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 08:12:53 PM

This is a critical mindset. Yes, you can see that bitcoin andd other digital currencies to be an investment and not for expenditures. But keep in mind that you must also balance on things you would invest on. Yoou shouldn't all in in a single currency. Invest not only in crypto, but also in stocks, in mutual funds, in certain insurances etc. Don't ever be settled to the promise that Bitcoin would moon. Yes it would be, but there are also possible disasters and events that you need money as an assurance. Yes, you can buy more in the future when you invest more and more today.. but you cannot have any future at all if you don't have any insurances at all.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 03, 2021, 10:06:44 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 11:27:47 AM by GeorgeJohn
Merited by Lordhermes (1)

Normally bitcoin is investment likewise other investment, but we have to understand the concept of investment first, it's not like bitcoin major place for investing, so from my perspective investment is anything we adventure into that brings or yield return positively, such as Crude, Gold and other numerous to be mentioned, so its obvious that investment is a multiplication of our initial target to be double or triple depends the amount or rate of finance adventure into the process of investment, so its good to investment especially in btc because bitcoin is a digital and also decentralized currency that we know that no one can regulate or controls.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kooerr

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:11:23 AM

The use of encryption technology makes Bitcoin very safe. Bitcoin is easy to transfer, you can use it anywhere in the world. And due to scarcity or fixed supply, the value of Bitcoin is likely to increase.
Zachanty

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:16:05 AM

Bitcoin is an investment. Bitcoin has successfully achieved a leap. From a very speculative idea that may exist for a short time, it has developed into an asset that is likely to exist for a long time and has a certain value in the future.
Leonnuvh

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:19:14 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

As a new type of asset class, Bitcoin has attracted strong attention from many traditional institutional investors. And in order to meet the compliance and security requirements of traditional institutions for Bitcoin investment, ourbit transaction search, as a traditional investment tool, has become the best channel for the current Bitcoin investment market, and has gained more and more traditional investors Favor.
Campbvrry

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 01:21:23 AM

The continued expansion of the Bitcoin trading market has provided a necessary market foundation for a larger amount of funds to participate in Bitcoin investment. The volatility of Bitcoin and various traditional assets lacks obvious correlation, which meets the asset allocation requirements of macro funds.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 03:41:28 AM

Normally bitcoin is investment likewise other investment, but we have to understand the concept of investment first, it's not like bitcoin major place for investing, so from my perspective investment is anything we adventure into that brings or yield return positively, such as Crude, Gold and other numerous to be mentioned, so its obvious that investment is a multiplication of our initial target to be double or triple depends the amount or rate of finance adventure into the process of investment, so its good to investment because digital and also decentralized currency that we know that no one can regulate or controls.
Bitcoin is a decentralized platform so we can't fix price of BTC , It will be varied depends on market demand. But how you think It can't be regulate or control, for example once it is accept any country they have rights to regulate some points because of security of the peoples. We know BTC is a more strong algorithm so it is more supportive platform. In my point of view it is an both asset and investment so surely everyone buy and hold for long term.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:20:44 AM

Normally bitcoin is investment likewise other investment, but we have to understand the concept of investment first, it's not like bitcoin major place for investing, so from my perspective investment is anything we adventure into that brings or yield return positively, such as Crude, Gold and other numerous to be mentioned, so its obvious that investment is a multiplication of our initial target to be double or triple depends the amount or rate of finance adventure into the process of investment, so its good to investment because digital and also decentralized currency that we know that no one can regulate or controls.
Bitcoin is a decentralized platform so we can't fix price of BTC , It will be varied depends on market demand. But how you think It can't be regulate or control, for example once it is accept any country they have rights to regulate some points because of security of the peoples. We know BTC is a more strong algorithm so it is more supportive platform. In my point of view it is an both asset and investment so surely everyone buy and hold for long term.
You misunderstood me, I know vividly that bitcoin is decentralized currency which no one controls it price except determination of it's marketcap, I did not said that if countries accept or adopt cryptocurrency especially bitcoin the privileges will be given to such country to regulate bitcoin price, no, everyone knows that bitcoin is digital currency and it doesn't have a fixed price and it always regulate all over the world.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
McMahllu

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:20:26 AM

If you want to use the money now, you can sell some of it first and sell the rest when the price rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: