Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MYCRYPTOMIXER SCAM! 13 BTC LOST USING HIS MIXER  (Read 2096 times)
bitcoinflipper

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 11:53:15 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 04:42:57 PM by mprep

WHY DID YOU USE SUCH A SERVICE IF YOU ARE LEGITIMATE?

This has gotten really weird. Is it worth pointing out, again, that nobody gives a fuck why he used the service? Nor should they?

My guess is you are exasperated over waiting for an excuse to move the funds, so you are inventing this "let's hate the OP for complaining" sideshow to make it seem like you were justified for stealing his bitcoin. Is that about right or what am I missing?

It's also possible that this flipnoob is trying to convince us that their "letter" can recover the funds, thus OP should pay some small amount for such a service.

LOL, nice one.
Ive already said a letter is useless at this point, and such letter can be obtained for free on many Crypto discussion sites, as long as you have nothing to hide or done anything wrong, and the registered "Company" has a legal department to forward it too. Its not hard to find the legalities of such situation, providing most importantly you are dealing with a company and some scammer in the form or a mixer service.

But he chose to use an illegal or rogue service to an unknown individual, not company. For what ever reason, it was ridiculously stupid, and I would say, brainless, to send that amount in 1 TX to such a place. Although I do feel for your loss Mr 13BTC, I do not pity your stupidity.

Nobody knows who Mr Mixer is, and I doubt you will ever find out unless you pay some hacker slash investigator like I saw you advertising for.
Even then, if you do find out who he is, what are going to do? File a police report, maybe they will catch them, prosecute, recover funds.
But at this moment you have as much chance at recovering you three quarter of a million dollars just as much as a vicimt of a Nigerian romance scam, or indian Tax scam has at recovering theirs.
Virtually zero sorry If I am being harsh, but that is the reality. I work with compliance, fraud etc with Crypto everyday, its not looking good for you.

I am just baffled why you would even send 13BTC, at current price $761,035.60 to a place with no information on ownership. Hence why the accusations came so quick, as only a criminal, or and absolute idiot would do such a thing.

Again sorry for your loss, maybe I am being a little hard, but in my experience what I see everyday, and honest opinion. Your funds are gone.

If you are a criminal, that amount of money must put you quite high up on the criminal ladder. I guess the other option, if you are such a person, would be to find who owns the site and do what a criminal would do lol.

I used a service because I was worried about my privacy. I felt it was high-risk to continue using the same wallet with a large volume of btc for smaller transactions with peers, friends, etc. Looks like what I feared happened anyway.

LOL, what privacy exactly? If you have nothing to hide.
Your BTC is safe, presumably you to basic measure to secure your wallet, not sure what you want to be private from TBH.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b08ee19012ca9d76fa44ef35a487a4bf/tenor.gif

^ That's you.

How is it your business where Cowboy310's funds are originating from?

Privacy is a human right and having to want privacy doesn't mean you have something to hide. Even if they have something to hide, how the fuck is that your business?

This is a scam report. Get your trolling out of here. And if you're MrCryptoMixer, go run your shady business.
If its a human right, why would the police or a financial institution not allow him to possess such funds in such a situation without proving its origin?
This privacy excuse is BS, its all darknet users and criminals excuse to have reason to want privacy.

I do not care where his funds came from but if he goes down the legal route, which at this point looks pretty pointless, as he has know one to prosecute, he will be required to provide the origin of funds. I was just making him aware, but he clearly already is aware as he would not have used such a dodgy website.

Anyone with a salt grain of intelligence, evidence of proof of funds and nothing to hide would just dump it on Coinbase, Binance or any other LEGAL REGULATED COMPANY FACED BUSINESS.
Thanks to the progress with Crypto compliance we no longer need to use unregulated services, I am not sure what privacy you are after, but using such a regulated site would only mean giving your data to them, unless you were of course dodgy, and be reported for being dodgy along with funds held, as opposed to funds stolen.
Like the old saying goes "if you don't have anything to hide, you have nothing to worry about"

And moron, I am not Mr Mixer Lol, you dullards are short sighted.

Keep mixing your darknet crime related coins to try and un-taint them, and use your "privacy' excuse to make you feel legitimate.

Crypto is slowly becoming accepted, and if you choose to do it legally like you would with fiat you will be fine.
If you choose the "privacy" option, which is the equivalent of carrying undisclosed cash and lost it, expect the same for undisclosed BTC.
You have choices, face the consequences.

I was trying to be helpful, but clearly my advice is useless here.

So go F yourselves, keep using crypto illegally for your privacy BS reason

Keep subjecting yourselves to such places to launder your money, as you have no where else to go, as every legitimate exchange now uses chain analysis for blockchain transaction monitoring, and ongoing monitoring of its users.
AML for Crypto is actually more aggressive than a high st bank.

Poor criminals, back to fiat you go

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 05:51:25 AM

This privacy excuse is BS, its all darknet users and criminals excuse to have reason to want privacy.
Please provide all of your crypto transaction IDs so that we can make sure you're not a criminal.

If this seems hyperbolic, then I would like to know where the line is drawn. Repeatedly spending a large input for small transactions opens you up to theft, doesn't it? If all you carry are hundred-dollar bills in places where meals cost a few, then what would you do before flashing your entire wallet every time you want to spend money?

If you're going to obfuscate your coin inputs in some manner and not simply use the original inputs for the transaction, then what lies in the middle ground between such a procedure and mixing services?

An earnest answer will reveal some interesting ideas, if you are able to provide one.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16495

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 08:30:38 AM

Please provide wallet address
It's posted here.
That doesn't show the original BTC address where the 13BTC originated from does it, it just shows the mixed BTC and where it was sent to.
So, you have no idea what you're talking about. You seem to be quite angry though. Need a hug?

they have every right to hold the funds under AML regulations
Who is "they" in your narrative?

a letter of such takes minutes
If you think you can send a letter to an unknown Bitcoin address, how about you send a letter to this guy? I'd love to read their response!

the slander is cute but irrelevant here.
You can click Report to moderator on off-topic posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 02:10:16 PM

This has gotten really weird. Is it worth pointing out, again, that nobody gives a fuck why he used the service? Nor should they?

My guess is you are exasperated over waiting for an excuse to move the funds, so you are inventing this "let's hate the OP for complaining" sideshow to make it seem like you were justified for stealing his bitcoin. Is that about right or what am I missing?

have you seen his posts on Reddit?? Dude you are really naive i ll give you that
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 02:54:27 PM

I work with compliance, fraud etc with Crypto everyday, its not looking good for you.

You work with "with Crypto", whoever the fuck that is, and you have no idea how blockchain works. You should probably have your parents ration your internet access until you're at least 12.

have you seen his posts on Reddit?? Dude you are really naive i ll give you that

Doesn't make it right to steal from him, if that's what happened here.
bitcoinflipper

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 06:15:32 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 07:58:31 PM by mprep

I work with compliance, fraud etc with Crypto everyday, its not looking good for you.

You work with "with Crypto", whoever the fuck that is, and you have no idea how blockchain works. You should probably have your parents ration your internet access until you're at least 12.

Yes I know how blockchain works, I just do not know how these dodgy money laundering mixers for criminals work fortunately. I thought stopped existing years ago when they were outlawed.

I am not involved in the illegal use of Crypto, which takes up a small percentage of legitimate usage of Crpyto.

Not everyone uses Crypto for illegal activities any more, and does not need to use such mixers for what you all call privacy, but we all know its to wash dirty darknet coins tainted in blood, drugs, murder, child molestation, trafficking, funding terrorism and any other nasty activity you can think.

I love transaction monitoring on the blockchain, as it helps force you " I want privacy" mixers into your own little space away from compliant exchanges.
Oh but you use such mixers to then dump your coins on legitimate exchanges to cash out to fiat, because if you dump your coins directly to exchanges you will become one of those "Coinbase froze my account" guys.

I bet you mixers love chain analysis scoring

And anyone who owns such mixing service, how do you feel making money off someone who uses your mixer to wash some coins that came from crime or terrorism?
Oh you probably keep telling yourself, they just want privacy lol.
F'ing imbeciles, enjoy serving your criminals and making money off the back of it. You will get good karma

You would have to be a complete moron, or just playing dumb and using the "privacy concerns" to think this person is not dodgy.

Ive checked the Redits etc, guy is related to drugs, hacking etc.

No one with 1 legitimately sourced bitcoins would need to use a money laundering service. Anyone who believes other wise needs their head tested.

The guys an idiot anyway, posting on multiple forums of you drug and hacking interests and the possession of 13BTC you tried to money launder, not hard for the FBI to catch you is it.

[/quote]

Why not?

If this moron stole/hacked/scammed 13BTC, and someone steals from him, tough titty.

If this moron sold drugs or some other related crime to be in possession for 13TC, again tough titty.
If he was on the streets and some bigger criminal taxed him, would you feel sorry for him? And what's he gonna do? Run to the police?

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Mr Crypto mixer say quarter of a million dollars get sent by some idiot criminal, I say idiot criminal as everything points to him being such.
Mr Crypto mixer thought what's he gonna do? Nothing

Say bye bye to your soon to be 1 million

Mr Crypto mixer, whilst i don't agree with theft, if one criminal stole from another, then lets call it the smarter criminal won

STUPID CRIMINAL IDIOT SENDING QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS TO A DODGY UNKNOWN MONEY LAUNDERING CRYPTO MIXER

YOU SIR ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT

WHAT DO YOU COME HERE EXPECTING? SYMPATHY LOL

Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:07:55 PM

@bitcoinflipper, why are you so agitated and why are you trying so hard to justify MrCryptoMixer's actions? You're all over the place dude.

What's your relation with MrCryptoMixer? Business partners? Or are you MrCryptoMixer? And if so, can't you use your mixer to mix the 13 BTC and be done with it? Or send OP his money back and get yourself some good karma.

Yes I know how blockchain works, I just do not know how these dodgy money laundering mixers for criminals work fortunately. I thought stopped existing years ago when they were outlawed.

I am not involved in the illegal use of Crypto, which takes up a small percentage of legitimate usage of Crpyto.

Not everyone uses Crypto for illegal activities any more, and does not need to use such mixers for what you all call privacy, but we all know its to wash dirty darknet coins tainted in blood, drugs, murder, child molestation, trafficking, funding terrorism and any other nasty activity you can think.

I love transaction monitoring on the blockchain, as it helps force you " I want privacy" mixers into your own little space away from compliant exchanges.
Oh but you use such mixers to then dump your coins on legitimate exchanges to cash out to fiat, because if you dump your coins directly to exchanges you will become one of those "Coinbase froze my account" guys.

And anyone who owns such mixing service, how do you feel making money off someone who uses your mixer to wash some coins that came from crime or terrorism?
F'ing imbeciles, enjoy serving your criminals and making money off the back of it. You will get good karma

I'm going to need to see proof of your "clean" BTC. Please post all the addressees you hold and hashes of all the TXs you ever received.

While you're at it please also post your SSN and a photo of the front and back of your drivers license so that I can verify it's really you.

If you refuse to share your drivers license and SSN I will assume you are a criminal and have something to hide.

Don't have anything to hide? Put your money where your mouth is and post that information publicly here. Let's see if privacy really doesn't matter to you or are you just bullshitting.

Until you do that I will consider you a troll and a hypocrite.

Does anyone else find it strange that MrCryptoMixer has been MIA since 11th of March and these two shill accounts here are throwing dirt at the OP and trying to justify MrCryptoMixer's actions.

I have never used mixers nor do I care about them. And I don't care what the purpose was behind OP using a mixer. All I know is they got 13BTC stolen from them, and based on what I see here, MrCryptoMixer seems to be the culprit.

In any case, it looks like the address the BTC was sent to is still untouched. Whoever stole it knows what's coming for them if they move it elsewhere.

Quoting for my personal records.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 08:45:11 PM

Yes I know how blockchain works

You don't:

It's posted here.
That doesn't show the original BTC address where the 13BTC originated from does it, it just shows the mixed BTC and where it was sent to.

Why not?

If this moron stole/hacked/scammed 13BTC, and someone steals from him, tough titty.

"If". And it's a fallacious argument even without the "if". Outside of good-guy-takes-down-a-bunch-of-bad-guys-and-saves-the-girl movies, stealing from a thief is still stealing. But don't let that distract from your intertubes tough guy act. Let us know how that letter works out for you.

MrCryptoMixer seems to be the culprit.

There is no evidence of that.
bitcoinflipper

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 08:59:24 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2021, 09:38:51 PM by bitcoinflipper

@bitcoinflipper, why are you so agitated and why are you trying so hard to justify MrCryptoMixer's actions? You're all over the place dude.

What's your relation with MrCryptoMixer? Business partners? Or are you MrCryptoMixer? And if so, can't you use your mixer to mix the 13 BTC and be done with it? Or send OP his money back and get yourself some good karma.

I'm going to need to see proof of your "clean" BTC. Please post all the addressees you hold and hashes of all the TXs you ever received.

While you're at it please also post your SSN and a photo of the front and back of your drivers license so that I can verify it's really you.

If you refuse to share your drivers license and SSN I will assume you are a criminal and have something to hide.

Don't have anything to hide? Put your money where your mouth is and post that information publicly here. Let's see if privacy really doesn't matter to you or are you just bullshitting.

Until you do that I will consider you a troll and a hypocrite.

Does anyone else find it strange that MrCryptoMixer has been MIA since 11th of March and these two shill accounts here are throwing dirt at the OP and trying to justify MrCryptoMixer's actions.

I have never used mixers nor do I care about them. And I don't care what the purpose was behind OP using a mixer. All I know is they got 13BTC stolen from them, and based on what I see here, MrCryptoMixer seems to be the culprit.

In any case, it looks like the address the BTC was sent to is still untouched. Whoever stole it knows what's coming for them if they move it elsewhere.

Quoting for my personal records.

Typical paranoid comments from a typical drug taking darknet user, believe me I kind of wish I was in Mr Crypto Mixers situation right now.
Being honest, I may well have done the same. I would of course check the originating wallet and its risk and links to crime, but 3 quarters of a million dollars, that some more than likely criminal idiot just dumped on your lap and expects you to wash it for him. Hard not to lets be honest here.

And I am not the one coming here asking for help with my 3 quarters of a million dollars in BTC am I? So I have no reason to divulge such information, please assume I am a criminal, when I have not come here telling everyone I have a high risk large amount of BTC, and tried to use a money laundering service for "privacy" reasons.
Anyone is going to assume such accusations considering the situation, do you not think?
Only another shady individual who understands Mr 13BTC's possible shady activity and use of needing to use a money laundering service would make other excuses for him.

Plus I am not stupid enough, nor am I a criminal that would need to use such dodgy services.
So I would only share my my ID and POA for KYC, and provide sufficient documentation to suffice the EDD AML regulation information, the "LEGITIMATE" exchange would require, in order to help me legally exchange my BTC to fiat or other coin. I also expect my privacy will be safe, as I have done nothing wrong for that legitimate exchange to want to share my information to a law enforcement agency.

Had the money been sourced from crime, related to a blacklisted/darknet wallet, or I had not been able to provide proof of source of funds, then yes my privacy would be a concern using a legitimate service.
I would expect them to share my information with a law enforcement agency, as well as hold my funds. Still it would be better than Mr Crypto Mixer running off with them.
So this individuals privacy issues are clear as to why he used such a service, is has nothing to do with sending small amounts to people, as I am sure his original wallet was not linked to any name in particular.

What I am confident is, his original wallet with the 13BTC was either on a blacklist, associated with the darknet, or provided a very low score thus showing it to be a high risk wallet.
Maybe Mr Crypto Mixer uses such tools to check wallets, and if he sees a one of the above mention wallets, he works his magic and washes the coin.
Now, if that is the case, then he has just taken something from a criminal, is he by law supposed to give them back? Or is he legally obliged to report the transaction? He is a criminal himself, so its now just a dispute between 2 criminals.
Again this is just assumptions, but its more than likely the case. As opposed to the morons here thinking this individual with 13BTC was completely legal, and he just mistakenly used a money laundering service for his clean bitcoin as he had privacy concerns. Don't play dumb! We all know.

What else do you expect from handing over your money to a shady unknown person?
He basically walked up the street, saw a guy dressed in black with face covered offering money laundering services, handed his money over and walked off. Very intelligent.

And so what if Mr Crypto Mixer is not to be heard of, he's quarter of a million dollars richer now. and if he HODL's he will be a millionaire soon.
He is most likely sailing off in the sunset, or he is masterminding another mixer site to rob more criminals.
I hope he gives money to the poor, then I would see him as a Robin Hood type character and say he's not so bad.

Plus these mixer sites I am sure are pretty hard to set up, and very complex and only a ew people have the knowledge and expertise to operate such a service. So you could expect all mixer stes are probably controlled by a few, and a legitimate (if you call it that) mixer site is possibly linked to this.
They are offering money laundering services, so they are criminals, I would never believe a mixer site owner to be anything else

If the owner of the 13BTC wants to provide his original wallet address, showing his 13BTC is not linked to anything. I will happily apologise and provide any information you require about myself.

But we all know his "privacy" reason wont allow him to.

bitcoinflipper

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:09:04 PM

Yes I know how blockchain works

You don't:

It's posted here.

Why not?

"If". And it's a fallacious argument even without the "if". Outside of good-guy-takes-down-a-bunch-of-bad-guys-and-saves-the-girl movies, stealing from a thief is still stealing. But don't let that distract from your intertubes tough guy act. Let us know how that letter works out for you.

MrCryptoMixer seems to be the culprit.

There is no evidence of that.

I do know blockchain works, I just do not know how it works to levels of you mixer guys, as I do not need to wash my filthy bitcoin to evade being traced back to crime.
So its subjective to say to someone "You don't know how blockchain works" if you are referring for it to be used in a way that considered illegal or facilitates money laundering and funding terrorism.
I will say a person who can wash bitcoin must have a very high level of knowledge on blockchain, as well as a criminal behaviour to provide such a vehicle.

Yes one thief stealing from another is still wrong, but in society its a normal occurrence, and what one should expect when doing such activities that law wont protect you from.
Its a bit stupid really to cry and complain that someone stole something from you, that you potentially stole or sourced from other criminal activities isn't it.
Drug dealer gets shot and robbed, it happens. Murderer gets killed in prison, it happens. Do we say "oh my that's tragic"? No, we know its a part of the criminal world. Those who act in such circles will probably feel for another criminal loosing such wealth, people who have no association with crime will probably think the same as me. TOUGH SHIT
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 10:34:18 PM

lol at anyone who believes this 13 BTC was hard-earned money by cowboy guy  Grin
guys i have a bridge to sell you please send 10 btc to my wallet  Wink
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 11:29:50 PM

I do know blockchain works, I just do not know how it works to levels of you mixer guys, as I do not need to wash my filthy bitcoin to evade being traced back to crime.
So its subjective to say to someone "You don't know how blockchain works" if you are referring for it to be used in a way that considered illegal or facilitates money laundering and funding terrorism.
I will say a person who can wash bitcoin must have a very high level of knowledge on blockchain, as well as a criminal behaviour to provide such a vehicle.

The fuck are you still on about... you were given an address and you said:

What do you think blockchain does then?

BTW the bitcoins in question never even touched the mixer, OP transferred them to that address and that's where they remain.

Yes one thief stealing from another is still wrong, but in society its a normal occurrence, and what one should expect when doing such activities that law wont protect you from.
Its a bit stupid really to cry and complain that someone stole something from you, that you potentially stole or sourced from other criminal activities isn't it.
Drug dealer gets shot and robbed, it happens. Murderer gets killed in prison, it happens. Do we say "oh my that's tragic"? No, we know its a part of the criminal world. Those who act in such circles will probably feel for another criminal loosing such wealth, people who have no association with crime will probably think the same as me. TOUGH SHIT

Well, you seem to be the expert so I'll take your word for it. In your comic book fantasy, what's the appropriate criminal world punishment for a worthless piece of shit illiterate troll? Confiscating all their money and beheading sounds about right?
bitcoinflipper

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:04:40 AM

The fuck are you still on about... you were given an address and you said:

What do you think blockchain does then?

BTW the bitcoins in question never even touched the mixer, OP transferred them to that address and that's where they remain.

Well, you seem to be the expert so I'll take your word for it. In your comic book fantasy, what's the appropriate criminal world punishment for a worthless piece of shit illiterate troll? Confiscating all their money and beheading sounds about right?

Receiving address - 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA

Sending address - bc1qnvg64fx03na3svl59f2k7m2w9zrcrg9gt9vfp9

Change address - bc1qaamrxr0s469970e9m9tea4d9ssa7vfd7uq9cqk

TxID - 3157a6b04b804eaf927d93ee4e03c4a4e1ff1414840dd12105d1c55cde74a49c

All that shows is an address that received 13BTC in total, from a number of addresses:
bc1qnvg64fx03na3svl59f2k7m2w9zrcrg9gt9vfp9
3.36956869 BTC
bc1qrjcr6m2t8hkgda9496hzd7yc454c8n79uk50r3
0.62294878 BTC
bc1quagzl7nd8lalkd749j2cytfp6wj2n7e8dj6qr4
6.92985715 BTC
bc1q42n59rrw0asavum7ljpk854jeh3s827ejpjgj7
2.36230569 BTC

Is that not a mixer sending those bitcoins to the final address that currently holds the BTC? Or are they where the BTC originated without a mixer?

What I wanted to know, and was my original question was, where did Mr 13BTC have his 13BTC originally?
Before sending it to the above BECH32 addresses and ending up on 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA
Or was the above BECH32 addresses where they originated from and did not go through a mixer?
From my understanding he made one transaction to a mixer, which outputted the 13BTC to the address 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA
So, what is that original BTC address that Mr 13BTC used before sending his BTC to the mixer or to these BECH32 addresses?

And lets not go on about right and wrong when it comes to crime, the old saying "Crime doesn't pay" springs to mind? Although it certianly paid 3 qs of a m to Mr Crypto Mixer lol.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7909

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:16:47 AM

Stop spamming the thread with baseless personal judgments that are wholly off-topic.

While sounding desperately mad, none of anything you have written has to do with the subject at hand.

Open your own thread about what a horrible meanie OP is and how he deserves a combination of judgment and punishment.

None of what you have to say has anything to do with how OP's coins got where they currently are, or who controls them now. Though something tells me they are currently controlled by a massive piece of shit.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bitcoinflipper

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:17:20 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2021, 09:09:56 AM by mprep

Quote from mycryptomixer

"For example, if you happen to withdraw funds through a Bitcoin exchange platform who knows your identity, the transaction can eventually be traced back to you."

Surely we can see these BTC came from a mixer, and any compliant Cryptoasset Exchange Service Provider will know its came from a mixer and flag the transaction.

I will speak to my Chain Analysis TX monitoring guys, as this is very interesting. And Crypto from mixers should also be flagged, I am concerned of the transaction monitoring used does not pick up on this.

Stop spamming the thread with baseless personal judgments that are wholly off-topic.

In addition to sounding desperately mad, none of anything you have written has to do with the subject at hand.

Open your own thread about what a horrible meanie OP is and how he deserves a combination of judgment and punishment.

None of what you have to say has anything to do with how OP's coins got where they currently are, or who controls them now. Though something tells me they are currently controlled by a massive piece of shit.
So let OP post the original address then, the address that held the 13BTC prior to going to the dodgy looking BECH32 addresses.

I would like to run it through transaction monitoring and see score and if it brings anything up, but he wont cause privacy.

So like me and everyone else, we will keep assuming he's a low life scum bag who has accumulated the money from the drugs, terrorism, child abuse, human trafficking, murder and any other crime that relates to criminal who use crypto.

Don't worry, Crypto is becoming more stringent and harder to hide from. Eventually criminals who use crypto will go back to using fiat

lol at anyone who believes this 13 BTC was hard-earned money by cowboy guy  Grin
guys i have a bridge to sell you please send 10 btc to my wallet  Wink
Either utter morons or just playing dumb "Sorry I didn't know officer" c'mon they are smart enough to know how this all works.

Anyone who use a Crypto tumbler is more than likely a criminal, let alone one who tries to tumble 13BTC.

And anyone who offers a tumbling service IS a criminal, fact. They are creating services of facilitating money laundering, and actually makes them worse.

Who tries to tumble 13BTC to some randomer LOL, the people defending this poor idiot are probably the conspirers who create such services and scam people.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7909

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:46:39 AM

So let OP post the original address then, the address that held the 13BTC prior to going to the dodgy looking BECH32 addresses.

There's this thing called the blockchain that is actually pretty brilliant and it may hold the answer to your questions, you might want to look into it.

Seriously though dude. What the feeble fuck are you going on about, and why?

OP doesn't owe you shit, stupid.

Fuck off.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2021, 01:57:15 AM

Is that not a mixer sending those bitcoins to the final address that currently holds the BTC? Or are they where the BTC originated without a mixer?

What I wanted to know, and was my original question was, where did Mr 13BTC have his 13BTC originally?
Before sending it to the above BECH32 addresses and ending up on 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA
Or was the above BECH32 addresses where they originated from and did not go through a mixer?
From my understanding he made one transaction to a mixer, which outputted the 13BTC to the address 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA
So, what is that original BTC address that Mr 13BTC used before sending his BTC to the mixer or to these BECH32 addresses?

Read the fucking thread and use a fucking block explorer, Mr. Crypto Fraud Compliance Expert, instead of multiposting like a squirrel on cocaine. OP claims to have sent funds to 38JSoBKFuAYXgvMAKsk8aHYmiMfuFS2AyA. Mixer claims to not have received the funds. This is literally what this thread is about, so get on the topic or get lost, how hard can it be.
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 02:01:45 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

I will speak to my Chain Analysis TX monitoring guys, as this is very interesting. And Crypto from mixers should also be flagged, I am concerned of the transaction monitoring used does not pick up on this.

Roll Eyes

Why don't you ask your "Chain Analysis TX monitoring guys" to follow these steps:
1) Open a block explorer
2) Search for the address that's been posted on this thread a hundred times.
3) Go down the chain and see where those 13 BTC originated from.

Point and click and search shouldn't be too hard for your "chain analysis expert tx guyxxx"

Get the f outta here with your tantrums. Look it up yourself. OP or no one else in this thread owes you any information.

I would like to run it through transaction monitoring and see score and if it brings anything up, but he wont cause privacy.
Your scores mean shit. Do you also expect OP to go like "Look mom. I made it in life. This random dude's chain analysis tx monitoring guys gave me a perfect 10/10". Get a life man.
Cowboy310 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 09:24:33 PM

Mundane update:

Have once again reached out to Mycryptomixer via email with a few questions and heard nothing. It has been a week since my last email.

Funds have not left the wallet address I sent the coins to. Seems like someone is waiting for things to die down before moving them -- an unlikely pattern for a phishing scheme.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 03:25:25 AM

an unlikely pattern for a phishing scheme.
Time delays increase the difficulty of chain analysis if you're working to obfuscate the tainted inputs from the desired clean outputs - maybe not all phishing attackers, but smart ones would probably treat each case that had a large amount of BTC independently. Besides, it's best to wait for periods of highly-active blockchain volume to use as a smokescreen: current mempool stats show much lower tx counts and fees than some spikes several months ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: