Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Future?  (Read 1622 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:46:08 AM

We're not yet in Bitcoin's prime, not yet.
We're not yet at the best that it can make and there's a lot of room for bitcoin to grow in the future. Everyone who looks at the current price and serves it as their basis that it can no longer be good in the future doesn't really see the future of it.

Be patient and wait, if you think that there's a great future that awaits for bitcoin then hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 07:05:30 AM

I knew futures about 20 years ago and at that time it was easy to convince investors because of the promise of profit from various futures products, but because most investors lost then after 3 years I worked in futures it was difficult to get investors, futures were promising but also very risky, things that make us not want to invest because of the complicated administration and closing costs of futures which can reach $50. after getting to know bitcoin, now more and more investors are leaving futures.
A BLackPearl

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:03:24 AM

In the beginning, Bitcoin has grown from being recognized by a small number of people to now that many countries recognize that legalization is a huge improvement. After so many years of precipitation, Bitcoin will develop better and more stable. Nowadays, novices enter the Bitcoin world and learn Bitcoin knowledge every day. Bitcoin ushered in the era of digital currency. I believe that Bitcoin will become more and more popular in the future.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 12:23:19 PM

i have been in the cryptocurrency field since 2014 and i have seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC but when i look at the current rising conditions of the bitcoin market i see that we have come a long way and most of the world is accepting the cryptocurrency payments and some lager brands are also connected to the BTC world.

but sometimes a thought crosses my mind that will these conditions last longer and better in the future?

what do you guys have to say about it?

let us know  Smiley

Its been a decade ever since BTC has been created and there's a lot of changes have happened during that timeframe which directly involves the growth of BTC from the awareness of its existence to adoption. With that being said, I firmly believe cryptocurrency will be more popular and widely used by some other countries in the future including mass adoption of blockchain technology in different industries.

zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 02:22:36 PM

Every market has its ups and down, bitcoin went through the same phase in 2018 but look how quickly it recovered. 2021 wasn't bad either. Yes people like Elon used their influence not in the right way that resulted in this plunge. But the future seems bright.

No one is guaranteed about the bitcoin future as we saw earlier that after 2 years Bitcoin price pumped and cross the $50k but now it's again down to the price of $35k and still the market trend is not confirmed.
But we people understand how bitcoin popularity spreading in the decade for past a few years and giant companies accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin dumped 3k$ back in 2018 and how it will cross 50k$ in 2021? you can think for the 10 years in future.

riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 05:51:33 PM

I love how the cryptocurrency of Bitcoin pump and dump works. this is a mechanism to maintain the crypto market, bitcoin and the future is an ecosystem that cannot be separated because it becomes one of the valuable assets in the long term with various hype crypto players who want to improve Blockchain technology and countries that legalize bitcoin payments

Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:07:50 PM

Every market has its ups and down, bitcoin went through the same phase in 2018 but look how quickly it recovered. 2021 wasn't bad either. Yes people like Elon used their influence not in the right way that resulted in this plunge. But the future seems bright.

No one is guaranteed about the bitcoin future as we saw earlier that after 2 years Bitcoin price pumped and cross the $50k but now it's again down to the price of $35k and still the market trend is not confirmed.
But we people understand how bitcoin popularity spreading in the decade for past a few years and giant companies accepted bitcoin. Bitcoin dumped 3k$ back in 2018 and how it will cross 50k$ in 2021? you can think for the 10 years in future.
Bitcoin has been a roller coaster in the past 10 years and with no doubt, bitcoin comes to increase its value in every passing year. So from there, its credibility has been proven a lot of times. And with bigger institutions and some developing countries who are now behind bitcoin, then i can say that there is more probability that it will eventually grow more. Just keep the faith because there's more way to go before it will become a mainstream.

Jazzi Mahesh

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:09:11 PM

I am in neither in Bitcoin and Future, but I am learning to trade with Forex with small chunks of money.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 06:46:12 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency and bitcoin is a popular asset in modern world.Many companies and many people’s are using Bitcoin in investment. I think bitcoin will be more development in future and bitcoin price will be more inein future. Bitcoin already proved that bitcoin valuable coin in crypto. Fee years ago bitcoin price was to low but now bitcoin price $43k+. I think it will be more increase this year.
Tybi

Activity: 196

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:26:01 PM

Bitcoin is a groundbreaking discovery of modern civilization, Bitcoin in recent times in different countries of the world Recognizing as through transactions. A few days ago, Salvador recognized Bitcoin as the medium of their transactions. Hopefully in the distant future Bitcoin is a critically accepted currency of human civilization Will be recognized as.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:14:14 PM

i have been in the cryptocurrency field since 2014 and i have seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC but when i look at the current rising conditions of the bitcoin market i see that we have come a long way and most of the world is accepting the cryptocurrency payments and some lager brands are also connected to the BTC world.

but sometimes a thought crosses my mind that will these conditions last longer and better in the future?

let us know  Smiley

Bitcoin is still popular until now. I think bitcoin will last longer but i am not sure until when. I am just trading and hold my bitcoin in order for me to earn with it.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Levero

Activity: 54
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 07:12:06 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It has been tested for more than ten years and the technology behind it has been continuously improved. It has brought many benefits to human society and provided more opportunities.
With the development of the digital economy in today's society, many countries and some institutions have realized the benefits of bitcoin, and they have accepted and are investing in it. Bitcoin as the most popular currency among cryptocurrencies, still has great potential for development in the future.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 12:27:47 PM

let us know  Smiley

Bitcoin is still popular until now. I think bitcoin will last longer but i am not sure until when. I am just trading and hold my bitcoin in order for me to earn with it.

Bitcoin is becoming popular day by day if you want to become billionaire buy few coins and hold at lease 3-4 years after 4 years you will definitely become billionaire. Free tip!

And bitcoin is future as everyone is adopting bitcoin just to hold for long term!
Trouvaille

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:43:40 AM

Many countries in the world are gradually accepting Bitcoin, and now more and more institutions are investing in Bitcoin. As the demand for and usage of Bitcoin increases, there will be higher prices and better value. The future of Bitcoin will have great potential and will develop better.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:43:37 AM

well bitcoin will surely be helpful for the people in the future because bitcoin will revolutionize the economy and how people handle money. bitcoin can be used for many things like buying stuff or paying for services, the only difference that bitcoin and real money have is that bitcoin can be convenient to use due to its intangible nature.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:47:19 AM

Futures investment in my opinion is no longer attractive, a few years ago I invested in futures and the results were disappointing because I only profited 5% for almost 9 months and was charged about 3% for account closing so that only 1% net profit. Bitcoin is certainly a very profitable investment because it can be bought or sold at any time with a shipping fee of around $15.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 04:54:17 AM

very reasonable because no one can predict it because besides that bitcoin is very difficult to predict.
and actually you only see from the side of the decline if like that you were not aware before the decline which I think is only a correction like this happened and was reported with excessive and bearish tone.
let's not forget also a few years ago when at that time bitcoin was still priced at $3k and now $42k it's a pretty fantastic increase.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 05:51:24 AM

very reasonable because no one can predict it because besides that bitcoin is very difficult to predict.
and actually you only see from the side of the decline if like that you were not aware before the decline which I think is only a correction like this happened and was reported with excessive and bearish tone.
let's not forget also a few years ago when at that time bitcoin was still priced at $3k and now $42k it's a pretty fantastic increase.

There is no market (equity, forex, crypto etc) that goes only up, market takes correction after bull run and market also goes into bear mode for long period of time. Stocks also crashes ( The Stock Market Crash of 2008 ) just like crypto, we may say crypto is more volatile then other trading markets.
Yesteray BTC fell down from 45k to 40k after news of China ban on crypto came out. Based on historical data available its almost impossible to predict future of crypto market. You have to understand what crypto market is before you invest in it.

Code:
Never invest in a business you cannot understand. (Warren Buffet)

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
llooafer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 08:11:33 AM

Bitcoin has experienced blows again and again, but nothing can knock Bitcoin down. I believe that Bitcoin can survive any difficulties. Bitcoin will be the king of currencies in the future.
Blank-Head

Activity: 115
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 01:59:26 PM

According to Deep technical analysis Bitcoin can breakdown any time and can make a correction till the next support zone.So to save our future we must use stop loss in every trade at this time.

Because when market goes down suddenly many traders get liquidated.And their future in crypto gets in trouble.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ S H I T C O I N  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
💩 ⚫ 💩  H I S T O R I C A L  D O G E  T O K E N  F R O M  2 0 1 4  💩 ⚫ 💩
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   💩   GET IT NOW!   💩   Twitter   💩   Website   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: