Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:48:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First time scammed , very frustrated  (Read 1866 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:12:31 PM

I have recently applied a rule on Telegram that allows me not to waste time on scammers. I noticed that all suspicious people on Telegram, when writing to me, mostly just a greeting and nothing else. When someone talks to me with a real thing, they usually present it right away - if they don't, then they are out of luck, because I just ignore messages like "Hi", "Hello", "How are you". This is actually enough for now.
This makes sense, however even though I am a normal person I just write "hello" or "hi" when I am starting a regular chat, it is sad to see that manners became something suspicious. I am not saying that you are wrong, many people these days do not greet each other when they first start talking so it is actually quite a good method to figure out who is real and who is a scammer, but it is also a sad fact that regular people do not greet each other before they talk to each other. If you ever end up talking with me on telegram and I say hello, do not assume I am a scammer Cheesy.

I am just a polite person who learned that greeting someone and saying hello is good manners and that is how you start a conversation, you also ask "how are you" as well and even add "I hope you are doing ok" as well, those are things I say to start a conversation and then I write what I reached them for.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 08:33:38 PM

There is a start for everything , so i just get first time scammed and hope last time.
Since few times i follow polkadot env and liked their projects especially polkastarter . it's like the ico's for projects to raise money . I wanted to participate to one of them and got whitelisted to superfarm ($super) to buy in the presale at a good price but sended 0.25 eth to wrong adress . yes i'm little bit dumb they made a clone of their official telegram channel and i get caught . usually i don't do that but we all do mistakes .

the adress of the scammer : 0xC88b5F4aaE1C8f2778DEF2257b6bAf1BA62E4B09

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

So just a little thought for me . good luck and get your money safe

It's really difficult to see all of the scams out there scams are just everywhere these days. A lot of scams are in social media platforms like Twitter where the cryptocurrency community used to influence or cryptocurrency projects used. You could always start over again move on and start afresh investment but take this as a positive lesson to double-check everything before going for an investment or even for trade. Personally, something where I need to spend money I really double check or triple check everything unless it is something like Binance or some exchange that I already trust but for a sketchy looking website or investment website I always doubt it.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:15:16 PM

your only got scammed one time and your verry frustrated  but whats more to the people that are a regular costumer of scammers , they arent frustrated anymore .
 dont worry you will be just like them you will soon get used to being scammed .
your not dumb because you dont send the eth to the wrong address, you send the eth on the right address but unfortunately its the scammers address  . worry less because we will help pray for the scammers that stole your cash
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:24:54 PM

your only got scammed one time and your verry frustrated  but whats more to the people that are a regular costumer of scammers , they arent frustrated anymore .
 dont worry you will be just like them you will soon get used to being scammed .
your not dumb because you dont send the eth to the wrong address, you send the eth on the right address but unfortunately its the scammers address  . worry less because we will help pray for the scammers that stole your cash

regular customer of scammers ?? what did you mean ?
if people regularly got scammed, thats mean they didn't learn from their mistake, and thats really bad mate
so, for the OP better to learn from your own mistake buddy

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 09:39:42 PM

I am saddened by the bad experience the opening post has had, but that's how life sometimes we have bad luck. The most important thing is
what you have experienced can be a very valuable lesson, making you even more careful in the future. In order not to experience a similar incident,
and also thank you for sharing your bad experience with all of us. This can be a reminder to members of this forum, to be much more careful
when investing in new projects. Make sure the address for the deposit is correct, check repeatedly so we can avoid the trap of scammers.
I hope that this bad incident will be the last one for the opening post.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 10:06:05 PM

I hope it's your last too, sorry about having such experience, scammers cloning a project group during or before launch is normal now, and since they can't be stopped they just doing it hoping someone will fall a victim of their scam shits, i just hope you have learnt a few lessons this time about not rushing to send out money with confirming multiple times just to be sure you don't make any mistake, cuz once your crypto leaves your wallet its never coming back,becuz the transactions are irreversible, don't be frustrated just take your time don't think too much about what is gone, rather focus on what is left.

Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 10:08:05 PM

Too many scammed happen everywhere so we need to be careful sometimes even do in a bounty campaign lots of them spreading and few only are trusted the most. And yes it was very frustrated for us if we invest or participate in a project that full of scammed in the end. Maybe all of us in here are experience a scam since they are entered in a world of crypto currency. So we need to accept it and be careful always in a future.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:10:44 PM

I am saddened by the bad experience the opening post has had, but that's how life sometimes we have bad luck. The most important thing is
what you have experienced can be a very valuable lesson, making you even more careful in the future. In order not to experience a similar incident,
and also thank you for sharing your bad experience with all of us. This can be a reminder to members of this forum, to be much more careful
when investing in new projects. Make sure the address for the deposit is correct, check repeatedly so we can avoid the trap of scammers.
I hope that this bad incident will be the last one for the opening post.

Learning things with bad experienced teach us how to act more careful in our next attempt, as long as you are

willing to move forward that experienced will serve as your reminders and it will guide you to avoid doing the

same mistake, for sure in your next deal you'll assess things much deeper securing that you'll not suffer the

same thing over and over.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 10:11:53 PM

Scammers are now smarter, they can try to duplicate with a similarity of up to 90%. Sometimes we are careless and they are used to trick us. so you can make this experience a lesson in the future for you to be more vigilant in securing your assets
scammers get smarter so you also have to get smarter...
Fraudsters who use tricks to clone sites are sure to have their loopholes. Of course, real and fake sites are very different. it is our responsibility to protect your assets. critical, dyor, not greedy, and not easy to trust are traits that we must have.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 10:17:33 PM

This is why we have to be really careful about the new project. The chance to getting scammed is really high than we choose a project that being listed on the top exchange or at least a coin that is in top position in the market.

I have once time to be cheated, at that time I was tempted to the new project that give me instant profit per days. They call it as mining proccess, I bought a coin and safe it for mining and I'll get profit per days from the mining proccess. But, it was scam, I spend $600 and it is loss all of them.

New project will always do anything to attract new user, they make tempting offers with great returns. But at the end we will be regeretted against what we has done.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2021, 10:59:15 PM

So sorry to hear that, hopefully, this is your last bad experience.
yeah, this is a very worthy experience for you ad also for us. You know, the scammer is everywhere in this cryptocurrency project. There will be many more types again of scammers that will probably reach you someday. So, itis better to know about the investment that is very legit. I am sure that many new projects will be coming (both the legit and also scam). that is why I suggest you better invest or make a short investment in top coins. or if it is a new project, better to put your money in IEO in a big exchange. There are some top exchanges that have launchpad for new projects and you can use this chance. And once more, never trust any investment with high profits instantly in the crypto world, because they will be mostly SCAM.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 24, 2021, 11:32:51 PM

There's always a first time for everything Wink

Don't worry about it OP, it wasn't a lot of money. I know it's 50% of your portfolio so you think it was a lot but many people make that much in a month. Even signature posters can make it in about 2 months so you'll get over it. It's not like the scam ruined your life or something.

Learn from it and be happy that you did not have to pay more for the lesson.
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 03:10:32 AM

But do not get bored, you need think more positively and see it as a fee in this market.
There will always be a lot worse for us to work towards a better future.
There is a saying that i would love to send you 'Bad ending for a good start' .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:19:41 AM

~
All of types of projects there surely will be scammers.
I've seen airdrops already of any types here in the forum and as well outside the forum through airdrop bounties.
It isn't just scammers that you would expect.
There are phishers and anything beneath those lines.
This is why I never tried anymore airdrops since.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:31:48 AM

So sad for you, but can not blame anyone when you are a person who lacked vigilance. Apparently, the attraction from fundraising projects like polkastarter is something that many people realize over the pastime, and scammers have also taken advantage of this to attack people's greed and disarm.

However, do not be too sad when you have discovered it, and consider this as tuition for you so you can be more cautious in this market, and always remember to be wary of anything you see in the market.

peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:54:09 AM

There is a start for everything , so i just get first time scammed and hope last time.
Since few times i follow polkadot env and liked their projects especially polkastarter . it's like the ico's for projects to raise money . I wanted to participate to one of them and got whitelisted to superfarm ($super) to buy in the presale at a good price but sended 0.25 eth to wrong adress . yes i'm little bit dumb they made a clone of their official telegram channel and i get caught . usually i don't do that but we all do mistakes .

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

You are so hard wanting Him to Die in Cancer , What if His family is starving to death now and scamming is the only way to live?
I am not giving consent to bad actions but sometimes there is a Good explanation in why they do that.

And besides you are stupid enough send a funds in Clone telegram when you seems to be an old trader .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 04:10:02 AM

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

You are so hard wanting Him to Die in Cancer , What if His family is starving to death now and scamming is the only way to live?
I am not giving consent to bad actions but sometimes there is a Good explanation in why they do that.

And besides you are stupid enough send a funds in Clone telegram when you seems to be an old trader .

I disagree a 1000% with that comment there, Yes the poster most have had his own fault but to me there is no reason what so ever to guarantee anyone to scam another out of their hard earn money because I was also a victim and not even from a telegram but from an exchange. Back then in 2017, even though I was a newbie to the cryptocurrency space, I didn't think an exchange would scam its users but that was what happened and I lost about $500 and that was a huge money to me also though I didn't wish whoever Bad illness like our poster here Grin but you can see how annoying it can be. I would rather ask for help in my bad situation than to result to scamming anyone.
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:37:20 AM

but if without a scammer case like this, we will never be able to learn to be more patient and more thorough, because it's natural that we want to get something big with abundant profits quickly, and that's the challenge that needs to be overcome in choosing a project that will we follow
Yes, it is clear, with the existence of scammers, everyone can learn that in crypto there is nothing easy and instantaneous, so that such challenges can make everyone stronger in facing, analyzing and researching very carefully when there is a new project which was launched.
mamesso

Activity: 2156
Merit: 747

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:39:47 AM

It is very painful suddenly losing 0.25 eth, but it is a reality that you must accept. The bitter experience you will experience will be the most valuable lesson for you and will make you more careful in the future. Keep up the spirit friend, get up immediately and continue to improve your knowledge of how to invest that is good and safe so you can get your money back.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 05:51:39 AM

It is very painful suddenly losing 0.25 eth, but it is a reality that you must accept. The bitter experience you will experience will be the most valuable lesson for you and will make you more careful in the future. Keep up the spirit friend, get up immediately and continue to improve your knowledge of how to invest that is good and safe so you can get your money back.
True, losing assets will indeed be a good lesson for everyone who experiences it even though it is very bitter especially the value of 0.25 ETH is very good if we calculate it at this point, but never give up is a very good solution for the OP, because of enthusiasm and high optimism will be able to bring it to more valuable things in the next time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████