Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time  (Read 60165 times)
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:10:06 PM

The price of Altcoins should be the right time to buy, because all altcoins are still below their highest prices,
look, Ethereum All time high is over $ 1000, and now the Ethereum price is only at the $ 500 level,
of course this is a good opportunity for us to make a profit a lot in the altcoin season

This is not important, but the fact that Ethereum has grown by 7 times since its lowest point. What does this tell us? That you could invest 100 and get 600 on top now.
Should you invest in altcoins now? It's hard to say, but bitcoin has grown and altcoins can be said to stand still, which means there is potential.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:13:46 PM

No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
I think to find a job online does not have to always be in cryptocurrenccy. Moreover, investing or creating crypto projects.
There are many jobs online, such as selling online and becoming a drop shipper. Maybe it’s a great way also to earn income from online work.

/font]
scottsanderman12

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2020, 07:57:31 PM

And we can feel second day of Covid(
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 09:06:42 AM

I couldn't really say that this is the best time because of the pandemic that the world is now experiencing. We have different perfect time. Maybe now is not the for me, but for the others. I will just make sure that I will make the best out of it.
Jonyshake71

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:55:54 PM

The popularity of Crypto, is already spread worldwide.people from different location knowing about crypto, they buy and thus market volume is increasing day by day.but the current market situation can't be considered as good to meh because crypto market already done big pump, bitcoin and altcoins are already record their all time high.so as i think, the time is not so far when the market will go down

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DamonWilliam

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 07:34:53 AM

The popularity of Crypto, is already spread worldwide.people from different location knowing about crypto, they buy and thus market volume is increasing day by day.but the current market situation can't be considered as good to meh because crypto market already done big pump, bitcoin and altcoins are already record their all time high.so as i think, the time is not so far when the market will go down
If all coins have reached their maximum, then why will the fall have to wait long? Or are you hoping that the coins will stay in one place in the price? No, it definitely won't!
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:13:36 PM

If all coins have reached their maximum, then why will the fall have to wait long? Or are you hoping that the coins will stay in one place in the price? No, it definitely won't!

2021 should be a very productive year for cryptocurrency. Both Bitcoin and altcoins are essentially just starting to move. Yes, so far there are no special jumps or a repeat of the 2017 season. But stability is also good. The main thing is to adjust to market changes and continue to invest rationally.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:33:46 PM

Though the circumstance in the globe is difficult, but you are correct, presently is an incredible time both to launch your project and to bring in money on cryptocurrency. It is important that with the flare-up of the pandemic, numerous individuals have lost their work or are working distantly. This gives a chance to numerous to become familiar with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, and furthermore to join the crypto local area

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:02:51 PM

indeed, a lot of people's think its time to sell and  vice versa, a lot of people also think if now is the time to buy more
but, they must ready for the worst and the best situations in the future with their decision when they invest in any assets including cryptocurrencies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: