Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:02:29 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matrix Ai Network  (Read 3659 times)
karametade (OP)

Activity: 437
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:25:27 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 06:50:29 PM by karametade

Suggestion Box

Our community has a lot of fresh ideas and suggestions. Such suggestions can be the improvement of UI, the release of bio-wallet, adding tags to rich list etc.

Please use this form to submit your suggestions for record purpose.

Please submit as detailed as possible, so we can understand easily.

Any suggestion that is taken by MATRIX, a reward will be given. The amount of reward will depend on the importance of the suggestion.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAioEUFqwYi_av9DbsT11KXqA0HDzWws8LcwDKnx79vLOb-Q/viewform

karametade (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 12:01:54 PM

MATRIX Reddit Channel

Dear Matrixians,

Different social media serve different segments of users. As part of our on-going efforts to spread the latest updates about MATRIX to a wider network of audience, we now re-open our Reddit channel. The channel can be visited at :
https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMATRIXAI/

It is just the start of the Reddit operation. Certain delay or issues may arise. Please bear with us for a while. If you have any suggestions, please do drop us a line by following the link below
https://www.matrix.io/blog/One_Link_for_All_Forms_152.html

We will also be looking at the channel of Instagram as part of the efforts too. Please stay tuned for updates.

Enjoy the adventure with MATRIX.

Check the article on our website
EN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Reddit_Channel_154.html

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-reddit-channel-a2eebd770395

karametade (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:04:55 PM

2nd Bi-Weekly Report of March 2022

Mainnet Performance

- Validation node: 88
- Mining node: 1448
- New wallets added: 335

Project Update

- Pressure tested 10 MANAS central service API modules;
- Developed and tested an API access fee calculation platform for MANAS’s commercial operation;
- Developed and tested a backstage API management platform for third-party service providers;
- Completed the structural design for MANTA to access authentication algorithms on MANIA;
- Updated the assistive testing module of MANTA.

Highlight

The First Stage of Commercialization for MANAS.
MANAS is the gate through which Matrix exports value to the world, and open APIs will be the key to MANAS’s commercial success. Third-party service providers will get to integrate MANAS APIs into their products and pay MANAS by number of client accesses. MANAS will offer tools for third-party providers to manage these APIs backstage.

Check the articles on our website

EN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_155.html
CN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_cn_155.html

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/2nd-bi-weekly-report-of-march-2022-471243d33ae0

karametade (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:40:05 AM

Matrix AMA - March 2022
                                                     [AMA]: Stay updated with the latest news from our end of March AMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhJbqJ1lNoY

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 12:39:55 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 06:51:47 PM by karametade

Data, Computing, and Blockchain: The Fates of Metaverse (3)

AI: Indigenous Inhabitants of the Metaverse

As one of the core pillars of the Metaverse, AI serves to maintains system stability and creates high-quality content to give people an immersive experience.

The Metaverse in turn is also the ideal environment for training AI models. This is because the Metaverse will contain large quantities of data that have been marked. These data are high-quality and directional, making them suitable for deep learning and machine learning. Moreover, the Metaverse is home to an endless variety of digital environments and countless users, which provides AI with instantaneous feedback and direction. In this sense, AI programs are the indigenous inhabitants of the Metaverse.

At the same time, people in the Metaverse will need services and content to consume in quantities exceeding what we can create for ourselves. We can confidently predict that most such content and services will come from AI.

Matrix has come up with a perfect framework of positive re-enforcement for the coexistence of AI and humanity. As the Metaverse develops, this ecosystem will also self-improve and develop into the most important indigenous inhabitant and service provider in the Metaverse.

Matrix: The Provider of Infrastructure Solutions for the Metaverse

From the core value of the Metaverse to the driving force for its growth, from its network infrastructure to the social benefits it creates, all these essential elements have completed the evolution to 1.0. Now we are knocking at the door to 2.0, and Matrix already holds the key in its palm. In this sense, the future which Matrix envisioned at its foundation in 2016 is a testament to its foresight.
Matrix’s forward-looking ways aren’t just evident when it comes to Metaverse infrastructure. Other technologies essential for the Metaverse, digital twin, for instance, have already been employed by Matrix for a long time. Matrix has many years of experience in China’s railway and defense industries. The biometric identification Matrix is developing could be the Metaverse’s only DID solution in the future.

The future of the Metaverse is beyond our imagination, and step by step, Matrix will eventually come into its own as a trustworthy infrastructure solution provider for the Metaverse.

Eric Choy
                                                                             @MATRIXCMTO

"AI can render a big help in Metaverse setting, and Matrix has the infrastructure to support. We are on the right racing track."

EN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_3_156.html
CN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_cn_156.html

Check part 1 on our website

EN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_151.html
CN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_cn_151.html

Check part 2 on our website

EN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_153.html
CN version: https://www.matrix.io/blog/The_Fates_of_Metaverse_cn_153.html

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/data-computing-and-blockchain-the-fates-of-metaverse-3-7733e67f5066

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 11:04:04 AM

Stage 4 Delivery Summary and March AMA

Link to the AMA video: https://youtu.be/lhJbqJ1lNoY

Eric: Hello dear Matrixians, I think this is the first time I use the word “matrixian” to address the community.

We addressed that in a text [article] and now it’s through the format of an AMA.

Today is the 25th of March, it’s about month’s end, so we are going to have another monthly AMA. And as usual, we have our CEO Mr. Owen Tao to join this session.

Owen: — Hi.

Eric: What makes March — Hi Owen.

What makes the March AMA special is because this month we are going to deliver the stage 4 of our roadmap. So before we address some questions from the community, I would love to invite our CEO Owen to give us an update on the deliverables, or the status of the items of this stage 4. So would Owen please give us an update on the status please?

Owen: Okay, we have four key functions for stage 4. The first one is our AI service platform, AKA MANAS, which will be in the business operation stage. So before that, the keywork for us in this stage is developing our accounting platform which can account orders, agencies, how many times they have used our AI services, our API, what cost they need to pay, and how much they have used our services. It will be delivered by the end of this month, after the tech team work, we will start the business operation stage for MANAS platform.

The second one is the release of AIRTIST Alpha version. As you know we have an ecoteam who is in charge of this project. I think the first Alpha version will be released with their official website, maybe in the beginning of April.

So the third part is the cross chain NFT. In fact, we have already finished this work in stage 3. You can mint the NFT on different chains such as Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain. You can mint the NFTs on different chains with your algorithm or data which has been stored on our mainnet IPFS.

And the last part is about Filecoin. We have mentioned before that we haven’t made the decision to choose Filecoin as our storage platform, maybe we will choose some other ones. So before that we will still use our mainnet IPFS storage as the decentralized storage for all the services we have provided. That’s all.

Eric: Thanks Owen. I think this is enough information. Allow me to recap for the easy understanding of the community.

So, as a matter of fact, the API for different AI services that have been available since last stage 3.

And for this agency promotion mechanism, basically it’s for someone to use different services of our AI service, so that they can use one, or they can use ten, or use even more, and they just need to integrate our API to their services or their websites, and then their users will make use of these AI services. And from there, these agencies, or these websites, we’ll know how many AI services that have been used and how many MANs that have been used.

So to speak, the price of each AI service is determined by the website or the agency. For example, we set each service at 10 MANs each time, just an example, and if they charge 15, that means they have a margin of 5 MANs each time. So this is totally on them. And the accounting system is based on their website.

And for the community, or for the agencies, to understand what the whole flow is like, we are going to have an article to elaborate what the so-called mechanism is about, so stay tuned for this article. And basically, the API for different AI services to integrate with our MANAS has been ready since stage 3. And this is what Owen said, that’s the commercial status is there already.

Second item is about the AIRTIST, as I understand from Owen, the eco-partner, we have their website released early next month. And Owen, would you like to elaborate more on the functions of AIRTIST at this stage, do you have any details about the functions?

Owen: As I know, the first version I think is, maybe you already have got some information about the AIRTIST, and I think in the future maybe we will offer more articles about it. And as I know, the first version of the AIRTIST I think is that you can pay some coins, maybe some ETH or MAN, to the algorithm provider which will run the algorithm and rent some computing power to make it running. And I think it will take some time, and after that you will get a painting which was painted by the AI service, I think this is the first version. And after that they will use our MANTA system or something else, because their target is to create a decentralized AIRTIST, so our MANTA will be a good support for their clients.

Eric: I think that’s interesting, I will volunteer myself to join the test of the AIRTIST and get the paintings from the AI, that would be wonderful.

And then the third item is about the cross chain, I think we have already made a deliverable in stage 3, and we have demo videos to show how to do that through the BSC. We mint and then we can trade on the BSC. For ETH we didn’t make the video, and you can also try with Solana as well. So it has been ready, we just make things more advanced there in this stage 4.

And the last item is about Filecoin, we have mentioned some times before that we will stick to using the IPFS.

So that is the overall of the stage 4 delivery. So I think the conclusion is that everything is on track. So I encourage you to stay tuned for the articles about the agency promotion mechanism, and also to have a check on the website of AIRTIST and to join the Alpha test of using the AI to come up with the paintings. Now this is exciting, thanks Owen.

Now let’s go on to the second part of this AMA, that is the questions from the community and then we will address those.

The first question comes from @amazir07: “When will the Pose Detection, Pulmonary nodule, Lung Cancer Diagnosis, Object Detection and Rib fracture services be available on MANAS?”.

Owen: Yeah, because all of these AI services have been developed before our MANAS platform, all of this AI services have been using different technology structures with MANAS AI services so we can’t use them directly, put them directly on MANAS, so I think after the business running testing, we can move them to the MANAS platform anytime if we like, and it will take maybe two or three weeks. We need to do some changes to this AI services structure.

Eric: Okay thanks Owen, so basically you are saying that we can just change the format of these AI services, but we will wait after the partners test MANAS. So as far as I remember we have mentioned that we are going to have partners to have the MANAS test sometime around June, right?

Owen: Yeah.

Eric: Okay, good. So after that we will come up with a schedule, whether we need to make this available on MANAS as well according to the feedback from these testing partners.

And then the second question comes from @bbkkka: “MAN coin fees are very high.” Really? “A study needs to be done on this. This is also a great network system”, thanks for that, “stable coins should be integrated into this network.”

Owen, this Matrixian is saying that our fee is very high and I don’t think so, yeah, over to you.

Owen: I think in fact the MAN coin transaction fee is very low and our transaction fee is far less than one cent, maybe one percent of that so I don’t think the transaction fee is a problem for anyone to use MAN to do any transaction or something else. After that I think that stable coins, I think it’s a good thing for every ecosystem. I think maybe in the future we will discuss some plan about how to integrate it into our MainNet. Maybe we have some full plan about our DeFi system. We would like to introduce the stable coin into our MainNet in the future.

Eric: So stable coin is also in our plan, that’s good. The third question comes from @bykushh.

The question is a little bit long, so bear with me.

“Wouldn’t it be better if our ecosystem game had come out on the MainNet instead of on the Ocean Park BSC network, and we investors have connected our web wallet and paid the gas fees with man? Wouldn’t it provide a better benefit, both in terms of promotion? Will we have a game that we plan to do this way?”

Owen: Yeah I think if you can use MAN to pay the gas fee, of course it will provide the benefit to our ecosystem. But as you know this Ocean Park has been developed by one ecosystem team of Matrix. So they decided to put it on the Binance Smart Chain, and I think they have two reasons. The first one Binance Smart Chain has a much better NFT circulation situation, it’s a very good chain that can support NFT trading. And on the other hand we can transfer the MAN from our MainNet to the Binance Smart Chain without the Wormhole.

They chose BSC, I think they had these two reasons. Of course it is better for them to build their games on our MainNet. I think in the future if we develop some games by ourselves of course we will choose MAN to be the only token or coin in our game.

Eric: Okay so I think they have their own strategy to see how to make it successful. And the benefit to us is because, for example, Ocean Park just ran an airdrop through the CMC platform, and that brings us promotion effects as well, so a lot of new members come to our social media and then follow us. So this is a side effect of the building on the BSC, so this is kind of an indirect effect to Matrix as well.

So Owen just mentioned it’s because of the circulation, and also because of the popularity. And I think they have their own strategy and I believe they are right as of now.

So, go on to another question, so we have three questions concerning Ocean Park and so this is the second question about Ocean Park:

“How will our ecosystem project Ocean Park benefit us directly? What will be the positive and negative effects on MAN? Will Horse SAGA come out directly on our network and will we need to use MAN coin? Can you give us some information please?”

This is from @sercanmuslu.

Owen: Yeah, as we have seen that Ocean Park has already brought a lot of active new members to our community, I think it’s very good for Matrix. At the same time in the future version, Ocean Park will provide some specific functions about NFT which can only be bought with MAN coin. And that will offer a great demand for the MAN coin if Ocean Park has been operated very successfully.

About Horse Saga, we haven’t started the whole work for the development. I think it would be better to learn some experience from the good games such as Ocean Park, we can learn a lot about them. After that we will make a good plan, and we have to learn [from] their fault and their successful experience, and which can make Horse Saga better and a perfect game.

Eric: Exactly, I think this is very good. So we build on the lessons then. So we start from Ocean Park, it’s the first one and then we see what we can learn, good things, bad things, how we can improve so we can have better products, or our next ecosystem project is better. So this is kind of step by step and then, we do see what we are heading to. And the third question about Ocean Park is coming from @omer55yuksel:

“Ocean Park, where will the game token be listed?” This is a very hot question. “Will MAN stakers be able to participate in the pre-sale?”

Now this is very good.

Owen: Yeah, in fact I don’t know their schedule for the listing. But as for their game design, I think the first place they will be listed is Pancake which is a decentralized exchange on the BSC. And for the second question, yeah of course it’s a MAN eco-game, so I’d like to invite them to maybe do some AMA in our community and also give the MAN holders some airdrop, and also of course I think the MAN stakers will be able to join their pre-sale of course. I would like to offer some white lists for our own members.

Eric: Well, that’s good, that’s good. So yeah, we’re going to send them an invitation to join an AMA on our channel. Very good. Then I think the community will be excited to join, if there is any pre-sale or any special discounts during the pre-sale stage.

And then allow me to ask a question about the burning process. This is from @Escape977: “I searched but couldn’t find it. Can you give information about the coin burning process?”

Owen: Yeah, until now we have two ways to do the burning for the MAN coin. The first one is that we do that by ourselves. In history [one thing] we had done once, is before our MainNet mining started, we had built some nodes which do the testing mining before the official ones. After that we stopped all the nodes, and at first we had done an airdrop for the MAN coins which we have mined before the official launch, we have spent a part to do airdrop to the first part of miners who have joined our mining system. And another part we have is to make them burning, we have sent them to the black hole address, that’s the first part.

On another hand we had another function. We haven’t announced it officially, we have one special function on our mainnet that… You know in Ethereum you can publish tokens on Ethereum, but these tokens you can’t make them to pay gas fees, but in Matrix MainNet we have a special function where you can publish another MainNet coin on Matrix Network. It means if you publish a new MainNet coin, you can use that to pay the gas fees, you can use that to pay the miners, and also you can use lots of the resources for our MainNet. But if you want to publish one kind of the MainNet coin you’ll need to burn 100,000 MAN coins.

Yeah, this function is still under testing, we have done about three times testing so we have burnt 300,000 of MAN coins in this way. I think in the future maybe we can publish our article to introduce how to burn MAN coin, and what we have already burned in history.

Yeah by the way in the future, after our MANAS business launch, the income we have gained from MANAS, besides the revenues to the miners and also the algorithm providers, the other part we will also burn, that’s all.

Eric: Okay yeah, Owen, obviously you are the MAN, so you are the jack of all trades about MAN. So what you say I think actually answers the question from the member, and it would be helpful if we can come up with a short article elaborating the complete process for easy understanding, because not all the members will listen through and listen very carefully about what you say so if we have an article they can read anytime at their own pace, that would be a great idea.

Owen: Yeah.

Eric: Okay, thanks for that Owen. So last two questions and then you can go to sleep. You can read the clock that is about 25 past 12 midnight. So yeah we do it this time at home because, the reason is mainly because Covid-19 situation in Hong Kong, that’s why I didn’t go to the office, and this time we are working at home. So you can see the clock now.

“Do you have any studies on Metaverse?”. Question from @diogenes57.

Owen: Yes of course, we have lots of studies on the Metaverse, because I think it’s a very important industry for the future. And in fact, we have offered some information in the last AMA. And I think in the future there will be continuous articles to introduce maybe our plan on the Metaverse, and also introduce some exact services we can provide in our projects we will make in the Metaverse.

Eric: Okay that’s great, I think today we published part two of the first series about the Metaverse. So we will have more series which cover how AI, or the products of Matrix can benefit the Metaverse, or what’s the relationship between these products and the Metaverse, or the potential contributions to the Metaverse, those will be very exciting and inspiring series, so please stay tuned for our series.

And then the last question comes from @BozKurt: When Matrix AI mining is ready, will there be mining farms where users can rent GPU resources and set up their matrix AI miners? If Matrix validators use GPU resources, will that improve their validation incentives?”

Owen: Yeah, I think when our AI mining is ready, I think there will be someone who would like to build the mining farms in the Matrix ecosystem. And of course anyone who can rent their computing power to do the AI mining. After that, besides that I don’t suggest the validators to increase their GPU resources because in our design the GPU computing power is not very important for the validators, so if you increase your GPU computing power it won’t increase your income, when you do the validator mining, yeah that’s my suggestion.

Eric: Okay I see, thanks Owen. So that concludes the AMA for March, and as usual if you have any questions or concerns, please submit using the forms that we published. And this time we will have four forms in one link: we have the monthly AMA question submission, we have the recruitment program, and we also have the suggestion box for you to send us any suggestions, and also the form for you to refer any potential partners or projects to work with Matrix. And once your questions are selected or your suggestion is taken or whatsoever, there will be a MAN award to you as a token of our appreciation.

And for April we will release the read deliverables bit by bit that are listed at the stage four which were mentioned by Owen. And I think you can try AIRTIST and you can stay tuned about the pre-sale of Ocean Park, and then stay tuned about our article series about Matrix and the Metaverse.

I think that’s the end of the AMA. Thanks Owen for your time, sharing with us and with the community about the updates. And thanks to the Matrixians who has given us support and also spent time watching this AMA. Thanks, and take care during this pandemic crisis.

Thanks bye-bye.

Owen: Thank you Matrix, thank you Eric, thank you Matrix community, thank you for all of your support, bye-bye.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/stage-4-delivery-summary-and-march-ama-326ad0c60285

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:54:23 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2022, 12:15:06 PM by karametade

MACHINE LEARNING
                                                                                                Eric Choy
                                                                                                @MATRIXCMTO

With Big Data, which has become quite popular in our country in recent years, we have started to hear its name frequently. So what is this ML (Machine Learning?

As can be seen in the picture above, Machine Learning (i.e. machine learning) is a sub-branch of artificial intelligence. To give a definition;
ML is the modeling of systems with computers that make predictions by making inferences from data with mathematical and statistical operations.

Today, there are many methodologies and algorithms for ML. ML is basically divided into three groups according to the learning method; Supervised, Unsupervised, and Reinforcement.

Supervised Learning

In this learning technique, a function is created that makes a mapping between the input values (marked data — labeled data) and the desired output values.

For example, let's say we have a data set about Thyroid Disease. The content of the dataset includes the measurements of T3, TST, TSTT, TSH, MADTSH hormones and RESULT (hypo, hyper, normal) information. An ML model is created by learning with this training set

Unsupervised Learning

In this method, it is a machine learning technique that uses an algorithm to predict an unknown structure over unlabelled data.

For example, an ML model can be developed to calculate plagiarism (using an idea without attribution) rates in academic articles or doctoral theses. Here, places that are similar to a clustering process can be determined in articles or theses, and the plagiarism rate can be determined by querying who belongs to a database, and whether the owner of the idea is cited or not.

Reinforcement Learning

Since it is a goal-oriented method, it contains some differences compared to the other two learning methods. In fact, it is a learning method based on behavioral psychology.
The main goal is for the Agent (learning agent) to interact with the environment and receive feedback from the environment -we call this feedback reward- to find the optimum policy (action style) by maximizing the rewards.
For example, if a baby touches something hot and burns his hand and then hesitates to touch it. In this case, learning takes place with the interaction of the baby with the environment and receiving feedback from the environment - in this case, we can say negative reward.

What does Automatic Machine Learning (AutoML) mean?

Automated machine learning (AutoML) is a general discipline that involves automating all parts of the machine learning application process. Engineers work with various stages of the machine learning process to develop solutions to speed up, enhance, and automate parts of the machine learning pipeline.
The result is Automated Machine Learning as the business user uses systems and solutions designed with machine learning capabilities to predict outcomes and analyze data.

It enables business users to lighten their burden and assist business users as a guide to a 'smart' solution, allowing them to use their core business knowledge and skills to perform predictive analytics despite the flexibility and complexity of machine learning. The system interprets the dataset, selects important columns, analyzes categories, types and other parameters, automatically applies the best algorithm and analytical technique, and provides data information.

Since Machine Learning is a sub-branch of Artificial Intelligence, this sub-branch deals with the ability of machines to make predictions using that information after learning a certain information.
If we give examples, for easier understanding;

Consider a high school student who has a college exam two days later. This student works to prepare for the exam and solves practice exams. When he enters the university exam, he encounters similar questions, not the same ones in practice exams. The student worked by solving the practice exams and was able to answer the questions in the university exam through the question model in the practice exams.
Now let's turn this scenario into the Machine Learning side.
We create a model (student) while solving Machine Learning problems. This model is the model in which our Machine Learning algorithm works. We first feed this model with information, train it (student study for the exam), and then we want this trained model to predict a new result with the information we have not given before. (The student taking an exam for which he has not seen the questions before.)

Imagine that you have a house and you want to sell it, but you do not know the value of your house. Machine Learning, you give your model hundreds, thousands or even millions of house information and price data (datasets) that you already have, and our model learns this information. You want the model, which learns these, to predict a price by giving the house information that is not included in the dataset you have given before (for example, the number of rooms, square meters or location), and it gives you an estimate as far as it learns. I say as much as it learns because we can optimize the learning style of our model during this learning.

Let's talk a little bit about MANTA, Matrix's Automatic Machine Learning platform? what does it do?

“What is the purpose of artificial intelligence?

Making our devices smarter so they can do things nobody wants to do.

The Matrix launches MANTA, which will create barriers to entry into artificial intelligence.

With the help of Manta, in the future everyone can have their own personal AI. Enterprise AI service providers are not the best choice for personalized AI services for two reasons: 1. Companies need to control production costs. 2. People will be reluctant to give companies access to their personal data. So the ideal situation is when people train their own AI algorithms to serve their personal needs and MANTA will help people make it a reality.

MANTA aka MATRIX AI Network Training Assistant is a distributed automated machine learning platform built on the high-throughput blockchain of Matrix. It is an ecosystem of AutoML applications based on distributed acceleration technology. This technology was originally used in computer vision image classification and 3D deep prediction tasks. It searches for a deep model with high accuracy and low latency using AutoML network search algorithms and accelerates the search through distributed computing. MANTA will have two main functions: automated machine learning and distributed machine learning.

With the help of MANTA:

It will become much easier to train AI algorithms and build deep neural networks.

It will lower the barrier to entry to AI algorithms

and thereby attracting more corporate and AI scientists to the system.

It will enable users to receive better quality service.

It will save institutions and AI scientists from a huge waste of energy and information power. They will enable them to design their own AI platform on MANAS with big data at low cost to acquire multiple AI services

They will be able to rent our idle processing power and be freed from data privacy concerns thanks to our distributed data technology.

This will undoubtedly attract more developers and corporate clients to the Matrix ecosystem, which will further solidify its value and increase MAN's liquidity.

For more detailed information, please check our published articles;

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-catalyst-for-the-ai-big-bang-part-1-7e76f7af9525

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-catalyst-for-the-ai-big-bang-part-2-a96ba3ea739c

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-catalyst-for-the-ai-big-bang-part-3-dbb3daf179f7

https://twitter.com/MATRIXCMTO/status/1511163172404985857?s=20&t=RLehEOfPJiRkmq3TZqKPkw

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:25:23 PM

MANAS’s Business Model and Proxy Promotion Mechanism

1. What is MANAS?

MANAS (Matrix AI Network AI Service Platform) is built on Matrix’s highly efficient blockchain. It is the gate through which Matrix directly exports value to the world.

Utilizing the latest blockchain technologies, MANAS is catered towards the demands of AI developers and their clients, aiming to build a platform for monetizing AI models and algorithms in a safe, fair, trustable and smart transaction environment.

You may learn more about MANAS at https://www.matrix.io/manas.html.
So far, MANAS has already launched more than 10 stable and fully tested AI
services and deployed APIs on a large scale. These are the foundation for the
next phase of MANAS: commercialization. Different from other AI service
platforms, MANAS will adopt a mechanism called proxy promotion.

2. What is proxy promotion?

Proxy promotion is an arrangement where Matrix does not participate in the commercialization of MANAS itself but will delegate business operation to third parties, who can access MANAS services through open API tools. Generally speaking, there will be two categories of third-party participants on MANAS: proxy service providers and app developers.

Proxy service providers can build their own AI service platforms that integrate MANAS APIs to serve their own clients.

For app developers, their products may feature one or multiple MANAS AI services. When this happens, they will need to integrate the relevant APIs into their apps to ensure a holistic experience for users.

3. Why use proxy promotion?

Simply put, we believe that everyone should play to their strengths. Matrix’s expertise is in tech development, not in commercial operation, while people with commercial talent and resources are not rare in the Matrix community. Thanks to proxy promotion, everyone in the Matrix community will have a chance to make a contribution to MANAS’s success. This arrangement also helps to ignite community activeness, offering everyone a way to profit by promoting MANAS services.

4. How does proxy promotion work?

As mentioned before, proxy service providers can build their own AI
service platforms to integrate MANAS APIs and directly sell services to their own clients.

By integrating APIs, proxy service providers can bring AI services on MANAS to their own platforms. This way, users can directly purchase AI services through these portals (i.e. websites, mobile or PC apps), and MANAS will provide services through API and charge the proxy providers accordingly. Users will pay service fees directly to providers, who will then pay the cost of the services to MANAS and a certain percentage of the profit to algorithm scientists and miners.

Proxy service providers can decide how to price AI service products offered on their platforms. After the cost of the services has been paid, whatever remains is the proxy providers’ profit. For instance, imagine we have a plant recognition service on MANAS, and a proxy provider wishes to access its API. The service provider on MANAS has priced the service at $0.01, and the computing power cost for running the service is also $0.01 per use. Now the proxy provider has decided to price the service offered on his platform at $0.05 per use. So if a client purchases this service through the proxy provider, he needs to pay the provider $0.05, and the provider in turn needs to pay $0.01 to the AI algorithm developer and the miner each. Here the gross profit of the proxy provider is $0.05 — $0.02 = $0.03. The formula for calculating gross profit is as follows:

The proxy provider has full freedom to set the price for services on his platform based on how many clients he has. Generally speaking, ideal proxy service providers are people having a stable client base, for instance, the manager of a tech forum, an Internet data center or a public workspace. For these community members, MANAS can provide them with a way to make a substantial profit, in addition to better client loyalty and engagement.

5. How do app developers work and make a profit?

Different from proxy service providers, the goal of app developers is not to directly sell services to clients, but MANAS services can be a crucial part of the user experience they build. For instance, if an app developer is making a natural science education app for kids, he can choose to integrate MANAS’s plant recognition service in his app so that kids can use their smartphones to identify the plants around them.

When using such apps, clients are not directly using MANAS’s services, but these apps rely on MANAS to function. For instance, imagine a developer has made a photo display app that can recognize and label landmarks in the photos people upload. While the service is essentially about saving and displaying photos, the landmark recognition and labelling features also serve add to the user experience.

MANAS also charges app developers based on the number of times their apps access MANAS APIs. For app developers, this is part of their operation cost, and they will in turn get to make a profit by charging membership fees, displaying ads on their platforms, etc.

6. How to apply to become a proxy service provider?

We are currently at Stage One of commercialization. To guarantee stability and security during this process, MANAS will adopt a business model of ‘reviewing and inviting’. Users wishing to obtain commercial APIs should send applications to manasagency@matrix.io describing their resources and business plans, or introducing the products they plan to integrate MANAS APIs into. A reply will be given within 10 work days, and successful applicants will receive an invitation account number from MANAS.

Users can use these invitation accounts to log onto MANAS and obtain the API public keys and the private keys for the services they need. MANAS APIs can then be integrated into third-party platforms and applications.

API Demo Video can be found at https://youtu.be/Jmp0RgJhrUg.

7. Fee Calculation for Agencies and Developers

After integrating MANAS APIs, agencies and developers will need to pay MANAS a pre-charged fee, whose balance will be subtracted based on the number of times their clients access these MANAS services. All payments will be settled in MAN and processed on the Matrix Mainnet. Users will have access to a dashboard showing which service APIs they’ve integrated, the number of client uses and the resulting cost.

The reason MANAS charges a prepayment is to guarantee service stability for agencies and developers. MANAS will dynamically manage resources based on the amount prepaid and the number of client uses. When resources are tight, agencies and developers with a history of large traffic and a prepayment deposited at MANAS will be given priority. Agencies and developers may also ask to have their unused balances refunded.

8. Why agencies are important for MANAS commercialization?

8.1 Lower Entry Barrier to AI
Using agencies for commercialization will lower the entry barrier to AI services. Influencers, public figures or anyone with a large following can build their own AI service platforms to monetize their influence, which in turn will popularize AI services.

8.2 A More Dynamic Matrix Ecosystem
This arrangement will make the Matrix community more active, as everyone can participate to make a profit. By creating huge demands for AI services, MANAS will attract more top-notch AI scientists, and Matrix miners will also benefit from higher returns. All this will be a virtuous cycle for the Matrix ecosystem.

9. The Advantages of MANAS

9.1 A Vibrant Ecosystem
A key difference between centralized and decentralized AI service platforms is who provides AI services. For traditional centralized AI platforms (for instance, AWS or Ali Cloud), the provider of AI services is also the company running the platform. As we know, diversity is the life of any ecosystem. The decentralized structure of MANAS means that, like iOS or Android ecosystems, services on the platform are provided by independent AI algorithm scientists. This not only diversifies AI service types but also encourages different apps and services to continuously improve in a competitive free market.

9.2 Cheaper and More Personal
Different from centralized platforms, MANAS uses a C2C business model. Clients can benefit from affordable pricing that come from free-market competition. At the same time, MANTA’s auto-machine learning will lower the barrier to developing AI services for MANAS, and Matrix’s decentralized network will provide affordable computing power for AI scientists. All this means that services and applications on MANAS will be available at more competitive prices.

A C2C platform is demand-driven. Personalized needs and niche markets can find solutions here so that AI will eventually revolutionize every corner of the business world.

9.3 Clear-cut Roles for Everyone Involved
This business model means MANAS won’t have to find clients itself as other platforms do. Since MANAS will only be providing services to agencies and developers through APIs, it won’t come in direct contact with their clients. Agencies and developers are free from worries about MANAS stealing their clients. Under this arrangement, MANAS will be dedicated to improving AI services, and agencies and developers can focus on building their client base.

10. MANAS’s Future Plans

Currently, MANAS will review and check applications first before sending approved users an invitation account. This will change in the future.

10.1 Free Registration
After this initial stage, MANAS will remove its review process, and anyone can become a third-party agency or developer for MANAS by finishing a simple registration.

10.2 Opening up AI Services
At the same time, MANAS will further open up to allow capable AI scientists to deploy their services. Users will have direct access to these services, whose pricing is decided by the AI scientists who built them.

10.3 Launching the Customized AI Service Platform
For agencies and developers with a specific demand that can’t be met by existing AI services on MANAS, they can post their needs on the Customized AI Service Platform along with the estimated market size. AI scientists who see these demands can choose promising ones to develop solutions for, thus satisfying various niche markets.

10.4 A Personal, Open and Decentralized MANAS
To build a personal, open and decentralized platform is MANAS’s goal. With each milestone conquered, MANAS will be closer and closer to a dynamic ecosystem that exports value to the world, taking the AI service industry to the next level.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANAS_s_Business_Model_and_Proxy_Promotion_Mechanism_158.html

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manass-business-model-and-proxy-promotion-mechanism-25f6b8f726

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:41:06 AM

Matrix Instagram Is Available Now

Dear Matrixian,

One week ago, we have the Reddit channel available again,

(https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Reddit_Channel_154.html). This week, we are opening our Instagram as part of our on-going effort for brand awareness and acquisition. Our IG can be accessed at

https://www.instagram.com/matrixainetwork/

Please note that it is still at a pilot stage. We will be testing different tactics for the aforesaid purposes. If you have suggestions to run it well, please do jot us a line at the Suggestion Form available at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAioEUFqwYi_av9DbsT11KXqA0HDzWws8LcwDKnx79vLOb-Q/viewform

Check the article on our website: https://www.matrix.io/blog/Matrix_Instagram_Is_Available_Now_159.html

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-instagram-is-available-now-8d852f3b03f

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 11:41:55 AM

Staking/Unstaking UI Improvement

Dear Matrixian,

It comes to our attention that certain members encounter unstaking issue. Essentially, it is a scenario which one fails to unstake before the expiry date and auto-renew for another year. As a lesson learnt from this scenario, please consider below actions for a better staking/unstaking experience :

1. Do not assume the 1-year period is in line with the calendar.
This means, if you stake on 1 March, 2021, it does not mean the expiry date is 28 February 2022. The backend takes 30-day as 1 month.

2. Always check TOM and your wallet for the expiry date.

3. Unstake according to the date of TOM and Wallet.

4. If you choose fixed staking, you can click unstake just after successful staking, and you are supposed to get the rewards that match the period you choose.

For example, you choose a 1-year(360days) stake on 8th April 2022, after successful staking, you can even click unstake on 9th April 2022. Then you still get all the 360days rewards. Since this staking function counts time by days rather than months or years.

We are sorry for this inconvenience caused to the member. In order to provide a better user experience, IT will work on improving the relevant user interface.

We plan to amend the interface as proposed below:

Happy Mining and Enjoy the Adventure with MATRIX.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/staking-unstaking-ui-improvement-e2749c5dd592

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:23:03 PM

MATRIX AI NETWORK HELP DESK , IMPORTANT INFO & NEWS

Quick Facts :

Why should I invest in the Matrix project and buy MAN coins?
📍The project to use blockchain in the silk road project (B&R) of the Chinese state!
📍A new 3rd Generation Blockchain (Blockchain 3.0) (Easy, Flexible, Fast, Secure)
📍Being a coin with its own mainnet (not a token)
📍The world's first and only cold wallet (in the crypto space) with live vein reader. (NFT printing feature on Bio wallet)
📍Transaction speed exceeding 50,000 TPS per second (Tested and Realized Team's Goal is 1,000,000 TPS)
📍Award-winning AI team
📍Max supply only 1 billion supply
📍AI A platform where scientists and users can generate NFTs, trade NFTs and verify when buying NFTs MANIA,MANART
📍A decentralized exchange called APEX, which will use the artificial intelligence of the Matrix, which can make cross-chain transactions, even produce all kinds of stable coins and exchange between chains. (joint project with Lemochain)
📍DEFI (EcoGlobal partner)project (Coinmarketcap Tags Coming Soon)
📍Artificial Intelligence Service Platform MANAS (AI platform with many AI services such as cancer diagnosis, rib fracture, identification detection)
📍NFT
📍AI+Hybrid POS+POW
📍Stake in our wallet (Coinmarketcap Tags Coming Soon)
📍Smart city projects with China (B&R)
📍First cooperation with KBCI (South Korea) China Korea Industrial Garden
📍Burning coins from circulation while generating NFT
📍World's first artificial intelligence mining project on Blockchain with machine learning
📍Low Marketcap Advantage (Lowcap GEM)
📍To use MAN coin directly in all projects.
📍1st Class Exchange Listings in 2022 and new partnerships
📍GameFI projects (p2e PlaytoEarn games) Horse SAGA, OceanPark (Partnered with gaming communities)
📍Metaverse
📍WEB 3.0 (Decentralized Storage eg. MANIA etc ) (Coinmarketcap Tags Coming Soon)
📍Decentralized AI and DAO management style (IPFS) (Coinmarketcap Tags Coming Soon)
📍Take advantage of monthly AMA community inquiries and bi-weekly reports with the CEO
📍MANITO (Industrial Network service platform built on the Matrix) Partnerships and studies such as Industry 4.0 ioT (CHERY, TBEA)

Matrix Ai Network Bot, [08-Apr-22 2:58 PM]
Progress Update :

Latest Bi-Weekly reports:
- BI-weekly 2nd report for March (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/2nd-bi-weekly-report-of-march-2022-471243d33ae0)
- BI-weekly 1st report for March (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/1st-bi-weekly-report-of-march-2022-a7f6854cc3dd)
- Bi-weekly 2nd report for February (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/2nd-bi-weekly-report-of-february-2022-24a338e85457)
- Bi-weekly 1st report for February (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/1st-bi-weekly-report-of-february-2022-8a02422953cc)
- Bi-weekly 2nd report for January (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/2nd-bi-weekly-report-of-january-8315e9f3d86e)
- Bi-weekly 1st report for January (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/1st-bi-weekly-report-of-january-d16d34df3ca9)
- Bi-weekly 2nd report for December (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/2nd-report-of-december-2021-3ec1dedab2e1)
- Bi-weekly 1st report for December (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/1st-report-of-december-2021-210bf11db3f1)
- Bi-weekly 2nd report for November  (https://link.medium.com/N4AwqP1yNlb)
- Bi-weekly 1st report for November (https://link.medium.com/VkRbOuArelb)
- Bi-weekly 2nd report for October (https://link.medium.com/78A0u7AyPkb)
- Bi-weekly 1st report for October (https://link.medium.com/2Kd9SR99mkb)

Latest AMAs with CEO Owen Tao:

- March (https://youtu.be/lhJbqJ1lNoY)
- February (https://youtu.be/PWQgk46QXis)
- January (https://youtu.be/NVQcY2UiQEI)
- December (https://youtu.be/TvR6dMg4aDw)
- November (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wT7V-nfk5XQ)
- October (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BxrJhG_CgI)
- September (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8kt0hUy73Q0)
- August (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYi5EbRaj2A)

TechTalk :

THE FATE OF THE METAVERSE
Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/data-computing-and-blockchain-the-fate-of-the-metaverse-part-1-aa33cb7d90e3) & Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/data-computing-and-blockchain-the-fate-of-the-metaverse-part-2-bbb2a3b85de9) & Part 3 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/data-computing-and-blockchain-the-fates-of-metaverse-3-7733e67f5066)

MANIA NFT TRADING
Part 1  (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-ai-assisted-nft-trading-part-1-eedc94157006)& Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-ai-assisted-nft-trading-part-2-98e408744b53) & Part 3 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-ai-assisted-nft-trading-part-3-71a5285f0e72)

AIRTIST:
Part 1 (https://link.medium.com/TQKQaP3B3lb) & Part 2 (https://link.medium.com/eixHQn5B3lb)

What makes MATRIX different?
Part 1 (https://link.medium.com/MVfJywR6slb), Part 2 (https://link.medium.com/CPlNlhP6slb), Part 3 (https://link.medium.com/oQLelAQ6slb), Part 4 (https://link.medium.com/Ir6wZBj0ulb)

APEX Technology Explained:

Infographic
Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/apex-ai-asc-the-future-of-defi-1-4-57585ebe4dcc?source=linkShare-ad51c60ef692-1637054181), Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/ai-asc-the-future-of-defi-part-2-136811a06472?source=linkShare-ad51c60ef692-1637054201), Part 3 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/apex-ai-asc-the-future-of-defi-3-4-7439bbd22d21?source=linkShare-ad51c60ef692-1637054450), Part 4 (https://link.medium.com/NnBbv9obelb)

Partnership AMAs:

Eco Global (https://link.medium.com/er03xeudZkb)
CryptoTavern (https://link.medium.com/eoxMthtdZkb)
LemoChain & Apex II (https://link.medium.com/BGc8HAqdZkb)
LemoChain & Apex I (https://link.medium.com/IMb5aXodZkb)

MANIA:

Video Demonstration (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1O0dZVdyIdE)
Test Invitation (https://link.medium.com/mE2Dm5iJCkb)
Part 1 (https://link.medium.com/LJCBqokJCkb), Part 2 (https://link.medium.com/2uaQEulJCkb), Part 3 (https://link.medium.com/JjOYOImJCkb) & Part 4 (https://link.medium.com/3fiEUWnJCkb)

APEX Introduction:

Part 1 (https://link.medium.com/mr25yyxy3jb), Part 2 (https://link.medium.com/IFb6Ejzy3jb), Part 3 (https://link.medium.com/MD3H2BAy3jb) & AMA (https://link.medium.com/ssZZoACy3jb)

OBOR:

Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-95b645104728), Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-two-fdbcddd7e789), Part 3 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-three-c23e4a2c7cae), Part 4 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-4-f7aabc622d0a) & Part 5 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-5-8c086ec0c382)

GREEN MINING:

Matrix AI — the solution for sustainable crypto mining (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-the-solution-for-sustainable-crypto-mining-7ddf10956811)

New Direction for Public Chains in the Carbon Neutral Future
Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/new-direction-for-public-chains-in-the-carbon-neutral-future-part-one-deb4d5480dd7) & Part 2 (https://t.co/30k8LkdlKq)

More Public Benefit for Crypto Mining
Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-more-public-benefit-for-crypto-mining-part-1-5056301a8e54) & Part 2 (https://t.co/RYMGuKjpFj)

Mining Machine for Heating – New Usage Found for the Apocalypse Miners (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mining-machine-for-heating-new-usage-found-for-the-apocalypse-miners-a248af7943c4)

Heat Recycling
Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/heat-recycling-redemption-for-crypto-mining-6f77268e5c48) & Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/heat-recycling-redemption-for-crypto-mining-part-2-a5d6fb952597)

MANAS:

Empower AI with Blockchain
Part 1 (https://t.co/4kkAHtVQTR), Part 2 (https://t.co/QEo9SF1FaM), Part 3 (https://t.co/4qb8eP8lF2) & Part 4 (https://t.co/6Kx09bLvSy)
Video - Platform Demonstration  (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIgYUlf2VNA&t=3s)
Video - API Demonstration  (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xS4YQo_jBGw)
The Technology Behind MANAS (https://link.medium.com/xGHrV3Rrskb)
MANAS’s Business Model and Proxy Promotion Mechanism (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manass-business-model-and-proxy-promotion-mechanism-25f6b8f726)

MANTA:

Video 1 (http://youtu.be/nt4wcePPNLM) & Video 2 (https://youtu.be/xroErOys29w)

Catalyst for the AI Big Bang
Part 1 (http://link.medium.com/NAMyCcEnFhb), Part 2 (http://link.medium.com/AtNAJvYaHhb) & Part 3 (http://link.medium.com/Z8QqpmSUIhb)

Steve Deng medium article about understanding Machine Learning (https://t.co/M0QCzLpYNH)

BIO-WALLET:

Part 1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-bio-wallet-part-1-228a83424760), Part 2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-biowallet-part-2-d48d74a054f9), Part 3.1 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-biowallet-part-3-35545821f967) & Part 3.2 (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-biowallet-part-3-b19677e0cc7f)
Video 1 (https://www.youtube.com/embed/hg5aiMsuoqQ) & Video 2 (https://youtu.be/dNJYr-G3crg)

Staking :

How to stake $MAN

1. Create a wallet on wallet.matrix.io.
2. Purchase MAN on one of the supported exchanges.
3. Withdraw your MAN coins from the exchange to your wallet address.
4. Unlock your wallet and then click 'Joint Mining'.
5. Click on 'All joint mining'.
6. Select a pool that is ‘In Mining’ (pools closer to 10 million MAN usually offer better rewards).
7. Once you have found a pool, click ‘Details’ (do not choose a pool that already has over 10 million coins).
8. Then click ‘Join Mining’.
9. Choose between fixed or flexible staking (at least 2000 for fixed and at least 100 for flexible).
10. Once you have entered the amount you wish to stake, click ‘Join Mining’ and you’re all done.

Staking Guide: https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/man-staking-guide-3ca5765f353

Communities :

Just a daily reminder. English text only in here please. Below is the list of our other official communities.

MATRIX Telegram Communities:

❗️Official Announcements Channel (https://t.me/matrixainetworknews)
🌎Official Global Telegram Community (https://t.me/matrixainetwork)
⚒Official Matrix Masternode Telegram Community  (https://t.me/MatrixMasternodes)
🇫🇷 Official French Telegram (https://t.me/matrixaifrance)
🇪🇸 Official Spanish Telegram Community (https://t.me/MATRIXAINetwork_Spain)
🇮🇳Official Indian Telegram Community  (https://t.me/matrixindia)
🇹🇷Official Turkish Telegram Comminity (https://t.me/matrixainetworkturkiye)
🇨🇳Official Chinese Telegram Community (https://t.me/matrixaichinese)
🇿🇦 Official South Africa Telegram Community (https://t.me/MATRIXAINetwork_SouthAfrica)
🇳🇱Official Dutch Telegram Community  (https://t.me/NLMatrixAINetwork)
💸Official Trading Telegram Community (https://t.me/Mantradingchannel)

💵 Exchanges

Matrix Mainnet Support

🔹 Kucoin (https://kucoin.com/)
USDT-MAN (https://trade.kucoin.com/MAN-USDT)
BTC-MAN (https://trade.kucoin.com/MAN-BTC)

♦️ Gate.io (https://gate.io/)
USDT-MAN (https://www.gate.io/trade/MAN_USDT)
ETH-MAN (https://www.gate.io/trade/MAN_ETH)

🚨 For stake; should only buy from exchanges that support the mainnet!
Staking Guide (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/man-staking-guide-3ca5765f353)

♦️ Bitget (https://www.bitget.com/en/) (Bep20Man BSC Network)
USDT-MAN (https://www.bitget.com/en/spot/MANUSDT_SPBL)

💢 Contract for: Bep20MAN (https://bscscan.com/token/0x772aD4f727aD96eAcab5c5c255576813B680C1D1)

Matrix Mainnet Cross Chain Transfer Guide (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-mainnet-cross-chain-transfer-guide-bsc-a226ea2960f8)

🔹Huobi (https://m.huobi.com/en-us/) (Erc20MAN ERC Network)                      
BTC-MAN (https://www.huobi.com/tr-tr/exchange/man_btc/)
ETH-MAN (https://www.huobi.com/tr-tr/exchange/man_eth)

Manual Swap ERC20 ➡️ Mainnet (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/monthly-manual-swap-26793676bdb4)

Admin Forms :

1. Monthly AMA Question Submission :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfdrezEoIxD3UshhzghwjHIj3i66GxQKt4c7ASHtzHheffmZg/viewform

2. Global Recruitment :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8GGCGiCpMBApyVQ7Kc0gJD_bXMewON7ypH1KYGWknZTMCxQ/viewform

3. Suggestion Box

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAioEUFqwYi_av9DbsT11KXqA0HDzWws8LcwDKnx79vLOb-Q/viewform

4. Partnership Refer :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer9RtvxcuSVdd2fGu3fvFlV1quktND4IGrUP49ltViLs7oAg/viewform

Please Read Me First

New to Matrix? See here (https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork/an-introduction-to-the-matrix-ai-network-14d56179a57c)!

- Matrix admins will NEVER DM you about private key/passwords/ or send you documents to do tokenswaps!

Quick Facts:

- Matrix 2.0 Roadmap  (https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork/status/1365677835633893376?s=20)
- How to Deploy a Masternode (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/announcement-how-to-deploy-a-matrix-ai-network-masternode-7b1f55112734)
- How to Stake/Unstake through Joint mining (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/man-staking-guide-3ca5765f353)
- Tokenswap Status: Manual Swap ongoing. Click here for the latest guide (https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/monthly-manual-swap-26793676bdb4)
- Tokenswap Time Limit: No time limit

Check the latest articles
(https://t.me/matrixainetwork/905322) 📖

Other Recent Notable Official Articles:
- Matrix Blog (https://www.matrix.io/blog.html)

Social Media:

Twitter (https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork)
Medium (https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork)
YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8O5qOg0nVyd-L7RaOrmUw)
Instagram (https://instagram.com/matrixainetwork?utm_medium=copy_link)

Other Links:

-Matrix AI Network Blockchain Browser (http://tom.matrix.io/)
-Matrix Web Wallet (https://wallet.matrix.io)
-Website (https://www.matrix.io/)
-Whitepaper (https://github.com/MatrixAINetwork/WhitePaper/blob/master/MATRIXTechnicalWhitePaper.pdf)
-Greenpaper (https://www.matrix.io/dropdown_paper_cn.html)
-GitHub (https://github.com/MatrixAINetwork)
-Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMATRIXAI/)

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 02:29:12 PM

Matrix AI Network FAQ

1. Why does MATRIX exist?

The development of blockchain is held back by three obstacles:

1. Slowness: Take Bitcoin for example. An average transaction takes over an hour to verify. This is a hurdle to the promotion of blockchain;

2. Security issues: Whether it’s the DAO attack on Ethereum or the many security issues plaguing DeFi projects, tens of thousands of dollars could be at stake. If security should be an issue for crypto assets, then there is no point investing in them.

3. Impact on environment: Take Bitcoin for example. PoW of Bitcoin is nothing but meaningless hash computing that creates no real value for society. According to statistics, 70% of the world’s computing power is consumed to mine cryptos, which is a million times Google’s computing power. Bitcoin mining also consumed more power each year than 260 countries of the world, creating a huge waste.

2. What is the vision and mission of Matrix?

Our Vision and Mission

Vision:

To build a decentralized auto-functioning AI economy

Mission:

Stage One: Highly efficient blockchain platform

Stage Two: Decentralized cloud computing platform

Stage Three: Digital asset authentication platform/Digital asset trading platform

3. What are main features of MATRIX?

Thanks to fast-growing AI technologies, MATRIX offers unique features as follows.

SAFER: Making blockchains more robust under malicious attacks.

FASTER: Enabling faster transactions and higher processing throughput.

MORE FLEXIBLE: Seamless integration of public and private chains with the capability of adaptive optimization.

4. How is MATRIX different?

Matrix Mainnet has a top speed of TPS 12499 beating BTC and ETH by a wide margin.

Profit from computing: Matrix’s core PoW algorithms include AI algorithms, which means the PoW mining process creates value for society. Secondly, Matrix adopts an election-based PoW mechanism so that the unelected miners of each mining cycle may lease out their spare computing power for profit.

Distributed storage: Ahead of its competitors, Matrix has integrated IPFS storage protocol into its network. Besides decentralized information exchange and bookkeeping, decentralized storage is also crucial for developing DApps. Matrix is committed to protecting user privacy, giving developing DApps on Matrix a natural advantage.

Custom functions: Transfer to multiple accounts, pay other people’s bills, and many more custom functions to come.

5. What exactly does MATRIX do?

Matrix is an AI-empowered high-performance blockchain. In Stage One, we use AI to solve problems plaguing traditional blockchain technologies. When the performance and usability of blockchain are brought to the next level, we can build a complete and expandable ecosystem of high-performance AI blockchain. Matrix is building a multifunctional AI service platform featuring computing power leasing, authentication and transaction of data, algorithm models and digital assets, AI services, et

6.What is Matrix's consensus mechanism?

MATRIX adopts a unique hybrid PoS + PoW consensus mechanism. The PoW is performed in a significantly smaller network of delegates, which are selected with a random distributed voting algorithm. The probability of a node to be selected is proportional to its PoS. The “winner” delegate shares the PoW reward with other nodes in its cluster. This mechanism eliminates the latency issues associated with scaling commonly faced by other blockchains.

7. What problems does the matrix solve?

With a very secure, easy to use, fast blockchain and decentralized artificial intelligence supported platforms built on this blockchain;

Waste of energy

Waste of computing power

Data Security concerns

Recover from large volume, single size and low quality data

High computing power price

Problems created by a central structure

8. What makes The Matrix different? Why is it better?

It has a new 3rd generation blockchain powered by high performance AI, which is secure, fast and flexible.

It has created a decentralized AI ecosystem based on an efficient blockchain and platforms that are useful for everyone.

The Matrix is building a truly decentralized network.

Since DPoS+PoW has a consensus mechanism, it is more advantageous than many consensus mechanisms with the AI algorithms it uses in DPoS.

Hybrid PoW/PoS design is both secure and environmentally friendly, as it significantly increases the cost of attacking the network.

It is better at collecting the spare computing power of ordinary users and companies.

Better for time-insensitive tasks that require a high level of privacy.

Its decentralized nature makes computing power more affordable.

Matrix is not limited to computing power, but also aims to build a trading platform with a data platform, an algorithm and service platform.

Focuses on building new technologies and platforms, developing features.

Provides API and SDK to anyone with customer resources or a business enterprise experience to build their own AI cloud computing/AI service platform using their own AI cloud computing/AI service platform.

High-quality source materials (computing power and data) for algorithm scientists; provides.

With AutoML, AI algorithm provides fewer barriers to creation, thus providing better and more diverse services.

Creates an open platform with endless possibilities.

9. What projects does Matrix build?

First of all, it can be said that it is building a decentralized artificial intelligence economy.

The Matrix is built into every field where artificial intelligence is needed. Some of these areas are: Collections and NFTs, Metaverse, Industry, AI and Big Data, Gaming ,Web3, Dao

10. Can the Matrix be hacked?

The MATRIX AI Network team takes cybersecurity very seriously and uses all means necessary to prevent attacks. With the help of Artificial Intelligence, the cybersecurity feature of the MATRIX AI Network identifies potential loopholes and malware and intents, while at the same time providing security even under high-intensity attack using a generative competitive network. Additionally, MATRIX AI uses simulated attacks over the encounter network for enhanced network security. And, an AI-powered GAN security system and a fair consensus mechanism also help counter these attacks.

While it is always important to be mindful of the realities of cybercriminal activity, at the same time, as blockchain features evolve, existing security measures will also be put in place to protect you or your business. MATRIX AI Network is at the forefront of this with the added benefit of complex AI mechanisms.

11. Is the old team still alive? How many people work in the team?

There are those who left the team. But the project's Chief AI Scientist Steve Deng, CEO Owen TAO, Project Engineer Ethan Tian, Marketing Director Ken MA, CMTO Eric CHOY continue.

https://medium.com/@matrixainetworktr/matrix-ai-network-artificial-intelligence-chief-scientist-dr-steve-deng-yangdong-deng-and-team-dc0ad71e272e

Currently 6 AI teams, 3 Blockchain R&D and maintenance, 3 Smart contracts, 2 website developers, 4 community managers, 1 product, 1 operation and maintenance, 2 to B business development team and some other financial and other about 25 people, including some and administrative managers. This issue is being updated. Matrix recruitment continues..

12. What is the ticker?

MAN

What is the coin used for?

In the Matrix AI Network, MAN coins are used for rewarding, payment and digital asset authentication.

REWARDING

Block-generating miners, transaction validators,and participants in the MATRIX ecosystem have the privilege to earn MAN tokens as a reward

PAYMENT

From leasing spare computing power to purchasing AI services, on MATRIX AI Network everything is paid in MAN.

DIGITAL ASSET AUTHENTICATION

The process of converting computing power, algorithmic models, or AI artworks into digital assets involves burning a required number of MAN in the forging of NFTs.

13. Where can I buy MAN coins?

It can be purchased from exchanges that support the Matrix Mainnet;

Contracts for Bep20MAN : 0x772aD4f727aD96eAcab5c5c255576813B680C1D1

Exchanges Supporting the Matrix Network :

https://trade.kucoin.com/MAN-BTC

https://trade.kucoin.com/MAN-USDT

https://www.gate.io/trade/MAN_USDT

https://www.gate.io/trade/MAN_ETH

Exchanges Supporting BSC Network for Bep20MAN;

https://www.bitget.com/en/spot/MANUSDT_SPBL

Exchanges Supporting Ethereum Network for Erc20MAN;

https://www.huobi.com/tr-tr/exchange/man_btc/

14. When we look at BSCscan, we see that all coins are kept in a single wallet. Is this true ?

First of all, Matrix has its own Mainnet. The list of wallet holders, their distribution, and the owner of the wallets can be viewed on the blockchain.

Matrix Blockchain: www.tom.matrix.io

Matrix Holders : www.tom.matrix.io/accounts

This wallet is not owned by anyone, it's a smart contract address**.** This means that the only way we can get BEP20 MAN to BSC is to import the MAN with the wormhole in the wallet from our Main Network or buy it directly from BSC. So, if there are more than 8 million MAN coins transferred from Mainnet to BSC, which it will be… Some MAN will be sent from this wallet. So the smart contract wallet will not be used for direct marketing, so don't worry.

15. What is the token economy of Matrix? What is the total supply of MAN?

Its accuracy can be verified from Coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/matrix-ai-network/

There can be 1,000,000,000 MAN ever. 15% of the maximum supply was sold in ICO, and 10% is with the foundation for business and community development and will not go directly to market. 25% of tokens are created currently. The rest, 75%, is broken down as 40% is for mining and 35% is for community, hardware development, team. It will take decades for the max amount of tokens to reach circulation. There is a lock period of 2 years on the team tokens.

Reserved for Mining Rewards: 400.000.000

Additional Token Sale (Locked): 200,000,000

Initial Coin Offering ICO(Sold) 200,000,000

Foundation : 150.000.000

Team: 100.000.000

16. Is MAN still an erc20 token? Where can I store MAN?

Man is a coin with its own blockchain. There are 3 methods you can hide;

In a web wallet that supports its own blockchain (https://wallet.matrix.io)

How to create a Matrix Wallet ?

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/how-to-create-a-matrix-wallet-f227d6390e57

In this wallet, you can both store it safely and stake if you want.

How can I stake?

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/man-staking-guide-3ca5765f353

Users can store their assets in wallets that support the BSC network from the Wormhole tool, which provides cross-chain asset transfer on the Matrix Mainnet, where they can transfer their assets between Matrix Mainnet and other blockchain platforms. (For example; Metamask, Trustwallet )

How can I send my Man tokens to Metamask?

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-mainnet-cross-chain-transfer-guide-bsc-a226ea2960f8

It supports Ledger Matrix Mainnet. Ledger can also be stored. The team provides a guide where you can move them manually.

How can I move my man coins to Ledger?

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/how-to-manually-move-man-coins-to-ledger-3a2ba68d617

17. My man tokens are still an erc20, how do I revert them to mainnet coins?

There are two methods for this.

The first method; It is easy and fast. Selling your Erc20MAN tokens on the exchange (Huobi) and buying them from exchanges with Mainnet support. (Exchanges like Kucoin and Gate)

The second method is; Participating in the manual swap process that the Matrix team completes on the 5th of each month.

Manual-swap guide

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/monthly-manual-swap-26793676bdb4

18. Will there be a halving for MAN as in Bitcoin?

There are 400 million MAN tokens in total in the pool of Matrix AI Network. By the time the 3 millionth block is generated (estimated to happen in mid-May), the output will be reduced, and mining profits are expected to drop to 85% percent of the original. Like with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies featuring PoW mining, MAN output is designed to gradually decrease in order to bring up production cost and the value of MAN. This will also help boost MAN’s circulation in the market. Meanwhile, compared with Bitcoin, Matrix has adopted a smoother reduction curve and a rising price model for MAN.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-block-reward-reduction-coming-soon-3350d255401d

19. From which accounts can I follow Matrix?

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork

Telegram : https://t.me/matrixainetwork

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/matrixainetwork/

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMATRIXAI

Medium: https://medium.com/@matrixainetwork

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/MATRIXAINetwork

Github : https://github.com/MatrixAINetworkMan

20. What are your platforms and projects based on Artificial Intelligence?

We are building a Decentralized AI ecosystem on our easy-to-use, fast, secure, environmentally friendly and high-performance blockchain Matrix 1.0 . We started this in Matrix 2.0.

MANTA – MAN Training Assistant

MANTA is an auto-machine learning platform built on MATRIX Mainnet. It enables anyone with no technical knowledge in AI to perform machine learning on a MATRIX node and get the AI models they need.

Related Links:

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-catalyst-for-the-ai-big-bang-part-1-7e76f7af9525

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-catalyst-for-the-ai-big-bang-part-2-a96ba3ea739c

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/intro-to-automl-23183178900b

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manta-front-end-c68e2ec082c

MANAS - MAN AI Service-Station

MANAS is a distributed AI Service Platform built on MATRIX Mainnet. Its functions include AI model training, AI algorithmic model authentication, algorithmic model transaction, paid access to algorithmic models through API, etc. We aim to build a distributed AI network where everyone can build, share, and profit from AI services.

Related Links:

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manas-empower-ai-with-blockchain-e8d49682e009

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manas-empower-ai-with-blockchain-e8d49682e009

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manas-empower-ai-with-blockchain-part-2-946ce5f96fc0

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manas-empower-ai-with-blockchain-part-4-94b5fa76e4c7

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/manass-business-model-and-proxy-promotion-mechanism-25f6b8f726

MANART—MATRIX NFT Marketplace

MANART is a platform dedicated to AI-related NFT asset generation and authentication. It has two key elements: 1. the “Big Threes” of AI (Computing Power, Data, and Algorithmic Models), and 2. AI art.

Related Links:

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-a-new-world-of-the-integration-of-nft-and-ai-1-4-2129e243a94e

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-a-new-world-of-the-integration-of-nft-and-ai-2-4-fc3f1e92e2ea

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-a-new-world-of-the-integration-of-nft-and-ai-3-4-c77f9b44c556

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/mania-a-new-world-of-the-integration-of-nft-and-ai-4-4-86f2d325b6ce

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/introducing-airtist-5d139f5e4a8e

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/airtist-man-1ccd8c71f6d2

MANITO – MAN Industry Tech Open-Platform

MANITO is an industrial network service platform built on MATRIX leveraging the high-performance blockchain. By incorporating AI, Big Data, IoT and blockchain technologies, it will be a powerful tool for implementing Industry 4.0.

Related Links:

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-95b645104728

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-two-fdbcddd7e789

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-three-c23e4a2c7cae

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-4-f7aabc622d0a

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-and-the-belt-and-road-part-5-8c086ec0c382

https://www.reddit.com/r/THEMATRIXAI/comments/tz1p2t/matrix_ai_network_faq/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:53:05 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 06:14:02 PM by karametade

Eric Choy
                                                                                                     @MATRIXCMTO

https://twitter.com/MATRIXCMTO/status/1513380396725321730?s=20&t=sMW4jwDbX4ovDxyAXJxKzA

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:31:37 AM

User Experience Enhancement

Dear Matrixians,

We keep learning and improving. User Experience is something that we care about, and wish to improve. With this in mind, we have implemented a new user onboarding flow last week. Essentially, It is a new personalized welcome message coupled with a menu which contains the key information of MATRIX that one can click to read through. With the factual information provided, any new members will be able to understand our project better, and thus to increase their bonding to the project. The screen cap of this new user flow is like below :

It is common that matrixians will ask questions about the project. Some of these questions are new, and most of the time, it is repetitive. As part of user experience enhancement, we have prepared a set of FAQ for our Admins and for the Matrixians. Currently, it consist of over 20 questions and you can visit https://www.matrix.io/faq.html for all questions and answers. It is a working document, and we shall keep editing and adding the repository from time to time.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/User_Experience_Enhancement_161.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:49:37 AM

MATRIX Share and Win

Dear Matrixians,

Now it’s time for more awareness and new engagements for #MatrixAINetwork. Let’s show the power of our community together.

A. Event Details:

1. Duration : 14 April (14:00 UTC) — 28 April (23:59 UTC)
2. Prize : $100 MAN
3. No. of Winners : 5
4. Date of Winner Announcement : 30 April
5. Date of Prize Distribution : about 5 May, 2022
6. Judgement Criteria: Innovative comments about MATRIX.

B. Tasks:

1. Follow the Matrix Official Twitter page (https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork)
2. Tag 5 of your friends on Twitter.
3. Comment why you follow MATRIX (example see below).

4. Use the $man #man #MatrixAINetwork #MatrixArmy tags.
5. Join the Matrix Official TG community (https://t.me/matrixainetwork).
6. Fill the form and done
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdM72LiWHTVolX2uYYtwqja2DgiwtPl6tguw38MXnGkSAS2vA/viewform

C. Rules

1. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
2. By joining this event, you agree to the data collection process. Please rest assured that it will not be shared elsewhere, but for this event only.
3. Obligation to stay at TG during the event period.
4. MATRIX reserves all rights in this events.
5. Terms and Condition is subject to change without prior notice.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Share_and_Win_162.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 08:18:40 AM

MATRIX AI NETWORK
                                                                                                   BI-WEEKLY REPORT

Mainnet Performance

Validation node: 90
    Mining node: 1497
    New wallets added: 633

Project Update

Upgraded the Mainnet’s IPFS port and NFT protocol to support cross-chain minting and transfer to mainstream blockchain platforms;
    Upgraded the Matrix Mainnet’s IPFS protocol to support data storage;
    Upgraded MANIA to support the data authentication and NFT minting on the Mainnet;
    Upgraded the IPFS port of the Matrix Mainnet to support minting data into NFT on different blockchain platforms;
    Completed tests on accessing MANTA operation algorithms through smart contracts;
    Completed tests where specific MANIA algorithms were run by MANTA on Matrix’s distributed miners.

Highlight

The Matrix Mainnet now supports data authentication and NFT minting.

Data is a fundamental raw material into the era of AI. It is also the most important form of asset for the Metaverse. By supporting data authentication and NFT minting, Matrix is ushering in a new age when data can truly be viewed as asset. In the future, Matrix will pioneer more innovations and updates surrounding the conversion of data into NFT, which will involve the adoption of distributed data access training, homomorphic encryption and other cutting-edge technologies.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_163.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 05:56:35 PM

Stage 4 Update: Data Authentication and NFT Generation

Dear Matrixians,

Last week, we updated the detailed information for AI Service Platform proxy promotion mechanism (https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANAS_s_Business_Model_and_Proxy_Promotion_Mechanism_158.html). With the information from both business and technical perspectives, one should be able to grab a solid idea of how it operates.

In our Stage 4, Data Authentication and NFT Generation on IPFS Main-net is another deliverable. Good thing is that we are ahead of schedule, and it is done through MANIA (MATRIX AI Network Intelligent Authentication), a platform where AI algorithms can be traded like NFT artworks. The arrival of MANIA is significant for Matrix, for the AI industry and for the NFT market. All functions of MANIA, including authentication, minting NFTs, etc. will require MAN for settlement. This will boost MAN’s liquidity and value.

MANIA’s greatest contribution to the AI industry is consolidating the value foundation of the AI market. When AI scientists no longer worry about their intellectual property getting stolen, they will be more motivated than ever to create. MANIA will mark the beginning of a new type of asset which carries economic and social value, in contrast to traditional artwork or in-game item NFTs that are priced only for their artistic value. By converting AI algorithms into NFTs, MANIA will immensely expand the user base of NFT and solidify its value foundation. This will truly set off the explosive growth of the NFT market.

To learn more about MANIA, please refer to the links below.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA%E2%80%94A_New_World_of_the_Integration_of_NFT_and_AI_63.html

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA—A_New_World_of_the_Integration_of_NFT_and_AI_65.html

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA—A_New_World_of_the_Integration_of_NFT_and_AI_67.html

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA—A_New_World_of_the_Integration_of_NFT_and_AI_68.html

Text is not enough? You can watch a video demonstration through https://youtu.be/1O0dZVdyIdE.

In this stage, we have the following upgrades from the back-end that bring MANIA to another level:

1. Upgraded the Mainnet’s IPFS port and NFT protocol to support cross-chain minting and transfer to mainstream blockchain platforms;

2. Upgraded the Matrix Mainnet’s IPFS protocol to support data storage;

3. Upgraded MANIA to support the data authentication and NFT minting on the Mainnet;

4. Upgraded the IPFS port of the Matrix Mainnet to support minting data into NFT on different blockchain platforms;

https://www.matrix.io/blog/Data_Authentication_and_NFT_Generation_164.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 02:56:00 PM

New Territorial Telegram Communities

Dear Matrixians,

Please be informed that there are new Telegram groups created for India, Spain and South Africa. The respective links can be found below :

India : https://t.me/matrixainetwork_india

Spain: https://t.me/MATRIXAINetwork_Spain

South Africa: https://t.me/MATRIXAINetwork_SouthAfrica

With these new groups, we expect better management of communities with factual project-related news and exciting events.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/new-territorial-telegram-communities-41633b1a70e5

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 04:58:04 PM

Updates keep coming up

As part of the Stage 4 deliverables, the Cross-chain platforms enabling asset transfer using NFT has been ready.

There is a guide for ETH-based trading, which can be found https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA_AI-Assisted_NFT_Trading_125.html.

Binance Smart Chain is another most active NFT trading platform. We use BSC’s featured market to support MANIA’s algorithm trading. You can refer to https://www.matrix.io/blog/MANIA_AI-Assisted_NFT_Trading_126.html for a text guide showing how to trade on BSC network before. Apart from it, there is a video demonstration too, which can be accessed at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaL6WYNh7Ag&t=15s. Please enjoy.

In this stage, to enable this function, we have upgrade couple fundamental matters from the back-end covering :

Upgraded the Mainnet’s IPFS port and NFT protocol to support cross-chain minting and transfer to mainstream blockchain platforms;
    Upgraded the Matrix Mainnet’s IPFS protocol to support data storage;
    Upgraded the IPFS port of the Matrix Mainnet to support minting data into NFT on different blockchain platforms.

The arrival of MANIA is significant for Matrix, for the AI industry and for the NFT market.

1. For MATRIX

All functions of MANIA, including authentication, minting NFTs, etc. will require MAN for settlement. This will boost MAN’s liquidity and value. An effective solution for protecting intellectual property will attract more AI scientists into the Matrix ecosystem to create more original algorithm models. Mature algorithm models can be authenticated and used to mint NFT. All this will attract more users into the Matrix ecosystem.

2. For the AI Industry

MANIA’s greatest contribution to the AI industry is consolidating the value foundation of the AI market. When AI scientists no longer worry about their intellectual property getting stolen, they will be more motivated than ever to create. This will help create a more dynamic ecosystem and ultimately make for the Cambrian explosion of the AI industry.

3. For NFT

MANIA will mark the beginning of a new type of asset which carries economic and social value, in contrast to traditional artwork or in-game item NFTs that are priced only for their artistic value. By converting AI algorithms into NFTs, MANIA will immensely expand the user base of NFT and solidify its value foundation. This will truly set off the explosive growth of the NFT market.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/updates-keep-coming-up-c9532c604d7

karametade (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 11:37:09 AM

MATRIX Fact Sheet 1

Matrix AI Network employed AI-Optimization to create a secure high-performance open source blockchain.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbxnbbAIL3Q

MANAS is a distributed AI Service Platform built on MATRIX Mainnet. Its functions include AI model training, AI algorithmic model authentication, algorithmic model transaction, paid access to algorithmic models through API, etc. We aim to build a distributed AI network where everyone can build, share, and profit from AI services.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb0LDctou9y

Matrix AI continues to build in every field where artificial intelligence is needed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb28ZovojCO

The entire Scopus database contains over 200,000 (200,237) papers in the field of Computer Science that have been indexed with the key term artificial intelligence.

There has been a 6X increase in the annual investment levels by venture capital (VC) investors into U.S.-based Ai startups since 2000.

The share of jobs requiring #ai skills has grown 4.5X since 2013.

Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing (NLP) are the three most in-demand skills.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb5jEpGt379

MANITO is an industrial network service platform built on MATRIX leveraging the high-performance blockchain. By incorporating AI, Big Data, IoT and blockchain technologies, it will be a powerful tool for implementing Industry 4.0.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb7-OHBNOQy

At AIRTIST, we believe that Blockchain is a vital solution to address provenance, authenticity, and ownership problems in the digital art space.

Once users have created their own digital artists and artworks, they can then mint them on the Blockchain. The platform leverages non-fungible tokens (NFTs), which can represent both the robotic artist in the format of software codes as well as the digital artworks created by these software artists. Because each NFT represents the software artist or individual digital artwork with the creator’s signature on the ledger, any user within the ARTIST ecosystem can easily track the asset to determine its authenticity and ownership information.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBL7beN9Bk

AI can render a big help in Metaverse setting, and Matrix AI has the infrastructure to support. Stay tuned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcGGPgGozMb

Thanks to the Matrix AI Network, games go to the next level.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcLGlmANTae

Matrix AI Network has presented a perfect system of solutions. The launch of MANTA marks the world’s first decentralized computing platform built on blockchain. This removes people’s security concerns when it comes to personal information in the Metaverse.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcOExEEoI8T

Matrix has a unique edge over competitors in three ways:

1. High quality source materials (computing power and data) for algorithm scientists;

2. Fewer barriers for AI algorithm creation thanks to AutoML , thus better and more diverse services;

3. An open platform with endless possibilities.

The future is exciting. Stay tuned.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcYNqhrIzR1

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_1_167.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: