Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of BTC  (Read 1604 times)
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:46:24 PM

things can only get bigger, thats how it should be, although there might be some ups and downs but eventually its going to be positive. the only time we can start thinking otherwise is when growth is reducing or stagnant. but for now, the future is to get bigger .

nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:02:14 PM

You will not know the future of Bitcoin. It changes rapidly, in a date of its value can be up to top and touch any bottom. Bitcoin is a digital co-unified government. Many countries also doubt the existence of Bitcoin and ban on the operation. So you should be cautious when investing in Bitcoin.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:34:33 PM

I think Bitcoin will not have the future. It will collapse in the coming time. Every risk can happen. The government does not receive Bitcoin by it is a virtual currency. Bitcoin is the place to criminal activity. Many people have treated by investing in Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will not have the future.

Murtaza345

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:51:48 PM

I think future of bitcoin is very bright,There are many big companies are investing in bitcoin. And more rich people are thinking about bitcoin. And many countries Like are deploying bitcoin mining machines officially. That's future of bitcoin is very bright. And more strong argument is that the bitcoin value in covid 19 is more because in that condition you can't touch paper curriecy but you can use bitcoin easily. And may be in future some countries will allow to use bitcoin for regular give and take so we can say bitcoin value will increase more and future is very bright .
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:56:51 PM

I am convinced that cryptocurrencies are the future. Nobody can say whether it will be bitcoin over the years. Cash is used less and less over time, the time during Corona is an example. The era of plastic cards could stay a while longer. Crypto exchanges, start-ups and tech companies are driving this forward. This poses enormous challenges for central banks and financial institutions.

Seen in the short term... i look at the Bitcoin "Rainbow" Price-Chart from time to time and in August the price is between $ 150,000 - $ 160,000, so "could". View inside the zone dark red, not above it.
Source: https://www.blockchaincenter.net/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/

One symbolic image for long term:

That graphic is fun! Wink All those naysayers over all the years that Bitcoin has been around must feel pretty bad these days. Espcially those who again and again got good recommendations, but denied it over and over again. I know a good number of people who didn't want to believe me a couple of years ago. Scam, Ponzi and what not! Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 03:06:54 AM

Bitcoin's future opportunities are generally the best and the potential. because we know that bitcoin has many benefits. many large companies use bitcoin for transactions, and nowadays we think bitcoin can be easier to use than FIAT money. so in addition to the future, I think the opportunity for bitcoin prices will also easily increase significantly in the next few years

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 04:54:41 PM

Bitcoin has gone through a long time with a lot of volatility. There was a time when I did not trust Bitcoin due to its deep drop in value, many people did not accept it. There is a lot of skepticism about Bitcoin. But in recent times, it has come back strong and growing. Bitcoin's popularity and value also increased significantly. However, no one can predict what the future will happen
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:13:29 PM

If governments do not wage war against bitcoin (that would be crazy for them), bitcoin is waiting for many years. States can make good money with their taxes on bitcoin. I think the only thing that will block Bitcoin is governments.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:12:19 PM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

What are your thoughts on the matter?

The price of bitcoin has gone up too far compared to the previous few years. bitcoin has a very good future so that more and more bitcoin holders from year to year. people who can be patient in holding bitcoin for a long time then they will in the future buy everything they want from the results of investing in bitcoin.
this situation will last for a very long time because bitcoin is increasingly favored by beginners, investors and large companies.

scarface97

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:54:37 PM

I am sure that the bitcoin price will be much better in the future. bitcoin is a coin with a huge technology and infrastructure. How is it unlikely that an investment instrument with millions of investors will not be able to reach better positions in the future? my faith is very high. In the future, bitcoin will rise above the levels we predicted.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:30:29 AM

I witnessed the good and bad times of bitcoin. I always compare what happened in good times and what happened in bad times. Since the day I first entered this market, there have been many developments in the way we have covered so far and the world now knows crypto coins and tries to include crypto coins in life. This is proof that the future of cryptocurrencies is bright. the road ahead is long and I think we will achieve many more successes on this road. this market will come to much better places.

I am just been here in crypto market for about three years and more but what I can say is I had witnessed the ups and downs of bitcoin. I did experienced too the bullish trend of bitcoin way back 2017 but this trend only last for about a month then after hitting a 2017 ATH and by the beginning of the year 2018 up to 2019 the bitcoin market started to go dipped andd worst became saturated. And to be honest i felt that maybe this is the only thing that bitcoin could offer to us, but here's it is, proving that i am wrong, proving that bitcoin was bigger than what we are expecting.
fladnaG

Activity: 89
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:54:47 AM

I do not know how much more bitcoin will exist, but I am sure that buying now will be the best solution. It is unlikely that the collapse will happen in the near future.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto    ●    VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   ███ UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:14:18 PM

Bitcoin will remain top 1 in crypto world and will continue to grow in the future. Like last 2018 we didn't expect that Bitcoin now is growing. I think the price of the BTC will reach 80K$ before end of this year.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:41:00 PM

I've been in the cryptocurrency sector since the infancy, and I've seen the brightest and darkest days of BTC, but when I look at the current growing conditions of the bitcoin industry, I see that we've come a long way, and most of the world accepts cryptocurrency payments, and some major brands are even linked to the BTC world.

But every now and then, I wonder if these circumstances will last longer and improve in the future.

For me I think it would continue to grow stronger as you've said you've seen the darkest and brightest time of BTC,
And I think it is enough proof to see that the longer it stay the stronger it gets and more companies accepting it,
So for me it does looks like that kind of circumstances would last longer and improve in the future.

pinggoki

Activity: 1540
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 07:43:12 PM

Future of bitcoin? Or should I say Bitcoin is the Future? As time passes by we saw that bitcoin as well as the cryptocurrency has a great run in the past year and especially this year. We can almost see that the world is currently accepting bitcoin as digital payment and what good about this is that many companies are accepting and adopting it already especially one of the famous and successful companies nowadays which is Tesla owns by the successful person Elon Musk.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:18:31 PM

The future is thankless to predict! But if you try to imagine what it might look like, then several options are drawn. For example, due to some circumstances, the world government represented by the United Nations Organization may issue a resolution prohibiting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Such an alignment can make bitcoin and the people who own it outlaw. The opposite situation may also happen when cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere and are allowed everywhere. The second option suits me better.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mamiko

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 10:27:23 PM

bitcoin is the pioneer of this market and the strongest coin in this market. Its infrastructure, technology and bitcoin investor base are stronger than any other coin. It is quite difficult to think of this market without being exhausted. I don't think the future of this market will be bright without bitcoin. This is why bitcoin will exist for many more years and will continue to add value to its value. It has the potential to reach even 1 million dollars as we have already mentioned.

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 04:59:17 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2021, 10:33:55 PM by datguyian

bitcoin is the pioneer of this market and the strongest coin in this market. Its infrastructure, technology and bitcoin investor base are stronger than any other coin. It is quite difficult to think of this market without being exhausted. I don't think the future of this market will be bright without bitcoin. This is why bitcoin will exist for many more years and will continue to add value to its value. It has the potential to reach even 1 million dollars as we have already mentioned.

The analysis is mostly correct because otherwise there wouldn't be the most money in Bitcoin. We have to see however that the dominance of Bitcoin shrieked to a significant degree but for now it keeps reigning the cryptocurrency area.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 10:15:12 PM

Bitcoin has a big future and anyone that intends to benefit from the future success if BTC should keep a substantial amount in their portfolio. I don't think BTC will replace currencies in its use for daily financial transactions but i do think BTC will serve as a decentralized asset in the future where everyone owning BTC will be owning something that is really valuable

gribalenfeksiyon

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:42:40 PM

I think very positively that bitcoin will be much more valuable in the future. bitcoin is not an unlimited coin anyway. bitcoin is limited and has a certain number. This means that bitcoin gets more valuable every time it enters a halving. I believe that bitcoin will be much higher in the future than its current price. Although negative things have been said about bitcoin continuously for years, now those who see bitcoin reaching these levels have regretted the bad words they said. we will be profitable as those who believe and trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: