Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matrix Ai Network  (Read 3632 times)
karametade (OP)

Activity: 437
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 08:37:21 AM

Our latest bi-weekly report is out!

• Ongoing development of MANTA🦾
                                                             • MANIA beta test🧪
                                                             • Partnerships with AU79 Ventures & Crytpo Tavern🤝

‘The integration of AI with Metaverse and blockchain gaming…’

Find out about this and more in our latest bi-weekly report📝

https://twitter.com/matrixainetwork/status/1454353814434328576?s=28

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 02:26:33 PM

Monthly AMA with Owen Tao

Transcript of October’s AMA between our CMTO Eric Choy and CEO Owen Tao

Eric: Good morning from Hong Kong and good morning from Beijing to our Matrix community members. Today is the 27th of October and as usual we are organizing this online AMA to share the progress of Matrix and to answer some questions from the community. As usual, today we have our CEO, a very hard-working and very intelligent guy to share and to join this AMA. And without further ado, let’s give a big applause to Owen to join this AMA.

Owen: Hi Eric, hi community.

Eric: Okay, good to see you again. So, what happened today, it’s my birthday. Do you have anything to say to me, Owen?

Owen: Happy birthday Eric, I wish you the best luck in the next year and maybe we can celebrate your next birthday also in our AMA project.

Eric: Okay, thanks Owen, good. October has been a busy month for us, for every member of the Matrix staff team and also the community. The reason is because we have launched a couple of things to test in this month, for example, we have the stage 2 of MANAS, for the community to test early this month. Also just this month, just this week we are organizing the test for MANIA, and in the middle we had the APEX AMA. So aside from this, we also had some PR events, for example, you joined the conference in Hangzhou, and also you just joined an online seminar last night to share your view on GameFi, etcetera. So it is quite busy for the dev team and also for the operation team. Thanks for the effort, Owen. So next is to answer some questions from the community, and allow me to start with the first one, and today we’re going to answer a total of eight questions from the community members. And number one is from Chreace. The question is: “How was the AI of Matrix initially built, was it built from scratch or from an existing base of AI? If it is built on something existing, which one is it built one?” Could you answer that please, Owen?

Owen: That’s a good question. In fact, until now, most artificial intelligence work will be based on former research work, and for Matrix, our work target is to build in the Matrix 2.0 version, we wish to build a decentralized AI system, so we start to build the decentralized computing power system and also we plan to design and decentralize the data system. After that, we wish that most of the work can start from scratch. And also, until now, most of the AI service models on the MANAS are as such trained by ourselves.

Eric: Okay, so for now, the AI applications that run on Matrix are built by us, the dev team and for the future, it is our aim to build a decentralized AI platform, and that requires the effort from the AI scientists to build the AI algorithms, and also the computing power from the mining machines and all our resources, and also the users to make use of this decentralized AI platform, and that together will form a decentralized AI economy, trying to lower the barrier for the Telegram guys and try to make it easy for people from all walks of life, be it a merchant or for personal use to make use or to integrate these AI applications that were built by the AI scientists and make use of the tools of Matrix, and then leverage these tools to integrate into their business, for their personal use or for their business use.

So that’s what we dream of. And next, let’s move on to the second question: “When will Matrix make an Android and iOS mobile wallet application? This is a big need the community is asking for.” This question is from Sercan. Owen, please?

Owen: Yeah, in fact, we have an Android application already. You can find it in the ecosystem page and download that. And I think we should make more update for that mobile wallet and update it and make a new version for the users and yeah, after that I think we will offer an iOS app at the same time. Yeah, I think in the near future, we will, we should make more work on that wallet application and we will offer a new Android and also the first version of the iOS mobile wallet application.

Eric: Okay, thanks Owen, so Sercan, do you… So just Owen answered your question. So the key point there is that the Android version right now is available on the website for you to download, and we do know that the user experience is not that good, so we are trying to improve that, but it’s not for now and in the near future we are going to improve the UE, the user experience, of the mobile wallets, and also we are looking to develop the iOS mobile wallets as well. So for the time being, you can download the Android version to use and to give us comments. So, that was question 2. And question 3: “Will we be able to keep running our CPU miners after the going live of MANAS, MANTA and also GPU mining and AI processing has been enabled? Will the current gman still be working or are we required to upload a new one?” And this question is from Elk.

Owen: Yes, looking at our consensus system, in our design, if you are not selected as the delegate miner node, you will rent your computing power including the CPU and GPU to the users who need that and also the GPU mining, and so it means, if you are not selected to do the CPU mining, then you will start the GPU mining and the other AI computing work, so you can do that and you can gain the rewards for the CPU mining and also GPU computing power at the same time. I think when we start this function, we will update a new version of the gman.

Eric: So, when we update the gman, these miners will also be required to update it, right? Is that what you are saying, Owen?

Owen: Yeah, yeah.

Eric: Okay, thank you. So Elk, I hope this answers your question. If not, you keep DM’ing me. And we go on. Will the explorer, the wallet and platforms such as MANAS have a more attractive design, so just like what you just mentioned in terms of design, such as the website, in the near future? This will make a big difference to customers.” And this question is from Budspencer469. So in short, Budspencer is not so happy with our user design and also the user interface and user experience of the website and our platforms. So I give this question to you, Owen.

Owen: Yeah, that’s a good suggestion. I think we should redesign the explorer and the wallet in the near future and also we would like to hold a bounty event to ask the community to help us design these two pages and we would like to pay them the rewards in MAN. But for MANAS, in our opinion, we won’t run the MANAS platform by ourselves. I would like to offer an open API and also the SPK to the users who want to run the MANAS platform together, so you can build an own proto by yourself which can use the MANAS service behind it, so we would like to ask more and more people to run their own AI service platform based on MANAS. Yeah, so everyone can design their own protos for the AI services based on the Matrix AI service platform. Yeah, that’s our plan.

Eric: Okay, so in short, Budspencer, we do know we have the improvement for the user experience and user interface, etcetera, for the website, and just Owen mentioned that we are going to have the bounty event to see whereas there are any submissions in terms of redesigning the web page for Matrix. This is point 1. And point 2, for MANAS, we encouraged those interested persons to set up their own website for MANAS, because they can run it and then make use of our AI service. Simply, they can integrate to MANAS and leverage those applications for their own purpose and this in a way that becomes the ambassador so to speak, to promote the MANAS for themselves and to earn from there. So this is our plan. And the next question is from Jerry Hollander, Jhollander. I know him, so I can spell his full name. So his question is: “What is the latest update on the circulation supply?”

Owen: Yeah, you can find the latest data on the coinmarketcap.com.

Eric: So that is the official one, right?

Owen: It’s not designed by us. It’s an open platform to check the latest data for most of the blockchain projects. And also, you can find our data, you can find Matrix AI Network’s data on that platform.

Eric: Okay, I see. And the next question is from Anjani100. The question is: “What is Matrix Al Network’s competitive advantage on the market over similar projects?” So this is a very good question, and I think, Owen, you have a lot to share, I’m sure.
Owen: Our advantage, in fact, is our AI capability. In the 1.0 version, we would like to use the artificial intelligence, we want to build an AI enabled blockchain, so we use the AI technologies to make our platform faster, safer and also more public benefits. And also, in our future work, our idea is to build a decentralized AI system, so if we want to compare it with other AI projects, our advantage is that we want to build an open, decentralized AI system which will offer some basic functions, such as that we will offer the cheaper computing power by our mining system and also we want to offer such as the auto machine learning by our MANTA system and also an open service platform by our MANAS platform. And also we will offer some functions to have the AI scientists to protect their benefits, such as we will offer the MANIA platform [where] we can mint the AI algorithm into the NFT to translate, or something else. So I think the most advantage for our AI system is the open and decentralized… Yeah, we just offered lots of the basic functions and tools and we hope the community and the ecosystem will grow by itself and I think that’s the right choice.

Eric: Okay, thanks Owen. I’m sure you have a lot more to share and I think this a frequently asked question. Perhaps we can, just like [with] APEX…

Owen: Yeah, maybe in the future…

Eric: We have the series, we have the articles to release and to educate the community members about what makes us different or better. So in short, I think Owen just shared one keyword, about the vision. The vision determines where you go, where you’re heading and how big you can be. And Owen mentioned a very good point, that we’re trying to build a decentralized AI economy platform and that sets us apart other AI or similar projects from ours. And to achieve this, we have different building blocks and they have to work together. For example, MANAS, for example MANIA, for example MANTA, etcetera. So all these work hand in hand to develop the whole decentralized AI economy platform and this is what we are after. And this is what I can get from Owen. So this is a very big ambition and vision. and thanks Owen to take the lead to deliver this project to us. Thanks. And then…

Owen: I would like to write some articles and give more details about this question in the near future, for the community.

Eric: This would be good, thanks. And then again from Budspencer. “What is Prof. Deng currently working on besides auto machine learning for Matrix?” Auto machine learning is already very big. Is there anything that Prof. Deng is also working on? Besides playing basketball with you, Owen?

Owen: Yeah, the most important job for Steve is the auto machine learning platform right now. It’s the MANTA platform. And also, his main job is, his recent job is including the artificial… How to mix the artificial intelligence technologies and the NFT business. And also, he is busy with some government, or the latest computing cooperations. Most of the work in the MANITO, we have offered some industry maintenance work by artificial intelligence. We have some cooperation, such as the TEBA cooperation. That’s his many job recently. And also, we will move the old cooperation’s algorithms and models onto the MANITO platform and after that we can share all the services to other companies. And also, the most important is if other companies want to use our services on MANITO, they will need to use the computing power on Matrix, which we offer by our miners. That also will increase the rewards to the miners and also will add the circulation of the main coins.

Eric: Okay, I see, so Prof. Deng has been quite busy with a lot of things, MANITO, MANTA, AML, etcetera, and also some other projects. He’s super busy. and you mentioned MANTA and this leads to the last question of this AMA. And this question is from Jhollander. “When we can expect a demo of MANTA?” So we have this MANTA in stage 2. When can we have the demo for MANTA, Owen?

Owen: In fact, we are preparing the closed beta work right now. I think we will invite some users to join the closed beta in one or two weeks. We will give a detailed article to show our community how does the MANTA work and how to use that. And we will invite some, a few to join the closed beta work and to see like “is that stable” of the MANTA and how to increase the user experience and so on.

Eric: So just to have more transparency, this is, the MANTA, according to our stage 2 roadmap is ready for test. The reason for 1 to 2 weeks to invite the community to join the test, is because we need to provide all kinds of articles for education purpose, to align on the expectations, to make sure the people who joined the test will be able to understand the workflow, the logic, so that’s why it takes time. And don’t forget, for now you can still test the MANIA, and also we have just done the test on MANAS and we see some comments from the community members and some for the UE, just like other community members, we will improve, and most of them, they are excited about the progress of for example MANAS with the capability to recognize the plants, the animals by using the plants in their garden. So this is quite exciting for them. And please do understand, because it’s just a test at this stage, so some hiccups will happen, so that way it will make us improve the further version upgrades of the different systems. And thanks for your efforts to join this platform test. So to answer your question Jerry, we’re going to have the MANTA demo soon. So following the MANAS, following the MANIA, and then we will have the MANTA, and then all stage 2 developments can be tested and that’s good for everyone. So that concludes the AMA for October. So thanks for your time watching this AMA, and thanks to Owen for joining this and to share the updates of this and also to the dev team for their dedicated work in October and for the road ahead. Thanks Owen.

Owen: Hey, thanks Eric! Bye community.

Eric: Bye bye!

Owen: Thanks for your support to Matrix.

Eric: Don’t forget the bounty for the website. Thank you, bye!

Owen: Yeah, that’s very important work.

Matrix AI Network leverages the latest AI technology to deliver on the promise of blockchain.

https://twitter.com/matrixainetwork/status/1454802851134312454?s=28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BxrJhG_CgI

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/monthly-ama-with-owen-tao-db9052602016

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 09:51:50 AM

A video demonstration showing you exactly how to mint an NFT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0dZVdyIdE

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 09:53:40 AM

MANTA Test

In accordance with the Stage 2 of our roadmap and following on from the tests of MANAS
                              and MANIA in October, we are now opening up MANTA (Matrix AI Network Training Algorithm) for testing.

MANTA means a lot to MATRIX because of the following facts:

1. The computing power of un-selected nodes, instead of idling, can be used to train an algorithm for benefits of the miners.
2. Lower the barrier for people to develop AI services or applications, which will bring more AI services to MANAS.
3. Enriches the varieties of Matrix’s ecosystem.
4. Increases the liquidity of MAN.

As the name MANTA suggests, it is about training an AI algorithm. Unlike MANAS and MANIA, which can be tested by general users, which most of them had fun with trying to play around or fool the systems, MANTA is more for people with AI background.

This time, we will control to limited person because of the server deployment. If you are interested and would like to access the test please send an email to Eric Choy with brief description about your background in AI.

We had demo videos about MANTA back in July (Link 1, Link 2). The reason we chose demonstration videos to present MANTA is because of the same reason as above, i.e. it is more for AI scientists or people with AI background to train their models, and hard to present it to the general public. That said, after the hard work of the project team, we move forward from video to a platform ready for test.

The differences between the two version are as follows:

1. Stage 1, is about distributing tasks to multi-node and work simultaneously. It has not fulfilled the auto machine learning part.
2. Stage 2, the platform is more ready with front-end and back-end, plus task progress monitoring.
3. Stage 2, it has two distributed auto training modules, namely, Image Classification and Depth Estimation.

This progress is important in the sense that:

1. This is a ready-to-use platform for AI scientists.
2. Auto Machine Learning becomes possible, and computing power and tasks become meaningful with it.

Now that the background to this test is clear and its importance emphasised allow us to go further with the test scope and details.

A. Objective:

To demonstrate to the public the technology progress we have achieved in distributed auto machine learning.

To solicit comments from people with AI knowledge on the operation and workflow.

B. Details

From 8 to 12 November

Open to people with AI knowledge and testing to be done in allocated time slots

Interested persons, please send an email to EricChoy@Matrix.io mentioning your AI background.

A test guide will be provided.

For those who would like to know more about MANTA, we will also shoot a video going through the process.

I know you are curious about MANTA so we have added some screenshots below for you to enjoy.

Front-end

Back-end

Progress Monitoring

.                         .                        .

Matrix AI Network leverages the latest AI technology to deliver on the promise of blockchain.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manta-test-c4502d2a2d09

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 12:26:28 PM

Eco Global AMA Transcript

We recently held an AMA detailing a new partnership.

Chadwin: Hello Matrix Community, today is another special day for our community as we welcome a new partner to the Matrix ecosystem, Eco Global.

Eco Global plans to launch Eco DeFi, a renewable energy investment platform, which will use MATRIX’s AI technology. Amongst other things one function would be to create Energy NFTs.

Today we are joined by Mr Cho Haemyung, Chief Solution Officer for Eco Global, and own very own Mr Ken Ma, Head of Marketing Operation at MATRIX, who will be answering some preselected questions gathered from own community over the past few weeks.

Welcome Mr Cho Haemyung and Ken!

Cho: Hi I am the CSO of Eco DeFi. Nice to meet you here.

Ken: Hello community!I’ll always be here

Chadwin: As the focus is Eco Global most of the questions will be for Cho to please answer.

Question 1.
How will Matrix AI Network contribute to Eco Global? Please specify the mutual benefits for both sides.

Cho: There are two aspects we can cooperate.
Ⅰ. Matrix AI technology applies to carbon-neutrality detection in Korea
Ⅱ. ECOP will bring matrix into the BSC loan market, as we know ECOP and MAN both have BSC format, we are going to add MAN in ECOP DeFi.

Chadwin: Thank you. BSC is expanding all the time and glad to see a new use case for BSC MAN and ECOP.

Question 2. Still for Cho.
Which environmentally friendly aspects are gained from this cooperation for Matrix and globally?

Cho: By investing and nurturing the renewable energy industry that does not emit harmful substances to the environment, it does not emit harmful substances and can contribute to the environment.

Chadwin: That is important. Carbon neutrality is a buzz word in today’s world and glad to see the both Eco Global and Matrix are doing their part!

Question 3.
There is much hype around DeFi, could you explain to the layman what DeFi actually means and how MATRIX will benefit from Eco DeFi?

Cho: DeFi is an acronym for decentralized financial system, which provides various financial services using blockchain technology. MATRIX provides an experience that allows investors to use various platforms by collaborating with various blockchain platforms.

Chadwin: Moving on.

Question 4.
Will Eco Global use MANAS AI services?

Cho: EcoGlobal will boost MANAS AI to apply to the detection of carbon emission and other eco-friendly undertakings in Korea.

Chadwin: Awesome! Another use case for MANAS. AI detection of carbon emissions good become a game changer for our polluted environment and glad to hear Eco Global has this as a top priority.

Question 5 for Cho. Ken, you will be next.
Will Eco Global use $MAN? If yes, how will it use it?

Cho: EcoDefi is a lending platform based on BSC, in the future we appeal community to add coins or tokens by polling. MAN is surely in our plan.

Ken: Look forward to that!

Chadwin: I hope so! Your community are always welcome here to learn more about MAN.

Cho: Sure. We will promote the characteristics of Eco Global to various real-time communities operated by Matrix.

Chadwin: Question 6. For Ken to please answer.
How can Matrix help promote Eco DeFi in China? And in the world?

Ken: We’ve already got a domestic community as well as local SM and we are going to promote EcoGlobal together in China.

Chadwin: Great. Communities working together for the good of both projects is the best form of synergy.

Back to Eco Global and Cho for question 7.
Many village schools in China are being heated with the MATRIX’s Green Mining environmentally friendly mining project.
Will Eco Defi contribute to this project?

Cho: There is no intention to participate in the eco-friendly mining project yet, but if there is a way to participate in the future, there is room for participation

Chadwin: I hope there will be! Would make complete sense for Eco Global to join such a project that has the environment as its focus.

Question 8. A more technical one.
Will it be possible to access the Eco Defi network via MATRIX’s Wormhole?

Cho: It is impossible now.

Chadwin: Impossible is only a word in the dictionary. I am sure there is a way that the technical people from both teams could find a way. At least I hope so.

Cho: You are right.

Chadwin: Question 9 and back to Ken.
Will Eco Defi be able to generate NFTs on the MATRIX network?

Ken: I’m afraid it’s unavailable now, since the Matrix NFT function is still under development.

Cho: I think Eco NFTs will not only be for the Matrix Network. We will get lots of eco business on the NFT business.

Chadwin: Makes sense. First get the basics in place before expanding. Again I think this could be a great advancement for the future.

Back to Cho for Question 10. As is the case with most crypto communities exchange listings are always spoken about. We have combined these questions into one.
It appears you a very passive about exchange listings, do you agree? Have negotiations started for listing on Binance or Coinbase?

Cho: It may seem passive because it is still in the preparation stage, but we can inform you about the listing soon.
Listing on top exchanges is our target, and we have been in touch with them now. Additionally, we belong to BSC eco-system, and we are trying our best to activate our community as well as the token lockup volume. At the same time, we innovate in DeFi so as to attract Binance as well as Coinbase

Chadwin:Great! I am sure this news intrigues both communities.

Question 11.
Would it not be better if the advertising works were done before the product came out?

Cho: We will do our best to continue marketing.

Chadwin: Timing is important and I am sure your team have a ‘bigger picture’ plan.

Back to the technical details for Question 12.
What kind of work will Eco Defi have on the MATRIX blockchain?

Cho: We are a Defi concept project based on BSC so we surely consider adding Matrix to our ecosystem. Matrix as a public chain can load Defi I think we will be sooner or later one of the earliest projects on Matrix chain.

Chadwin: Exciting stuff! A pioneer indeed.

We are almost at the end of the AMA. A final question each for you each before I invite you to leave our community with some final thoughts.

Question 13 for Ken and something always on the minds of the Matrix community.
How is MATRIX’s blockchain used for Eco Global and what advantages does this generate for MAN coin?

Ken: Matrix can supply AI algorithm, computing power and even IoT solutions for ECOP.
eg: Ecop is collecting the wasted/volatilized gasoline in gas stations. In this scene, it needs the IoT solutions which have been created by Steve Deng in the aspect of the early-warning system in metro and high-speed rail.

Chadwin: Wow. A bunch of key points! Use of Matrix technology will always benefit the holders of MAN coin.

Last question for this AMA and for Cho to please answer.
Will we be able to use AI-based environmentally friendly and renewable energy data in the NFT field?

Cho: Sure we are doing it now, AI based bussiness on the Eco offline will be our target. Eco Defi will inlet AI tech of Matrix to detect the carbon emission which can be evidence of Carbon Trading. Additionally, Eco DeFi is supposed to roll out NFT products and we even use Matrix NFT segment.

Chadwin: Impressive! More real world use cases for NFTs. The future sure looks bright

Cho: I think so too.

Chadwin: Before we conclude today’s AMA, I would like to thank Cho and Ken for providing our community with some insight into this new partnership. I would also like to invite Cho to leave our community with some final thoughts regarding your project.

Good luck with your future developments!

That concludes our AMA for today. I trust you have enjoyed it.

Matrix community stay tuned for more exciting developments around the corner!

Thank you Cho and Ken.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/eco-global-ama-transcript-b532c315caf3

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 07:38:33 AM

MANTA – Front-End

Distributed Auto-Machine Learning Front-End Functions and Panel

Function One: Training Task Management

This function takes the task type, data set, parameters and GPU node which users enter to launch a training task in the GPU cluster for users to monitor and manage. The panel for this function is as below.

Supported task types include Image Classification and Depth Estimation. Select a data set that you have uploaded to the server in the designated format, a GPU node and training parameters before clicking Start Training!

Training Task Management Panel

Function Two: Training Task and Machine Status Monitoring

This function allows users to monitor running tasks, model convergence and machine status. The panel is as below.

Model convergence provides information such as loss function, the accuracy of the training set and the test set. Machine status shows GPU utilization, power consumption, etc.

Training Task and Machine Status Monitoring Panel

Function Three: Model Inference Service

After a model has been trained, the final network model parameters will be saved in the cluster’s file system. To run the model inference service, select a model and upload the object data. The panel for this function is as below.

The left section is for users to select a model and upload an image as the inference object. The result of inference will be shown on the right side. For Image Classification, the service will show a few categories which the model considers the most probable. For Depth Estimation, the service will present a depth map of the object image, which users can download to a local server.

Model Inference Service Panel

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manta-front-end-c68e2ec082c

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:13:45 PM

MANTA – Distributed AutoML User Guide

We have created a step-by-step guide for any #AI or #Data scientist who is interested in testing.

1. Front-end AI reasoning

The interface for front-end AI reasoning is as below. Select a function from the Menu on the left. Available functions include Image Classification and Depth Estimation. Image Classification is selected by default.

· Image Classification

(1) Select your desired deep network model and weight file under Model and Weights. The weight files include a demo_class file provided to users for demonstration as well as any weight files users have trained through AutoML.

(2) Upload a local image file for image classification.

(3) The system will automatically run the image classification algorithm based on deep network reasoning. The top five most probable object categories will be presented along with the specific probability of each.

· Deep Estimation

(4) Select a deep network model and a weight file under Model and Weights. The weight files include a demo_stereo file provided to users for demonstration as well as any weight files users have trained through AutoML.

(5) Upload the left and the right images of the object. Note that the top box requires you to upload the left image, and the bottom box requires you to upload the right image. Click Run!

(6) The system will automatically run the depth estimation algorithm based on deep network reasoning and show the corresponding depth map of the left image.

2. Back-end training

· Address: — — — —

· The interface for back-end training is as below. Select a training task type under Menu. These include Image Classification and Depth Estimation, and Image Classification is selected by default.

· Deep Network Training for Image Classification

(1) Select a GPU node for training.

(2) Enter a name for the task. The system will verify whether the name is valid and does not already exist.

(3) Select a deep network model and a dataset for training.

(4) Enter parameters for training which include batch size and learning rate. Click Run! to start training.

(5) The right side of the window can drop down to show the status of the selected task. Click Refresh to refresh its status. Click Stop to terminate the selected task.

(6) Only part of the selected task’s log is shown here. To view the complete log, click Download the complete log file.

· Deep network training for Depth Estimation is similar to Image Classification. The main difference lies in the benchmark deep network structure and datasets for training.

3. Progress Monitoring

· Address: – – – –

· Enter the account name and password to log in.

· The interface for progress monitoring is as below. All projects are listed under Projects for management. The name of a project is set to be dist-automl by default.

· Multiple logs can run under one project. Each log corresponds to one training task. Users can launch screen logs and select the log data they want to monitor.

· Besides monitoring the progress of training, the system also supports monitoring the training machine’s GPU status, including GPU memory and power usage, temperature, etc.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manta-distributed-automl-user-guide-525d5a0d3256

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 08:32:16 AM

Matrix AI Network Contracts —
                                                       Part 2 Reading a smart contract function (JS, NodeJS)
                                                               By: CognitiveProcessing

This tutorial is for educational purposes only, I’m not responsible for any losses, damages, or other liabilities which may occur by using any info/code provided here(or anywhere else it is posted).

I’m under no circumstances a Javascript professional (or a JS Ninja/Expert)!

The code is not production-ready! (only for learning purposes)

In this guide, I’m going to show you how to read a smart contract function on MATRIX AI NETWORK.

This is also a continuation of the last guide:

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-contracts-part-1-calling-a-smart-contract-function-js-nodejs-919caead471d

and the one in which we deploy the contract

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/deploying-a-smart-contract-on-matrix-ai-network-using-truffle-demo-part-1-68999ad2022a

I will use the following solidity smart contract for this example:

We will make use of the following packages : ‘aiman’, ‘matrixjs-tx’, ‘bignumber.js’, ‘bs58’, ‘fs’.

You can install them by using :

npm install aiman fs

and declare them:

Now I will initialize ‘aiman’ with a provider, read the contract ABI and put it in a variable, also declare the smart contract address:

In the next function I will initialize a contract instance with the ABI, make it use the contract address and call the “get” method of the smart contract:

Then solve the promise:

The program will output the value contained within the “result” variable of the smart contract (the function got called with 152,58 as input parameters last time).

The whole program source code can be found on the Github page: (https://github.com/CognitiveProcessing/Matrix-AI-Network-Code-Snippets/blob/main/js/readingSmartContractFunction.js)

For more documentation on the packages used, you can check:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/fs

https://www.npmjs.com/package/aiman

Also, check out the official Matrix AI Network Developer Portal: dev.matrix.io

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-contracts-part-2-reading-a-smart-contract-function-js-nodejs-4f64c4fb007a

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:00:31 PM

• Bug fixes
                                                                         • MANTA testing 🔬
                                                                         • Ongoing MANAS developments 🦾
                                                                         • Launched new modules for the Unmanned Mine

‘AutoML will drastically improve the efficiency’

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:20:52 PM

MATRIX AI Network Artificial Intelligence Chief Scientist Dr. Steve Deng (YangDong Deng) and Team

Steve Deng is the Chief Artificial Intelligence Scientist at MATRIX AI Network (MAN), a global open-source, intelligent blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system that combines Artificial Intelligence (AI) and blockchain. The MATRIX AI Network was created to make blockchain faster, more flexible, more secure and smarter.

Professor Deng has been working at the Software Faculty of Tsinghua University, where he has been a faculty member since 2008.

Professor Deng’s research interests include machine learning, industry data analysis and computer architecture. He has written more than 50 articles. The textbook “Structural VLSI Design and High-Level Synthesis” is used by Tsinghua and other universities.

Professor Deng has served as Principal Investigator (PI) and Co-PI for numerous research projects at the national level. Since 2016, he has been the Vice Architect of China Railway Rollingstock Corporation’s Prognostic Health Management Project for High Speed Trains.

Professor Deng’s work on deep learning-based image detection has been ranked #1 in several prestigious challenge competitions such as PASCAL VOC and VSCOCO; It beat teams from Google, Intel, Facebook, and Microsoft. He received many awards, including the “Best Paper”, the “NVIDIA Associate Professor” Award, and the Tsinghua University “Key Talent” Award at the International Computer Design Conference in 2013.

Steve Deng is an associate professor of software at Tsinghua University, a well-known scientist of Artificial Intelligence and the chief artificial intelligence scientist of the MATRIX blockchain team.

at Tsinghua University

After completing his undergraduate and graduate studies at Tsinghua University in 1995 and 1998, Steve Deng continued his PhD in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University in 2006. Before earning his doctorate, Steve Deng was employed as a consulting engineer at the American company Incentia Design Automation. In January 2006, Steve Deng joined the American company Magma Design Automation and became a consulting researcher. In March 2008, he returned to China as an assistant professor at the Microelectronics Institute of Tsinghua University.

Steve Deng’s main research direction is AI, automation, electrical design, parallel algorithm and image processing machine structure. China would design and develop an AI-predicting safety plan for its high-speed railways.

Steve Deng has published well-known university textbooks such as Structural Integrated Circuit Design and High-Level Synthesis and has also published more than 20 theses in leading journals. He led a team for the Pascal AI international competition and won first place.

To win this impressive interview, Prof. We visited Steve Deng on October 18th. In the Bayesian lab of the Tsinghua University School of Software, Steve Deng, with his deep academic background, showed us how blockchain technology will merge with AI in the future.

Blockchain Meetup

While working in the United States, Steve Deng designed computer-aided integrated circuits, which are various algorithms for the design of integrated circuits. At that time, Tsinghua University lecturers Sun Jiaguang were working on a research program to solve the problem about the control chip of national railway train data. One of Sun’s students suggested the professor. Steve Deng, so Steve began designing the train data communication chip.

After working on the design of the communication chip, Steve Deng found some new possibilities in his research. He discovered that the existence of the virtual currency was reasonable and that the currency was created with confidence; currency is an embodiment of the trust mechanism. However, Steve thinks that people need to understand that there is no need to attach a blockchain to cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will use blockchain technology, but cryptocurrency is only part of blockchain applications. Blockchain is a kind of generic technology that can be applied to a scene that requires reliable data.

MATRIX Blockchain Team

Steve Deng has always been devoted to academic research, hoping he can do better than others. So “do something” using your knowledge and imagination by assembling the MATRIX team with a group of the same thought scholars.
Plan One is to use computational functions required in academic research to replace the computational function of bitcoin mining.

The MATRIX team sees the algorithm as an alternative; The reason is (1) the algorithm needs sufficient computation; (2) the expiry of each sampling fee for the inspection verifier cannot provide calculation results that fit the void training function design to some extent. More importantly, this work can be applied to internal brain computing, image analysis, data processing and financial analysis in academic research.

Plan Two is to use artificial intelligence to solve two main problems in the practical application of blockchain, to realize blockchain self-repetition.

A: Blockchain hierarchy (keywords: security, efficiency, speed)

Blockchain technology is applied to peer-to-peer networks, each transaction is live and needs 51% of computing power in case of exchange registration. One of the best ways to manage is to hierarchize and change the existing consensus structure from flat to hierarchical. Some consensus need not go down to all nodes, it may be in the middle; The middle node is a random selection and also represents the physical time and the group of nodes around it. To realize such scanning methods, cluster technology of artificial intelligence should be applied.

B: Intelligent design and validation of smart contract (keywords: universality, safety, practicality)

The so-called “second blockchain technology generation” in the industry refers to Ethereum’s smart contracts. Every user needs to write some code to generate a contract, but it is very difficult to actually implement. If it uses artificial intelligence, it can provide the following solutions: (1) automatically generate the scenario smart contract code; (2) analyzing the error in the smart contract code that has already occurred; (3) applying depth neural network and antagonistic network technology to operational code, simultaneously attacking and repairing the code, making it an increasingly secure contract.

Talking about Steve Deng (Artificial intelligence)

Embracing the Big Times (An Award-Winning Professor)

A research paper published in the international academic journal Nature showed that in October 2017, Google’s subsidiary Deepmind introduced the new program called “AlphaGo Zero”, which the program can quickly learn chess by, without any input from human beings, with a result of 100:0. chess player defeats. This exciting achievement encourages people to pursue higher goals called powerful AI that builds machines that learn and think like humans.

As Steve Deng, Turing award winner Alan Newell said, the most valuable thing to study is how the human mind emerges from the universe. An effective way to find answers is to realize intelligence, which is Artificial Intelligence. On the other hand, Steve thinks that blockchain should be the trend in the future. The development of human society or a better society should be built on the reputation of consensus.

About MATRIX

MATRIX AI Network is the next generation Blockchain that uses cutting-edge AI techniques to revolutionize the cryptocurrency environment. With the combination of blockchain and AI technology, MATRIX has built a revolutionary cryptocurrency that supports significantly increased transaction speed, superior accessibility for general users, enhanced security against malicious attacks, and highly flexible operations.

Technical Expertise: Professor Steve Deng PhD is the Chief Artificial Intelligence Scientist and has a strong background in machine learning, data analytics and computer architecture. He has more than 50 peer-reviewed articles. His book, Structural IC Design and High-Level Synthesis, is recognized by the Chinese Ministry of Education as the official graduate textbook on the subject. Their work directly led to the MATRIX team winning ⁷ the PASCAL 2 AI competition in 2017. Prior to MATRIX, he was Deputy Chief Architect of AI-based prognostic health management for China Railway Rolling Stock Corporation’s high-speed rail system.

Operational Expertise: Senior Vice President Mr. John Zhu has more than 20 years of experience in management, marketing and government relations. He oversaw the construction of a multi-satellite ground station for the Moon Discovery Project and is well positioned to lead the construction, deployment and operations of the MATRIX proposal.

Ceo Owen Tao

Business Specialization: CEO, Mr. Owen Tao holds a dual bachelor’s degree in Physics and Economics from Peking University. He has served as the CEO of several high-tech startups and has ample experience managing the development of new products and Internet technologies.
He has notable achievements, including building China’s first embedded game ad system, as well as leading the development of a 3D virtual community.

Mr. Tao also led the development and operation of China’s first cross-border e-commerce platform; Gained 20 million users worldwide. Has a strong track record of managing product development.

Marketing Director Ken MA has nine years of experience in International marketing and community management as the marketing director of the MATRIX AI Network. It has diversified its international marketing channels and maintains its own network with figures in startups, politics and media in the European and Southeast Asian regions.

Mr. Ethan is vice president of operations for the MATRIX AI Network. A graduate of Peking University, Ethan once worked at Microsoft as a senior R&D engineer. He has extensive experience in the development of large-scale software systems, computing platforms and multiple blockchain projects.

Ethan Tian, engineer responsible for Matrix operations

Mr. Eric CHOY, our CMTO in charge of technology, is a blockchain enthusiast. After graduating from Hong Kong Polytechnic University with BEng and MPhil degrees, he gained 18 years of solid experience in the Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Education sectors. He has executed successful marketing, content and localization strategies for many global top clients. Eric channels his passion into The Matrix with a mission to build bridges between the project team and the community in terms of brand, content, community and technology education.

Eric Choy, CMTO responsible for technology

We can see by looking at the core team that the MATRIX project is in very safe hands and has a good chance of success.

The rest of the team ⁸ is very experienced and also has a strong team of consultants to provide guidance and support for the project. It is noteworthy that the project is backed by Torque Capital Partners ⁹, which has a strong track record of supporting highly successful blockchain projects.

https://medium.com/@matrixainetworktr/matrix-ai-network-artificial-intelligence-chief-scientist-dr-steve-deng-yangdong-deng-and-team-dc0ad71e272e

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 01:31:05 PM

Matrix Ecosystem Naming Competition

Dear Community Members,

As you are well aware the Matrix ecosystem project is kicking off. This project aims to build a decentralised ecosystem using blockchain that democratises the creation of digital art and liberalises the ownership of artwork with a NFT so that anyone can participate in the creation and propagation of art and culture. It has a special focus on the art forms of painting, music, and literature.

Now, imagine this project together with the concepts below :

1.With the introduction of an AI Artist, a deep learning neural network can replace the roles of human artists and computer engineers. Anyone with the required knowledge, skills or resources can participate and contribute to the construction of an AI Artist. Similarly, anyone can also get involved in the creation of the artworks produced by these AI Artists.

2.Many problems currently exist within the centralised NFT marketplaces such as frauds, IP infringements, thefts etc. These can be resolved by this project, which has a decentralised system for minting and provides a trading platform for NFTs that is transparent and immutable.

3.This project also solves the problem of mutual trust between various parties in the exchange of artwork NFT. In this project, artworks are produced by AI Artists with the whole process of creation, storage, and trading, being all decentralised and thus resolves the trust problem in the formation and delivery of the NFT transaction.

4.By taking advantage of deep learning techniques, AI Artists can be trained to learn or mimic the great artistic styles of previous legendary grand masters, such as Van Gogh and Monet. As a result, the world has the chance to witness the “works” of these masters again. Yet, it does not compete with existing living artists. Instead, it is meant to bring about a new universe of digital arts beyond human imaginations.

With all these innovative ideas, the project team envisions to bring a new world to NFT, arts and AI. This must surely excite you?!

Now we are inviting you to play a part in its development. The project team is seeking help from the community to give a name to this project with collective wisdom.

Considering the background information listed above, we welcome you to submit suggested names using the official Telegram Channel. Some pointers to add. Having Matrix or MAN as part of the name is optional. It should be relevant to other projects in the ecosystem and be easy to remember and pronounce.

Details for submission are below :
1.Project name
2.Why you have chosen this name (a short motivation)
3.Your Telegram ID

Each person can submit up to three names. If the names are duplicated, the first entry, if chosen, will get the reward.

Please DM our admin @Bamboo88888888 on Telegram with the above details.

Duration : 19–11–2021 to midnight on 21–11–2021 (Beijing Time)

We will offer 500 MAN Coins to 3 screened names suggested by the Community.

The 3 screened names do not mean it will be the final and official name for the project but will be considered by the team.

We look forward to your ideas!

Enjoy the adventure with MATRIX.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ecosystem-naming-competition-5fcc0ab951e1

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:05:43 PM

Our vision is to combine the latest AI technology to deliver on the promise of blockchain.

Matrix 2.0 will be a decentralized AI ecosystem bridging the gap and sparking a potential AI revolution.

Time for delivery is almost upon us!

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 01:08:58 PM

Going to keep up with my MatrixAINetwork pitch. Look at this painting. I mean really look at it!
                                    It's painted by an AI enabled by the Matrix network - mintable as an #NFT and both the (m)artist
                                     and the painting will be tradable assets.

https://twitter.com/meteroit1/status/1462346622386552832?s=28

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:41:23 AM

What Makes Matrix AI Different?Part 2

Matrix vs Decentralized AI Platforms

A Complete Ecosystem

Compared with the average decentralized AI platform, Matrix provides a complete ecosystem of solutions for building AI services. The multidimensional big data platform supports AI scientists’ demand for data; MANTA provides scientists with affordable computing power; MANIA help scientists authenticate their works; MANAS delivers their services to businesses and customers for commercial use. All this, combined with an open platform, will create endless opportunities.

An Easy-to-Use AI Creation Platform

MANTA, a platform recently launched for beta testing, is the world’s first auto-machine learning platform. Thanks to the platform, the ownership and usage rights of users’ data can now be separated for better protection, More importantly, AutoML will help AI scientists improve the efficiency of their workflow, creating more and better algorithms and services under the same cost. This will attract more AI scientists to the Matrix ecosystem and more AI algorithms and applications onto MANAS.

AI+NFT

NFT is a trending topic these days, and Matrix has taken the innovative approach of integrating AI algorithms with NFTs. This way, the works of AI algorithm scientists can be converted into digital assets stored onchain, which can then be used by or traded among community members. This solution guarantees the protection of AI intellectual properties and also boosts the liquidity and value of algorithms. Most importantly, this also marks the first time NFTs with practical value are created.

Summary

Matrix has a unique edge over competitors in three ways:

1.High quality source materials (computing power and data) for algorithm scientists;
2.Fewer barriers for AI algorithm creation thanks to AutoML, thus better and more diverse services;
3.An open platform with endless possibilities.

Matrix is pioneering the integration of AI and blockchain, and it will only be a matter of time before Matrix becomes a giant in both industries.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/what-makes-matrix-ai-different-part-2-796925924cd7

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 02:05:50 PM

What Makes Matrix AI Different?Part 3

Matrix vs Centralized AI Platforms

Having created an high-performance AI-empowered blockchain in Matrix 1.0, Matrix 2.0 will focus on building a decentralized AI ecosystem based on this efficient blockchain. So how is Matrix better compared to traditional centralized AI platforms?

A Multidimensional Big Data Platform

Different from a centralized platform, Matrix seeks to transform data into the personal assets of users, as opposed to the assets owned by the platform. Not only do users get rewards for uploading data, but they also keep ownership of the uploaded data and earn returns when the data is used by others. This feature would not be possible on a centralized platform.

Under this notion, we could soon see the world’s first multidimensional big data platforms. Compared to “single dimensional big data” provided by current big data companies and “multidimensional small data” owned by individuals, multidimensional big data will be of a higher quality and serve as the source material for AI development. With the arrival of multidimensional big data platforms, Matrix as well as the entire AI industry will see explosive growth.

Affordable Computing Power

Compared to traditional centralized AI computing platforms, another advantage of Matrix is affordable pricing, since computing power providers in Matrix AI Network already earn their investment back through mining, and leasing idle computing power is merely a side income for them. Compared to the expensive computing power which AI companies currently use, Matrix’s cheaper alternative will no doubt benefit the AI industry.

Of course, Matrix’s computing power cannot match centralized computing platforms when it comes to response speed. But affordability still gives Matrix an edge, especially for tasks that don’t require high response speed such as AI model training.

A Diverse Ecosystem

Computing power and data are indispensable resources for the development of AI. In the Matrix ecosystem, we will have a multidimensional big data platform to provide high-quality data, as well as a computing power distribution platform to provide affordable computing power. All this will attract more AI scientists to join Matrix in the future, and competition among a large number of AI services will help diversify the Matrix ecosystem and get the AI industry on the fast track.

An Open Platform

Matrix does not plan to hold monopoly over the computing power and AI services on its platform. Instead, our team will focus on developing new technologies and platform features, while for the commercialization part we provide API and SDK for anyone with customer resources or experience operating a business to build his/her own AI cloud computing/AI service platform using our tools. This is an ecosystem where all parties can play to their strengths. We will let the world promote our services for us, and this is Matrix’s way for the future.

Matrix will also hold an open attitude towards algorithm scientists. Every scientist can create and launch his/her algorithms and services here. This will mean more options for users, and individualized services can better meet the needs of everyone.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/what-makes-matrix-ai-different-part-3-47929c4b8bd0?source=linkShare-ad51c60ef692-1637829209&_branch_match_id=992417054176730765&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXz8nMy9bLTU3JLM3VS87P1U8OszR1dDE3Ls5JAgD0%2B0nNIwAAAA%3D%3D

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 09:09:33 AM

What Makes Matrix AI Different? Part 4

In the following part, we will compare Matrix with a few well-known AI projects.

Matrix vs DeepBrain Chain

DeepBrain Chain is essentially doing the same thing as Matrix: building an efficient distributed computing power network. But beyond this, there are differences:

Consensus Mechanism vs Consensus Algorithm

DeepBrain uses a DPoS consensus mechanism, while Matrix has a DPoS+PoW consensus mechanism. Matrix also employs AI-based random clustering algorithms in its DPoS. Of the two, Matrix’s consensus mechanism is more secure, and with AI algorithms in its PoW, Matrix has more thoroughly integrated AI into its consensus mechanism.

Decentralization

Currently, DeepBrain is focused on building a computing network made up of multiple powerful computing centers. In contrast, Matrix is building a truly decentralized network. Both arrangements have their advantages. DeepBrain Chain is more suited for large-scale computing centers, while Matrix is better at gathering ordinary users’ and companies’ spare computing power. By the same token, DeepBrain is better for time-sensitive AI tasks with low privacy requirements, while Matrix is better for non-time-sensitive tasks requiring a high privacy level. At the same time, Matrix’s decentralized structure will make its computing power more affordable.

Ecosystem

DeepBrain envisions a computing power distribution platform, while Matrix is not limited to computing power but also aims to build a data platform, an algorithm and service platform as well as a trading platform. This complete ecosystem will be to Matrix’s advantage in attracting more algorithm scientists.

Matrix vs Singularity NET

Singularity NET aims to build a distributed AI platform where AI algorithms are backed up onto every single node on the blockchain. AI scientists can also provide their own AI algorithms and services to Singularity NET’s users, who will pay for the services with the designated token. In this sense, its business model is similar to MANAS of the Matrix ecosystem, although there are differences too.

Openness

Singularity intends to use its own platform to host all transactions and has built its own commercialization team. In contrast, Matrix will primarily focus on developing new technologies and platform features, and for the commercialization, Matrix will provide API and SDK for anyone with customer resources or experience operating a business to build his/her own AI cloud computing/AI service platform using our tools. This is an ecosystem where all parties can play to their strengths.

A Single Algorithm Service Market vs A Complete Ecosystem of Market, Data and Computing Power

Singularity provides a secure and easy-to-use market for AI scientists to sell their algorithms. Matrix goes one step further by providing computing power and data for AI scientists as well, which makes working on Matrix very convenient for the scientists. Users of algorithm services on Matrix can benefit from cheaper computing power, and Matrix miners are also better rewarded.

NFT

Matrix supports minting algorithm scientists’ works into NFTs to protect their intellectual property. This will also create more liquidity for algorithms on Matrix and give algorithm scientists a new way to profit.

Matrix vs Fetch.ai

Fetch.ai aims to use AI technologies to bring real-world people, equipment, and even companies into the digital world and build an autonomous economic agent (AEA). Simply put, Fetch.ai is an automated data transaction network. So how is this different from the data platform Matrix is building?

Storage

Fetch.ai uses the Sharding technology of DAG for data storage. This is a different type of decentralized storage from Matrix’s more traditional IPFS storage, and only time can tell which one is better.

Trading & Usage

Fetch.ai is purely a data trading platform. Its innovative UPOW is advanced in many ways. However, the current design of Fetch.ai makes it relatively easy to duplicate data on its platform. Matrix, on the other hand, has separated the ownership and usage rights of data, making data easier to be traded. Matrix’s distributed machine learning system (federated training) also protects data from being duplicated. This guarantees the value of data so that owners can keep profiting from their data assets into the future.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/what-makes-matrix-ai-different-part-4-d5deb8808d22?source=linkShare-ad51c60ef692-1637917133&_branch_match_id=992705183317942243&_branch_referrer=H4sIAAAAAAAAA8soKSkottLXz8nMy9bLTU3JLM3VS87P1c%2B3NI5KTQn0Ls1JAgDSYHD7IwAAAA%3D%3D

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 09:01:03 AM

• AI generated profile pics
• Security checks
• Optimized data storage
• Finger vein NFT minting

‘Matrix flexing its muscle in the Metaverse arena.

Find out about this and more in our latest bi-weekly report.

karametade (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:45:12 PM

Monthly AMA with Owen Tao

Transcript of November’s AMA between our CMTO Eric Choy and CEO Owen Tao

Eric: Hey, Matrix community members, today is the 24th of November and it’s time that we run another monthly AMA with our CEO Mr. Owen, who is sitting in the Beijing office, and I’m sitting in the Hong Kong office.

As usual, we will divide this AMA into two sections.The first part will be a recap of the work that we have done in November and then the second part we will move on to address some questions that we selected from the AMA questions of the list in the main group.

So without further ado, I know each one is ready here, we just get to that point.

So first of all, welcome Owen.

Owen: Hi Eric, hi community.

Eric: Could you give us a recap of the work that we have done in November?

I think you were a bit busy because we have another roadmap to meet for December, the last stage in our roadmap.

Could you give us some of the work that we have done to enlighten the whole community?

Owen: Okay, in this month, first of all, we have updated our monitor program for our blockchain explorer.

I think with that we can make our tom.matrix.io more stable for everyone to visit and use, and on the other hand, we have finished the exact design for about five more AI services to the DNN network.

After that, we have already started the training work.

I think by the end of December, we will add about five or four more AI services on the MANAS platform.

And also, we have for MANTA, we started the testing work, for the community this month. We also have added two auto machine learning
structures and that’s the many work for November of Matrix.

Eric: Thanks for sharing, Owen.

So just to align with the community, the MANTA testing is still in progress and we do have some parts that are spotted and we already relayed to the development team for them to resolve. I think all those parts will be resolved
within this week, so we will expect that and other tests for MANTA in early December, and as Owen just mentioned, we have an upgrade or an auto detection program installed for the tom.explorer and that saves me because from time to time I will get up, I will wake up by the messages saying that okay, the process is done, then I have to get it to the dev team so it saves my life.

Thanks Owen for that.

And I know there will be many more AI services that are running on the deep neural network, the DNN so called, so it will be very good and we expect that we deliver in December and we will have progress to update the community
from time to time, what date to test what and to do what, things like that, so this will be just the business as usual part.

Okay, that’s good, and then we move on to the second part, which is addressing some questions from the community.

So allow me to start with the first one.

This comes from an anonymous community member, and the question is like this:

Do you have any customers lined up to use MANTA?

This we just mentioned earlier.

Owen: Technically, they are not customers. Till now, we have several college labs that are interested to use our MANTA system when it’s ready. But they are still not the company customers right now. After the MANTA is ready, we would like to introduce more AI scientists to join us to use MANTA to train their model. Maybe we will ask our partner Bitgrit, they have also AI scientists and we would like to invite all of them to join us to use MANTA for their future work.

So that’s the situation with MANTA right now.

Eric: Okay, I see. So just for our community to understand more,
that is the MANTA is designed or developed more for the AI scientists and as Owen just mentioned, we have a potential collaboration with the colleges on this part and we are going to invite some AI scientists to join this MANTA test as well, and also the development as well. So they will be the potential customers or the partners for MANTA.

And then we move on to the second question.

In April there were two listings, which were XT and P2PB2B,
which is quite difficult to pronounce. So is there any update about these two listings?

Owen: Yeah, we have already listed on XT exchange for several months and everyone can trade MAN on that exchange right now. I don’t know what’s the situation with the P2PB2B exchange. I will check it and offer more information for all of you.

Eric: Speaking of this, we are still looking for getting listed on those top tier exchanges instead of tier 3 or other exchanges, right?

That is still our strategy, right?

Owen: Yeah.

Eric: Good. I think the community would be very happy to see this one.

From our community member @sbblc.

This is about the circulation.

What is the total of MAN coins that are mined or
earned on a daily basis (the total rewards daily)?

Owen: I have checked it with our technical guys and recently the total rewards, which include the validator rewards and mining rewards and
also the staking rewards, the total number is about 87,000 MAN per day.

Eric: Okay, I see. So, we have some quantified measures to share,
and also is it possible that we can share or update the snapshot of the whole block from time to time?

Owen: Yeah.

Eric: Okay, good.

I think this is a concern raised from the masternode community. Okay, so the members of the masternode community, you hear the answer.

Thank you.

Again from @sbblc.

We had a prototype of the vein wallet. How far are we on the release of it? Do we have a date?

I think we have addressed this question, or similar question, in the previous AMA. Maybe you can repeat again, Owen?

Owen: We don’t have an exact schedule for the hardware wallet, for the vein wallet. Till now, about these technologies, we are focusing on how to add the vein scanning technologies into the NFT minting. That’s what we are doing now. I think maybe by the end of this year, maybe we can show a demo to the community that we will mint the vein scanning information into
the NFT and that means we can mint the human biology information into the NFT. I think that will be a big progress for the NFT industry.

Eric: Okay, that’s good. I think of course the technology itself is very good, but I mean the vein wallet, we have a series of articles, elaborating this product. Aside from the beauty of this technology, I think it’s worth mentioning that if we can use this technology for the Metaverse, meaning to say we can prove ourselves in the Metaverse, so this will be a very interesting concept. Not just applicable to Matrix, it can be applied to all blockchain projects in the domain of distributed identity, or things like that, to connect from the physical universe with the Metaverse with our bio information, so that’s the beauty and we got the technology and that’s the most important part.

All right, so we move on.

This question is from @omer.

Hello there, in Telegram groups, rumors are
saying that 20 privileged miners out of 900 miners produce and sell 90,000 MAN per day, and that’s why the price cannot rise because of this.
Could you please search?

I think, yeah, we do. We got this message and we did some investigation.
So perhaps Owen could have a deep dive into this issue.

Owen: Yeah, we have checked this rumor with our technology team and we don’t find these 20 miners which can produce about 90,000 MAN per day because the total number we will produce per day is about 87,000. In fact, there are some miners that can get better rewards but we don’t find any proof that they do something to cheat the system of our network, so I think the real reason they can get the higher rewards, is because they are using the better hardware, maybe the better CPU or something else.

Eric: Okay, I see. So, to the community, we are really serious about this matter and we do have an investigation. So the conclusion is that this is not true,
or if you have other more solid information, you can send it to us, and we will keep investigating. But according to our investigation so far, it’s not like that, so perhaps maybe some miner that they run with a higher configuration
of the mining machines, and that’s why they get higher rewards, but they are not a kind of so-called privileged miners that produce a lot of MAN coins each day and press down the MAN price and it’s not like that, but we take this very seriously and if you have any other information, do send it to us.

Thank you.

And then the next question comes from Jerry. Jerry is a frequent question contributer from the community. So Jerry’s question is like this.

Can you give an update on what you are currently
doing with the cooperation with the KBCI?

Owen: Yeah, I think we had that AMA maybe last week, we had it about the cooperation with Eco Global, which is also supported by the KBCI, and the KBCI introduced that program to have the cooperation with Matrix. In this cooperation we will support the NFT and the AI services for Eco Global.On the other hand, the first cooperation directly with the KBCI is the China Korea Industry Garden, but this program hasn’t started right now. The KBCI is doing the preparing work and with the Chinese government, yeah. When this preparing work is done, we will start our developing work with the KBCI in the China Korea Industry Garden.

Eric: Okay, so to summarize there’s some progress on the KBCI, and the KBCI with the partners, because they do have a kind of investment in this project and then they refer to us for some collaboration, so that’s why we have that AMA with Eco Global. The second thing is, about the industrial park, and that one hadn’t started in China, and when it will start, it will start to get the ball rolling, so just be patient. By the way, KBCI is a very big one, so it’s a kind of a state big one, so they take their partnerships very cautious. You know in the crypto space, people just make use of the names and then to hype the project and get the price up and that’s the thing they don’t want and we respect that.

And then we move on to the next question from
@semihamuslu26.

Dear CEO, investors want to see the number of holders on the website or on the blockchain. Why are you not transparent about this? Can you explain about this?

It sounds like he’s not so happy. Okay, Owen?

Owen: That’s a good suggestion. We will ask our technology team to add this
on our browser very soon. Yeah, you will see it in a short time.

Eric: Okay, hopefully, we can set the time and year. Say, for example, will it be possible by mid-December?

Owen: Yeah, I think so. Maybe in two weeks.

Eric: Okay, so about that. So, you got your answer, so don’t be unhappy
and enjoy the adventure with Matrix, @semihamuslu26. So okay, good, I think that addressed your concern.

And then the next one. The letters appear to be gibberish and I cannot read that. The question is like this.

Who do you see as the biggest cryptocurrency competitor of MAN coin?

That’s a good question and we started to have an article series about this part, so Owen.

Owen: I think we have lots of competitors in different areas, so if we are talking about the decentralized computing distribution platforms, I think
DeFinity will be our competitor. And also, we have written a lot of articles about the competitors with Matrix in different areas. This will show you the differences and our advantages against them, so you can learn more in that article I think.

Eric: I think Owen addressed a similar question in the last AMA back in October, and we promised to have an article series to elaborate into detail who are our competitors and what are our edges.

And starting from yesterday, meaning the 23rd, we have started posting a series and we should have finished I think on Friday. The whole series will be out and then please do spend some time reading it because it contains a lot of information. This information we collected from the internet, so it may not be the full picture, but it does present some factual information, so if you find anything that is not comprehensive enough or incomplete, then just send a suggestion to us.

We don’t mean for any infringement or disrespect to our partners or competitors. Just like that. The crypto space is big enough for a lot
of people to join. It’s still at the early stage. So that’s our stand.

And, move on, question from @iyihuylu2.

As Matrix Al Network, what are you thinking about to be part of the evolution like Defi, 2.0, GameFi, Web 3.0 and Metaverse? If it is in your plans, when will you make it happen?

Owen: Some of our ecosystem team started to do some research in the DeFi and the GameFi industries, such as the APEX. That’s a test for our ecosystem team to do something in the DeFi area, so also I think in the near future there will be some blockchain games related with Matrix, which will be launched in the near future. About the metaverse, I think it’s a very important opportunity in the future. Also in this area, I think Matrix has a lot of good chances for us, such as, in our Matrix 2.0 version green paper, we said we will build a data platform. So in the metaverse, I think everyone will also need assets. Of course, we will need to spend money or something else in the metaverse too. We can create value in the real world, but which value we can create in the metaverse, I think it’s data. So in our data platform we will translate the data into the value assets, so I think it’s very important for the metaverse. Until now, we have started to start some study work and preparing work for the data platform but it hasn’t started for the many development work, so I can’t give a very exact schedule for that, but I think we will continue to push this work to make it real and happen, because I think it’s very important for Matrix. It’s also very important for the world and
the metaverse.

Eric: Okay, in Matrix, one of the characteristics is that we dare to try and try a lot of things. So when you talk about the GameFi, Web 3.0 and the metaverse, we do look into those areas and how the Matrix AI Network can contribute to these new concepts and we do look into those, just for example, Owen joined an AMA section of an online seminar, organized by a key opinion maker in China, sharing his views on GameFi and we do have a summary on this and as for the metaverse, just as Owen mentioned, data is the new oil for this digital economy, so we are looking at the metaverse from this perspective.

This is something that we are trying and looking into, and don’t forget the Horse Saga, the GameFi. There is another team that wishes to take
the Horse Saga reborn. I’mm not sure about the progress, but this will be an
interesting area to look into as well.

That leads to the last question from Jerry again.

End of December, Matrix will have some synchronization with Filecoin. Can you tell more about this development, please?

Owen: Yeah, I fact we are trying to choose one decentralized storage platform for our data plate, because if you want to make the data to become the user’s assets, you need to make it a decentralized storage. So I think, we have to do lots of research for the Filecoin and some others. Until now, the Filecoin is not very stable and the security for the users, so before we have chosen one suitable platform, we will keep the user to use our own IPFS system. The users will keep their data on our decentralized storage platform.

Eric: Okay. I think this is the end of this AMA for November,
and if you, any member of the community, you have any questions or concerns that you would like the Matrix team to address, please do submit your questions through the online Google form, and we’ll try to pick those, and I think that’s the end of this AMA. Owen, you can go and play
basketball with Prof. Deng again.

Owen: Bye bye community, bye bye Eric.

Eric: Auf wiedersehen, bye.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/monthly-ama-with-owen-tao-199dd414b75a

karametade (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 10:07:20 AM

AIRTIST & MAN
                                                                             Q&A

Q: How is AIRTIST related to Matrix?

A: AIRTIST is a platform for AI art creation and art NFT minting based on the Matrix architecture.

Q: What roles do Matrix and Ethereum each play for AIRTIST?

A: AIRTIST has two functions: 1. training AI artists for art creation and 2. minting and trading NFTs.

As in the pictures below, AI artist training and AI art creation are completed on Matrix Mainnet, whereas NFT minting and trading happen on Ethereum. The reason for this is Matrix Mainnet is a better environment for training and running AI algorithms, while Ethereum has a maturer NFT market and a larger group of traders.

Picture: The Workflow of AI Artist Training

Picture: The Workflow of AI Art Creation

Q: Why Matrix?

A: Matrix AI Network is an AI-powered high-performance blockchain. It has a series of advantages for training AI artists and creating AI art.

Compatibility with IPFS: Distributed storage is fundamental for NFT. Matrix Mainnet is already fully compatible with IPFS. In the future, Matrix will also support Filecoin and other storage platforms through protocol updates.

Distributed Computing Platform: Matrix Mainnet produces the distributed computing power necessary for training AI artists and creating AI artworks.

Algorithm Authentication Platform: Matrix Mainnet supports algorithm authentication and minting algorithms into NFTs, which safeguards the intellectual property of the deep neural network training of AI artists.

Q: How does AIRTIST benefit the value of MAN?

A: AI artist training and AI art creation both happen on the Matrix Mainnet, and so are the resulting algorithms and artworks stored on the Matrix Mainnet. The computing power used for training and IPFS storage is paid for in MAN. All this will create more usages and liquidity for MAN.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/airtist-man-1ccd8c71f6d2

karametade (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 12:14:09 PM

MANTA Test
                                                                                9–11 December

Dear Community Members,

Following the test of MANTA last month, https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANTA_Test_94.html, we have spotted and resolved certain minor bugs, including login and training. These are expected and is exactly the reason why we need test.

For those who would like to try it out, please send a direct message to Chadwin (@Chadwinc on Telegram). The test shall start from 9th to 11th December.

We are going to release a demo video on MANTA for those who did not have the technical knowledge to test.

Enjoy the adventure with MATRIX.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manta-test-c590c2be3165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: