Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BTC  (Read 1601 times)
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 12:46:08 PM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Major organizations like Tesla, Microsoft, PayPal,Visa are accepting crypto like bitcoin because they know its importance in the future and moreover they are having Bitcoin as their reserve assest instead of gold and Fiat and it's just a start for btc growth at mass level.We need to be optimistic about its growth in future also as many more will start accepting Bitcoin in coming years.The world is moving towards digitalization and this pandemic has helped for btc growth at insane levels.With digital payment btc stands at the top option which is most secure and easy way to transfer money without any centeral intervention so nothing can stop its growth.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kashidxb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 12:50:29 PM

ntelligent Cryptocurrency is a premium education & community membership to help beginners & advanced get started with cryptocurrencies.

The membership includes:

A monthly 25+ page cryptocurrency newsletter

Monthly video updates of markets and updates

An 18-lesson cryptocurrency beginners course

A 20-lesson trading & technical analysis course

Multiple topic-specific special reports

Access to members-only private Discord chat groups

Access to the creator's personal buy/sell movements.

Based on over 3 years of experience in the cryptocurrency education space, Intelligent Cryptocurrency is arguably the best place to join if people want to learn about cryptocurrencies and have access to the latest information, research and community.

https://www.digistore24.com/redir/339306/kashidxb/
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:20:45 PM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry.
What do you mean by the darkest day of BTC? Is it when the price goes down? I don't think that it can be called the dark side of bitcoin because that is the nature of bitcoin as it always changes its price time by time. The future of BTC would be so great as we now see a lot of countries are accepting bitcoin and a lot of companies are investing in it.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 01:57:42 PM

There is no guarantee that this kind of scenario in the market would last but this is the most successful year in its history. Most of the time we heard some bad news and the price would sink to the bottom just like what happened last 2018 where when some Japanese exchanges got hacked, the price has sunk to under $4000 that year. But now, no matter what kind of news they published, it is more become its good publicity and people flocking to know more about it and they found out that BTC is the best thing to invest your money with. No matter how much negativity they give to bitcoin today, it just doesn't work and that is the main reason why we are seeing the progress of the market is continuing this year.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 02:31:25 PM

During a pandemic, bitcoin is very helpful for those who have financial problems, especially those who have lost their jobs, companies that did not get income during the pandemic and so on.
and besides that the growth of bitcoin users is increasing from various circles and that is what makes bitcoin prices continue to increase because many have been involved lately.
And in the future I think bitcoin will continue to experience price increases and continue to be popular because gradually everyone has realized and understands bitcoin for its interests, and what is doubtful is that banks and governments have not been able to legally accept it and even some are against it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
malikg18

Activity: 1141
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:11:58 PM

Future of Bitcoin is Bright. According to indicators and most of Expertise Bitcoin can touch more than 100k at the end of year.If it happens then you can image the future of it.Some experts expect it more than 200k-300k.Let's see.
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 03:30:58 PM

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

I actually have no doubt about Bitcoin adoption will go on at full steam. There is no such hindrance ahead of it and I don't expect anything serious will be also in the future. The biggest thing governments can do against it can be banning Bitcoin but I don't expect a thing like that to happen in most of the countries.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 04:13:58 PM

Defiantly it won't last forever. Market always take correction after massive bull run and same will happen with bitcoin sooner or later. Best is to take profit and exit timely before you get stuck at high value.

rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 04:53:03 PM

Bitcoin really got a bright future take a look back in the previous years and compare it with the present state then you will be amazed at it's achievement, alot of big investors, companies and financial institutions has joined the race, more people are getting to know about bitcoin and its benefits thereby investing in it, bitcoin price will continue going up as far as investors keeps coming in for sure there might be a correction in the market which might make panic sellers rush and sell at loose and there will always be investors who are always ready to buy the deep. No matter the dump bitcoin will still rise again its just a matter of time and patience.

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 05:59:31 PM

Bitcoin has always been on upward trend from it's beginning which indicates that bull-bear will be in this market , but bitcoin won't be hit ground level, IMO. So, lets enjoy this bull market and get ready for the upcoming bear market and don't make the same mistakes like previous bull or bear market in the upcoming days.  Wink

Bitcoin has a bright future in the future, many already believe in bitcoin, even now the successful entrepreneur Elon Musk has announced that the next year you can buy a car with bitcoin, this is proof that in the future bitcoin is getting more advanced.

It's really a great news for the whole community, but this news doesn't have that much effect on the market as correction is going on and it'll rebound sooner or later. Just waiting for an announcement that people can take a tour of space by paying bitcoin which might be more bullish.  Grin Grin

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:41:46 PM

Bitcoin is future global cuurrency its main unique way to popular in traders that you are own bank 24/7. Its greatest supply has not been mined however and as well terrible we won't see it ourselves. Bitcoin is still at its early organize indeed in spite of the fact that numerous teach are presently receiving it in their businesses. We do not indeed know in case bitcoin as a worldwide cash seem happen. As of presently, I do not see any cryptocurrency to supplant it however. The as it were thing I'm concern with bitcoin is everytime it comes to new high, the adjustment is additionally huge.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 10:47:51 PM

I am optimistic! Bitcoin will have greater acceptance and therefore will be consolidated in the market. Let's also remember that if bitcoin remains as it has been up to now, gaining more interest throughout the world, the crypto market will continue to grow and there will be more developments.

IMO bitcoin is still the market driver.
All currencies to a large extent depend on the future of bitcoin for which we bet that it is the technology that we want that of crypto-based internet finance.

As I have mentioned, the market is constantly growing. I'm going to take this little example and follow any updates on it.

Bitcoiners can make transactions in bitcoin faster and cheaper with this alliance. Avalanche and Axelar only the future will tell us if it is what we have been wanting for a long time.

https://twitter.com/avalancheavax/status/1375160725291810816?s=19

Amejoaquim

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:08:06 PM

For me bitcoin will be the best payment method in the world instead of fiat.

I've been in the crypto since 2017, at that time theres a lot of country try to banned bitcoin (China, India and many others).

I'm very excited about the future of bitcoin, let's see what happen in the near future. It's gonna be Lit!
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 11:38:05 PM

I see the future of Bitcoin getting brighter, with many institutions starting to invest in Bitcoin, making the price of Bitcoin go up very fast.
In fact, we can see slowly that the number of merchants accepting Bitcoin payments is also increasing, meaning that massive adoption is
happening quite fast. What's surprising is that now that Tesla is officially accepting Bitcoin payments,  I'm sure what Tesla is doing can make
other companies follow in Tesla's footsteps. So it is unfortunate for people who are still hesitant to buy Bitcoin, because of the volatile price of Bitcoin.
If my prediction is correct, this year Bitcoin should be able to hit the price of $ 100k.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 04:10:52 AM

From my opinion,  BTC still will be most popular cryptocurrency. I can't think btc will death. I always think, btc have bright future. Demand of  btc increasing day by day. Now you can buy car with bitcoin.Hope we will buy almost everything with btc in future.
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 05:10:40 AM

*you have been familiar with cryptocurrencies since you were a child? that means you are still a teenager 'lol'...
you don't have to worry about the future of Bitcoin. I firmly believe that Bitcoin will continue to survive and displace gold as Powell said.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoserega

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:26:35 AM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

Major organizations like Tesla, Microsoft, PayPal,Visa are accepting crypto like bitcoin because they know its importance in the future and moreover they are having Bitcoin as their reserve assest instead of gold and Fiat and it's just a start for btc growth at mass level.We need to be optimistic about its growth in future also as many more will start accepting Bitcoin in coming years.The world is moving towards digitalization and this pandemic has helped for btc growth at insane levels.With digital payment btc stands at the top option which is most secure and easy way to transfer money without any centeral intervention so nothing can stop its growth.

Bitcoin becomes more regulated, that is why more and more companies started to accept it.
Here is the acticle about the attitude to Bitcoin in main countries of Asia https://dailycoin.com/china-japan-south-korea-sentiments-on-bitcoin/
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:36:10 AM

The world is in need to shift the old ways to new ways where digital aspect is the norm in today's game of transaction. Bitcoin begin this race until this time where we can see huge different cryptocurrencies globally. This could mean that the whole world is possible to embrace the system of crypto. To make it happen, it takes time before the people will embrace Bitcoin and Cryptos. The adjustment period could take longer to abolish fiat slowly.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1484
Merit: 711

Cryptocurrency is power

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 05:59:22 AM

Bitcoin has a bright future in the future, many already believe in bitcoin, even now the successful entrepreneur Elon Musk has announced that the next year you can buy a car with bitcoin, this is proof that in the future bitcoin is getting more advanced.
Your right, because its very obvious that the bright future of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin is showing with evidence,so it has already created am impact been bitcoin in different societies so adventuring into it does not have any negative effect what we really needs is to know the basis or precaution use to scale through in cryptocurrency marketcap, more especially those novices have to undergoes readings of bitcoin articles in order to understand the full concept of Bitcoin, just take a look at some users here today, due to the forum, knowledge of Bitcoin has expanded, in all ramifications Bitcoin is a currency that will exist till infinity.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
hnffff

Activity: 378
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 06:59:36 AM

A few years ago I used to invest in cryptocurrency, and then for personal reasons I didn't invest anymore, I'm really sorry about this. Now you see Bitcoins bottom can be used to pay hotel rooms, book air tickets, buy jewelry, buy apps, computer equipment and even a university degree. I think crypto will become a popular currency in the near future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: