Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:31:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP is Back  (Read 1576 times)
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 02:40:52 PM

I always believe privacy coins will have bright future. So XRP will definitely grow again, together with other coins which help reserve human privacy.
Only coins with use case could prove themselves in the long run and therefore they're worth investing.
XRP already has a very clear and useful product that they can carry out the concept very well in the cryptocurrency space, so obviously no doubt about it, but I prefer to invest in the short term only in XRP coin.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2021, 03:58:55 PM

I always believe privacy coins will have bright future. So XRP will definitely grow again, together with other coins which help reserve human privacy.
Only coins with use case could prove themselves in the long run and therefore they're worth investing.
XRP already has a very clear and useful product that they can carry out the concept very well in the cryptocurrency space, so obviously no doubt about it, but I prefer to invest in the short term only in XRP coin.
Short term with Ripple there are very few opportunities as they are invented to make the exchange more convenient, mainly serve banks with their technology and the bank's criteria are low prices and low volatility because of defining such a field, Ripple can only maintain a stiff face for a while, people are also conscious of how their prices work. So if they become an option, the long run will allow some random pump to come, more precisely, the market needs to force Ripple to be stronger but the SEC is still the seal to enable Ripple right now.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
August 07, 2021, 10:03:57 AM

Guys I have no doubt about XRP anymore because hours ago ripple already net themselves an early victory in court as we speak, hehe
court granted Ripple access to U.S. SEC documents so don't even think that XRP just surge for 1$ for no reason sake

https://nairametrics.com/2021/04/07/ripple-scores-early-legal-victory-xrp-breaks-above-1-for-first-time-in-3-years/

As far as you believe in XRP, aren't there many other coins that also have similarities with them, but what is happening in the market is not moving well for them, often stuck in their previous position.

Indeed, the effect of granting Ripple access to U.S. SEC documents. very significant for now, but will this guarantee make XRP the coin of choice in the future, given that many other coins have the same good potential as them?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 09:48:28 PM

This is a good achievement from XRP with 1 $, if this is at least able to survive and see the response from the enthusiasts, it is very possible that there will still be impressive growth from XRP

I think it's just a matter of time. Apple has already shown its resilience. Despite the fact that many people sold it in a hurry, now we can say that the project strikes back by winning lawsuits.
Of course, in this matter it is still impossible to put a final point, but it seems that something is moving in a very favorable direction for the project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:00:19 PM

Guys I have no doubt about XRP anymore because hours ago ripple already net themselves an early victory in court as we speak, hehe
court granted Ripple access to U.S. SEC documents so don't even think that XRP just surge for 1$ for no reason sake

https://nairametrics.com/2021/04/07/ripple-scores-early-legal-victory-xrp-breaks-above-1-for-first-time-in-3-years/

I think the SEC won't let go that easily and it's not the end of Ripple's troubles. Either way, this case should be a signal to all investors that there is something wrong with the Ripple project. In my opinion, investing in XRP is too much of a risk. SEC case aside, we must not forget that XRP is a centralised coin and developers can create an unlimited amount of extra coins at any time.

Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:03:24 PM

This is a good achievement from XRP with 1 $, if this is at least able to survive and see the response from the enthusiasts, it is very possible that there will still be impressive growth from XRP

I think it's just a matter of time. Apple has already shown its resilience. Despite the fact that many people sold it in a hurry, now we can say that the project strikes back by winning lawsuits.
Of course, in this matter it is still impossible to put a final point, but it seems that something is moving in a very favorable direction for the project.

Well perhaps the price of XRP was increased because of the price of bitcoin that was in a bullish trend. We saw that most altcoins moving the same as bitcoin price direction. There are too many crypto enthusiasts who still believed in XRP, I saw a group of XRP talking about XRP, and most of them still holding it because they are the trap in buying XRP from the price of $1 above when there is a bullish. If you do the same like them that patiently waiting, you will get profit sooner or later.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 10:08:12 PM

It is mostly likely true that XRP is back, because it has been a very long time when news about them and SEC case has been seen or heard in the crypto space, that is to say, XRP team will have the chance they need to work without distraction.
Now talking about being back in terms of price and market cap, I might say XRP will find it hard taking back its position because the competition in this space now and the types of coins within top 5 shows they won't make it easy for XRP. Therefore, it would be better for XRP team to continue with their normal developments and partnerships as they used to, through this bringing XRP to a lot of users while attracting more investors.
Another thing is, it's being a long time I read any news about what XRP team is working on, and for a coin within such rank on coinmarketcap, the team need to put in more effort else others will over take it; news about project development always have their own positive effects on the price.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Chathusand

Activity: 643
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 08:20:55 PM

I continue to believe that XRP is a trap into which we must fall. Many people, to my knowledge, have lost all they had by investing in XRP. Prices may rise, but if you want to participate, you should think again.
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1588

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 08:41:54 PM

Ripple (XRP) is the bank coin. XRP aims to enable payment transactions in all countries across the globe. And XRP can be constantly reprinted and that is fatal. Basically almost the same as currently, only that it is transnational. Universally usable by all banks and that to me is the worst. The transfer goes in seconds and the fees are minimal, but the beginning was bitcoin and it should be used p2p and without banks.
Ripple wants to be "bitcoin for banks", then please without me. Price jumps are okay, but money keeps getting pulled out of the network.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 11:52:43 PM

I bought xrp 3 months ago but because it took so long to pump I sold them. Now seeing Ripple is recovering I have some feelings of regret. I cannot bring back the past so need to move on and make my investment life much better. I always believe xrp will bounce back again stronger.
this must be an important lesson for you, no need to regret because you have gained a very valuable experience. henceforth you will definitely be wiser in making decisions, will be better in strategizing, and more calm in market fluctuations.
xrp has quite strong fundamentals, so it is quite potential for long-term investment.

I continue to believe that XRP is a trap into which we must fall. Many people, to my knowledge, have lost all they had by investing in XRP. Prices may rise, but if you want to participate, you should think again.
have you had a bad experience with XRP? you seem so traumatized.
some of my trading friends even make it one of the favorite coins to trade. so I guess it's just a matter of taste, xrp has a real function anyway. just need more in-depth analysis to maximize profits. After all, price fluctuations don't just happen to XRP, do they? maybe you entered at the "wrong" time

mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 04:52:45 AM

We often listen to the assumptions or analysis of some influential people, this makes people think that the impact is very large for the growth of existing coins, such conditions are often used by people in providing reasons for the development of coins.

Indeed, currently the market conditions are very good, although it has not been seen to be able to provide the best value for all coins, XRP is believed to be able to move stable at this time, many even believe that XRP will have an advantage in the future, today's good moments should be utilized in the next year .
HardCore12V

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 07:55:07 AM

have you had a bad experience with XRP? you seem so traumatized.
some of my trading friends even make it one of the favorite coins to trade. so I guess it's just a matter of taste, xrp has a real function anyway. just need more in-depth analysis to maximize profits. After all, price fluctuations don't just happen to XRP, do they? maybe you entered at the "wrong" time

Matter of how you understand the project and how willing you are to take the big risk, XRP always have that bad reputations
even from the start, but still there are people who continue to invest.

With how XRP move from last week run, there are many gainers now and for sure there are more to come, but always do your
DYOR to lessen the chance of losing your money.
XRP has bad reputations but still in top 10 on coinmarketcap? As far as I know no centralised crypto projects can have zero bad reputations because they are the easiest ones to prey on, look at binance exchange lately regulators and the government are on CZ ass

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 09:21:51 AM

XRP's current position is number 6 in the crypto world based on the fully diluted market cap ranking from the coinmarketcap.com website. This week XRP has performed well after a long period of stagnation following an unfinished SEC case that is still in the settlement stage. If I'm not mistaken, the price increase is also supported by crypto youtubers, many of whom are customer members discussing XRP.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:39:24 AM

I still believe XRP that is why I am still holding it, I know that there is a big opportunity on that coin as it already proves itself to many people and that's why there are so many investors of this altcoin, this is also in my top 5 list on my portfolio which I know that it can do more and still planing to hold it until the next halving.
Same thing with me. I still believe XRP is a coin worth considering. Even now I'm still holding it. And it is proven today that the coin has also increased. I believe he has a great future.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
newwest

Activity: 686
Merit: 26

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:43:54 AM

I still believe XRP that is why I am still holding it, I know that there is a big opportunity on that coin as it already proves itself to many people and that's why there are so many investors of this altcoin, this is also in my top 5 list on my portfolio which I know that it can do more and still planing to hold it until the next halving.
Same thing with me. I still believe XRP is a coin worth considering. Even now I'm still holding it. And it is proven today that the coin has also increased. I believe he has a great future.

XRP regaining 1$ back just gives me now more confidence that it has a huge potential to grow further and is very cheap at present rate. I am expecting this coin to reach 2$ in coming month or so. And trying to accumulate more of it on any dips as the returns and growth will be high.

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:16:39 AM

XRP regaining 1$ back just gives me now more confidence that it has a huge potential to grow further and is very cheap at present rate. I am expecting this coin to reach 2$ in coming month or so. And trying to accumulate more of it on any dips as the returns and growth will be high.

finally xrp can win the early stages, I am personally very relieved where xrp reached 1$ after the case, the community is so strong that xrp was able to survive the storm,

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:35:44 AM

A lot of people come here posting like "we're back" "XRP is back" or something well in fact they did not disappear on the first place well I know that people are just happy about the coins going up but isn't it's just a market cycle? Soon I know that it will go down again and up. It's good thing that XRP is now catching up with the top coins let's hope this bullish market would still continue.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 12:34:35 PM

A lot of people come here posting like "we're back" "XRP is back" or something well in fact they did not disappear on the first place well I know that people are just happy about the coins going up but isn't it's just a market cycle? Soon I know that it will go down again and up. It's good thing that XRP is now catching up with the top coins let's hope this bullish market would still continue.

Very happy indeed, XRP is noticed more now because it has reached over $1 in just a short period of time, it seems like the worries are gone already and people are again very willing to invest. During the bull run in the 1st quarter this year, XRP is not performing well and seems like its time has come and we might see it pump to $2 anytime soon.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 01:27:15 PM

I kept some XRP coins, maybe the court of law made the stability shaken and fragile. I'm sure he'll be fine but it hasn't happened yet

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2021, 01:51:11 PM

XRP might have earned a temporary reprieve from the courts. But the basic issue remains. And that is, Ripple is heavily overpriced compared to the other cryptocurrencies, when we take in to account it's user base and acceptability. And that is due to the fact that the exchange rates are kept at artificially inflated levels, by keeping a large part of the circulating supply away from free-trade. When one of the large holders or promoters decide to dump their coins, the prices can suddenly go down by 30% or more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: