Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Elon Musk Again & Again Tweet for Doge?  (Read 1213 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 03:03:36 PM

Yeah, we know from past. Elon musk name is co relate with Dogecoin why not? but, I want to know why Elon musk again n again tweet for Dogecoin any reason ?

Tweet Links are here: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357236825589432322

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1357241340313141249

I am also noticed about that, Elon musk tweeted again and again about dogecoin. And we can see the effect of his tweet on cryptocurrency market. Dogecoin market pumped much after his tweet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marlo1001

Activity: 357
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:24:59 PM

I have absolutley no idea why he is doing this but im glad to see how my doge savings in ownr wallet are growthing.
In my opinion, Musk just earning millions on doge pumps and dumps

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 04:57:41 PM

I heard Elon Musk's name for quite a while now even in Facebook. Did he invest something to DOGE?
From what I am hearing, he seems to promote Dogecoin from his Twitter and it is kinda being trending among my friends right now.
From the looks of it, it seems like just another celebrity or rich dude promoting a random coin. Not sure why didn't he go for Bitcoin though.
But I'll take it.
Monster_DNA

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 06:13:12 PM

Because doge ia cute hahaha lol
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 08:24:08 PM

Yeah, we know from past. Elon musk name is co relate with Dogecoin why not? but, I want to know why Elon musk again n again tweet for Dogecoin any reason ?

To me the crypto market is all about manipulation, you hear word like "WHALES" all the time in crypto space and I kinda believe Elon probably has bought some bad of Dogecoin and wanted to trigger that price move upward to dump out or that was just a test to see how the market would react to him twitting about crypto because if you remember, he has also displayed Bitcoin in his Twitter Bio some months back and today 8 Feb 2021, Tesla announced investing $1.5Billion on Bitcoin resulting to Bitcoin price movement again up to $44K+.

So again my guess is, Elon using the Doge news to test how the market would react to his tweet but Bitcoin was actually his aim. 
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:28:53 PM

His name is big enough to manipulate any markets and he seems to be testing the crypto community and his followers who are in crypto, whether they are loyal to him or not and will they dive their money into anything he suggests, or not? He has been cleverly playing with the sentiments of investors while also investing in these coins now to boom the crypto industry. While all that he is doing for crypto is good, it is looking worst for an Average Joe investor who will think twice before entering in these pumps as it may give an experience that he may not even think of.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 08:32:21 PM

Yes, because Elon certainly really wants to take advantage of crypto. maybe after he tried it with doge, and the results were pretty good. then he will try the same thing with bitcoin. and finally today Tesla invested $1.5b in bitcoin. I'm sure Elon had taken this into account, and bitcoin then shot up straight to $44k

Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:24:43 PM

Elon probably bagged a ton early days. Now he be pumping Grin
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 09:27:09 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2021, 12:50:54 AM by StephenJH

It is concrete unethical to buy the altcoins and tweet about their potential, direct speculative subjects should be prohibited on crypto social media. The speculative tweets are the reasons why many traders Rekt so fast, I have no idea why Elon does this if there is no interest by him. The Elon speculator just shills the coins which he has bought before the tweet. The new naive investors will be the next victim if the total market goes down. I don't think the market will go higher than this rate, so it is not interesting to buy new shitcoins.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:48:49 PM

Because Elon Musk is one of the big investors in Dogecoin with a tweet he made positively arousing crypto the reason Elon musk posting a tweet is one way to make a coin lol that has no value is now a target for traders, Dogecoin, for me that is a very good thing in developing coins lol at this time elin is one of the coin generators that is considered up to an idea that deserves appreciation
It was amazing the influence of Elon Musk's tweet, which made Dogecoin prices soar,
but despite all that I personally wonder why Elon Musk posted that tweet,
is he just for fun or is there some purpose we also don't know,
the most important thing right now is to just follow the development of Dogecoin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
calabasas_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 02:56:28 PM

get yer tin foil hat... DOGE has a history of frunt running alt season... maybe he was hyping it to trigger an alt run while he bought up his 1.5billion BTC  Wink
Kena Banned

Activity: 644
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:01:12 PM

There's a rumour that many top people are paid by Top Holders of Doge coin.
Right now im prefer to avoid that coins instead of riding the waves.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 03:26:30 PM

The answer is obvious, I think that there are DOGE coins in his investment portfolio and he fixes the increase in the value of these coins in order to fix the profit later. This is my opinion.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1236

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 05:52:05 PM

This is only my personal opinion, but I think that Elon Musk love the semplicity of Dogecoin. The project is frozen and there are no improvment from years but it's probably one of the easiest cryptocurrencies and a way for arrive to the mass adoption

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2021, 06:38:46 PM

"Why Elon Musk Again & Again Tweet for Doge?"

Now it is clear why he did it.
He simply diverted attention, inspired the public with the idea that cryptocurrency is not a serious asset, just a game, and at that moment he secretly acquired bitcoin, maybe other crypto assets, Ethereum.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 09:59:34 AM

The answer is obvious, I think that there are DOGE coins in his investment portfolio and he fixes the increase in the value of these coins in order to fix the profit later. This is my opinion.

Because Elon Musk is one of the big investors in Dogecoin with a tweet he made positively arousing crypto the reason Elon musk posting a tweet is one way to make a coin lol that has no value is now a target for traders, Dogecoin, for me that is a very good thing in developing coins lol at this time elin is one of the coin generators that is considered up to an idea that deserves appreciation

whatever it is , now doge has pumped already so heavy , and for sure , nowdays , doge its no more than gamble game if u buy it, since it will explode anytime, i am not see any correction on doge . a billions dollar already injected to doge , which mean some whales over there waiting the right time for unload the bag.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 11:00:25 AM

if he can tweet coins like Doge Coin there is a big possibility that he will also tweet top coins in the market, he just want to show developers and traders what he can do with his tweet, and now we have seen it, many coins are going to follow if they request to Elon to tweet or hype their coin, he is the new McAfee now, I hope he is better than McAfee and only support good project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2021, 11:50:08 AM

it is an attempt to get people to buy a doge while he tweets and also invest in it with the aim of increasing the price. when the chart starts to go up and a lot of people start buying, he will sell it when he gets enough profit and the person who bought in the middle of the trend and hasn't sold yet, will lose.

it doesn't hurt to support such a strategy, the important thing is that the market is pumped up and can get a profit. but still be wise in dealing with current crypto trends, because the scam is bigger, different from crypto in previous years.
dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 01:03:14 PM

Maybe Because the Doge coin is seen as a coin that is starting to grow and has the potential to be more valuable, Elon Musk sees this potential as something that needs to be supported. so he made the tweet.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 10, 2021, 03:27:28 PM

Of course he found out that he can increase the price of a dogecoin if he tweeted, so the second time I'm sure he already invested in Doge and tweeting it again to make profit easily. I don't think Elon Musk was just tweeting about doge with no reason for sure he invested it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: