Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bitcoin is going cross $40k again?  (Read 425 times)
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:44:47 PM

OP's concern not lasting, since $40k not any longer expectation but rather our present. Next milestone until BTC hit $50k, anyone easily got it if they plan to go long on Bitcoin. I'd imagine more big investors will buys Bitcoin which will virtually make the whole system worth more and will be crossing $50k

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 07:28:05 PM

its been only a week since btc starts malfunctioning and you are already worrying ? arent you get used to fluctuations . i think btc already have this condition right at the start .

when there is a pump not all people think it will continue and break another ath but there are people that are worried that btc will fall back again  . that was the only two scenario that can happen to btc it will either rise more  or it will fall down or fall down harder but the results now are on the positive side . happy now ?

While the OP was worried at the time of his posting this thread, only more than a week from his post and we are experiencing the new ATH of btc at more than 47k level. The happenings in crypto are really quite fast. The news coming from Tesla buying $1.5B worth of bitcoin really boosts what is happening in the market. So now, we are heading to 50k and we are not yet at the end of the month.
That very quick movements of bitcoin is the reason there are too many people who are worried about what is going on as well. I personally never get scared that it went low, and I never really got shocked when it went up neither, tomorrow we could be under 35k and I will be fine with that too. When you are trading, you should not be worried about daily movements that much since you should be acting too quick enough to not have any changes inside one trade, should there could be maybe 1-2% profit or 1-2% loss but that is about it on each trade, since you are a trader you should act quick and not get caught in these type of major movements.

If you are a long term investor, you could just put your money in and wait, wait when it is 29k, when it is 37k and wait when it is 47k as well, just keep on waiting until you do not want anymore and just want to cash out and say it is enough profit, until then just keep it in bitcoin no matter what price it becomes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:51:21 AM

OP's concern not lasting, since $40k not any longer expectation but rather our present. Next milestone until BTC hit $50k, anyone easily got it if they plan to go long on Bitcoin. I'd imagine more big investors will buys Bitcoin which will virtually make the whole system worth more and will be crossing $50k

I think this thread has already serve its purpose, I believe it should be lock now since bitcoin has already reach $40k, let's now go to the topic on the $50k speculation as that is probably the next movement of bitcoin.

bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:06:24 AM

I think this thread has already serve its purpose, I believe it should be lock now since bitcoin has already reach $40k, let's now go to the topic on the $50k speculation as that is probably the next movement of bitcoin.

I fully agree with you! As no one has done it so far, I took the liberty of opening the $50k thread myself. Here you are:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316134.0

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 08:04:30 PM

It's been weeks since there has been fluctuations in Bitcoin and everytime there is a pump we think it's going to break the ATH and cross $40k once again but it hardly reaches till $35k and then drops back. What does it mean? Will we see Bitcoin crossing $40k once again or not? It cannot stable between $25k to $35k and I think it's either going to drop below $30k or pump up and cross $40k in upcoming weeks. What's your though ?

Bitcoin will cross $40k, no doubt about that. But I am afraid that will not happen too soon as we see the bitcoin moves after reach the highest price, the price is not moving back to the higher price but stay at a lower price. We still have time to see the price will increase, and I think that can happen this year or next month. We can not say that the price will go in that two directions in the upcoming weeks because we do not know what will happen later. We hope that our dream will come true to see the bitcoin price will be back to more than $40k.
And just like that just a few days later the market once again defies our expectations and surpassed that level with relatively ease, bitcoin is reaching the point in which it is impossible for us to predict it so you only have two choices to either remain invested in the market no matter what hoping that the price is going to go up, something that is incredibly likely taking into consideration all the fundamentals that are surrounding bitcoin at the moment, or to try to predict what the market is going to do and suffer the consequences if you are wrong.

I know this can be very discouraging for those that want to be traders maybe even boring for them as the only thing that they need to do to have profits is to hold their coins but if that's the case they can just keep holding their coins and do something else to get the excitement they are looking for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:54:46 PM

It's been weeks since there has been fluctuations in Bitcoin and everytime there is a pump we think it's going to break the ATH and cross $40k once again but it hardly reaches till $35k and then drops back. What does it mean? Will we see Bitcoin crossing $40k once again or not? It cannot stable between $25k to $35k and I think it's either going to drop below $30k or pump up and cross $40k in upcoming weeks. What's your though ?
oh yeah your prediction happened mate, bitcoin this week was over $ 40k ran to touch $ 47k, and now it's correction at $ 44k, i feel that $ 30k $ 25k will never happen again for Bitcoin price, considering many companies hold bitcoin in prices or above $ 35k - $ 40k, Microstrategy, Grayscale, and most recently Tesla buys a lot of bitcoins, of course this is the right time to buy some bitcoins for investment.

okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 03:57:26 AM

It could be anytime since Bitcoin has been dropping its price since its new Ath this week. Who knows, maybe by next week it could be $40k again not unless some big investors are buying Bitcoin again with a huge lump sum of Bitcoin worth.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 06:42:59 PM

It could be anytime since Bitcoin has been dropping its price since its new Ath this week. Who knows, maybe by next week it could be $40k again not unless some big investors are buying Bitcoin again with a huge lump sum of Bitcoin worth.
Well, there is always a reason to talk about the 40k mark as well for two reasons and they are quite good and important reasons as well. First of all we talked about will it go above 40k and now that we are above 40k we could talk about HOW it became over 40k again, that is a very important part of the discussion in crypto world, if you know how it went up then it means you could check for the same signs in the future to predict if it could go up again as well, think of it like a learning experience that could make you better at trading.

Secondly we could always go back down under 40k as well, this means the question of "will we be over 40k again?" will be valid again, if you do not want to talk about it right now since we are already 40k that is fine, but it should not be locked because it will be a valid question again in the future if it drops under 40k.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 10:45:50 PM

On that time of $40k per btc, take this as good timing that we can own another holdings to keep in our wallet. Because when time comes it rises back after correction, definitely you'll going to earn much higher profit. But it really needs to be done carefully, sometimes when you can't do it in correctly, failure would follow and everything becomes disappointing as you loss your funds.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 12:54:52 PM

On that time of $40k per btc, take this as good timing that we can own another holdings to keep in our wallet. Because when time comes it rises back after correction, definitely you'll going to earn much higher profit. But it really needs to be done carefully, sometimes when you can't do it in correctly, failure would follow and everything becomes disappointing as you loss your funds.

I'm looking for a correction like below $20k, I don't know if it will come because bitcoin seems heading to $50k already, but that's my target. What I'm talking here is a massive correction, like the opposite of a massive pump, what maybe you are trying to say is minor correction which what day traders are trying to spot to rise for the bounce back of bitcoin.

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 12:48:28 AM

I'm looking for a correction like below $20k, I don't know if it will come because bitcoin seems heading to $50k already, but that's my target. What I'm talking here is a massive correction, like the opposite of a massive pump, what maybe you are trying to say is minor correction which what day traders are trying to spot to rise for the bounce back of bitcoin.

Unlikely though, unless we have some negative news, worst than the covid-19 than can pull the price to 60% again. And to add to that, we are in a super fast bull run, so again, a flash crash is slim. I think the closest we got is around $28k from as high as $40k.

And if you look at the price today, $50k is the next obvious target by traders. Anyhow, good luck to your target entry of below $20k. Any plans though if the price is not hit least say in the next month or two?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:52:49 PM

Not just individual investors but there are a lot of companies eyeing to invest in bitcoin. I don't know if Tesla's 1.5 Billion investment is true, still no reliable source for this information and while others said they already did, some say that it is still not happening. Don't know who to believe now.

Right now, the price is at $47K and it seems that the resistance to $50K might be bigger than we thought still, with new investors, that would be easily broken. I think this week, it will be a new ATH at $50K.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:06:24 PM

Unlikely though, unless we have some negative news, worst than the covid-19 than can pull the price to 60% again. And to add to that, we are in a super fast bull run, so again, a flash crash is slim. I think the closest we got is around $28k from as high as $40k.

And if you look at the price today, $50k is the next obvious target by traders. Anyhow, good luck to your target entry of below $20k. Any plans though if the price is not hit least say in the next month or two?
There is nothing impossible for bitcoin, it could literally go to any price and I wouldn't be shocked, that includes 5k or 150k and both of them are definitely in the play for me. But, I agree that the lowest we could probably go right now is 28k+ price point, at around those levels we have a huge wall building and it keeps getting bigger and bigger and in order to go below that we need a lot of people or even maybe huge corporations selling bitcoin to go under it, and looking at how huge corporations that buy bitcoin do not sell that quickly and hold for years (they do that with stocks) that means we are probably not going to see under 28k, is it impossible to go under?

It is not, is it probable that we will go under? It is definitely not. That is why I am feeling fine because it is very difficult that we go under too much and there is a good chance we could recover from that fall even if it happens.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 05:24:26 PM

its been only a week since btc starts malfunctioning and you are already worrying ? arent you get used to fluctuations . i think btc already have this condition right at the start .

when there is a pump not all people think it will continue and break another ath but there are people that are worried that btc will fall back again  . that was the only two scenario that can happen to btc it will either rise more  or it will fall down or fall down harder but the results now are on the positive side . happy now ?
Some people are just that inpatient, I understand that the movements of bitcoin can be very erratic and that can make people very nervous about what it is going to happen next, but people that have been in the market for a long time simply accept this is the nature of bitcoin and I will gladly accept a very volatile and unpredictable asset as long as it moved upwards the majority of the time than an asset that was less volatile but that went down in value more frequently, this is why when it comes to bitcoin having a long term perspective really helps you to protect your capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: