Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers Wearing Bitcoin Signature, Funny Irony  (Read 1019 times)
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 05:58:43 PM

I love with Hhmpuz bounty campaign distribution on date because their promise sent coin today and they have sent all without complaint any payment fees transaction, maybe if any other bounty campaign manager will give reason with eth gas fee but not for Hhmpuz bounty campaign, I like this bounty campaign manager can distribution on time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 06:05:02 PM

Nothing is to be argued here its the right of every people here to join what he wants even if his a bounty manager, admin, mods or any position they are holding as long as there's no conflict and no violated rules in this forum. 
Yes, it's funny to argue with it because a manager must already know and be an expert in his field what to do so as not to cause conflict.
The manager just does what is agreed beforehand and it's all for all of us who are here for us to get the job and don't have to talk about it because a manager is someone who better understands what to do for the job in his field.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 07:31:45 PM

The bounty manager is also the person hired to manage, they are not responsible for the success or failure of the project they manage. And the bounty manager is completely signed up for the project he wants, I think this is completely normal.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:12:24 PM

As long as it follows the rules, any member of the forum may here participate in any campaign, including the manager. Who does not want to follow the bitcoin payment signature campaign, if it enters the qualification surely most people also want to follow it, let alone bitcoin is bullish and the price is getting more expensive. This is an opportunity for anyone to get it, either from a signature campaign with bitcoin payments or by trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:26:49 PM

I don't know why you feel it's wrong, personally I can't find any thing wrong with that, cause the last time I checked it's not mandatory that they must wear the signature code of whatever project they are managing/promoting, also maybe the campaign manager is probably in need of money and bitcoin signature can get him/her the money since they will get payment weekly, unlike bounty where they have to wait till the token gets listed,no harm in that.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 09:46:55 PM

Well I don't see any problem with it because as fas as I know those bounty managers have the consent of their clients. Besides, a bounty manager has a lot of on going project that is why their signature and avatar will always vary depends on what they want to wear.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:22:40 PM

Well I don't see any problem with it because as fas as I know those bounty managers have the consent of their clients. Besides, a bounty manager has a lot of on going project that is why their signature and avatar will always vary depends on what they want to wear.
I agree because one bounty manager can hold multiple bounties and it has no rules at all so there's nothing funny in this
I thought it was natural and maybe this problem already be resolved right Gift Managers Wearing Signatures another

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 10:59:49 PM

The irony of it is that they manage bounty but promote bitcoin paying signature. Lol
Its none of your business on what those managers do have in mind and come to think that it isnt necessary for them to wear off a bounty signature that theyve been managing.
Lets say they do manage 10 campaigns, it isnt really needed for them to wear off those signature alternately? thats pure nonsense.Also, the company that would hire
them wouldnt really be making it compulsory even if they do hire the manager doesnt mean that they should wear off sig.If those managers been wearing off
bitcoin paying campaigns then its their choice, its none of our business.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2021, 05:08:55 AM

I don't know why you feel it's wrong, personally I can't find any thing wrong with that, cause the last time I checked it's not mandatory that they must wear the signature code of whatever project they are managing/promoting, also maybe the campaign manager is probably in need of money and bitcoin signature can get him/her the money since they will get payment weekly, unlike bounty where they have to wait till the token gets listed,no harm in that.
What people don't understand is that, the bounty manager is never responsible for any project that fail at certain point in time, bounty manager work is generally to make sure the project is promoted to every corner and pays off the hunters when due, so if his interested in promoting multiple bounties at same time based on his time schedule for successful management, it's alright for him as well.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:35:56 AM

But whether this matter really matters or has any meaning in this space, it is your opinion that you do not like it, but I see no problem. What about BM? They're gods or whatever sublime you see them wearing another campaign signature is ironic, just do well what they have to do.

aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:41:30 AM

But whether this matter really matters or has any meaning in this space, it is your opinion that you do not like it, but I see no problem. What about BM? They're gods or whatever sublime you see them wearing another campaign signature is ironic, just do well what they have to do.
Actually, this kind of thing does not need to be debated or questioned, because it is a personal right of someone, including a manager as well, because this does not only concern how good the project is, but also about the likes and beliefs of the projects he participates in, even though on average On average, the participants who took part in certain projects were due to the good projects and the large payouts, both in the form of BTC and in the form of an Altcoin project.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 05:50:16 AM

It's the manager prerogative to wear the signature they have been given the task too. Of course they will choose a more rewarding or satisfying compensation, this is a common sense I think. If you are a manager then you get a contract for handling campaign, usually you'll go for a regular signature that pays fiat or bitcoin.

Not saying his not supporting the project he handled but he is just commission to do the bounty service nothing more btt of course they make sure the project is legit so it wouldn't do bad record on their portfolio.
That's right, the bounty manager is also a bounty hunter and he can put an signature on someone who pays high salaries.
Projects that he manages are simply paid to do that, he has no responsibility to promote the project.
I agree, the bounty manager is not a member of the project, he is like a bounty hunter participating in some part of the bounty program.
If he has a reputable account it is not uncommon for him to use it to promote another project with higher salaries.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:00:54 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, as long as the bounty manager doesn't have a contract that requires him not to promote other projects through his signature, while not the others by promoting Fraud Project I think it's their right to participate in the signature campaign they want.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 06:05:03 AM

I don't see any "irony" over here. The bounty managers aren't required to wear the signature of the program they are promoting. It's their signature space and they can do what they want with it. They get paid for maintaining the bounty program, not for wearing the signature. Or probably they aren't allowed to wear the bounty signature and join the program since they maybe able to manipulate their own data.
But yeah, that's funny. They know that those bounty program pays shit, and hence even if they have option to join them, they don't lol.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 03:51:36 PM

Often a bounty manager will manage many different projects at the same time.
Obviously he cannot use the signature for all projects at the same time, in which case he has the right to use the signature for the best project and pay the highest salary.
They have many project manage on the same time so its confused if using all signature campaign, but I think most worth if using his signature only like promoting about his manage campaign, not using other signature code on his account. Check with some bounty campaign manager not using signature code from other project.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422

Futurov

View Profile
March 11, 2021, 11:40:55 PM

I agree because one bounty manager can hold multiple bounties and it has no rules at all so there's nothing funny in this
I thought it was natural and maybe this problem already be resolved right Gift Managers Wearing Signatures another
Their cleint should not avoid them to use different signature because it is included on their contract. Besides the only job of bounty manager is to handle and manage a certain project. It is not their job to help the project to advertise or endorse the project.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:36:03 AM

I don't see any "irony" over here. The bounty managers aren't required to wear the signature of the program they are promoting. It's their signature space and they can do what they want with it. They get paid for maintaining the bounty program, not for wearing the signature. Or probably they aren't allowed to wear the bounty signature and join the program since they maybe able to manipulate their own data.
But yeah, that's funny. They know that those bounty program pays shit, and hence even if they have option to join them, they don't lol.

One of the guys seating on the fence, funny again.

They know that those bounty program pays shit, and hence even if they have option to join them, they don't lol.

This is contradicting yourself. And it means you are understanding my view.
Have you seen a signature campaign manager wearing bounty logo? But bounty managers wear signature logo. The point is they can clear up the bounty by bringing up bounties that pay with bnb, etheruem, litecoin, monero and many other high value altcoins.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2021, 09:48:17 AM

One of the guys seating on the fence, funny again.

They know that those bounty program pays shit, and hence even if they have option to join them, they don't lol.

This is contradicting yourself. And it means you are understanding my view.
Have you seen a signature campaign manager wearing bounty logo? But bounty managers wear signature logo. The point is they can clear up the bounty by bringing up bounties that pay with bnb, etheruem, litecoin, monero and many other high value altcoins.

There's nothing to debate about this since signature campaign management job is focus to handle the campaign and give the weekly reports(counting the post made) to the owners and signatures space is not included in this package. If the owners want their manager to where their signature codes well that's another contract that needed to be discuss and the payment from it is separate from bounty campaign managing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 03:08:16 PM

I have also thought like this in the past, where a manager is following the Bitcoin campaign and at the same time he is promoting the Altcoin campaign, this is obviously funny and I myself have also thought that the campaign he manages will not be maximally successful, even though it is. makes me quip at this point, because what you say is absolutely true, because Bitcoin is king, so the campaign with Bitcoin payments is still the best than Altcoins.
I do not see anything bad or unusual in this. If payment for a subscription campaign is made in bitcoins, such a campaign usually lasts a very long time, sometimes for years, and there is a strictly limited number of participants. If you reset this signature, then you probably won't go back there.
I have also seen a similar situation several times. However, if the bounty campaign manager carries a fresh signature of a company that is paid with tokens, then this is really suspicious.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
guydin

Activity: 686

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
March 16, 2021, 08:50:19 PM

I agree that many Bounty are simply using investors to draw out money. There is no guarantee that you will receive the promised reward. Now people do not care about their decency and conscience, everyone wants one thing - to earn, and it does not matter in an honest way or by deception. When I hear about giveaways that promise big rewards, it makes me laugh. After a huge number of negative reviews, I'm generally surprised that someone else believes that it is really possible to make money on the Bounty. Better not to waste your time on this pointless activity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: