Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BNB price  (Read 4908 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 05:25:30 AM

Hello Guys what you think about bnb.can bnb hit 1000$ soon or not.i think bnb hit 1000$ soon. Plz give your opinion.
More than year after this thread was created yet Binance coin cannot prevent being held below 1k but of course there is always a good chance for this as Binance is the best coin to keep on hold because this is worth holding for long term.

But always keep an eye because pumping and dumping also happens sometimes .

2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 05:52:32 AM

BNB is one of the coins that have high hopes of developing in the future, so to reach $ 1000 is certainly not impossible but all this requires a process, especially now the market is not good so we have to wait until the value of the coin increases again, we all know that BNB is a platform that is being interested by many investors so by increasing trading volume then the value will definitely have an effect later.
BNB is no longer a coin to be doubted even though its price is currently decreasing due to market conditions, so as long as you keep BNB at this time, there is no need to panic because BNB will always be good at any time and just waiting for the market to improve so you can see it increase again in the market.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 06:41:05 AM

BNB continues to decline because of the impact of the market that is still corrected, in a week the price of BNB Drop is more than 12%, and makes me also confused with the BNB Hold, seeing the market conditions that continue to be red like now then I better do other activities such as focusing on working in the office and Gardening, I'm only online for a few moments and check the price once a day.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 07:35:32 AM

No doubt with BNB as worth investment coins but right now I have floating on several altcoin and not have fund for re investing with BNB coin, actually best time with BNB drop under $345 and I think potential for BNB can break out above $400 on few days later if bitcoin can reach to higher price. Maybe if I have still fund right now I will all in my money for investing on BNB coin and use buy order on $340 and keep hold it until price reach above $400 or waiting with next time BNB have launchpad on Binance.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 10:38:03 AM

Binance coin predictions have a great future especially with the announcement of the launch of the new world of the metaverse.  Based on predictions from Trading Beasts, in 2024 the price of BNB is predicted to reach $900.
Whereas in 2025 the Binance coin is predicted to reach a price of $715.52 and will reach $1,000 in 2028.  Meanwhile, Wallet Investor estimates that the ROI after the next five years can reach 93%, so the Binance coin is expected to be a good investment choice.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 01:03:09 PM

BNB continues to decline because of the impact of the market that is still corrected, in a week the price of BNB Drop is more than 12%, and makes me also confused with the BNB Hold, seeing the market conditions that continue to be red like now then I better do other activities such as focusing on working in the office and Gardening, I'm only online for a few moments and check the price once a day.
For additional work such as going to the office and the garden, I think you can do it at any time because it is not directly related to the crypto space or your work in the online world, so there is no difference between when the market is red or green.
That's right, I don't think our activities should be delayed or even disrupted because of the market. Don't mean to blame, but this is one of the mistakes we often make, myself included. I share a little with my mistakes, sometimes I get carried away when the green market and leave our daily activities, even though if you think about it more deeply it has nothing to do. Now I'm starting to leave that habit, which I think is bad. And keep doing what I usually do even though the market is stable And it's profitable for me.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Balmain

Activity: 2128
Merit: 685

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 03:01:11 PM

A lot of people thought that bnb could easily see $1000 this year, and I thought it could happen, too. Because when he made the highest of all time, he had risen very hard, I was waiting for this kind of pump to happen again after releasing it a little bit. Now we see that this possibility is gradually decreasing. As the bear market transitioned, four digits remained until after the halving.
99Percent

Activity: 403

🦜| Save Smart & Win 🦜

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 03:17:09 PM

So far, SOLANA is still a popular coin because there are more and more fans and now that SOLANA has become a serious competitor to Binance and ETH, I believe that one day SOLANA will be able to catch up with Binance.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 03:18:28 PM

I also believe bnb can hit 1000$ or even more in the future. Binance is one of the leading exchange and one of the exchange I and probably most people use the most in crypto space. Also a lot of projects are also being launch in binance platform though most of them are scams or shitcoins, it still adds to bnb adoption of crypto users all around the globe that despite those scams people are still into bnb. So yeah there is a high possibility of bnb to reach a 1000$ in the next bull market. So we should hold more now!
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 03:52:37 PM

I'm also currently still holding a bnb, I see bnb is one of the coins that quickly rises in price when market conditions start to improve, besides that bnb is also a coin that I think is pretty good for long term investment.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:26:29 PM

I'm also currently still holding a bnb, I see bnb is one of the coins that quickly rises in price when market conditions start to improve, besides that bnb is also a coin that I think is pretty good for long term investment.
The main selling point for BNB right now is the bsc network. So yeah, even with BNB right now tanking along with other coins under the downtrend market, The bsc network will always be relevant and set itself for a strong recovery. I'd rather hold BNB than any other coins under this market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 04:55:25 PM

A lot of people thought that bnb could easily see $1000 this year, and I thought it could happen, too. Because when he made the highest of all time, he had risen very hard, I was waiting for this kind of pump to happen again after releasing it a little bit. Now we see that this possibility is gradually decreasing. As the bear market transitioned, four digits remained until after the halving.

If you still have high hope for this coin, this kind of momentum you can buy and hold, but if you are not willing to take long-term risk

it's also best to pick other assets for your investment. BNB, though, already has strong foundations and from that the chance of recovering

and hyping the value is not by far. It can bring decent returns since this coin is one of the best established and usable asset from this industry.
andyou1234

Activity: 1008

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 05:07:46 PM

I think currently BNB is one of the best altcoins as a long-term investment, because apart from having high popularity and potential, BNB also has a price that tends to last and its movements always follow the movement of BTC and ETH, where when the market improve the price of BNB is also very easy to trade raised, therefore BNB is the choice  everyone's investment,

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2022, 04:57:25 AM

Binance coin predictions have a great future especially with the announcement of the launch of the new world of the metaverse.  Based on predictions from Trading Beasts, in 2024 the price of BNB is predicted to reach $900.
Whereas in 2025 the Binance coin is predicted to reach a price of $715.52 and will reach $1,000 in 2028.  Meanwhile, Wallet Investor estimates that the ROI after the next five years can reach 93%, so the Binance coin is expected to be a good investment choice.
So far BNB is like being eth's expensive cost solution. BNB also has good credibility, and has real use. In addition, their products in the form of Excahnge continue to grow with new inofasi following market trends.
I think that's the basis why BNB has bright expectations similar to ETH. I think as far as they keep doing BNB development it will get bigger and bigger. As for the price prediction, I can't guess, but I think after halving BTC in 2024 the price of BTC will exceed ATH.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:18:35 AM

So far BNB is like being eth's expensive cost solution. BNB also has good credibility, and has real use. In addition, their products in the form of Excahnge continue to grow with new inofasi following market trends.
I think that's the basis why BNB has bright expectations similar to ETH. I think as far as they keep doing BNB development it will get bigger and bigger. As for the price prediction, I can't guess, but I think after halving BTC in 2024 the price of BTC will exceed ATH.
Bnb was created to have a special use case inside the binance exchange. There is already a demand with bnb even before but what contributes a lot in its price is when they created the bnb network/chain. Projects under this network have then emerged. The only sad part is that bnb is not alone but many competitors have popped up like a mushroom lately.

These can affect the growth of bnb. Eth was still not comparable to bnb in my opinion because eth is like btc, it was the base of all altcoins. Eth future is surely bright but we don't know the fate of bnb because like I said earlier there are now many competitors, not only coins but also exchanges as well.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 08:28:18 AM

The main selling point for BNB right now is the bsc network. So yeah, even with BNB right now tanking along with other coins under the downtrend market, The bsc network will always be relevant and set itself for a strong recovery. I'd rather hold BNB than any other coins under this market.
Everything will be in order if the market has become very good and no longer experiences a decline like now, it's not wrong to hold BNB at this time because the network (BSC) is getting livelier and is used by everyone now, but look at other coins that also have a network, they continues to fall to an unknown extent and this is a risk that everyone should always understand.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 02:24:02 PM

Everything will be in order if the market has become very good and no longer experiences a decline like now, it's not wrong to hold BNB at this time because the network (BSC) is getting livelier and is used by everyone now, but look at other coins that also have a network, they continues to fall to an unknown extent and this is a risk that everyone should always understand.

The risk is always there if you didn't plan ahead of time, before you buy or invest to anything better to have a much deeper

knowledge about the project that you are supporting, like what you mentioned, there are many projects who also offer the same function
but by looking at them at this current moment, they are falling too much, very hard to predict if they still have a chance to recover, unlike with BNB which already proven that even how low it went, it can recover and deliver good benefits.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 10:05:25 AM

The risk is always there if you didn't plan ahead of time, before you buy or invest to anything better to have a much deeper

knowledge about the project that you are supporting, like what you mentioned, there are many projects who also offer the same function
but by looking at them at this current moment, they are falling too much, very hard to predict if they still have a chance to recover, unlike with BNB which already proven that even how low it went, it can recover and deliver good benefits.
BNB is a choice that is no longer doubted by many people except for those who are not familiar with it, so in general what you say is also true because now almost all new projects always offer better concepts, but not all of them are able to last long to realize the concept so that in the end it will also become a scam or be destroyed like what happened to Luna at this time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 11:14:41 AM

BNB is a choice that is no longer doubted by many people except for those who are not familiar with it, so in general what you say is also true because now almost all new projects always offer better concepts, but not all of them are able to last long to realize the concept so that in the end it will also become a scam or be destroyed like what happened to Luna at this time.
That is indeed the risk of investing in a new project where we never know whether it will last long or not,
and if you compare it with BNB of course it is clearly different and I agree that there is no need to doubt it,
BNB is one of the top altcoins and very popular of course

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bonenx14

Activity: 1033
Merit: 250

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 11:23:16 AM

Competitors of networked coins can't survive bear market conditions but BNB has proven to recover when conditions are green, I think it's better to add BNB in investment than hype coins that are not guaranteed a return on investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: