Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Major Risks in Crypto Business  (Read 1085 times)
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 04:41:09 AM

The main risk in the crypto business is when we can't manage assets well, buying coins when it's up. and panic buy/sell. Some of these things are often done by people who are new to the world of crypto trading they can be minus up to 80% when they think that trading is gambling. Buying without technicality is also a major mistake.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 04:45:29 AM

So you know crypto "business" isn't limited to trading or exchanging only. So I am going to point out some "risks" involved when dealing with crypto currencies.

1. Don't forget about the volatility. Most of the business that accepts crypto currencies are the one that does through a third party payment gateway that converts the bitcoin and gives fiat to the merchant. In other words, the merchants allows you to pay in bitcoin but receives fiat currency. So they aren't in any risk. But when you accept bitcoin without converting it to fiat, keep in mind about the volatility of the coins. You receiving $1,000 worth of coins might become $800 by the end of the day. The same volatility risk applies for trading.

2. Make sure you use an exchange that is well known and well established. The risks of exchanges getting hacked are very high. Most of the exchange claims that they are invulnerable but we all know that hackers are always one step ahead of everything. So make sure once you are done trading, move your coins to a safe place.

3. Once you lose your coins, it is almost impossible to get it help. So make sure you don't get "scammed" or lose your coins due to being lousy.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:06:54 AM

Before you invest on bitcoin, you should know the risks and why it is the enemy of an investments.

If you don't know how to deal with risks and you don't know how to overcome them then you will surely have a problem on making your assets grow.

I just want you to understand that bitcoin is not always about winning money and earning profits. It is also about risk management and how can you adapt in the market movement because we all know that it is volatile. We are here to learn about this and to apply it in our investment no matter what platform you are in, even trading, or investment or holding.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:20:33 AM

i find it cool when someone is an author of its own book but there will be no more surprise if you are going to lecture the contents of your book . you work hard to create it and you can sell it , create an ebook version of it for profit aside from producing a phyiscal copy . dont worry about us because there are still free topics on here and outside the forum about risks in a crypto business  and infact most of us already learned alot but if we want to expand that knowledge grabbing a copy of a book can be more effective for learning .
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 05:32:55 AM

i find it cool when someone is an author of its own book but there will be no more surprise if you are going to lecture the contents of your book .
There's no need to lecture instead they only need to summarized the context so people might have idea what's inside and how interesting this will be.
you work hard to create it and you can sell it , create an ebook version of it for profit aside from producing a phyiscal copy . dont worry about us because there are still free topics on here and outside the forum about risks in a crypto business  and infact most of us already learned alot but if we want to expand that knowledge grabbing a copy of a book can be more effective for learning .
Why not create both? there are still people that loves reading physically and not just those internet copy .

Like me i love Books , and i am not a fan of internet reading unless i have no choice but yo read from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 06:31:21 AM

The major risk in opening crypto business is the volatility of the coins in just a matter of second or hour the price would crash so fast that may affect your business that's the only risk that we should be concern of also I think for major currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum the transaction fee should be consider as well.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:35:57 AM

3. Once you lose your coins, it is almost impossible to get it help. So make sure you don't get "scammed" or lose your coins due to being lousy.
This is a very important point that should never be dismissed, people are used to fiat currencies and banks in which if you happen to get scammed there is a way to get your money back or to demonstrate that you were not the one to make certain transactions and uou can recover your money, this market does not work like that and many people do not known this which is why they do not take their security as seriously as they should take it and once they find out about this they get disappointed in cryptocurrencies when they are the ones at fault for not knowing in what kind of asset they were investing.
best123

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

https://blockmembers.io/

View Profile
March 07, 2021, 01:59:12 AM

There are several risks in Cryptocurrency just as we have in other businesses. Every cryptocurrency trader or hodl should a target when trading or holding a token. Remembering that greed is the mother of major losses in cryptocurrency, avoid it.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 01:19:01 PM

I'll give my insights about trading as I am a simple trader (not a pro though).

One major risk in trading is of course trading without the proper knowledge. It isn't a simple betting event wherein you will either win through luck. Having the extreme volatility of almost all cryptocurrencies, luck is not enough. Make sure to first invest on informations before doing so.

And the second one is Exchange. You have to choose the right exchange of course. Top exchanges for sure can't simply be hack by anyone or group of individuals because it offers a high level security so I'll go with that.

There is this time in my life (when I was a newbie) where the exchange I commonly use got hacked. Luckily I already remove my funds a day before it happen. Luck I guess.   Cheesy
But that was long time ago, exchange security must have been improved by this day probably.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2021, 05:53:30 PM

The major risk in opening crypto business is the volatility of the coins in just a matter of second or hour the price would crash so fast that may affect your business that's the only risk that we should be concern of also I think for major currency like Bitcoin and Ethereum the transaction fee should be consider as well.

The major idea of crypto businesses is that you need to know wether where to selll and where to buy. I agree that one of the risk in cyrpto is that its being volatile because this means that each minute or even seconds, the price of a single coin or token will change. It might go up and it might go down. I think it is depend on the market trend and transactions as well as the whales or the large buyers and sellers. Crypto business is risky because you will invest in a thing that isn't stable and very volatile. Instead of earning and making profit. You might be lose and end up in bankrupt.
robertjack

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 05:44:57 AM

I will be delivering a lecture or an address by weekend on a topic which would be part of the Crypto book am working on. The topic i will be teaching is "Crypto Risks: How to Minimize risks in Crypto business."

I would want to focus on trading and Investing. But, i want to know what you think on the following;

1. what are the major crypto risks that one should know and avoid by all means.

2. How do we tackle these risks or are there way to tackle the risk?

We can use btc trading and investing as a case study.

The instability of cryptocurrencies is the key source of risk while trading them. They are high-risk and speculative, and you should be aware of the risks before you begin trading. They are ephemeral: Unexpected shifts in market sentiment will result in price swings that are both abrupt and sudden.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 07:04:27 AM

Scammers and mistakes. Here are the main risks in the crypto business.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 12:54:27 PM

There are several risks in Cryptocurrency just as we have in other businesses. Every cryptocurrency trader or hodl should a target when trading or holding a token. Remembering that greed is the mother of major losses in cryptocurrency, avoid it.
People are born to be greedy in which people wants more and more and it is an traditional that people will never be contented no matter how much they have, just like imagine those people in the government, they have a lot of money but still they are not contented on it and that's normal because that attitude of people is really hard to avoid. You need to know that even you are greedy there are some good aspects on it in which you can hit a big jackpot or lost so much.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 08:26:25 PM

The only risk which scares people the most though, not particularly to investors or crypto enthusiasts at most, is the fact that, some people are still scared that one day, bitcoin would crash or suffer a blow that could drain its market totally. This is an unlikely event that only the pros in crypto are sure won't come to pass. With the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the activities of miners.

The other risks that investors face which all ends in lose of bitcoin are

Phishing attacks
Private key theft
Attacks from hackers on wallets and exchange
51% Attacks

These are only but a few but then, the research on risk continues.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:31:22 PM

I will be delivering a lecture or an address by weekend on a topic which would be part of the Crypto book am working on. The topic i will be teaching is "Crypto Risks: How to Minimize risks in Crypto business."

I would want to focus on trading and Investing. But, i want to know what you think on the following;

We can use btc trading and investing as a case study.

Key moments in investing are to operate only with those assets that you are ready to lose, because there is always such a risk. Cold heart and hot mind is another key moment. Because in lots of cases emotions are our main enemies in investing or trading. And making deep analysis before any serious step, it will give a chance to prevent you from mistakes and losses.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 09:53:38 PM

The other risks that investors face which all ends in lose of bitcoin are

Phishing attacks
Private key theft
Attacks from hackers on wallets and exchange
51% Attacks

These are only but a few but then, the research on risk continues.
All of these are right and most common from most investors that experienced. Also, addition, losing their private key and even password and will turn that their bitcoin investment will lock forever in the wallet and no one will get it there. There are too many stories that I have heard the same like this, so it must be included in the risk that will I guess may face by the investors in the future.

There are many risks to consider if you are a newcomer to the crypto world, do your own research before investing in it, and should importantly understand the basic information of the bitcoin principle.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 10:16:48 PM

People are born to be greedy in which people wants more and more and it is an traditional that people will never be contented no matter how much they have, just like imagine those people in the government, they have a lot of money but still they are not contented on it and that's normal because that attitude of people is really hard to avoid. You need to know that even you are greedy there are some good aspects on it in which you can hit a big jackpot or lost so much.
As a human then that greed is really always a part of us, it is just a matter on how we do control up this emotion when we are already dealing with money.Some cant really just able to handle it out
and some do able to suppress it down.This doesnt only limit out with traditional fiat business but also with crypto as well and even though the risk do always talk about theft but one thing is
the most common problem with crypto business is about volatility.If you are businessman who doesnt like to have volatile profits in forms of crypto then this market isnt really
for you knowing that crypto assets are volatile no matter what its neither you would be earning profit aside from those profits or would typically lost a big portion of it when the
market tends to shift.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 08, 2021, 11:22:39 PM

Many people say that crypto is an investment that has a high risk, but sometimes people don't understand why crypto actually has the highest
risk compared to other assets. Even though when we first get to know crypto, usually the first thing that makes us surprised is the volatile
crypto price. So in my opinion, the major risk in the crypto business is the volatile price. Then the best way we can solve it is by learning how
crypto works. Learn all things about crypto and learn how to analyze the market, it will let us know when is the best time to buy and sell coins.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 07:21:32 AM

Too much fake (USD) running the show

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
Flying11Horse

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2021, 07:50:38 AM

We can use btc trading and invest as a case study.
The major risks in trading are to put all of your investment only on one coin. This is hazardous, if the price of a coin suppose Bitcoin is increasing and you think that it will keep on increasing then my friend you are wrong, this crypto world is unpredictable as it is not controlled by anyone. You can tackle these risks by investing in multiple coins and getting profits from there and also being persistent, it is the key factor in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: