Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money is enough money?  (Read 2850 times)
Hallroom

Activity: 644
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 11:49:46 AM

The chase for money especially in this dispensation is never ending. People are willing to go all out and do anything (legal and illegal) for money these days. The real question that i am forced to ask is, how much money is enough money?

At what point will one say that he or she has had enough money?

The more money people have, the more they lack. A person who has wealth of hundreds of crores of rupees is busy for more income, and a person who owns very little wealth is busy for income. Human scarcity will never be fulfilled, for me if I say one bitcoin amount of money will be enough for me but for future scarcity will remain.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roksana.hee

Activity: 434
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2024, 09:49:24 AM

how much money is enough money?

Enough Money means what? Everyone wants money to get better. But people can't know how much money they really want for him or her. Really I don't know why they need more money when they need 5 essential things like food, clothing, shelter, health, and education. I hope all of the people agree with me but also I can say that money needs for power. If someone holds much money for that he reaches the pick of power.

These types of people aren't happy to get a poor amount of money.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
February 14, 2024, 09:59:20 AM

People say "appetite comes with food". Which means there will never enough money to satisfy a person. Right now people would name only short term goals, and name the amount they would need and spent during a year or several. How people determine how much is enough - they take the cost of a house or apartment, add cost of a new car, add their salary during 5-10 years and say that this amount is enough. But we have so many thing to try, visit, discover, purchase. So much that we need. When people start buying, more and more ideas and options appear. So there is never enough.
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2024, 10:14:53 PM

This is an openly wide question that could have millions of answers depending on each one of us.
It varies from one to another, a sum of money could be enough to one and non sufficient to another depending only on someone's lifestyle and money spending habits. Let's take an example of two different categories of people; one who grew up in a wealthy environment being used to spend money blindly without worrying for it to end, for this particular person money is never enough because it should always cover his spending. The second one is a person who grew up in a poor environment, always used to be careful on his spendings not used to get all what he wants most of the times, for this person a precise amount of money could be quite sufficient for him to admit that it is ENOUGH.

It is true that a human being's nature shows that he could never get enough of money, the greedy criteria of a person always pushes him to want more, as soon as someone reaches the point he wants he starts wanting more.
seolein

Activity: 67
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2024, 12:16:09 PM

Worry more about your time than money. It evaporates with every breath you take
Nangiconference

Activity: 106
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2024, 08:47:43 PM

No amount of money is enough. The world richest is still striving hard to make more money notwithstanding that, what he has already made will last him for lifetime.
An economist said "human wants are insatiable", the more money you make the more the need for money arises.
It is a mystery which one can not understand, God made it like that. Provided a man has not yet acquired the whole world, he can't stop struggling for money. The more money the more the need for money.
Therefore nobody had had enough money!
bobbybkk

Activity: 89
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 01:14:04 PM

I would say enough money is the amount of money you consider sufficient to spent the rest of your life writing a book....

The amount is of course depending on the person answering this question......and will likley vary...
Obulis

Activity: 85
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 04:01:25 PM

The chase for money especially in this dispensation is never ending. People are willing to go all out and do anything (legal and illegal) for money these days. The real question that i am forced to ask is, how much money is enough money?

To do anything legal or illegal? I wish it doesn't have to be anything illegal, it has to be a thing that will allow others to exist. Just imagine making all the billions and only you lives in 500foot by 500foot plot of Land or in whole community....
As for how much that is enough, I don't think any amount is enough... Because you have built or bought a house, have cars or jets etc is it enough to fold your brain, mind and hands? I guess no, when fold all this things, it means dying while still breathing... With this you can see that no amount is enough.. Because when you don't die while still breathing that means more money in your treasury...

Not necessarily concerned with the quest of being the richest or among the richest in a locality, your nation or the world. That can form a gateway to illegalities.
Everythings being equal I can't see any amount of money being enough... Because you wouldn't necessarily get more for getting sake but just being alive exercising your in built capabilities...
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 08:18:13 AM

how much money is enough money?

Enough Money means what? Everyone wants money to get better. But people can't know how much money they really want for him or her. Really I don't know why they need more money when they need 5 essential things like food, clothing, shelter, health, and education. I hope all of the people agree with me but also I can say that money needs for power. If someone holds much money for that he reaches the pick of power.

These types of people aren't happy to get a poor amount of money.

The reason they said human want us insatiable is not far from not knowing what will be of satisfaction because that which they want today if gotten can increase there want and need, even when shelters, clothes and food is there others thing that will attract you for more money will still come up example some are even looking for means to find another planet where live exist and travel to, although this may be relative but to human nature in general no money is enough one level of money can increase another level of demand for money so it continues to infinity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: